Sneaking In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sam, just the thought of hurting you like Julia did, makes me sick," Megan said as she walked toward him, "And thank you."

"What do we tell your parents?" Sam asked as he took her hand.

"Nothing about this please," Megan said.

"Yeah I figured," Sam said, "But be sure of what you are doing."

"I want to be with you, in every possible way," Megan said, "I want to love you, but only if I know there is a chance that you could start to love me."

"You have always been so nice to me. For some reason it just feels right," Sam said, "You know what kind of guy I am. If I thought that I couldn't have feelings for you, I would ask you to go back downstairs."

"That's one of the reasons why I feel the way I do," Megan said.

"Thank you for being so kind," Sam said as he embraced her, "I think you know I will always be kind to you."

"I know, but I have to admit something else too," Megan said.

"What's that?" Sam asked.

"Just another reason why Julia is sort of a dumbass," Megan said softly.

"Oh, what's that?" Sam said as he pulled back a little so he could look at her.

"What I saw a few minutes ago when you were looking out the window," Megan giggled as she pointed down at his still somewhat extended self, "I don't have a lot to compare, but that's the nicest um, one of those I've ever seen."

"Hmm?" Sam asked even though he could figure out what she was talking about.

"Maybe it's too soon to say that," Megan smiled.

"Oh you mean the blanket?" Sam joked.

"No silly, this?" Megan said as she ran her fingers over the front of his boxers and emphasized her earlier statement, "I am really counting on the fact that you won't mind."

"I don't think that will be a problem," Sam smiled.

"To finish off my simple little request, here is one last thing," Megan said as she started to pull his boxers down, "I've never been physically read if you know what I mean, just by looking at someone. I had no idea it could happen."

"Oh wow," Sam said as he embraced her, "Are you sure at this point in, well this relationship that isn't too much information?"

"What," Megan smiled, "You don't think you're going to find out in a few minutes anyway?"

"This is really for real isn't it?" Sam said finally grasping the situation.

"Really," Megan said, "If it's ok. I mean we can just go slow and get to know each other."

"Get to know?" Sam asked.

"Yeah right," Megan smiled, "I've lived next door to you for twenty five years give or take."

"But we can wait until it's the right time," Megan smiled as she turned and headed for the doorway.

It seemed to Sam as much a tease as it did a polite gesture and at that moment, he knew what might be best in order to be proper. He thought about having long conversations, talking about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. They would tell stories, both serious, and joyous. He would start to love her, and wish to be with her all the time. They would finally make love when it was the right time.

In just a quick moment, Sam had imagined the next several months of courting beautiful Megan and enjoying the experience before anything serious happened, but then he looked at her walking slowly toward the doorway. He suddenly could understand the common expression or a variation of, 'Taking one's breath away'. He had never seen such beauty, especially interested in him. He also thought one last time how kind she had always been. He remembered something he had thought only a few minutes ago. He was only human. They would get to know each other through talk, but that would come later. He would do the right thing.

Sam quickly approached her and walked in front of her, putting his hands on her bare hips. She stopped, but before she could react at all, he turned her around, bent to his knees, and kissed her clean shaven skin above her womanhood.

"Oh my love," Megan gasped, "Oh Sam."

Sam slowly kissed her skin at the same time he was moving her backward. Still on his knees, his lips trailed along her skin as he heard her deep gasps. The scent and texture of her skin made his heart beat faster. It had been a long time, and he had almost forgotten how wonderful it could be to touch someone. He was prepared to stop if she really wanted to, but somehow he knew that would not happen.

As the back of Megan's legs reached the edge of the bed, Sam looked up at her. She panted heavily from the touch. He wondered for a moment if she had ever had anyone kiss her like this before. By her reaction, it didn't seem like it. As he gently pushed her back, she sat slowly onto the bed. As he looked into her eyes she seemed to be anticipating, but unsure what to expect at the same time. Perhaps he thought, it was wishful thinking on her part.

He smiled with confidence, knowing she would enjoy his touch. As he gently touched her legs with each of his hands and spread them apart, she breathed even more heavily. Sam had decided to prolong the anticipation just a bit as he gently kissed her leg and moved up her thigh. As his hand gently pushed on her stomach, she laid back on the bed, still breathing heavily.

"Oh Sam," Megan panted as he gently kissed her young, swollen feminine lips.

He knew it was a tease to do so, but he softly kissed her for a moment, before extending his tongue and licking from bottom to top right in the center. As he reached the top she gasped quietly. He discovered that she had been right about being ready. He had never experienced such physical results of passion. It only made him more excited.

Gently Sam kissed and licked her juices, exploring every curve of the wonder that was her. She had shaved so smooth, which was something he had never seen up close. All the experience he had had previously was of the natural kind. He never really thought much about it, but he could see the value of it now as he knew he could do all that much better unobstructed.

