Snatch-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What overpowered me, however, was the smell. She smelled like sex, certainly, but there was more. The delicate aroma of her perfume was gone, replaced by the smell of sweaty, hard fucking. Her cunt—there's no other way to describe it in this state—smelled used. There was the odor of cock. Plus sweat. Locker room. She smelled like she'd come from the gym. There was a hint of her normal musk, which always drove me mad with desire, but it was deeper, pungent, animalistic.

She broke me from my reverie by snapping another picture, looking down her body to show me contemplating my fate. She snaked her hands down and took another one of the mess I was about to devour.

And all she said was, "Eat me." Softly. Gently. Lovingly.

I thought that I'd be horrified—turned off by the mess and the smell—but I couldn't believe how aroused I'd become. My cock was so hard it hurt. I was afraid that if she so much as scratched it with a nail, I'd go off like a rocket. I wanted this. I wanted her. I craned my neck, trying to get to her. She just smiled and lowered it to my face.

I took a deep breath and extended my tongue to meet her. The first taste was all her—familiar—funkier than I'd ever had her, of course, but unmistakably her pussy. I was getting hotter. I cleaned around her hole, stretching back toward her puckered ass, cleaning up her juices. I twisted to the side to lick her thighs, enjoying the smell and texture more with every passing moment.

She must have thought I was stalling, because she grasped my head firmly and turned me back to her cunt. "Eat me. Eat my used pussy." This time she was forceful; this was no soft whisper. "Suck his cum from my cheating cunt!"

Without much choice, I finally dove in. I ran my tongue inside her slit gathering up a thick wad of what was clearly his cum, not hers. She moaned and pushed down onto my face harder. The taste wasn't as bad as I'd expected. There was an acidic flavor to it, salty of course, and a tiny bit sweet. It was almost like a slightly salty, thick beer. Making it a little easier for me, was that it was mixed with the flavor of Nicki's pussy—one of my favorite flavors on earth! The texture was a little harder to handle. It was stringy and thick; it coated my tongue and my teeth and was a little difficult to swallow.

After the first few long licks from bottom to top, I concentrated on her clit for a few moments. She was moaning and rocking back and forth on my face. I was covered in a slick film of her juices. They were running down my chin and the sides of my face. She was gasping and calling out commands left and right.

"Suck my clit!" "Bite my lips. Bite them!" "Clean my whore pussy!" "Clean my sloppy cunt!" In our entire time together, I'd never heard her be so vocal. I'd never heard her use the c-word... ever. Now, it was coming out of her mouth about every fifth word in a non-stop flow of obscenities.

I was beginning to think that this wasn't so bad when she started to ride the wave toward her orgasm. I could tell from her breathing and her trembling that she was getting close. I was working her clit as fast as I could, but she suddenly shifted and pushed my face lower. Her fingers took over on her clit and began strumming as fast as she could go. Her lips flushed an even darker shade of red as she got closer and closer. Her thighs were clamped over my ears, but I could hear her getting louder and louder.

"Suck my cunt! Fuck me with your tongue and suck my fucking cunt!" I did as I was told and almost the instant that I shoved my tongue deep into her hole, she let out a high-pitched scream and her pussy began to spasm around my tongue. I couldn't hold it in, so I resorted to sucking her hole as she road out her orgasm. If I thought I had already gotten all of his cum, I was about to find out how wrong I was. Her spasming pussy started to pump load after load of his thick cum from deep inside her, flooding my mouth. It caught me off guard and I started to gag.

"Swallow his cum, baby! Eat your creampie. Eat it!" I heard her laughing from above me as I struggled to keep up with the volume of cum in my mouth. It was all I could do to get a breath and swallow before she pushed down onto me again. Now it was all over her; her slit was swampy with his spunk. It was in my mouth, it was in my nose, it was all over her lips and clit.

It could have been one long orgasm. It could have been two or three that ran one into the next. I couldn't tell and it really, truly didn't matter. All that mattered was that my wife was having the biggest cum of her life. I was dizzy from lack of oxygen, but I do remember feeling intense pride. Accomplishment! I was rocking her world even more than his Coke can cock had. I started to black out. This was it. I was suffocating, but I remember thinking, "What a way to go!"

