Snapshot

Story Info
A scene in the life of a domme & sub relationship.
2.9k words
4.35
15.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Written by a dominant, a scene in the life of a domme & sub relationship

The chair was right by the bed. I sat there, watching you tremble on the bed before me.

Last night's encounters were still fresh in my memory. They were tender, passionate and sweet. I was almost weakened for a moment. I lost control when I saw you kneeling in front me, submitting to my power, eyes downcast, with a determined look on your face to do everything you could to give me pleasure. I pulled you to your feet and kissed you. We fell in bed and made love. It was complete pleasure for you and me. To see the love and devotion in your eyes when you came inside of me was the best part. When I woke up in the morning I found you cuddling against my chest, sleeping peacefully. I smiled and kissed you on your forehead. I stood up and tied you, spread-eagled to the bedposts. I sat on my easy-chair looking at you waiting for you to wake up. After several minutes, when you woke up, you tried to reach me but found yourself bound. You struggled for a moment and then looked at me. I replied with my naughty smile in one sentence, "So, now we start again."

You were hardening nicely and I also felt wet. I opened my legs and stroked my outer lips. You were constantly looking at me while I used one hand to pinch my clit and the other hand kept rubbing against my inner walls. I thrust my fingers in and your cock throbbed in pace with my moans. I sped up and after several hard strokes I started cumming, watching you helplessly staring at me with hunger to touch, while I give myself pleasure, took myself over the edge. I came hard, eyes closed, hips grinding my fingers.

When I calmed down, I looked at you. Your eyes were closed too. I saw your cock was straining for my touch. I stood up and came closer, a gentle kiss on the head and you were shaking. I loosened the binding from your ankles and kissed my way up to your wrists. You were moaning. I set your wrists free. You stayed in bed for some minutes to compose yourself. I gave you my hand to help you stand up smiling at your condition, and you tried to hold me and kiss me. It felt nice but was something that you should never do without having been permitted. I thought you need to be reminded that I'm your mistress and everything around here worked my way. I was not going to let you go without paying for breaking my rule. You had been very smug with me lately. I clutched your balls hard in my hands. You moaned loudly in my mouth and I broke the kiss. I turned around and told you to get showered and be downstairs naked in our play-room in 15 minutes.

You came and waited outside until I noticed you and told you to come in and stand in front of the mirror, hands behind your back and feet shoulder-width apart. You obeyed instantly. I picked up a cane from the table. It tapered from a thick hand-grip at one end to a point at another. I rose and walked towards you. I swished the cane through the air. It was a wicked sound and you shivered imagining feeling it on your flesh. I stroked the cane across your face, dragged it down over your chest. I flicked the tip against your nipple and you flinched with the delicious sting. Your nipple glowed red. I whispered in your ear, "Tell me, what are you?"

"I'm your servant, your slave, your slut. I'm your property to do with as you see fit. I'm nothing but a fucking piece of meat for you to use, however you choose." You replied feeling excited by this self-abuse.

I asked loudly with again a swish in the air, "Perfect. Tell me what I must do to you?"

"You must punish me, take me, fuck me, torture me, anything you want. I exist only for your pleasure." By now you were squirming with desire.

I dragged the cane down to your groin, pausing only to tease your cock. I put the tip of the cane near the slit and pushed it in. You closed your eyes and moaned. I sharply flick it on your balls hard enough to make you scream. The blow was harder than usual.

"Haven't I been sweet and gentle?" with a hard smack on your inner thighs, "Haven't you received pleasure with me?"

You nodded your head, with tears in your eyes. This was something that you had not expected. You looked at me questioningly.

Swish! A hard blow on your ass cheeks, "If I'm sweet and gentle it doesn't mean that you could break any of my rules."

Swish! On your cheeks again, "If I'm giving you pleasure it doesn't mean that you could have it whenever you want."

Now you understood that it was happening because of your morning attempt to kiss me. "Yes, ma'am. I understand. I am deeply sorry, It will not happen again, I swear." You said hurriedly with clasping your hands behind your back tightly. For a moment you looked at me and then you closed your eyes praying I wouldn't be too hard on you today.

I asked, "Now tell me, what do you deserve?"

"Anything you wish, ma'am.", You sounded a little scared.

"Right. And that is what you are always going to have. Everything that I wish to give you." I said in a cold voice. "Lay face down on the couch. You are going to have thirty lashes from my belt. Count each one and thank me for giving you this much attention."

