Snapshot of a Memory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm getting close to another orgasm when he leans back and holds me up at the tip of his cock. He is barely inside me and I groan my need at him. He blows cool air across our joined bodies making me gasp. I know what's coming next and he blows several more times as my cunt lips caress his tip.

He suddenly drops me without controlling the fall and I scream as my weight rams my clit against his groin. He picks me up again drops me again as my cunt spasms around his cock. I am so close to exploding and moan my excitement.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I scream as his cock invades my body. With one last lift he blows across us again and uses my hips to slam me down to the base of his cock. This sends me over and I claw at his back as explosions wrack my body. I'm crying and gasping for air as I shudder through this orgasm.

Without letting me calm down he rolls me on my back and proceeds to fuck me with long hard strokes of his cock. He hooks an elbow behind one leg and lifts it by my head as he pummels my cunt. My body responds by riding my climax into the next one which is even bigger.

This time he slides deeply into me and lets me relax from the series of orgasms. As I come back to the present I hear Katy and Gwen whispering and giggling. I don't care. I know he isn't finished and I am ready to try whatever else he wants to do.

What he does is roll on his back so I am sitting on him. I look at us in the darkness and realize I can see steam rising from my body. The room is still hot though and I wonder if someone will open the window if I ask.

So I ask. "Would anyone open the window, please?" I manage to gasp.

The girls burst into laughter and Gwen replies, "Sure, I will if you'll tell me what he was doing to get you that loud."

"Fucking me ... he was fucking me hard," I replied. They both laughed again and this time the others joined them.

Katy said, "Maybe I should have held on to him a bit longer."

The others laughed as David asked her, "Are you saying you're not satisfied with me?"

"Oh, no, no, no," Katy quickly answered as the room laughed louder. I started wondering why we were the only ones actively fucking.

Mick started moving below me, little thrusts that moved his cock deeper into my willing body.

I groaned even as my body responded. I saw Gwen stand to unlock and open the window. The cool night air fell in to caress our bodies and I shivered at the contrast between it and what Mick was doing to me. She stood in the moonlight for a minute and I nodded at her to Mick. His cock twitched inside me and I giggled softly at him.

"Liked what you see, did you?" I teased him.

Gwen turned towards us so both breasts were clearly visible. She blew me a kiss as her hands stroked across her body. One hand dropped down to the junction of her thighs to be lost in the darker shadows there. Mick stroked harder into me as he watched our friend play with herself. Her mouth opened as she hit sensitive flesh.

Gwen dropped down from sight as I started to ride Mick with more purpose. I heard her murmuring to Stuart and see Katy sit on top of David. Her hips sank down as they started moving together. I think her apology would be accepted.

Mick held my wrists and moved them behind me so I sat higher and rode his cock back and forwards. He knew I loved this position as it hit different areas inside me as he thrust up. The banter hadn't brought me down very much and I soon found myself approaching climax again. He sat up enough to bite my breasts as they swayed in front of him. He stopped my hips from moving and thrust over and over again as I was held helpless on top of his body.

My nipples betrayed me to another gut wrenching climax when he bit down.

He let my body fall forward and I collapsed as muscles contracted in pleasure. But my collapse was short lived as he rolled me over enough to slide out and leave me on my stomach. He moved behind me and I felt his hands pull my hips into the air. He slides a thick pillow under me and moves my legs wide apart before moving closer. I felt his cock knock at my cunt again and then he thrust inside me.

I lay forward on my arms as he stroked his cock in and out of my spasming cunt. I couldn't stop his assault on my willing body even if I wanted to. My body had given up all pretense of control and simply responded to what he did. Higher and higher my climax rose as I moaned and groaned and swore at him.

He pulled my arms behind me and used them to lift my body clear of the mattress below me. Did I mention he was fit? I could feel the strain in my shoulders and the weight of my breasts bouncing forward and back with every stroke.

Holding me this way he drove his cock in over and over again until I came hard, swearing like a sailor and crying in pleasure.

He released my arms as my body tried to recover and I heard applause from the others there. I could feel him take a bow over my prostrate body. He moved back to let my legs down and moved beside me stroking me from shoulder to hip with his hand. I felt a pressing need.

"Bladder break, huh, love?" I asked quietly.

"Sure, I'll still be here when you get back," he replied with a smile.

