Training a Colleague

Story Info
A short story of domination and submission.
1.5k words
4.39
31.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you be my mistress?" She whispered.

"Stand." I commanded "Let me see you." I paced around her curved figure running my hand across her collarbone, her hip, her back. I purred deep in my throat, she was gorgeous despite her overly baggy clothing hiding her delectable frame.

"Perhaps, but I have rules." I held up her bitten fingernails. "This is not acceptable, I won't tolerate damage to my property and it will be punished." She nodded mutely "You will take the best care of yourself and ensure that you prepare yourself for me." She gave a swift nod again. I placed one hand on the curve of her waist and pushed the other into her hair tugging it back and making her sharply gasp.

"Good girl." I murmured again and kissed her deeply and sat back at my desk chair leaving her to collect her wits and sit back at hers still trembling from the intensity.

"See me tonight." I said under my breath, not turning to look at her.

"Yes mistress." I heard, echoed across the room, seconds before a colleague let himself into the office. I could feel my pussy tingling already, it had been a while since I last took on the role of mistress and was sincerely looking forward to tonight.

___

She knocked at my door in a way that suggested she didn't want anyone to hear, I smiled to myself, she was already on edge, perfect. I let her in and motioned her downstairs to my basement. I'd had it decked out with a wide array of toys a while ago, it was perfect.

"Take your clothes off."

She nodded and hastened to oblige, her delicate fingers slipping on the buttons of her gossamer shirt as she tried to rush undressing.

"Slowly." I purred enjoying how nervous and uncomfortable she was. She took a breath to settle herself and began again slowly revealing creamy pale skin, then large pert breasts. She unbuckled her grey wool trousers and let them slide to the floor along with her underwear and bra. She slid the zip on each black boot and kicked them off. She stood staring at me, shivering, barefoot and naked, her dusky pink nipples erect. I let my gaze travel up and down her body taking in petite feet, shapely calves and thighs up to a neat patch of public hair. I let my gaze settle there for a second noting her pink clit poking just out from her pussy lips and smiled to myself. I let my eyes roam up her taut stomach and heavy breasts, her chest heaving with anticipation, her rose pink lips parted slightly and blue eyes wide. I let my eyes fall to the messy clothes on the floor and frowned. She froze.

"I'm so sorry mistress." she stuttered bending to hastily pick up the mess she had made.

"Stop" I commanded, she froze again "Bend over."

"Yes mistress." she trembled and bent. I walked behind her taking in her cute bubble butt the cheeks slightly parted allowing me to see her tight asshole and pink lips glistening with moisture. I placed my hand on her ass cheek and squeezed slightly pulling them apart and allowing me a view of her deep slit. I let go, pulled my hand back and brought it down sharply. She gave a sharp gasp and tensed slightly, I waited for her to relax the bought my hand down again. Her skin started to turn pink and I bought my hand down again.

"Now pick them up, fold them neatly and place them in the draw." She scurried to obey, her ass cheek still pink from her punishment.

"Kneel in front of me." I turned to the wall behind me and selected a collar and turned back. She was kneeling, waiting, I could see the fear and excited anticipation in her eyes. I walked back to her, my heels clicking on the floor.

"When I place this collar on you, you're mine. You do exactly as I say, if you do not you will be punished. You will be trained, when you wear the collar you will make sure that you remember your training. You will only call me mistress."

"Yes mistress" she nodded. I placed the silver collar around her neck, heavy cold metal making her skin prickle. I loved this collar, it was simple, delicate even, but strong and weighty. As I let the weight settle on her neck, her shoulders lowered and appeared to relax, her breathing slowed. I smiled to myself, this was obviously what she needed. I walked behind her taking her long brown hair in my hands and tugging at it lightly.

"First we'll start with posture. Keep your back straight." I ran my hand up her spine making her shiver and sit straight; pushing her breasts out.

"Good girl." I praised and stepped back to admire her. I turned and selected nipple clamps and placed them on adding a light weight to tug them down.

"Get on all fours." I guided her, the nipple clamps swinging delightfully, her ass presented towards me. I ran my hand over her sweet mound feeling the slip of her arousal, and let my fingers travel to her ass hole. I began rubbing it gently and added a generous amount of lube. I slid my finger in a circle around her hole and slid the tip in gently. With my other hand I slowly rubbed her clit in circles. I could feel her relax and open, her pussy beginning to gape for me. I picked a glass butt plug from a shelf near to me, large enough to stretch her but not so large it would rip her. I slid the cool glass against her hole, pressing the tip just in and waiting, my other hand continuing to pleasure her pussy. I slid it in further, her asshole stretched to take the girth. The plug slid slowly then slipped fast catching at the flared base as her ass swallowed it. The end sat, glittering and winking at me. Her entire body appeared to be sparking with energy, she moaned softly and pushed back into my hand. I pulled my hand away and she murmured a protest. I grabbed a soft leather paddle hanging from the wall and ran it lightly over her ass. She shivered as I bought it away and thwacked it lightly on her ass, aiming at the crease where her butt met her thighs. I bought it back again and increased the intensity slightly bringing it down on her ass and judging her reaction. I gradually increased the intensity finding the edge, the point at which the pain would be too much for her. Each stroke she tensed her body and let out a low moan then relaxed and presented her rear to me again. I decided I was going to pushed her a little, and increased the intensity again, just beyond where she could manage the pain, just enough to make her feel entirely out of control. I bought the paddle down again making her whimper and her toes curl. I waited for her to manage the pain, it took a little longer this time. I bought the paddle down again at the same intensity she drew a sharp breath in and held it. I placed my hand and her chest just beneath her breast, I could feel their heat against my hand.

"Breath." I murmured and she let her breath out in a huff, taking the pain.

"Good girl." I praised, waiting a moment to let her collect herself, then bought the paddle down again at the same intensity. She tensed her muscles and I again slid my hand to her chest reminding her to breath.

"One more." I insisted bringing the paddle down again, her muscles shook with the exertion and long moan escaping from her lips. I pressed my hand onto her burning flesh. "Shhh, good girl" I praised again stroking her ass "well done."

I bought my hand to her clit again rubbing it firmly. She gave a deep guttural moan and pushed into my hand. She was so aroused it took very little to bring her orgasm crashing through her.

"There's my girl" I whispered I was proud of her, she had done well with the pain. I slid the butt plug gently out of her ass hole, the puckered skin gasping and closing, returning back to its original tight shape. I unclipped the nipple clamps, the blood rushing back into her nipples, a last shot of pain before the scene was over.

I kissed her deeply "You did so well." I murmured. She smiled at me, her muscles still trembling from the intensity. I grabbed a thick warm blanket and wrapped it around her shaking form and scooped her into my arms taking her to the cuddle sofa upstairs. I tucked her into me and stroked her hair and felt her relax, her breathing slow. We sat like that until she was ready to return to the real world. I knew we would be doing this again soon.