Snatch-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her speech finished, she sat down on the edge of the bed and began to slowly toy with my cock, not enough to bring me off by any means, but just enough to bring me back to full erection. Her slow handjob was making it incredibly difficult to focus on my decision. I was swimming... drunk... vacillating back and forth wildly.

The minutes raced by and I knew that I needed to have my answer ready. She was not going to let me stall one bit once that doorbell rang.

Ding dong...

Nicki reached over and unfastened the gag, allowing me to swallow a few times to clear my dry throat before looking at me expectantly.

"Well?"

I couldn't believe it. I could hear the words coming out of my mouth and I still couldn't believe that this was happening. It didn't seem entirely real, but there I was, looking up at my beautiful wife as I heard my voice crack: "Do it. Take him to bed."

She smiled calmly, lovingly, almost reassuringly, before leaning in and giving me a passionate kiss that took my breath away.

She whispered in my ear, "I love you... I'm going to make this worth your while. I promise you won't regret this." Then backing off the bed, she yelled toward the window, "Be right there!"

She reached back into the box on the dressing table and pulled out what I initially thought was a radio, but then realized it was a baby monitor. Oh, god... She was going to make (let???) me listen to their lovemaking. She plugged it in, tested the volume, and set it next to my ear on the bed. Next she pulled my laptop from beneath the bed, made a few quick adjustments and then set it off to my side where I could see the screen. With that, she stood, straightened her skirt, checked herself one last time in the mirror, blew me a kiss, and was gone to change our marriage forever. I finally took a look at the laptop screen and saw that she'd opened the messaging application and filled the screen, perhaps so she could give me updates.

I didn't have too much time to think as I soon heard her voice coming through the baby monitor, greeting Daniel at the door. She must have slipped the transmitter into her purse, there certainly wasn't any way she could conceal it with what she was wearing. They exchanged pleasantries, invited him in, and offered him a glass of wine, explaining that she needed a favor from him. He seemed a bit surprised, but pleasant, clearly eager to please her. He complimented her on her outfit, asking if she was heading out for the evening.

Cryptically, she replied, "Actually, that depends on you. A few weeks back I came home early from work and was surprised to see my husband's car at home mid-day. I came into the house just in time to hear what was obviously a woman having a loud orgasm... Sorry, I can see I've shocked you. Please hear me out... So, this woman was screaming near continuously as I made my way up the stairs, knowing exactly what I was going to find. As I reached the door to our bedroom, I heard my husband grunting and turned just in time to see his balls contracting, pumping his cum—my cum!!!—into this tiny redhead, and then roll off her to one side, sated and sweaty."

I could only imagine the look on his face as she delivered her monologue, clearly having practiced this scene extensively for the seduction.

"She saw me before he did and, without an ounce of shame, let her legs fall open to show me his cum leaking from her shaved snatch onto my bed, making eye contact with a wry smile. The little bitch is a fucking lingerie model. A fucking lingerie model! As he slowly came to the realization that there was someone else in the room with them, I watched his cock slowly deflate, covered in a mixture of their cream. He made lots of excuses, but ultimately it came down to this: he had a shot with a lingerie model that his company hired for an otherwise unrelated advertising shoot and he was weak. He couldn't pass up the chance to bed a semi-famous model. Undoubtedly, she is beautiful, and I recognized her immediately once I got over the shock. What she wanted from him I still don't know and I don't care. He swore it was a one-time thing and that it had never happened before, nor would it happen again."

She paused to let everything she'd said sink in and I wondered how long she'd been working on this whole scheme, especially this Oscar-worthy performance.

"I've been trying to decide whether to forgive him. That's where you come in. I've decided that the only way is an eye for an eye—a fuck for a fuck. Daniel, I've seen the way that you sneak glances at my legs or my chest sometimes in meetings. I'm pretty sure you fancy me, don't you?" She giggled awkwardly; leading me to imagine how his face must look as it slowly sank in what she was asking of him.

"Daniel, will you take me to bed? This can only be a one-time thing. I understand why Steve was tempted—I'm tempted by you. I love my husband and this is the only way we're going to put this behind us. Please take me upstairs and fuck me. Steve knows nothing about this. He's on a plane back home right now that lands in about an hour. Fuck me and leave me used up and sweaty, just how I found him when I caught him with that girl. I need him to feel what it is like to find the love of your life covered in someone else's cum."