I could feel my heart still racing. My vision returned. I felt like I'd just dove to the deepest part of the pool and breached the surface gasping for breath. Nicki was slumped forward, leaning on the headboard of the guest bed. She, too, was out of breath and even sobbing slightly. I craned my neck and began planting soft kisses all over her thighs and the soft juncture of her thigh and her vulva. I paid close attention, licking away every trace of their fucking, even nudging her back so I could suck his cum from her matted landing strip. She sighed contentedly. I looked up to see her smiling down at me with tears in her eyes as she cleaned the last remaining mess from her fingers.

"I love you, sweetie. That was amazing. My whole body is tingling. I've never had an orgasm anything like that ever before. Thank you."

"I love you, too. I don't even know what to say right now, but I'm glad you enjoyed that."

She scooted back until she was stretched out on top of me, nuzzling her lips into my neck. I suddenly realized how sore my body had become, strapped to the bed like this for over an hour. She shifted weight and position until I stopped wincing and my cock was nestled against her pussy.

Wiggling a bit to tease my aching cock, she whispered into my ear, "I know what our bargain was, but I have to say that that was so fucking incredible that I'm tempted to just impale myself on your cock, fuck you til you fill me again, and sit on your face for round 2."

I was so turned on at that moment that I almost told her to go for it, but I knew from experience that I would be singing a different song when creampie #2 started filling my mouth. I was a little panicked. I was still in a very vulnerable position! I must have let out a little yelp of panic because she giggled, sat up, and started to remove the restraints on my wrists and ankles. I didn't really move; only stretch my aching muscles for a few moments.

Finally, she leaned back down to me and gave me a long, slow kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. My cock was twitching and dancing up against her still wet entrance. When I unconsciously started to thrust against her, she pulled back, looked deep into my eyes, and cooed, "Reclaim me, baby. Make me yours again." After a brief pause she winked and whispered, "I hear it's the best part."

With a strength that surprised even me, I grabbed her and flipped us both over. I dragged her ass to the edge of the bed. I tested my legs to be sure they'd hold me. Satisfied that I could stand under my own power, I lifted Nicki's stocking feet to my shoulders and slipped my cock inside her for the first time that day. Even though I'd been on edge all day, I didn't feel close to cumming. I felt a sort of strange high—my cock was tingling, my ears were ringing, my body was on fire. I thrust into Nicki's warm pussy in long slow strokes, enjoying the sensations.

"I thought you were going to FUCK me?" Nicki taunted me with a glint in her eye. Ever cognizant of the fact that mine was the second cock she'd had today, I started to pick up the pace. Each long stroke got harder and harder, pounding her in a rhythm that was echoing throughout the room as our thighs slapped together at the end of each thrust. I squeezed her legs together to increase the pressure for both of us. I was putting my back into it—each stroke enough to cause her to yell out. It sounded like equal parts pleasure and pain. The clever, taunting look was gone now, replaced by a look of surprised lust at how rough I was taking her. I dug my fingers into her hips to pull her toward me on every in-stroke. I was grabbing her so tight that I knew she'd have more bruises to add to the lovely collection of hickeys decorating her tits, her stomach, and her inner thighs. I was harder and deeper than I had ever been.

I was rage fucking her—pure and simple—and it was wonderful. I felt so powerful, so in control. She was yelling out with each stroke. No words. Just wonderful yelps of pleasure and the occasional wince of pain. Suddenly her mouth opened wide, but no sound came out. Her eyes were wide in complete surprise. She gasped, tried to talk, and started to cum. Her whole body was shaking. Her legs were vibrating against me almost like she was having a seizure. I sucked her toes, but didn't let up the pounding I was giving her pussy. She cried out again as I bit her instep hard.

As I was sinking my teeth into her silk-covered foot I felt her pussy begin to squeeze and pulsate. My cock felt like it was being gripped by a vice, almost as if her pussy was trying to grab it to hold it still and stop the violent fucking. I could barely keep the deep thrusts going with the power of her internal muscles, but it didn't matter anyway. Her peak and the hungry sucking of her cunt triggered my orgasm.

And it was glorious.

I don't know that I'd ever experienced one that lasted so long or was so intense. I couldn't keep count of the number of jets of cum that I pumped into her. I could feel it splashing out onto my balls as I kept drilling her, warm at first, but instantly cooling. Nicki told me later that I let out a growl that didn't even sound human that just went on and on. Each spurt slowed me down, until I was just pressed against her, using her legs to hold myself up.

My cock was so hyper-sensitive that I couldn't even move. Even shifting my weight was enough to make me jolt with discomfort, but it passed after a minute or so. What didn't fade, however, was my erection. For a dude in my forties, I was delightfully surprised, as that just doesn't happen like it does when you're twenty.

