Sneak Show on the Beach

Story Info
Gloria's friend Dawn wants to be seen nude by her students.
1.9k words
4.49
71.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was asked by a friend if I would donate some time to a local charity.

I was at a meeting at a woman's home who was the chair of the committee. We had several meetings prior to this and basically all of the planning was finished.

This particular get together was more of a congratulation party prior to the fund raising event.

Some of the women I've know for years and others I just met. I'm always glad to make new friends.

One of my new friends was a woman in her mid thirty's; she's a high school teacher in a neighboring town from my own. She was attractive, but in a rather inconspicuous way. Not much make up, plain clothing, long hair, just worn straight. She needed a makeover or something.

Actually she looked like what you would think a spinster school teacher would look like, but she was married and had a child. I found her to be very friendly and out going, once you got to know her you forgot about her plain appearance.

Dawn was someone I would like to keep in touch with so we exchanged email and phone number information.

The small group of ladies I was chatting with that afternoon got on the subject of how bad the sun is on your skin. Just to get a rise out of them I told them I love the sun and go to nude beaches whenever possible for that all over tan. Most thought I was joking and laughed. We went on to other topics and it wasn't mentioned again.

Two weeks later after our fund drive, which proved to be very successful. I received a phone call from Dawn. She said she was hesitant to call to ask me something, but decide to take a chance and just do. I told her just ask, which she did.

She wanted to know if I was joking or do I really go to nude beaches.

I thought it curious that she would want to know. I told her I don't go often, but I do go a few times during the summer. She asked where I go and told her I go to the one that's in our state about an hours drive from me. I had to ask why all the interest and she said she thought it would be fun to try something new and daring. However she added that she's not daring enough to go alone. We both laughed and I asked her why she wouldn't she go with her husband. She said he wouldn't be interested, but didn't elaborate as to why. I told her my husband doesn't go because he hates sitting on the beach, clothing optional or not. I told her I would love to go with her.

I said we should set a date sometime and we would go. She said lets go Saturday June 13th. I was surprised that she had a date already planned, but I agreed that day would be fine. I told her we should talk few days prior and I would fill her in on what she might need. I volunteered to drive and I gave her my home address so she could meet me here.

I told my husband about the call and how surprised I was that she of all people wanted to go to a nude beach. He asked if she knows I'm bisexual, thinking she's trying to get in my pants or vise versa. Men can be so crude. I told him the topic was never discussed.

Dawn called me the Thursday prior, the weather reports were good, so nothing would stand in our way. I suggested what she should wear and what she might want to pack. She sounded excited about going and I liked the idea that I was going with a first timer.

She was at my home bright and early. When you go to this beach you have to get there early for better parking.

I was surprised when I first saw her, she was wearing a tee-shirt, jean shorts, sandals and a crushed cowboy hat, and she looked absolutely adorable. She even wore make up. If I had seen her on the street I wouldn't have recognized her in a million years!

I introduced her to my son who was getting ready to go to his part time job; my husband and daughter were still sleeping. My son was staring at her so much I had to give him a slap on the back of the head and told him to stick his tongue back in his mouth, Dawn laughed, but he was pissed.

We packed my car, my husband always questions me why I pack for a nude beach, and we headed for the beach.

We found a parking spot without much trouble and grabbed our beach bags and chairs from the trunk and walked out to the clothing optional section of the beach.

We selected a spot and set out our blanket and chairs.

Dawn looked at me with a what's next look. I smiled and pulled my top off over my head and she followed suit.

We both removed our shorts and were naked, we looked each other over, she did it shyly, me I just looked.

Dawn had a body to die for. She had full round breasts with dark nipples, her pussy was completely shaved with slightly protruding lips. My breasts were about the same size as hers, but I had a small landing strip on my pussy. She had a better butt!

We both started applying sunscreen, I offered to rub some on her back and she said sure. I took the opportunity to get a quick feel and rubbed some lotion on her butt. When she did me she rubbed my butt also.

