Snapshot of a Memory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick dropped my hands and I slumped against his body as Gwen moved her caresses back to my breasts. Her mouth continued to nibble at my neck and Mick followed suit on the other side. Wrung out, I was incapable of independent movement. I could feel Gwen's tremors as her body wrapped around mine and Micks', holding us tightly together.

Trying to focus I noticed other couples using the chairs now. Katy was slowly riding David beside us as Tom knelt in front of Glenda with her legs over his shoulders and his face buried between her thighs. Her contorted face revealed how well he was attending to her needs and her hands clutched at his head. A cock head danced in front of him showing how quickly he had recovered.

To my right, Stuart was sitting on a chair with Jamie quietly sucking his cock. His eyes were heavy with lust and he smiled at me as she worked his cock in her mouth.

To my surprise, Clare had mounted Zach in reverse so she faced into the circle. His arms were around her and his hands played with a breast or pussy as they sat joined together. I could see bite marks reddening her tits and her nipples were hard.

Mick's cock twitched inside me and I groaned in protest. "Hold on a minute, lover," I pleaded.

That twitch usually meant he was preparing to move me to another position. Sometimes he would pause while I recovered but tonight he simply twitched again and moved me on his hips. Dear gods this man could fuck! I groaned again but he didn't stop.

"Wait," I gasped. "I have an idea." Mick slowed but didn't stop his movements.

"What idea?" Mick asked with a smile.

"Gwen wants a turn. Let her ride you for a bit until I get my wind back," I replied.

Gwen gasped. "You're not serious, are you," she whispered in my ear. I nodded my consent and lifted my face to see Mick's reaction. He looked puzzled. His mouth dropped by my ear as he whispered.

"Are you sure," he asked. I nodded again before replying.

"Yes, I'm sure. She asked me earlier and offered a swap with Stuart." I smiled at him. "Your ... um ... prowess has some of the girls curious as to how you keep your pace."

Stuart sat up a bit as he heard what had been proposed. Gwen turned to look at her boyfriend and some message was passed between them as he smiled in apparent agreement.

"Oh, you don't have to do that," I protested weakly without thinking how it sounded. Stuart's face fell at my unwitting snub.

"Wait, I didn't mean it that way," I tried to explain. "I just meant it wasn't required."

I stressed the last word and realized it didn't help the situation. I sighed as my friends laughed at my predicament.

"He's otherwise occupied, anyway," I finished.

Jamie looked up from her cock sucking and stroked him saying, "That's okay. I'll share, too."

Oh dear lord. Now what? I seem to have talked myself into a situation here - or at least onto another cock. Mick's not helping at all as his laughter is moving his cock around inside me and my hot cunt is loving the idea. I can feel my juices dripping down and soaking us both where joined.

"Okay, fine, let's do this crazy thing before we all come to our senses," I said, moving to get my feet under me. Mick helped me rise and we watched my cunt grudgingly release his cock. It came free with an audible plop and a fresh wave of my juices slid across us both.

Gwen steadied me with a hug as she whispered in my ear. "Are you sure," she asked again. "I want to but don't want to mess things up." I kissed her softly and replied, smiling.

"Make sure you get a good ride," I said.

She grinned back. "You too." I wondered how long it would take him to get her legless and at his mercy. Not long I'd bet.

I moved her to straddle his lap and sat her down with his cock hard between them. Leaning over I kissed him and dropped my hand to stroke his cock. Gwen's hand covered mine and Mick groaned as we played.

"I want you to be with Stuart, too," Gwen murmured. She motioned for Stuart to move closer beside us and he put the chair down within arm's reach. Jamie stood to watch as we organized ourselves. My moment of truth.

I smiled at Stuart as he reached out to hold my hand and draw me closer. Swinging my leg over his thighs I sat down to face him.

He leaned closer and whispered, "You don't have to if you'd rather not," he suggested. What a gentleman! Any lingering hesitation I had disappeared and I leaned closer to rub my tits across his chest.

"Whatever made you think I didn't want you, silly?"

Jamie moved between the two chairs and reached down to hold both cocks. The guys gasped as she stroked them in preparation of invading our bodies.

"Anyone mind if I lend a hand?" she asked with a smile. I could easily smell her and saw thick streams of cum sliding down her thighs. Stuart must have cum in her at least once and looking at his glistening cock I could see her milking more from him. My cunt twitched in anticipation of his cock and I moved to kiss his lips. A lingering aroma of Jamie met me as I opened my mouth to his tongue.