I never actually heard him say yes, but clearly he must have given her some sign as I soon heard the sounds of passionate kissing. This was really happening. My heart sank at what I'd sent my wife out to do, but strangely my cock was still semi-hard.

Her story apparently had the same effect on him as I heard her say, "Oh my! Let's get upstairs and get this out where I can have a look at that thing." With that she squealed a girlish cry of delight before asking him to also grab her handbag so she could touch up her makeup in the bedroom. I heard his steps as he apparently carried her up the stairs and over the threshold to our marital bed.

She positioned her handbag somewhere close to the bed and told him to take a seat in the same chair where I'd ate her pussy only a few hours ago. Quiet music began to drift through the speaker, followed by a sigh of approval, as I realized she must have now been performing the sensual strip tease that I'd refused by choosing option two. He wolf-whistled and applauded, encouraging her to take it off as I imagined every article of clothing coming off in reverse order from the show she'd put on for me while dressing.

Finally, she must have completed the show, ending the tease with the inevitable reveal of her most private treasures—something no man had seen beyond me since before our wedding.

"Nicki, you're amazing. You've got to be the sexiest woman alive." My stomach leapt into my throat as I heard another man praise my naked wife.

"Now it is my turn for a treat. Let's get you out of all these clothes. First, I'm going to unbutton that shirt to feast my eyes on that sexy chest. Oooh, nice.... Mmmm, I love how broad your chest is and it feels so nice in my hands. Your nipples are so hard. Now, now... no touching yet! Let me unwrap my present first and then you can explore yours, alright?"

I heard the action rather than the narration as a slapping leather sound announced that she'd removed his belt and cast it aside.

"Button fly, I see. How sexy. One button, two. Mmmm, nice boxer briefs. Oh god, you're hard. I love how hot it feels in my hand. Let's get these down, too. Now, before we go any further, let me grab my phone. Not only do I want to savor this memory for later, I have something else sinister in mind."

I heard rustling around as she rummaged through her purse. I heard a throat clearing of gentle objection, followed by a laugh, and finally followed by the shutter noise of the camera in her phone. A second later, the screen of the laptop jumped as a picture message arrived—a very fit, 25 year old man was sitting in my chair with his shirt spread wide, exposing a wide, hairy, incredibly well-defined chest. His pants and underwear were around his ankles revealing a fairly large, hard cock jutting up on his firm abs. A moment later, another picture followed—a selfie in our full-length mirror of her nearly naked body, fully extended as she stood tippy-toed in her 4" heels, hips cocked to one side, completely exposed except for the garter belt and stockings.

"I thought we'd text him the play-by-play so that when his flight lands, he will have no question what is waiting for him when he gets home. You'll be long gone by the time he arrives, but I want him to have his stomach churn as he scrolls through every message in his phone while hurrying home."

He laughed and then gasped. The silence drove me wild until I could just make out soft sucking noises coming through the speaker. The laptop screen lurched and was suddenly filled with a picture of my beautiful bride, kneeling between a pair of muscular legs, looking directly into the camera, eyes glinting excitedly, lips stretched wide with a big, fat cock in her mouth. Before I could even process the image in front of me, the screen jumped again with a new photo. This time it was of Nicki, fist filled in a firm grasp around the base of his cock, mouth open wide, tongue extended, and clearly licking the underside of the glistening cock head in front of her. His cock wasn't that long, but it looked like it was as thick as a beer bottle and nearly as dark, save for the purple head resting on her tongue.

There were no more photos for a while, nor narration to keep me informed, so I assumed that he was enjoying a long, leisurely blowjob. Finally, the sounds changed and I realized that she was finishing the earlier task of stripping him.

"Come to bed with me, lover. I want to feel your hands and lips all over me."

I was soon treated to a photo, nicely composed, of my pale wife's skin contrasting deeply against the red sheets of our bed. Her hair was fanned out beautifully across the pillow, breasts full and accentuated by arms at her sides squeezing them up and out for the camera. The straps on the garter belt were pulled away and stretched taught in the air as her knees were raised and spread. Her long legs still encased in the silk of her stockings ending in those shiny, sexy-as-hell shoes. Her pussy was spread wide and you could easily make out her wetness, not just coating her lips, but adding a sheen to her inner thighs, as well.