You lay down and immediately placed your wrists beneath your head. I took my belt, cracked it in air. You were shaking, gritting your teeth in preparation, wondering how hard I could be and how long you could bear the pain. I doubled it in a loop and began your punishment, bringing it down hard on your ass cheeks.

Wham! "One. Thank you, ma'am." Wham! "Two. Thank you, ma'am."

At around fifteen lashes your counting became quieter and more drawn out. The pain of the nylon belt was affecting you. I didn't let up. I obviously did not want you to be too comfortable around me.

"I can't HEAR you!" I barked. "I want to be able to hear you counting each stroke!"

"Sixteen, thank you Ma'am!" You screamed. "Seventeen, thank you Ma'am!" The blows continued until we finally reached thirty, when your body relaxed and shook with sobs.

When I ordered you to kneel before me again, I noticed your lip was bleeding. I had seen that before. It mostly happened when the pain had gone beyond your limits. I dropped the belt to the side, then took you into my arms and cradled you.

"Thank you for training this slave with the belt, Ma'am," You whispered.

"Good boy," I kissed you as you cried gently on my shoulder. "Now I know you won't let me down again."

You had taken my punishment well. You were shaking in my arms when I first held you. I kissed you long and I felt your erection pressing on my thighs. Throughout the punishment your already hard cock had gotten harder. I was also aroused. The point of punishment had been made, and I was going to reinforce it with some pleasure.

I held your hand and took you up to the bedroom, telling you to lie down. You shook with pain when the sheets touched your tender ass. Slowly I rolled you over. I sat down beside you, taking some baby oil in my hand, and gently rubbing it over your reddened cheeks. From shoulder to legs, I gave you a very warm massage. I knew from your moans that you liked the magic my fingers were doing. Actually I did it because I also liked exploring your body. I kept it up for some time until you were relaxed and all your muscles had loosened. I stood up and told you to turn. I bring some scarves and bind you the same way as that morning. I looked at you and I saw love and affection. I smiled and changed my position, moving to between your legs.

I traced my finger down your chest, with delight as you squirmed at my touch. By the time I reached your stomach, and I could feel you trembling. I dragged my fingers across your groin, my nails gently scratching the skin.

"Mmmmmm." I said, as I traced my fingers along your inner thighs, watching your cock respond. "I love seeing you hard, it's such a beautiful sight."

You blushed deeply, looking at me, not replying. I bent down, raising my hips in the air, pressing my head down near your crotch. I leaned down and shook my head, my bushy black hair cascading over your cock. I laughed as I drew my head back, my soft hair gradually tracing over your stiffened cock.

You moaned softly, arching your back as I did that again. I laid down beside you, my head on your chest. I started talking to you as I traced my fingertip along the underside of your cock. "You are such a delight. I like seeing you nice and hard for me. You like what I'm doing, don't you?" Waiting for your answer, I sucked on my finger, tracing my wet fingertip along the underside of your cock, stopping to swirl it around just below the head. You let out a gasp as I touched the most sensitive spot on your cock, resulting in a smile from me.

"Please." You said softly.

"Poor baby," I teased, "You know you belong to me." I continued twirling my fingertip along the head. Now I was looking up at you, watching your responses, the effects of each touch. I kissed you on your neck and continued, "You know you'll do whatever I ask, and like it."

You responded by bucking your hips, trying to get more contact, but I simply pulled my hand away, waiting for you to stop. I whispered, "And I know what you need and you don't get it unless I give it to you." You took a long, deep breath and stopped all the attempts.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, I had taken my hand, licked my palm before wrapping it around your rock-hard cock. My hand tightened around you, very slowly slipping up along you, almost squeezing it out of my hand. The sensations shot through every inch of your cock, causing you to buck and squirm, whimpering involuntarily.

"Please." You begged.

I smiled at you, slowly shaking my head. I wrapped my hand around you again, this time holding it still, not moving it, but squeezing, slowly, but firmly. Your whimpers turned to groans, and then pleading as my hand slowly began to move, higher and higher, grabbing tighter and tighter. You became lost in me, seeing how much I was loving what I was doing to you.

The feeling started to build, deep inside of you, and suddenly, my hand was gone. I could feel your frustration. You tugged frantically at the bonds, your cock twitching and bouncing on the verge of cumming. Just the smallest sensation was all you needed.

You looked at me, eyes wide. "Please, please, mistress"

I didn't reply to your pleas. I stayed back down between your legs and leaned forward. You felt a rush of hot, moist air and looked down and saw my mouth open to suck your cock, but my lips not touching. Your cock was just surrounded by my hot breath. As you moaned, I pulled away.