We kissed and his hands explored my body from neck to hips. His hands were softer than Micks' but his knuckles had rough skin that scraped mine. My body shivered and fresh arousal dripped from my cunt as I twisted my body so his cock slid along my lips.

I looked sideways to see Gwen lifting herself to impale herself on Mick's cock. I rose to match her movements and felt Jamie positioning a cock below me. Gwen and I locked eyes and settled down together. I saw her eyes widen as she felt Mick opening her further than she was accustomed and I felt Stuart's cock slide hard inside me. I gasped and pushed down harder to settle myself on his lap. He wasn't as thick as Mick but had an opposite angle that touched me differently.

Stuart's hands cradled my ass and he moved my hips to bury himself deeper inside my welcoming cunt. I let him see my pleasure and licked my lips as I hunched back again and again against his thrusts. He smiled and leaned forward to caress my breasts with his mouth. He bit a nipple sending a shock through my body.

Gwen was still working to get Mick settled fully inside her. I could see her tensing as he opened her cunt deeper than before. She had a hand on his chest in silent request for his patience as she gasped and pushed down harder. I remember doing the same thing our first night.

I had my own lover to concentrate on. He was working us hard and a sheen of sweat had already started to show on my skin. He was no slouch himself and I gave myself to wallowing in what he did. Jamie continued to reach out to us both and caressed breasts and backsides. Her hands felt incredible and her fingers sometimes found my well lubricated ass. She put pressure against me and teasingly entered a finger. The unexpected intrusion sent more shocks to my brain and I climbed towards another orgasm. Stuart swelled inside me and I wondered if he would cum again.

I found a moment to see Gwen deeply impaled on Mick and heard her screaming curses as he thrust into her over and over. Around the room I could hear similar noises from our friends. This was becoming a night to remember.

Stuart bit my other nipple hard as I rode him deeply inside me.

"I'm cumming ... I'm cumming... "I managed to gasp as the sharp pain sent me over the top again.

Jamie was beside me and I wrapped an arm around her thigh for support. I squealed my release as the waves flowed through me. Stuart grunted and lifted his hips to hold me deeply on his cock. My vision darkened as my body struggled to cope with the pleasure. Gasping for air I slump down and lean my head against Jamie as she strokes the sweat away from my eyes.

Beside us Mick and Gwen have stopped moving and I watch as tremors shake her body. I wasn't the only one climaxing, then. Mick smiled over at me. "Thank you," he silently mouthed. I blew him a kiss and returned the comment.

From beyond him I see Katy turn to look at us. "Is it my turn now?" she asked.

"What?" I exclaimed.

She replied, "I said, is it my turn now? Wasn't that what we agreed in the bathroom?"

"Is this a private agreement or can we play too," I heard Glenda ask from the darkness.

Clare giggled and joined in, "Yeah, we've got some trade goods too, you know."

Dear lord what have we started!

The boys are laughing and Gwen is banging on Mick's chest saying, "Stop that! Stop that!" Her body is squirming as she obviously feels his cock jumping around inside her.

"Fine, everyone gets a turn on my guy. Is that what you want?" I asked with a laugh.

Jamie shyly puts her hand up and asks, "Does that include me? I don't have a guy to share but I'll try to make it up to you if you say yes."

The room laughs harder and I feel Stuart bouncing around inside me. Oh no, here I go again on the orgasm escalator.

""Wait, wait," I plead with Stuart.

He settles back down and I catch my breath. My face is resting against Jamie and I open my eyes to see fresh cum sliding down her leg. Curiously I reach to catch it on my fingers and she catches her breath at my touch. She smells wonderful and I can smell the tang of his semen mixed with her. Without thinking I move my fingers to my mouth and suck.

Damn they taste good. I put my fingers higher on her thigh and catch more which I quickly transfer to my mouth.

I look up to see her watching me with intense eyes. I nod at her, giving consent for her participation.

"So is it my turn now?" Katy asks again. I shrug my shoulders in agreement.

"I guess," I replied. I look over at Mick.

"How are you doing, love? Do you need a break?" I ask him.

He shook his head. "No, I can go a while longer."

"I need some help getting off this deviant," Gwen offered to the room. "My legs don't want to work after that."

"Where should we put you down, then," asked Glenda with a chuckle.