I heard the sounds of more kissing before a low moan and her narration resumed. "That's it, suck my nipples. Your breath feels so hot on my tits. Oh god, yes, squeeze them like that. Pinch the tips. Yes. Keep sucking, that feels wonderful."

And so it went for a while before she let out a sharp little shriek and exclaimed, "Oh, you naughty boy! No, no—don't you dare stop that! I feel like I'm in high school again."

The next picture arrived. The angle was a little weird and crooked, but I could clearly make out her tits standing proud, squeezed together by his hands, engulfing that fat cock in the cradle of her cleavage. I was in agony, but my erection had barely waned. My stomach had collected a pool of pre-cum that was cooling and reminding me of my own guilty arousal as this other man prepared to fuck my wife.

I heard Dan softly grunting as I imagined her red lips wrapped around his cock, sucking him like her life depended upon it. "I'm gonna cum. Oh god, yes..."

Nicki plopped him from her mouth and gasped, "Do it, cum all over me. Paint my tits. Cover me in it!"

I could hear him jacking his cock, hard and fast. It didn't take much longer before he let out a long, low groan and I heard Nicki squealing, "That's it. Cover me in cum. Yes! Yes!" It only took another moment for the next picture to arrive. There she was, my wife, resting up on her elbows with cum everywhere. It was on her chin, her breasts, dribbled across her tight stomach, and it even looked like he'd managed to squeeze out the last few drops into her pubic hair. The look on her face was pure satisfaction. Even though she had yet to cum herself, she looked triumphant, happy, eager. I wanted to look away; I wanted to close my eyes and pretend this wasn't happening, but I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked so amazingly sexy covered in this man's cum. I'd never given her a facial—never jacked off onto her body—but I knew immediately that I would soon.

Long, drawn out moans interrupted my thoughts, drifted through the speaker, accentuated by the wet slurping noises of a mouth savoring a pussy. I knew the sound well—it had filled my ears many times that day. Picture... A close-up from her point of view looking down at a man's hand, thumb on her clit, two fingers in her pussy. Slightly out of focus behind that was a man's face, sucking—maybe biting—her thigh. Her moans became more urgent, faster, probably in time with the motion of his fingers and tongue.

Finally, she interrupted him. "Stop. I want to cum on your cock. Roll over. I need to be on top to work that monster inside me." Rustling of sheets. More laughter. "God, I wish he could be here to hear me cum for the first time on another man's cock. Make me scream, lover."

All was silent for several seconds, then low moans, then I heard the unmistakable sounds of the beginning of my wife's orgasm. "Yes... yes... Oh my god, it is tearing me apart. Slow, let me control it. Oh... Ohhhhhhh!" She wailed over and over for what seemed like forever.

"Hold still, let me adjust to you. I can't believe I got that all the way in. It feels like I'm fucking a Coke can."

I'd almost forgot about the laptop until the screen jumped, only this time there was a slightly blurred picture of Nicki on her knees, straddling him, cock ready at the entrance, her fingers on her clit. Right across her, however, a shaded triangle obscured her best parts. A video. The fucking prick had taken a video to immortalize her first extra-marital orgasm. She'd been so worked up that with her own fingers working her clit, just forcing the thickness of his cock into her entrance had been enough. She'd cum all over another man's cock, and all he'd had to do was lie still and drink in the sights.

He was really getting into this now; several pictures arrived in rapid succession showing her steadying herself with her hands as his cock disappeared inside her. A close up with her at the top, where you could just see the head at her entrance. Another completely buried. A last one showing his shining member, covered in my wife's juices.

More rustling noises announced that they were switching positions. Their groans had become more intense. He was done screwing around. Picture: Nicki flat on her back as he entered her from above. The sounds of bodies slapping against each other filled my ears—the wet crush of thighs colliding. "Oh god, that's it. Rub my clit. Yes. Don't stop. Keep fucking me. I'm going to cum again."

Another scream echoed through the monitor, loud enough that I could hear it through the closed door as well.