We finally sat down and looked around at the people already there and at the stream of people still arriving.

"Gloria this is so cool, I can't believe I got to go to a nude beach."

"In a little while we can walk around check out the sights," I said laughing.

We talked for awhile and I told her that I was kind of surprised when I first saw her in the morning because she looked so hot, then to see her nude, she's a knock out.

"I think you're surprised by my appearance today, because I don't look so dowdy, right?" she asked.

"Well, yes you do tend to cover up how hot you really are,"I said.

She explained that when she first started teaching the boy's in her classroom were always distracted from their studies. An older teacher told her their hormones are taking over because she dressed too sexy for a classroom. She said she really didn't think she did, but she bought a more conservative wardrobe and skipped the hairstyling and makeup for the classroom.

I noticed Dawn was looking around a lot. At first I thought it might be just to check out the beach, but I was beginning to think she was looking for someone in particular.

We walked up and down the beach a few times and weaved our way through the beach blankets, just to look at people and strut our stuff.

Dawn had large very stylish sunglasses on and with her cowboy hat you could hardly see her face. I figure she did that so she could stare at people without looking like a pervert. That's why I wear sunglasses!

I noticed Dawn did a quick double take and then led me right past a group of 6 high school or college kids. She stopped right in front of them acting like she was looking for a certain blanket, the boys just stared at us, I loved it. A minute or two later Dawn and I walked on and sat down on our chairs.

"What was that all about?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" she said.

"Dawn you stopped right in front of those boys like you were looking for something, which I know you weren't. If you want to turn the boys on, I'm cool with that," I told her.

"Gloria, they're my students," she said.

"Do you want to leave," I asked, thinking we had a problem.

"I knew they were going to be here today, that's why I suggest today as the day we could come here," she said.

"Dawn, fill me in, this is sounding good," I said with a big grin.

"I heard them talking about going to the nude beach as a last fling as seniors before graduation next week. I told you why I try to look plain in school, but I do miss the attention. I thought it would be sexy, at least for me, if they saw me naked, even though they didn't know it was me. Just imagine being in class on Monday, knowing they saw me nude," she said.

"Sounds silly, now that I say it out loud," She added.

"Dawn I love to tease guys so it makes perfect sense to me," I said laughing.

"Just now when we stumbled upon them, I know they saw me, but I was hoping for more time for them to look," She said.

"I think we might be in luck," I said pointing towards the waters edge where the 6 boys were standing.

"Dawn how old are they?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Oh they're 18," she said.

"Okay let's go up by the water and I'll start a conversation and your sweet naked body will be standing right in the middle of your class. How does that sound?" I asked.

"Gloria let's do it," she said, while getting out of the beach chair.

It's not very difficult to start a conversation with guys when you're naked. I think we just said hello and asked if they were enjoying themselves and we became instantly the center of their attention.

Dawn was loving every minute of it, standing nude with her student's, and oops her breast would touch one of them or I would step too close and a cock would touch me.

We were talking and playing our little game for about 15 minutes when I had to bring it to an end. The boys were getting some magnificent erections and as much has I liked them, you just can't have a bunch of guys in that condition on this clothing optional beach. The rangers could kick you off.. I told the boys that and suggested they jump in the water. They asked us to join them, but we begged off saying the water was too cold. In reality, we couldn't have Dawn's hat and sunglasses come off in the water. We told them were we are sitting if they wanted to stop by later.

Once we were back at our chairs I looked over at Dawn and she looked at me and we cracked up laughing.

"Gloria that was every bit as sexy as I imagined it would be," She said, waving her hand like a fan showing how hot it was.

I said" Who is that one guy with the curly black hair? Oh my God is he ever cute."

Dawn filled me in on each of the boys. I could tell that there was a couple she favored just by how much she seemed to know about them.

While we were talking the boys came up to our chairs with there towels and asked if it would be alright if they joined us.

"That would be great," Dawn said has she spread her legs a little to give a better view.