Snared in Voyeur Sites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time they had parked the car and reconnoitred the site the soft red globe of the sun was half out—a magnificent sight. Chandru could not resist the temptation of having Malavi in silhouette against the glowing skyline. He suggested it.

"Nude?" said Malavi.

"Yes, there is no one about. Just ideal." Malavi looked doubtfully first at Kavia and then at Talim.

"He would be behind the rock on the look out for stragglers," said Kavia answering her thoughts. Malavi paused for a moment and then agreed. Kavia covered her with a large sheet and Malavi undressed. The two walked up to the place where Chandru wanted her to be. Meanwhile Talim had disappeared behind the large rock dense with carvings. Kavia removed the sheet and moved away and Chandru started shooting. Finally he got all the angles he needed. He asked Malavi, still in the nude, to come up closer to the rock. He wanted her beside the sculpture of a big-breasted nymph. At one point Malavi had to climb up the rocks, and as she was crawling up Chandru shot from below. Later during review they found these shots were extremely seductive. Chandru wondered if the web site administrators would shunt the pictures to their explicit section for the pussy lips were slightly parted. But in the event it was this picture that was to bring in a flood of comments.

That over, with Talim giving assistance, Chandru took many +shots of his topless wife. They reviewed the lot and agreed that it was a good collection.

"How did I manage it?" asked Malavi later.

"Quite professional," said her husband. Yesterday after watching Kavia I wondered if she was a model. Now I know she was no more a model than you are."

"Correction," said Malavi, "now both of us are models."

* * *

The day was warm. Chandru and Kavia were cosily in bed after a light lunch. Both were in the nude playing with each other's bodies.

"Chandru, I was wondering if your were hard-on when Kavia was baring herself."

"Most certainly I was."

"Why?"

"What a strange question. Because I am not impotent."

"Then Talim must have been hard-on too when I was baring myself."

"No doubt he was."

"Chandru, were you harder-on when Kavia was baring or when I was?"

"You, of course darling."

"Was it because it was I or was it because he was watching me when I was bare chested?" Chandru had no answer. "Chandru," continued Malavi, "you men are strange creatures. If you caught a man peeping when your wives are bathing you would blow his brains out. But tons of you men are eagerly posting photographs of their nude wives in websites so that millions can see and enjoy. Absolutely paradoxical is it not?" Chandru again had no answer

They were crawling about each other rubbing their naked bodies in sensual parts. At one point she was on top with his head between her thighs. Thereupon Chandru embraced her rear and quickly positioned himself under her pussy. He folded a soft pillow to bring his lips comfortably closer to her clit and started licking. She spread her thighs and pressed to bring her clit in firmer contact with is lips and tongue. She gyrated back and forth gently.

"I have never seen it this big Chandru."

"I can feel it is big too."

"Chandru you know I do no like to blow," she said as she played with the shaft.

"You don't have to blow, honey. Have I ever asked you to do anything you do to like to do?"

"Never."

"Please do not let me 'come'. I want to get inside you, and stretch you."

"I'll kiss your rose. Nothing more."

"You like my licking from below don't you?

"When it comes off it is unbeatable. But often you are unable to reach the sensitive spot."

"Today the sensitive spot is likely to be so widely spread out that there is no chance of missing."

"How do you know?"

"Because of this and that. You know what they are?"

"This and that? I know nothing of that sort," retorted Malavi with some heat.

"You remember you asked me whether I was harder-on when I saw you baring because he was also watching, and I did not answer. Maybe the same cause is making you sensitive all over." Malavi pretended not to hear.

Her thighs were parted to the utmost, stretching her pussy lips thereby leaving the clit standing like a lonely sentinel, tense and turgid, inviting to be licked. With the clit facing him Chandru gripped it between his lips and played his tongue on it. As he did so Malavi vibrated with greater and greater vigour. Chandru licked, taking time out now and then to come up for breath for when lips and nostrils were pressed to the pussy there was no space to breathe. Malavi was bobbing up and down. Then he judged that she was ripe for it—he held the clit firmly between his upper lips and tongue and swiped with gentle force. She had a massive orgasm and her ejaculate poured down his throat by gravity. He drank it. It was the first time, and he liked its salty, tangy taste. She moaned, and then she screamed in frenzy. She wanted more. She rolled over and Chandru got on top of her and entered her.

"Chandru darling you have never filled me so much before," said Malavi and then they had orgasms together, and then she had two of her own. Both lay hugging each other in total exhaustion. Soon they were soundly asleep.

Just after dawn Malavi woke him up.

"Chandru just now I had a most disturbing dream. Please hold me tight I am shivering." She was indeed shivering.

"It is only a dream, don't bother."

"Don't you want to know what it was?"

"No, Malavi. I can guess. It would be painful for you to tell, and not a pleasure for me to listen. Unless you want to unburden do not tell."

"Chandru darling, I don't want to meet Talim and Kavia again."

"Never again?"

"Never, ever."

"OK, no problem. When they seek another meeting we can put them off with one excuse or other."

"I like Kavia, Chandru. I would miss her."

"You can mail."

"Am I a wicked woman Chandru for having such a dream?"

"No, you are not wicked. I have wicked thoughts too. It is nature." Malavi was soon asleep. Her face had the calmness of one who had no care in the world. Chandru felt very tender towards her. He kissed her gently so as not to disturb her sleep.

The next day Malavi received mail from Kavia.

'Dear Sonalu,

Thank you for giving us the most wonderful time we have ever had. But unfortunately Talim's office has posted him to Assam and we cannot possibly come again to the south. We can email, and see each other on the web. Our friendship unfortunately has to be by emails alone. What a pity. I have no doubt that Talim and I would never ever have two more enjoyable days in our lives. It was too good Malavi, just too good.

Love

Kavia

"What do you say to that, Chandru?"

"Kavia must have had the same horrible dream that you had, Malavi," said Chandru strutting about like a barnyard cock.

12