Snaps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's still not put any clothes on," I said, and nodded at Mums naked back wandering off.

"Good that means we don't have to either," Kate sat up, her breasts peeking over the duvet, "Pass my tea bro, thanks."

She sat sipping her tea. I sat up further and took mine, we sat in silence and drank, Dad walked past,

"Morning, you sleep together last night, if we'd have known we would have put Sue in your room, must remember that for next time." and he disappeared.

"Hi, can I come in?" Sue stood in the door without a stitch on and holding a mug of steaming coffee.

"Sure, budge up Kate, we moved over and Sue slipped in next to me.

We sat there sipping our drinks lost in our own thoughts, til Sue, sighed and took my free hand.

"Thanks for inviting us to the photo session, I've never seen my Mum naked before, nor my Dad, but now I have and I love it. Thanks for letting us see each other as if it was just the first time. I think we all looked cool. All shapes and sizes, but all together, so together." she giggled and squeezed my hand.

"I don't know what to say, it was just a thing I wanted to explore the effects of aging on skin and the tendency of children to have the characteristics of their parents and siblings. It went so much better than I hoped for, I have so much material, I think I can do this in one hit, and mount an exhibition with it."

"Good, when will it be on show?"

"Next year, unless I decide to hold it earlier."

"Hold it earlier, then invite us all down."

"I'll see what my tutor says."

We got up and took turns to shower and gradually the house woke up, we had breakfast, walks were organised, but I wanted to get on with my work, I really felt inspired. I had a rough layout in my head and wanted to play around with the images and try to weave a story line into the sequencing.

When I returned to Uni, I spoke to my tutor and showed her some of the shots, she seemed impressed enough to ask me if I thought it would be OK to put them into a collection and exhibit it in the College, where we had galleries for this type of event. I agreed and in the Autumn we set about mounting the prints, poster size in the larger gallery, I used as much as I could with the final two pictures the group shots, with and without Gwen and Jane.

Then my tutor insisted the shot of Gwen, Kate and Jane belonged there as well. I phoned Mum and Dad and told them when the exhibition would open and asked if they'd organise it for all the models to be present on the opening day.

Opening day and the College was full of excitement and anticipation. The "models" were all here, in their finery and looking very glamorous. I was so thrilled, everyone had made it. The Vice Chancellor opened the exhibition, and we walked into the gallery. I stood back and watched them see themselves on the wall, everyone naked and glorious, they were completely stunned and a few shrieks and gasps abounded. I was so proud of them all. They had taken a gamble on my abilities and I thought I had done them proud.

Kate came over and stood by me, taking my hand,

"Thank you Bro, I am stark naked, and hung in a gallery... I love it, you make me look sexy and gorgeous,"

"You are Katey, you really are, but you know what; every one of you looks sexy and gorgeous because you all are. Do you know I've changed my concept after seeing you all naked. I now look at it as a testament to beauty, whatever the age."

"Thanks Bro, oh, ohh, here come the models." She held my hand tightly.

They came over and told me how beautiful everyone looked and how I had captured something luminescent in everyone and could they have the picture when the exhibition was over, I agreed, I was even asked to sign their copy as a keepsake. Apparently there were going to be a lot of houses with nude posters of the females in it on the walls. I laughed and kissed and hugged them all.

Mum and Dad came over with Nan, we hugged and kissed. Then Gwen came with Jane, she handed me Jane and I cuddled and kissed my niece. Gwen burst into tears, saying she looked beautiful in my pictures and Jane slept on in my arms. I told Gwen that I thought she and Jane were always beautiful and I had been lucky to have that moment to capture it. She hugged me and kissed me sloppily, I grinned.

Then the Vice Chancellor announced the exhibition would be here for three months in order to allow all the advance sales to be accommodated. A newspaper reporter wanted an interview. His colleague rounded up some of the models and asked them to recreate their poses beneath their portraits. The whole thing was a whirlwind. Finally we left and the folks went home after we had a meal at a local restaurant. Kate and Sue stayed over for the next couple of days, my roommate had vacated to organise his own portfolio.