Megan's sharp and long gasps, excited him as he gave her an experience he suspected she never had. He would have to ask her later, but for now he would enjoy it as much as her. Touching her gently, he wiggled his tongue on her tiny g spot. But a few seconds later, her hips pressed backward and her legs started to push together. As he backed off he watched as she cupped one of her hands over her womanhood, and clamped her legs together, moving her hips front to back. Smiling heavily he sat back and let her have her moment.

"I had no idea," Megan gasped with glazed eyes as she looked down at him.

Sam was happy. He considered it the ultimate intimate pleasure when someone is willing to do that. For several minutes more he did the same, and with how exciting it had been for both of them, he knew it would be a frequent occurrence. He tried not to add the statement, 'If she'll have me in the future'. He wanted to lose the depressing Sam that had existed for the past few years.

As he finished his pleasuring he stood in front of her at the foot of the bed. Looking down at her he was amazed that she was still breathing heavily. She looked up at him with eyes partway closed and a slight smile. He couldn't help but gaze upon her beauty. This, matched with her kindness and personality he wondered a moment why she had dated infrequently. He knew how she felt and wasn't ready to accept that it was because of him, although he somewhat suspected it. He knew he would be committed to making sure he always treated her with kindness.

As she sat up on her elbows, she looked forward at him, fully extended as he had been the moment he had started touching her leg. Her eyes seemed to go back and forth between his eyes and his extension. Slowly she sat up and looked at it as she bit her lip. It was almost as if she wasn't sure what to do. As she looked up and met his gaze again, he could see what was really in her thoughts. He sensed her intimidation, and didn't want her to feel that way. He would help her relax.

"May I?" Megan asked as she extended her hand forward but pulled it back after she asked.

As Sam nodded to her, he watched as she again bit her lip. Her hand extended as she put it around him in the softest touch he had ever felt. He could hardly believe her natural sensuality. Now with two hands, she looked on intently as she explored him. It seemed a little odd to him as if she had never seen one before. Sam knew she had, so he was puzzled. Megan's fingers danced around him. Her soft fingers traced around his large head and down the shaft. As she reached his scrotum, she touched underneath and for a moment cupped him softly, bouncing them gently a few times. She seemed to intently study him. Slowly she looked up at him, then back and forth between his face and where her fingers had been exploring. Smiling and letting out a nervous sigh, she finally spoke.

"Big," She whispered, and then looked back down.

Megan studied him some more with both her eyes and fingers before giving him a long gaze. As she looked back down, she moved her head forward slowly and briefly touched her lips to his tip before pulling back and looking at him.

"Have you ever?" He asked softly.

"Yeah," She said, before shaking her head, "No, not really."

"You don't have to do that," Sam smiled.

"I know," She whispered as she again moved forward.

Sam looked down at her, and then thought a moment. Quickly he took her hand as he went around the side of the bed, and laid down. He felt that if she wanted to try this that he would be in a more thoughtful position, and not standing in front of her. Crawling up the bed, she gently touched him again, as she smiled into his eyes. Sam knew that whatever the result was, he would show her his enjoyment. She was nervous enough without him creating any doubt.

Megan seemed too study his length as her hands moved around it. To Sam, it seemed as much about study as it was about curiosity. He enjoyed the sensation and her soft feminine touch as he had not experienced it with such sensual touch in a long time. Her fingers traced along every curve, then as she looked up at him, she grinned nervously. But as he smiled back at her she relaxed a little.

Megan lowered her head slowly, and as her lips pressed against his head, she looked into his eyes one more time. She opened her mouth and took him in just a little. Pulling out a moment, she looked at him close up as her fingers touched the underside of his shaft. Extending her tongue, she licked softly from top to bottom. Sam felt the extremely gentle sensation and his excitement grew. As Megan reached the top again, she relaxed the arm she had been resting on and opened her mouth again. Looking into his eyes again, she slowly pushed him in. Further and further she went, until she winced quickly and pulled back.

"Sorry," Megan panted, "Too much."

"It's ok," Sam smiled, "It's not something you have to do."

"Yes I do," Megan said quickly.

"I know it's new to you," Sam said as he pushed his hand through her hair, "Some other time maybe."

"No, now," Megan said as she gently kissed his shaft.

"Ah, ok," Sam said nervously.

"I didn't know doing this would turn me on so much," Megan said as she pressed her lips around him.

Megan moved her lips more and more quickly. She did not take him in very far, but she seemed to enjoy it as much as him. With each movement, she seemed to become even more excited. Her lips pressed tightly as her tongue flicked under his shaft. Sam had had this experience before, the way she gave him attention was definitely new to him. Combined with what seemed like a natural skill, and the fact he had been without for so long, he had to concentrate not to lose it.

Sam looked into her loving eyes as she looked up at him. Her tongue flicked around as her mouth pressed around him slowly. Pulling out softly, she licked down his shaft to where her soft hand was gently playing with the hairs on his scrotum. She kissed his wrinkled sack a few times, and licked his length again. He really was struggling to keep his essence and he backed off a bit.