"Somewhere not a cock," Gwen quickly replied. We laughed as Jamie helped her disengage from Mick and they settled to the floor.

I manage to raise myself from Stuart but offer him a parting kiss and murmur, "Thank you. That felt wonderful."

"Thank you," he replied. He caught my breasts and pinched my nipples between his knuckles as I tremble. Damn he's got my number.

I see Katy has already made her way to Mick's lap and I pause to kiss him and caress her back.

"How are you doing, lover?" I ask bending down to them. "Still okay with this?"

He nods and smiles at me. "Yes, I'm fine and we're good."

"I want to feel you cum in me at the end," I said. "Can you hold back that long?"

Mick looked at the girls anticipating what would be required of him. "If I have any problems I'll let you know, okay."

I kiss him again and Katy warns me, "If I can get him to cum you'll just have to wait!"

"Best of luck, girl," I challenged her. I knew Mick's control. She'll be the one screaming, not him.

David looks at me with a secret smile from the next chair. He knows me better than any of the other men, except for Mick. We both like exploring and had pushed several boundaries together.

As I settle across his hips I hear Gwen arranging things behind me. "Glenda can be next and Clare can go last."

"Why must I be last?" I heard a mock objection from Clare.

The room laughed again and Gwen replied. "Okay, you can go next and Jamie can be last."

Jamie just nodded at the suggestion. "That's fair to me since I can't share back tonight."

I'm wet and still oozing more cum as I spread myself for David's entry. Here's my third cock of the evening and I still have two more to go if we live up to our suggestions. David isn't that small either. Stuart was slender but David was almost as thick and long as Mick. He's a familiar lover and knew what I liked to do.

We kissed as I heard Katy moaning beside me. Looking up I saw Jamie settle backwards on Stuart's lap. His cock poked out in front of them and she casually reached down to stroke him as his hands wandered across her body. Gwen still sat on the floor in the center watching us all, one hand caressing her breasts.

Katy started puffing as Mick decided to force his entry faster than with Gwen. Her eyes were bulging and sweat suddenly spread across her skin. If he keeps this up she's likely to cum before he gets all the way inside her. I think he's meeting her challenge head on and winning with every thrust.

Katy is moaning and swearing as he continues his assault on her body.

"Son of a bitch, son of a bitch, son of a bitch ..." she repeats over and over again. Mick's not slowing down and I see him grunt as his last inch sinks within her convulsing body. She's clawing at him and tremors run across her body. Not willing to settle for her obvious submission, he cups her ass in her hands and suddenly surges to his feet.

Her vocalizations become more intense as he dangles her on the seat of his cock. Her legs struggle to wrap around him as he uses gravity to force her onto him.

David suddenly thrusts his cock into me catching me by surprise. He also stands and my body responds to his assault the same way. Nerves jarred into activity by the sudden sensations go haywire as he rocks me up and down on his cock.

I feel him turn and my back is against the wall. I feel flesh against my arm and see Mick has Katy pressed on the wall beside me. The boys thrust together, slamming our bodies into the unyielding wall while their cocks hammer our cunts and grind our clits. Mick reaches out and roughly twists my nipple as I cum hard on David's cock.

"You bastards," I exclaim. My legs fall down and I hover with my toes barely touching, impaled on his cock. My clit protests the treatment and sends aftershocks to my bemused brain. My breasts have become rock hard from all the manhandling they've received.

Finally, both guys sit down again and I try to relax in the glow of sexual excess. I don't know if I can handle one more cock, let alone two. My hair is soaked and sticking to my skin as I look up. David's got a huge grin and I know the cocky bastard thinks he score some points off me tonight. Well, maybe he did. That is the fastest I've cum that I can remember.

Gwen has moved over between Stuarts' legs and is happily licking where he and Jamie are joined again. Jamie is still leaning back and Gwen seems to alternate between lick his cock and sucking her clit. That has to be a unique sensation.

Katy seems to have passed out as she is limp against Mick. I reach out and give him thumbs up in celebration. She may be my best friend but she can't handle my guy. That'll teach her to throw down a challenge. She stirs and comes back to life with a small smile.

"Did he cum too?" she asks. The room explodes in laughter as I shook my head.

"No, dear," I answer. "He beat you fair and square."

"Do I get to try again?" she asked. I shook my head.

"No, it's Glenda's turn now," I replied. Oh my, that means I get to sit on Tom's cock.