We took some beers to my room and got naked, then chatted for hours, until we just flopped out, waking the next morning feeling completely knackered. Sue and Kate wanted to shower, and agreed to share, their screams and shrieks as they grappled with the antiquated plumbing making me laugh. I took the camera and got a few shots of them dodging the alternating cold then scalding water. The bathroom was soaked. they grabbed the camera and took shots of me trying to shower, left with only cold water. Sue got a good one of my shrunken cock and balls, which they printed off and hung in my room. We had a great time, meeting up with the rest of the group who had stayed. Going over to the Gallery and answering questions from visitors. I was offered serious money for the prints, but said they were already sold. Sue asked who had bought them, I said no one had but that I was going to give them to the people in them when I had finished.

Their two day stay over went too quickly, Kate especially was unhappy about going, she had met George yesterday and he was instantly attracted to her too, they were thrown together but clicked immediately. Now on the last day they had spent a lot of time in each others company. I was pleased as George was a good mate. Sue seemed to like the boys in the group too, but had not taken to any one in particular.

"Promise me you won't say anything, especially to Mum, but I'm gay, I've known since I was eleven, and I like that girl with the red hair."

Sue had sad eyes and I hugged her quickly and kissed her on the lips, she shrieked and hugged me raining kisses on my lips.

"Tell your Mum, she'll understand, as for Eve, I have no idea which way she swings, but why don't you just go and ask her."

"I can't, it would be so embarrassing if she was offended and..." I pushed Sue over to Eve.

"Eve, this is Sue, my cousin, Sue this is my friend Eve, bye see you both later."

Eve smiled and touched Sue's arm, then turned away from the group she was with, they spoke in whispers leaning into each others ears, and then I saw Sue reach down and hold Eve's hand. Well that answers that question then I thought. Later George and Kate, Sue and Eve ended up at my place, we had a few beers and then some serious tonsil hockey broke out. I excused myself and wandered outside.

Nancy from our course was outside leaning against the Dorm wall.

"Oh hi, what are you doing out here."

"Well my sis and cousin are upstairs in my room with their other halves and I felt like the proverbial gooseberry sitting there. So I decided to give them some space, they go home tomorrow morning." I shrugged helplessly.

"Hahh, poor you, well my rooms empty, I came out to take a break, but I'm feeling a bit cold now, want to come up for coffee?"

"Sure, if you don't mind."

"No of course not, and in years to come I can brag I had you come in for coffee, you know Ray Parker, the famous photographer, yeah really." She giggled and slapped my arm.

I grinned and followed her up to her room. We talked for hours, then I said I should go, she said I didn't have to, I thought it over, and stayed. At the half term break she came home with me to meet Mum and Dad, and Kate. She and Kate were so similar it was uncanny. Later in the week we went to her folks and I met Kevin her brother, my twin. We had a ball. Then back to Uni to finish it all off.

For the final shindig Sue and Kate came to be with Eve and George respectively and I was with Nance, it was an epic evening and we awoke in the morning with monumental hangovers, but managed to find breakfast and end up in the pub all afternoon and evening. Later, Sue, Kate and I staggered back to my room. We got naked and shared our remaining alcohol out, Nance arrived with some wine, seemingly unfazed by the naked bodies, she stripped off and sat down. Then Eve and George turned up with more wine, they stripped off and we set about demolishing the remaining alcohol. We roared on into the early hours before crashing out.

The next morning we all felt as if we'd been chewing cardboard all night and all our heads were pounding. Gradually after copious amounts of coffee and a whole box of Anadin had been consumed we felt almost human. We organised showers by drawing lots, just for fun. I showered with George, Sue with Nancy and Eve had Kate as her partner. The showers were a torrent of laughter, squeals and screaming. We dressed somehow and took off for breakfast. Later we ended up in the Gallery, as it was time to take the exhibition down. People had turned up to claim their print. When asked I signed discreetly in a corner and dated it. There were hugs and kisses, tears and lots of handshaking.

Then suddenly it was all over. We sat in the almost empty room and thought about the future. Sue and Eve were moving in together, George and Kate would be trying to keep a long distance romance alive, as Kate's Uni was about two hundred miles from Georges post graduate work. Nancy and I hadn't really thought things through. She had several offers, as I had. I also thought about setting up on my own or freelancing. We sat holding hands, unable to speak. I reached over and pulled her to me, we kissed and held each other.

"Don't worry, we'll make it work," she said, and somehow I knew we would.

12