Snapped: At School

Story Info
Andre has pushed his teacher too far.
1.3k words
4.01
59.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the snapped series, if you have any scenarios that you would like to see, let me know. However be aware that the rules for this series are that the one who "snaps" is always a woman, but the target is fair game.

Chara sighed, she was fed up with her students, most of them anyway, but one in particular, Andre. Andre was a complete asshole, she knew as a teacher she wasn't supposed to think badly of her students, she needed to be understanding of them and their problems. Chara felt that each of her students was dealing with something and only strained her patience, Andre however was a special case. Andre was rude, insensitive and arrogant, convinced he couldn't do anything wrong. Andre seemed to spend his time voicing his opinion that every girl needed him to fuck her and the only question was how hard they were going to work to get him. Andre spent most classes trying to entice some girl that she should be working to impress him. This meant he was loud and obnoxious in every class, which was why she was here now, after school with him. She had lost track of how many times this had happened. As usual Andre was slouching in the position most likely to piss her off as he obviously took a perverse pleasure in getting a rise out of her.

"Why don't you just admit it, babe? You keep me after school, because you want me. And you know what, I just might let you suck my cock, if you perform a sexy enough striptease to get me interested." Andre grinned, leaning back as if getting into a more comfortable position to see a show. Chara inhaled sharply, exhaling quickly.

"Look, I keep you after school because your behavior in class is disruptive. I'm trying to teach and you spend the time talking. Now I understand everyone has something that they are dealing with, but the fact is that I have already given you too many chances, so I have no choice. I'm going to have to bring in the principal and call your parents, although that probably won't matter, so this is your last chance before you get expelled." Suddenly Andre stood up closing the distance between them and grabbed her left breast.

"Okay, bitch you got nice tits, let's see 'em." Chara was usually the picture of calm restraint, but Andre had been trying her patience since school started and today he had gone too far, although truthfully too far was before he had grabbed her breast. Chara threw off his hand and slapped his face.

"You little bastard, how dare you touch me? I have been patient, but this is too much." Andre was momentarily stunned, but quickly recovered. When Andre recovered he once again attempted to grab her, but Chara was faster, twisting one hand behind his back bending him over the desk. Andre gasped at the sudden change in position and groaned at the pain of his arm being pushed up his back into an increasingly uncomfortable position. Chara gave a few experimental smacks on his ass with her other hand, but was unsatisfied with the results. Chara decided that it wouldn't work with his jeans in the way, so Chara undid the snap allowing them to drop partway.

"What are you doing, you crazy broad?" Chara didn't respond, but kept a tight grip on his arm, while she used a foot to push his jeans to his knees and lowered his underwear. Once his underwear had joined his jeans at his knees Chara smacked his bared ass, first one cheek than the other. Andre moaned and jerked forward in a vain effort to get away from the blows that she was raining down on him. Chara was gratified the way a red handprint lingered on his cheeks and his moaning was making her wet. Chara picked up the pace, hitting even harder, soon his moans were also interspersed with whimpering. Chara paused for breath when she looked up to see a wet spot, he was crying on her desk. Chara smiled and decided that she didn't feel like abusing his ass anymore, especially considering it was so red it was almost purple. Chara let go of his hand, Andre didn't get up, but seemed to sag onto her desk. Chara circled the desk until she was on the same side as his face. Chara grabbed him by the hair until they could make eye contact.

"I'm...sorry Mill Talbot, I...I'll be quieter." His face streaked with tears, his voice small and quiet, Chara wasn't sure she was in love, but she did like what she saw. Chara quickly undressed and pulled his face into her pussy.

"Start licking and don't stop until I drench your face with my cum." Andre didn't hesitate as his tongue began bathing her pussy, he was clearly a novice when it came to licking pussy. Andre was obviously used to being on the receiving end of oral pleasure, clearly he had never returned the favor. Fortunately he seemed to be doing his best to please her. Andre's enthusiasm was still nice, even if he had no idea what he was doing. Chara wasn't in the most comfortable position standing by the desk, but she felt herself getting closer to orgasm. Chara moaned as she came on Andre's face. She sat down heavily in her chair as she looked at Andre's face drenched in her juices. Chara smiled, he looked really cute with her juices dripping off him. Chara was no longer angry, but she knew that if he wanted to graduate this would only be the beginning. When she had caught her breath Chara stood up and circled the desk to his rear, noting that his cock was hard and dripping pre-cum. Chara started massaging his ass and Andre moaned, with the occasional whimper. Chara got a wicked idea and stuck a finger in her mouth, coating it with saliva. Once she was certain that her finger was thoroughly coated she pulled it out. Chara pressed the finger to Andre's ass and pushed, Andre jerked.

"What's that?" She struck his ass with her other hand and he became quiet again. Chara pushed slowly until her finger was completely inserted and she was soon stroking in and out. Andre's moaning only increased as she moved faster, but she pulled out and he sounded disappointed. Chara sucked her middle finger before it too was added to his ass, his moans increased in volume and pitch. Suddenly Andrea's moans reached a fever pitch and he thrust forward. Chara felt something warm on her foot and looked down to see that Andre had cum and it was dripping down on her foot. Suddenly Chara was feeling upset that he would make a mess on her foot.

"Get down on your knees and clean up my foot with your tongue." Andre stood up shakily before sinking to his knees and licked her foot until it was clean before he dried it with his hands. Chara looked serious as she glared down.

"From now on you will listen carefully in class and for the rest of the school year you are mine. Any spare moment that I want, you will use your tongue for my pleasure and if you're lucky, I might let you cum. However this will only happen if you do a good job and you will only cum when I say, not even by yourself. Is this understood?" Andre looked up, but avoided eye contact as he nodded to her.

"Yes, Miss Talbot." Chara smiled down at him, patting him on the head.

"Get dressed, I expect you to go home and work hard on schoolwork, if you get held back, today's punishment will seem like we had a pleasant chat. Clear?" His worried nodding made it apparent just how clear it was. Andre dressed as she sat behind her desk and she watched hungrily as he pulled his underwear up over his ass. Chara laughed softly to herself as she thought about the remaining weeks until school finished and maybe they could have some fun over the summer, but that was assuming he was going away for college. The possibilities were endless, at least until she tired of him.

The End