Not wanting the power trip to end, I pulled out and dragged Nicki at an angle to the edge of the bed. "Clean my cock." Simple. Direct. A command.

Without hesitation, she wrapped her lips around my cum-covered cock, sucking and licking it clean in her mouth. When she was done, I switched back to her sloppy pussy, thrusting it in a few times very gently until it was again covered in the frothy mixture of our cum. I marveled at the incredible volume of cum I'd managed to produce. It was unreal—only possible because she'd edged me so many times today and then left me in a state of confused arousal during her tryst with Dan.

Back to her mouth. She eagerly cleaned me, saying nothing.

Pussy again, running my cock all around her to gather up my spunk. Mouth. Back and forth until her pussy was reasonably clean and she had eaten it all. The filthy nature of the act had me going again and I knew that I wasn't far from another orgasm. I swung my leg up over her and straddled her breasts, dangling my cock in her face. A few adjustments with a pillow and she had the right angle to suck me again. As I got closer, I started gently fucking her mouth while she stayed passive, her eyes boring into mine. We'd never done anything like this. That's probably why it felt so fucking awesome.

Finally, I could take no more. I pulled out and shifted my hips back to give me some room. Taking my cock in my fist, I began intensely jerking off. She knew what I wanted without me asking. I knew she'd seen this in porn before. She opened her mouth and waited, never taking her eyes off me. With a final yell of victory, I finally let go. The first shot went up and off the side of her cheek; the next directly onto her chin. I painted her face with streaks of my cum before resting the head on her lips. She slowly lapped at the underside of the head as my remaining cum just oozed out into her mouth, lacking the energy for anything resembling a spurt. Grabbing the camera, I proceeded to take a few pictures of my amazing wife. I don't think she'd ever looked more beautiful to me. When I finally pulled away, she opened her mouth, smiling wide to show the camera the cum she'd collected in her mouth, and swallowed it all proudly.

For my part, I was too exhausted to even speak. I gave her a tongue kiss of gratitude and promptly collapsed next to her on the bed. We both quickly fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

It was hunger that woke us an hour or so later. Despite the cum we'd both swallowed, we were ravenously hungry. I placed an order for pizza and tried to drag her into the bathroom to clean up.

"Not yet, I'm still enjoying the feeling of being so dirty. I must smell like a whorehouse with all this cum on me."

"Well, yes... But I can't deny that I'm enjoying it, too." There was a long pause before I said, "Lingerie model, huh?"

She laughed and said, "Well, I wanted to convince him to fuck me, but I also wanted it to be clear that you are a monster in the sack. I think he'll be discrete, but if he does talk, I want us BOTH to get a reputation. I suppose that now I have to figure out a way to set that up, don't I?"

It was not the best time for the inevitable talk about the line that had been crossed, inviting Daniel into our bedroom, our marriage. Inviting him into my wife. We did it anyway. There were no tears, no accusations. I trusted her when she said that she would never have gone through with it without my permission. I still couldn't explain why I'd chosen Option Two, but I confessed that I was glad I had.

"So, what did you think? Was it everything that you'd imagined in your fantasy?"

I told her about the epiphany I'd had as her messy pussy had been revealed to me. She chuckled, clearly not as surprised as I had been. But, all in all, yes. It had been an intense day of wildly fluctuating emotions, intense desire, and raw sex. My fantasy was now fulfilled. I was a little surprised to admit that it had been even better than what I'd dreamt up in my imagination. I wasn't sure I was in a hurry to repeat it, but I'd now eaten my first creampie.

And I loved it.

We were startled out of our soul-searching by the sound of the doorbell for a second time today.

"Shit! I need to throw on some clothes to get the pizza. I'll be right back."

Nicki grabbed my hand to stop me from leaving. She looked into my eyes with concern and pleading. "I promise to go back to being a proper wife tomorrow, but please. Please. Can I get the pizza like this? I want to suck his cock in front of you. Please?"

"I guess so. I missed out on the chance to watch you sucking cock earlier and who knows when I'll get my next chance to watch my wife suck a stranger's cock!"

Nicki gestured to the nightstand. "Sooner than you think, honey... Wait til we watch the video tomorrow. I filmed the whole thing." I was left studying my GoPro on the nightstand as she bounded out of the room, eager to get her mouth around her third cock of the day.

I laughed—doubting that we'd crossed this line for the last time—shaking my head and followed her down to the foyer.