I manage to lift myself from David's cock and wonder whatever possessed me to agree to this. I smell fresh smoke and see Gwen has lit another bowl. I've barely come down from the last one but when I open my mouth to decline she grabs me by the nipples and blows smoke deep into my lungs as I gasp at her touch.

As the rush hits me I feel Gwen moving me across the room to Tom. Glenda's thighs are wet with sweat, cum, and her own juices as she moves passed me. I wonder how Mick will like having her wet. Those legs will certainly be a treat if he lets her wrap around him.

Tom's cock is about half hard as I settle onto his thighs. We smile at each other as I wave and ask,"Hi, wanna fuck?"

He just smiles in response but I see his cock twitch. The aroma rising from his lap is sweet and pungent at the same time. I play with his cock and feel their combined juices coat my hand. He smells good.

I drop to my knees and slide my lips around his cock to suck him back to life. He grows in my mouth, suddenly becoming hard. I back off and realize he might be a challenge to blow as his cock is bigger around than the others. Cum is still leaking from his slit and I vacuum what I can while using my hands to encourage more out.

Tom groans and thrusts his hips at me. I hold him back with my hands in self-defense. I can deep throat Mick but don't think I can handle this monster. He is watching them across the room over my shoulder and I hear Glenda.

Looking down at me Mick asked, "Do you want to watch them?" That sounds good so I turn around to witness the last couple of inches of Mick's cock disappear into her body. She isn't having as much trouble as the other girls but after seeing Tom's cock I understand why.

Tom moves behind and pushes at my shoulders, encouraging me to lean on my arms. He spreads my legs and I feel his cock bumping at my cunt lips.

Damn. It feels like a can is being shoved in my cunt. I lower my head and moan as I wiggle to work him inside me. His head pops through my opening and I feel every vein along his shaft as he slides deeper. Happily, he isn't as long as the others but what he's reached feels really full. He has larger balls too and I feel them swinging forward to hit my clit as he pulls my hips back against him.

This is fun. My knees are starting to feel sore but I love the way his cock and balls are stimulating me. Swing and hit, swing and hit ... a few more minutes of this and I'll be ramping up another orgasm.

I hear Stuart yell and watch as ropes of cum shoot up to land on Jamie and Gwen. A flush chases across Jamie's' pale skin and I can tell she is climaxing too. Gwen settles back with cum across her breasts. Her mouth and chin are wet from her oral attack on those two. Dribbles run down to join what she is rubbing into her skin.

Looking around she sees me behind her and grins widely. Gwen wiggles back and then lies down in front of me before moving under my body. She stops to kiss me and I taste Stuart and Jamie on her lips.

Gwen continues to move down my body with her kisses bringing her body under mine. Her cum covered breasts stop at my mouth as I feel her sucking my dangling tits. Her hands lift and caress me as Tom continues slapping my ass with his hips. This is getting serious.

I look at Gwen's cum covered breasts and drop my mouth to lick her skin. She shivers and moans as I suck at her sensitive nipples. I bite one and hear her gasp in shock. Her hand travels back along my stomach until she reaches my protruding clit. She rubs me and I feel the rush of sensations carrying me along.

Swing and hit and rub ... swing and hit and rub ... I can't stop my body from responding as I cry for release. I suddenly feel Tom hit short strokes and he yells as his cock unloads a hot, wet load deep inside me. I haven't cum but my cunt spasmed around him, milking him for everything it can get.

He drops back leaving my hips high in the air and a gaping hole where a cock should be right now. I growl in frustration as my own release is lost. I feel gobs of his cum leaking out and suddenly feel Gwen's fingers exploring my open cunt.

That sets me off and I fall off my knees as she holds my hips and uses three fingers inside me. I see Mick's eyes widen in surprise as he sees her groping me with her hand. I'm gasping for breath as my own climax ebbs and roll over on my back.

Gwen crawls back up to my face and kisses me with her tongue. What a combination of flavors! Stuart and Jamie mixed with me and Tom. As we calm down I hear Katy climaxing under David who has finished her in a missionary position. He yells too and I see his ass cheeks clench with his own climax.

Glenda is draped over Mick's lap and I see sweat running down her back as she fights for breath. Another girl who lost her shot at making him cum tonight. I smiled at him in congratulations.

Okay. We still have one more couple to go and from what I've seen they've been biding their time. My knees and back are tired and my thighs feel like I've had four men between them tonight.