"You are so responsive this morning," I said, smiling in approval. "I like you this way. Now it's time for my turn."

I raised myself and squatted down on your face. You reached out your tongue and started flicking against my outer cunt lips. I hovered slightly above you as your neck craned forward trying to make contact. Then without warning I came down, smothering you. I know how much you like that, and I liked it even more, feeling your lips kissing my cunt, slowly separating the hood that covers my clit. I stayed in that position as your tongue probed my moist crevices. You eagerly started licking my juices. I bent forward and loosened your restraints. You wrapped your arms around me, hugging my wet crotch to your face.

As your tongue licked and sucked, I began to lose my resolve. My head was spinning, and my legs felt like jelly. If you had let go of me, I would have just collapsed on your face. Waves of pleasure washed over me as you worked your hot mouth on my slit. You began to stroke between my ass cheeks, rimming my rear hole with damp fingers. My breath quickened, and you increased your strong grip to compensate for my now buckling knees.

I arched my back, desperately grabbing my breasts and squeezing my nipples to quicken the release and end the agonizing pleasure. I was thrashing now, and you had to use all your strength to hold onto me as I built up higher and higher. You sucked and bit gently on my clit and I screamed out in pleasure as I came, now totally supported by your arms.

Breathing heavily, I slipped down and rested my head on your chest. I licked my dry lips, shaking a little as the last of my orgasm coursed through me. You gazed at me adoringly. I opened my eyes and looked at you. You saw satisfaction in my eyes that reminded you of your need. You closed your eyes unable to look into mine. I smiled, I would complete your due pleasure.

Once again I started caressing your chest. Electric waves of passion ran through you as I continued to kiss and lick your body, putting you in ecstasy. Finally, I got to your rock-hard penis, and slowly began to kiss around it, showering your stomach and inner thighs with little butterfly kisses. You were so excited by my touch that in spite of your unbound hands, you just laid still, at my mercy. I then kissed your balls and rolled my soft tongue around them, and you almost came right then, driven into frenzy by my moist tongue and wet lips, but you managed to stop just short.

After that I took your balls in my mouth, continuing to snake my tongue around the sensitive skin of your scrotum. I began to suck softly, as you moaned in passion from my loving touch. While I gently sucked on your balls, I reached up and begin to caress your throbbing penis, running my hands up and down your shaft, paying extra attention to the sensitive skin underneath, rolling it between finger and thumb. You began to moan louder, trying your hardest to not cum.

Once again you started begging, "Please, Mistress"

You were so aroused that you almost did not even notice when I took your balls out of my mouth and switched positions, massaging your balls with one hand while kissing and licking your shaft with my lips and tongue. You only knew that it felt better than anything that you could imagine. I guided my mouth to your head, where I licked off the sizable amount of pre-cum that had gathered there, and took your head in my mouth, my active tongue darting all around it. I slid my lips down the shaft, making sure you felt my soft, wet mouth as every inch of your cock entered it.

You were shaking and moaning, unable to hold yourself. You whispered some words that I knew I would hear, "Please Mistress, let me cum."

I let your cock slip out of my mouth and told you, "Calm down, dear. I'm not done yet."

After several minutes, you softened a little and again my tongue darted around your shaft, circling it and rubbing it up and down as I again continued to slowly go down on your cock. You began to moan louder, coming ever so close to cumming in my mouth as I continued to suck around every inch of my cock.

Just then I reached the base of your cock, continuing to swirl my tongue around your hard, throbbing shaft. I began stroking up and down around your cock, making soft sucking sounds as your shaft entered and exited my mouth. You had to grit your teeth to keep from cumming.

After two or three minutes of stroking, I looked at your pleading face and decided that was the time. Without touching your cock I began to massage your balls harder, ultimately squeezing them between my fingers, saying the words, "Cum. Now."

You let go, and began to orgasm loudly. Spurt after spurt, you shot your hot semen on my naked body. You gasped and moaned in orgasm, as your entire body tensed, focusing on the incredible feeling of pleasure in your loins. Finally, when your orgasm subsided, you lay back down, relaxed beyond your wildest fantasies. You looked up at me. My body was a mess, with cum covering me. With one hand, I wiped the traces of cum from your cock and licked it off of my finger. My breasts hovered over your face as you reached up with your tongue and started licking off your cum. Then I kissed you deep, our tongues swirling your cum; I pulled back and with a smile on my face I said, "That was delicious."