Snatched

Story Info
Quick quiet walk home from work and she was snatched.
717 words
2.78
44.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked home from work. Weary and exhausted. Her heels drag as she goes at a snail's pace.

Suddenly there is a hand across her mouth, a strong arm around her waist and a white van at her side. The strong arm is attached to an even stronger man who throws her into the van and tapes her mouth before putting a hood over her head. Her hands tied behind her back.

She hears the van door slam close and the tires screech as she is jolted back banging her head. Everything goes quiet, and black.

She wakes up naked, tied to a metal bed, legs and arms spread.

Looking around she sees nothing. Just a black empty space with one white light swinging above her.

Suddenly she sees a red blinking light in the corner. A camera. Recording.

She cries out for help, a zap stings her neck. Again she cries out, zap again.

Realizing she is wearing a bark collar. Tears run down her cheeks.

"Hello?" she whispers. "Hello...is there anyone here?"

Silence.

She could hear a whirring.

"Hello?"

"You were in the wrong place at the wrong time. You aren't the girl that was meant to be grabbed... But you'll do." A male voice laughed.

The camera zooms in.

"Red hair, green eyes, good rack, no scars I can see, no diseases I can see, pussy looks good. Inspection will be had. You'll be a nice addition."

"Addition? To what?" she asked sobbing.

"You'll find out soon enough." He replied.

The light went out.

Days passed, she lost all track of time. He appeared.

His hands fondling her cool pale skin, pulling at her body, pinching her rosy nipples. His hand moving down her stomach to her trimmed mound. Parting her lips he slid a finger inside. She flinched and tensed up.

"A virgin. Nice" he smiled.

He walked away and called someone. Next thing she knew there was a blonde haired woman untying her and showering her.

"Help me. Please..." she begged the woman.

"Be quiet." She slapped her across the face.

The woman finished washing her and dragged her into a changing room.

"Put these on" she threw clothes at her.

"I can't wear this!" she protested.

"You'll wear it, and you'll love it!" she smacked her across the face again.

"She's ready." The woman grabbed her by the hair and threw her infront of the man.

"Nice outfit. Car" he pointed to an SUV with a gun.

She was wearing a tiny black bikini, a little denim pleated skirt, a fishnet top and over the knee black boots.

The woman grabbed her and put her in the car. The driver locked the doors and drove to a house. There another man tapped the window with a gun. The driver unlocked the doors.

"Mickael." The man with the gun said.

"Vlad" the driver replied.

The nodded to each other. Vlad opened the door and grabbed her arm dragging her out of the car.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked.

"Don't make me hit you, I see you've already met Svetlana. Nice bust lip. I'm not as gentle as she is." He replied.

He pulled her up the stairs and opened the front door.

"Welcome to your new home. Your new life. Your new job. Your name is now Katya." He smiled.

She looked around. She was in a brothel.

"Where am I?" she yelled.

Vlad grabbed her throat and threw her against the wall cracking her head making her bleed.

"I told you, I'm not as nice as Svet. Behave or I will be your worst nightmare." He held her throat and French kissed her. Rubbing his gun on her clit.

He let her go, falling to the floor. All the girls looked at him.

"Get back to work, what the fuck are you looking at!?" he shot his gun in the air.

She lay on the floor holding her throat. She was still trying to figure out how she had got here and why.

She realized she had been trafficked.

She was no longer Aleksandra medical student and shop worker.

She was now Katya the sex worker.

She was now a possession.

She was in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

She was out of place.

She was snatched.