The laptop jumped as a text message arrived: "He's fuckingg me soo hard I can barelly type." Immediately following was another picture. This time Nicki was at the camera. All I could see were her legs in the air, spanning his chest, ankles resting on his shoulders, with his head arched back in pleasure. The shot was slightly blurry suggesting just how hard he was hammering into her.

His voice cracked through the monitor, breathlessly, "Babe, I'm going to cum. I'm almost there."

"Let me do my clit. I can make it. I'm going to cum with you. Just a little bit more. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes... I'm there. I'm cumming. Cum with me. Fill me up. DO IT!" Her screams and his blended together in a harmony of pleasure that made my cock lurch and a tear run down my face. All I could hear for a while were the sounds of labored breathing as they both came back down from their high.

"Holy shit. Your pussy is like a vice when you cum. I've never felt anything like that."

"And I've never felt so split open in my life. You don't go deep, but damn do you make up for that in width! Please, grab that pillow for me... Yup, slip it under my ass. I don't want to lose any of that cum when you pull out. Ready?" One of them let out a slow whistle from the sensation of loss as they finally disengaged.

"Bring that cock up here for me. I want to lick our cum off it before you go."

"Oh my god. Gentle, it is really sensitive after I cum. Yes. Clean my cock. You're amazing, just amazing."

Picture. Would it be the last one? A close up view of my smiling wife sucking a slimy, soft cock, covered in a mixture of cum. I could tell she was looking through the camera right into my eyes, telling me that I only had a few minutes before I'd be sharing the other half of that messy dessert.

"How could I not? This tastes so good. Your cum. My cum. Mixed and frothy from that pounding you just gave me. I may not walk right for a week! You were wonderful. Thank you. Now go. He'll be home soon."

I heard him dressing, excusing himself, and then finally the slam of the front door. The speaker crackled; she had turned it off on her side. I knew what was coming next. My heart started pounding. My palms were moist.

The door opened and Nicki stood in the doorway. One hand held her purse swinging at her side. The other was snaked between her spread legs, fingers pinching together her outer lips. She saw where my eyes were focused. "I didn't want to spill a drop." She smiled a sinister smile.

She was the cat who got the cream.

She was also a complete mess. Her hair was sweaty and matted to her face, tousled and knotted. She was covered in a layer of sweat and dried cum. I hadn't noticed how warm it was, but she was flushed red all over and glistening, like she had just finished a run. The high school remark from earlier finally sunk in; her neck and breasts were covered in love bites, as were the tops of her thighs where the stockings left her exposed to his hungry mouth. The tops of her stockings were smeared with juice, probably mostly hers, as I knew where she was keeping his cream—warm and fresh for me. Her heels were gone, but even so, her feet seemed unsteady as she teetered in the doorway.

"And now to finally fulfill your fantasy..."

She scooted over to the bedside, dropping her handbag, rummaging around on the night stand, discarding the monitor and the laptop to the floor. She leaned over, giving me a soulful kiss that tasted like cock. She hopped rather ungracefully onto the bed, still keeping her lips firmly pinched together and swung her legs over me. I was terrified, but still I had never been so aroused in my life.

As she straddled me and finally moved her hand from her pussy I had an epiphany. I had completely miscalculated. All of my fantasies were wrong—dead wrong—fooled by the deceptive twist that porn provides. I had no idea how many times I had jacked off to pictures of creampied pussies, imagining and savoring what that first lick might be like. But my fantasy was an illusion: picture-perfect pussies, smooth, bare, dry, clean, with a little pool of thick, white cum just gathering at the entrance. It would be so sweet to take that first tentative lick, realize how you loved it, and then lap happily to extract the cream.

What I saw above me was nothing like that image. Oh, Nicki's pussy was always beautiful, but the lie that I'd believed was apparent. Some guy must jack off and then slip his cock just inside her entrance to deliver his cum without disturbing her pink treasure. The pussy above me, however—my wife's pussy—was red and swollen from the incessant pounding of a ridiculously fat cock. Her lips were parted and a deep, angry red. Everything was coated in slimy goo from her matted tuft at the top of her pussy all the way to her glistening ass. Thick strands of girl cum clung to her entrance. And there... There, at her entrance, were the thick drops of his cum, just beginning to ooze out. I'd seen her pussy after sex. I'd seen what coated my cock after our lovemaking. Why had I never made the connection?