"Bastard," I said as I weakly hit him in the chest. "I can hardly move now and you're threatening me with more?"

He laughed gently as he replied, "You want some help getting there?"

I judged my recovering body and shook my head. "No," I replied. "I'm a big girl who can go potty on her own."

My struggle to get myself to hands and feet might have argued against this but he knows I'll be back for round two. I manage to control my limbs enough to stand and walk towards the door with a hand on the wall to guide me. Very little light is making it through the clouds now and the night has turned very dark.

"Potty break?" I hear from Gwen and a "me too" from Katy. They join me at the door as I take a look in the hall to see who might be there. The bathroom is almost directly across from our room and everyone seems to be elsewhere. Giggling we cross the hall and close the door behind us. There's a small night light brightening the room enough we don't need the overhead light as well.

The stool is hidden from the sink area by a recess and I happily sit to relieve the pressure. Gwen and Katy are giggling something I can't quite make out except for Katy's, "just ask her". I wonder what the two are laughing about.

I finish and Katy takes the next turn as I clean up at the wash basin.

"What did you want to ask me?" I ask Gwen.

"I was asking Katy if she thought Mick had cum for you yet," she giggled in reply. Katy laughed from the darkness.

I smiled back at her. "No, he'll wait until I climax a few more times. Unless I catch him off-guard, of course."

"That's what I told her," said Katy. "He was just a one-shot wonder for me and said he wanted make sure he got what he needed the first time."

We all laughed at him as Gwen took her turn.

"Well, he doesn't leave you hanging before he spends at least," said Katy.

"Right," I said, agreeing with her. "By the time he's had what he wants of me I'm more than ready to say thank you and get some sleep."

"So when is it my turn with him," Gwen asked? We laughed at the suggestion as we'd all asked that about someone's boyfriend over the years.

"I don't think Clare's got any plans of leaving this one," Katy shared with a smirk. Gwen showed us her sad face in reply.

"Oh, not even for an evening," she wheedled? "You can have him back afterwards, I promise."

We all laughed and I gave her a hug in consolation. Katy continued, "Give him half a chance and he'd take you both on, I bet."

Gwen's hug pulled me closer as she said, "Ooh, now that would be nice, wouldn't it." Her hand dropped to caress my ass as she wiggled her body against me.

I laughed as her mock seduction brought my nipples to hard points again. I was still buzzing from Mick's attentions and she felt really good in my arms.

"I've got trade goods," Gwen offered. "Stuart would love to jump your bones sometime, too. We could make it an even swap between friends."

"Hey, what about me," Katy asked? "Don't I get a share?"

Gwen laughed. "Okay, we make it a three-way swap so everyone gets a turn, then. I bet the boys would go for it."

The situation was getting well out of hand and I moved to go back to the room. As we moved across the hall Jamie came around the corner. One of the younger girls (although out of school), she'd hung around the edges of our group in the theater and had been in some of our group activities. I could see she was in a top that covered her hips but not by much. She smiled as we stopped.

"Um," she hesitated. "I was wondering if you had any of that hash left to share, Gwen," she asked with a smile.

"Yeah, sure, we've got plenty," Gwen answered. "I'll get some out for you."

"Thanks," Jamie said. "My lot's passed out in the day room and I wanted to go dance some more."

"Do you want to smoke a little with us then," Gwen asked? Jamie gave a shy nod but then turned bashful.

"I don't want to intrude," she said. "You've all got your boyfriends in there and things to do. I'd be in the way."

"Don't worry," Gwen offered. "A bit of a dance sounds like fun and our lot may have passed out while we were gone."

I privately doubted that. Mick was just biding the time until he could make me howl again. But if the others went dancing ...

Opening the door we could see well enough to move back to our respective fellows. Gwen murmured to Stuart about needing to find her pipe and matches for Jamie who had stayed outside.

"Let's make this easier," suggested Gwen. "Let's put the big pillows in a circle so we can pass the pipe along. Come on in, Jamie, and close the door."

The moon had managed to escape the clouds and shone through the window again, illuminating Jamie's legs as she closed the door behind her. The pattern in her top glowed when the light hit it and you could see her breasts holding the fabric out.

