Snapshot of a Triad

Story Info
A triad decide to try out the king-sized bed at a hotel.
838 words
3.62
19k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in a polyamorous triad, dating another woman and a man. It's not a true, equal triad, because I never get to see Alexandra very often and I live with Will, so I see him every day. This past weekend was really nice, though, because the three of us were out of town and had rented a hotel room with a nice king-sized bed. Sunday morning, we decided to take advantage of it.

Granted, I'd been horny since the night before, considering I'd been laced into an extremely tight corset that made my tits look fabulous, and was wearing a skirt that showed off the best part of my legs. A pair of heeled boots and a dragonfly choker completed the outfit. I'm a curvy girl, a 44DDD, and the corset makes my already big boobs reach for the sky, and my ass look fabulous. I paraded around the hotel in this way quite happily for an hour or two, watching people doing double-takes and staring at my incredible-looking tits openly.

Unfortunately, both Alex and Will were pretty tired when we got back to the room, so I let it go until the next morning, when I pretty much insisted upon being fucked.

I was very glad that Will and I slept naked, and that Alex only had on a pair of boy shorts. It made things much easier when Will leaned over and started kissing me passionately, while Alex began sucking on my super-sensitive nipples. When Will leaned down to suckle the free breast, I about came. I love having my tits licked, sucked, and nibbled, and I can't ever get enough. When Will scraped his teeth over my nipple, I had to keep myself from shrieking out loud, because I didn't want to scare the other guests. Alex started fingering me as they sucked my huge tits. Feeling her fingers sliding around my soft, soaking cunt made me quiver, and when she started to rub against my clit, I had a fantastic mini-orgasm. (I'm one of those women who has mini-orgasms leading to the main event.)

Alex told me she wanted to eat me out while Will fucked her, so I obligingly sat on her face, facing the headboard, while Will ran his fingernails over my back. Her tongue licked over my clit, before sliding between my lips until she could dive deep inside of me. After a few moments of fucking me with her tongue, she wiggled her way back to my clit, making herself at home to my great delight. With Will busy and Alex otherwise entertained, it fell to me to work on my tits, tugging them up so that I could suck on my sensitive nipples. It really couldn't be helped if I came again, the combined suction on breast and clit were so insanely intense.

One orgasm rolled into another and it all become a blur of squealing and writhing until I had to roll off of Alex's face just to ease my back. Still, it put me in a wonderful position to watch Will fuck her, and it didn't take long before my fingers delved back into my wet cunt, fingering deep. I love to watch my boyfriend fuck my girlfriend. It's the hottest thing in the world. Watching Will drive his cock into the woman we both love to fuck gets me off like nothing else. I love watching her shudder under him, and how he grunts as he thrusts in and out of her warm, wet hole. I couldn't help myself and I used both hands to get myself off, two fingers of one hand rubbing my clit and two fingers of the other fucking my sopping pussy. I know I came at this point because Alex moaned about how hot it was, and begged Will to fuck me so she could watch.

I admittedly kind of lost track of what Alex was doing at this point; Will knows I love doggy style, so he ordered me onto my knees, and thrust his way into my soaking, eager cunt.

I grunted as he paused, before giving me his whole cock in one quick movement. He fucked me rough and hard for a few seconds, scraping his nails over my hips and spanking me. I moaned and thrust back against him as hard as I could to get more of him, and the moans might have turned to screams. I love when he makes me scream.

His rhythm was shot to hell as his strokes became more powerful. Pumping hard, he finally came, slamming his cock into me harder and harder, holding onto the edge of his control with a slim tether. That's often the most pleasurably painful part for me, because he almost loses control.

Unfortunately, we didn't really have time to cuddle afterwards, because we had to get up and do things--we were out of town for a purpose, after all. If we just wanted a hotel room, we would have gotten one closer to town.