The boys moved the chairs away so we had room to gather our futons and pillows in a comfortable circle. I settled down beside Mick noticing his cock had taken a break while I was gone. Katy and David settled down to our left and Gwen sat down on our right pulling Jamie's hand to sit beside her. Clare was to her right with Zach, and Glenda and Tom completed the circle. The room darkened again as clouds covered the sky.

"Oh, well," said Gwen. "Who needs light anyway?"

Her face and breasts glowed from the match as she lit the pipe. She sucked at it to get the smoke flowing and passed it to Jamie. I could smell the sweet aroma as I snuggled against Mick's side. He put his arm around me as we watched Jamie passing the pipe around the circle. It felt good to lie in his arms while we saw our friends' faces illuminated by the glowing bowl.

The bowl was refilled before getting to us. Mick took a long drag and held it down to me as he held his breath. I sucked at the pipe and enjoyed the sensation of floating the hash gave me. He passed it back to Gwen over my head as I held my breath.

With a playful smile at Mick I dropped my head to slide his cock head inside my mouth.

The darkness concealed my face as I exhaled around his cock, the sweet scent of the hash mingling with our combined juices covering him. I licked and sucked at him, feeling his cock expand inside my mouth. His breathing deepened as I continued to arouse him again. His hand cupped my breast as I moaned against his skin. I wanted him inside me!

The pipe came around again and Mick interrupted me long enough to offer me a shotgun from the pipe. I sat up and watched as he carefully blew the smoke into my mouth. My senses started reeling from the hash and the feel of his body beside me.

The moon continued to play games with the clouds and the room shadows changed from minute to minute. Across the circle I could see Glenda stroking Tom's cock as they kissed until the sudden darkness hid them again. Beside us, David had dropped his head to Katy's breasts and was quietly suckling as his hand worked lower. She gasped and you could tell he was caressing her cunt.

To our right, Gwen was kissing Stuart while her hand stroked his cock into hardness. Her other hand had reached out to Jamie's breast and she was caressing it. Jamie looked down at the hand caressing her with her mouth open. She was obviously aroused and as I watched she moved her top so Gwen's hand was inside against naked flesh. Leaning toward Stuart, Jamie licked her lips as her breathing quickened.

Gwen moved to kneel in front of them both. She moved Stuarts' mouth to her breast and reached out to caress Jamie's face before reaching behind her head. I watched as she drew Jamie's mouth to her other breast. Without hesitation Jamie moved to kiss her nipples and used her hand to move the supple flesh.

Mick had dropped his hand down my stomach and was teasingly pulling at my pubic hair before his fingers started opening me again. I was ready for his attention and opened my legs to his caresses. He let me lie back across his lap and arm so his hand had easier access. My eyes closed, my knees came up and my hips started thrusting against his fingers that made their way inside me. He moved slightly and brought my head to his lips where he started to play with my mouth. His hand wrapped in my hair and held me strongly against him. I could feel his hot cock against me with a damp head oozing pre-cum against my skin.

I was in heaven.

Mick continued to play his tongue inside my mouth. His fingers had found my clit and he worked them in small circles, sending increasingly hotter signals through my nerves. Amongst all the other sensations I started feeling long hair sliding along my thighs. Warm flesh touched me and I felt warm air being blown across my pussy.

I opened my eyes and tried to see what was happening but Mick held me against him. Unable to see past him, I concentrated on what I could feel. It was a mouth ... with a tongue ... and smooth skin without a hint of hair. Tender hands had my hips pulled hard against the mouth and I felt small shoulders behind my thighs. I moaned at the sensations they created.

Mick finally let me turn my head to see Gwen stretched out in front of me with her head buried between my legs. Her eyes met mine and she gave me a wink as she lewdly licked me from asshole to clit. I shivered.

Well, this was an eye-opener. None of us had been openly lesbian this far before. Kisses, even open mouthed kisses were common between us but something new was being shared in the room tonight. I could see the top of her head as her tongue danced between my legs. Mick's fingers continued their dance on my clit until he suddenly thrust a thumb inside me. His center finger reached back to push at my asshole. As if they had rehearsed, her mouth suddenly became a vacuum centered on my clit and they played me into a paroxysm of sensations as I came on his hand and her mouth.

As I regained sight I could see Jamie kneeling on Stuart's lap with his cock sawing in and out of her. Gwen rose up and licked her lips at me before leaning forward to kiss me.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," she breathed into my mouth, sharing my juices back as I responded to her. Looking up she said, "Thanks, Mick."

"You're welcome," he replied.

As my breathing slowed I looked at the two of them. "Did you plan this," I asked?

"No, it just seemed like a good thing to do," Mick replied.

"I just crawled over and he let me attack you," Gwen said. "I finally had the courage and opportunity to try. Thank you."

She kissed me again and I responded. Her hand reached out to caress my breast as her tongue explored the inside of my mouth. She kissed higher until I felt her reach Mick.

I looked at her body stretched out over me and raised both hands to cup her heavy breasts. She whimpered and I pinched at her nipples to watch them harden. I boldly slid my hand down her stomach and slid a finger across her lips. She gasped as I explored my first female body. Her clit rose to hit my palm as my fingers slid inside. Her thighs slid further apart to grant me access deeper.

Hot. Wet. Slick. I brought them back to my mouth and tasted her for the first time. Sharper than me but sweeter, too. Very erotic. I dipped my hand again and raised it above my head to where she and Mick kissed. My fingers joined their caresses and Gwen quivered as Mick licked her from my fingers.

Across from us rising moans betrayed Glenda's climax as Tom pounded into her.

"On me ... on me ... cum on me," Glenda panted as Tom moved even faster. She squealed as her climax hit and Tom frantically pulled out to send ropes of cum up her stomach and across her tits. She bent double as she rode her orgasm through and used her hands to play with his cum. I shivered at the display and idly wondered if she'd mind if I licked her body clean.

Wow! Where did that come from? It must be the hash.

Jamie was keening some indecipherable words as Stuart had her turned around and took her from behind. They both watched the three of us.

"Do you mind if we move to change positions," Mick asked? I shook my head no; I never minded what he wanted to try.

I rolled away and Gwen moved with me, leaning against me as Mick stood up. His cock jutted out shining with my juices and pre-cum that dribbled from the head. I wanted to play with that again but he motioned for me to wait. He reached one of the armless chairs stacked around the room and sat down against the wall. With a smile he patted his lap in invitation. I nodded.

As I moved Gwen looked at me questioningly. I smiled at her and offered her my hand to join us. Mick spread his legs and we kneeled together in front of him. I guided her hand to his cock as I slid my mouth over the head and sucked at him. He groaned and I bobbed my head a few times while using Gwen's to stroke what I couldn't swallow.

I felt Gwen's lips beside me and I relinquished the head to her mouth. She sucked and moved her head up and down while looking me in the eyes. Are we bonding? Is this some kind of sisterhood we're joining here by sharing his cock? My mind wandered through hash and lust dazed thoughts as we continued.

She released him back to my mouth and put a hand behind my head to push him deeper. I swallowed and Mick groaned again as my throat caressed his cock. I can go deeper, girlfriend.

Mick pulled us away from his cock and lifted me up to straddle his legs. Gwen rose up and reached out to hold his cock under me. I lifted myself higher so she could slide his cockhead between my pussy lips. She teased my lips with his cock until I sank down and felt him opening me easily. My wet cunt wrapped around his hard cock and I worked my inner muscles against him, lowering until I feel Gwen's hand trapped between us.

Mick took both my hands in one of his and held them behind my back. I rocked back and forwards working him inside me feeling Gwen's hand caress us both. It was incredible. Mick dropped his other hand to my clit and used his thumb to rub against it gently.

This is what I needed. I wanted him so much it was all I could do not to scream at him to move faster.

Gwen rose up behind me and I felt her breasts move against my back as she cupped my breasts and played with my nipples. I groaned at the pleasure these two created and gasped when I felt her bite my neck. Mick grinned as Gwen assaulted my body from behind and he controlled my movements. I could feel her cunt pressed against my hands as she used them to rub her clit. Her breathing became ragged and I felt sweat making both our bodies slick.

My climax built and I started moaning as my body tried to increase the pace. Gwen dropped one hand to replace Mick's caressing my clit and she slid a couple of fingers inside me as I thrust myself on Mick's cock. The added pressure was too much and I jerked and quivered as my body exploded. As quickly as one tremor ended their hands and his cock wracked me with pleasure. It became one long orgasm that I rode and rode until I weakly sat with his cock deep inside me, unable to do more than groan and gasp for air.