"Wow babe," Sam grunted as he backed off a bit.

"It's nice," Megan said as she looked at him, started to say something, then paused.

"What is it?" Sam smiled softly.

"Um," Megan said biting her lip, "Make love to me?"

"This is all making love," Sam smiled, "But I know what you mean."

Sam rolled on his side and opened the drawer to the side bed table and came out with a small blue packet. He had wondered if he would ever use these. They had been given to him by her own father last month for his birthday. He had joked telling Sam that he wanted them gone by the end of the summer.

Sam turned back around, facing her and smiled as she took it from his hand. Opening it, she tossed the wrapper on the side table and held it between her fingers. Gently rolling it on him, she pushed to down.

"Glad you are prepared," She smiled, taking it from his hand, "But um."

"Yeah actually your dad gave them to me," Sam said as he watched her roll it onto him, "It will work."

"But it's like," Megan started to say as she held her fingers apart about an inch and a half, "This far from the bottom."

"It's ok," Sam smiled.

The two looked at each other a moment before Sam leaned in to kiss her. Gentle like she had been to him a few moments ago, their lips met as she moved closer to him. Meeting his embrace, their bodies pressed together passionately. Megan returned Sam's kiss with a hint of aggression. He remarked inwardly that despite her limited experience, she wanted more from him. He could lose himself so easily with every touch.

Gently pushing her onto her back, he caressed her hardened nipples and bathed her chest with his strong tongue. Panting wildly she scraped her fingernails along his back. He wanted to kiss her everywhere. He knew that he would eventually, and many times because he didn't feel like ever letting her go. Sam explored her magnificent body for a long time.

Sam studied every curve until his hand met her neat shaved womanhood. The amount of wetness astounded him. She had been breathing so heavily and he could feel her excitement rising. He looked up at her and she smiled at him as she moved her leg apart. Moving himself between her, he looked into her eyes as he pressed himself against her shaven mount. As he entered her slowly, her breathing stopped a moment. As he reached as far as he could go, she let out her breath.

"Woah," Megan gasped with a long breath.

"Are you ok?" Sam asked.

"Absolutely," She said as she put her hands around his waist and pulled him in.

Sam looked into her eyes as he pushed in and out of her tight wetness. He was rather modest about his size and didn't show it off. But that combined with her obvious limited experience made it so he would start slow. Her extreme wetness helped a great deal. Soon her breathing became rhythmic with his movements, until suddenly she dug into him with her fingers. He knew what was happening and thought that she might become too loud and wake his sleeping son up, but she contained herself.

"Oh baby!" Megan panted with a raspy voice as her insides pulsed.

Sam felt the pressure as it seemed to milk him for all he was worth. Strong tightening and slower releases seemed to strangle him. He had never felt it this way or even knew it was possible. As it began to slow he moved a bit faster as she met his movements by pressing her hand onto his backside and pulling toward her. Her head arched slightly to the side as her eyes closed. Sam kissed her neck as he gave her his love. Again she tightened around him sharply several times. He could sense that she wanted so much to vocalize her pleasure, but held back, probably knowing their current noise limitations. He could sense the fire and passion that she was politely holding back, and made a mental note that they would have to take a nice weekend somewhere cozy where she could express herself.

As Sam began kissing her soft lips, she pulled away a little, and gently pushed him off to the side. Swinging around, Megan moved her legs up over and grabbed him. Slowly she sat down as her eyes widened. As she finished what she was doing, she giggled a little with nervousness as she looked down at him.

"Wow that's in there alright," She panted as she began to move her hips.

Sam gently put his hands onto her hips as she moved faster. He couldn't help looking at her enjoyment as she had taken charge. She seemed to want to suddenly do what she desired. Looking down at him, she gazed into his eyes as her chest heaved. Small moans escaped her as her voice gradually became higher and higher. Suddenly her head tilted back a moment as her eyes rolled back in her head. Sam felt the same sharp pulse he had felt earlier, as she grunted and crashed onto him. Panting loudly on his chest, with every pulse of her pleasure, she let out a soft, but sharp medium pitched sound. Sam smiled as he put his hands through her hair. He loved the fact that she had such enjoyment from this.

"Are you tired?" Sam asked softly as he kissed her forehead.

"Yes a little," She whispered.

"Rest," Sam said.

"No," Megan said as she lifted herself up, "I want fireworks love. Like at the end."

"Grand finale?" Sam smiled as he looked up at her.

"Grand uh yeah," Megan said as she bounced heavily on him, "You too."

Sam watched as her face seemed to have a determined look. She bit her lip for a moment, which he now thought looked very cute. Faster she moved on him, moving her hips in rhythm. He felt the tension as the minutes rolled on. She squeezed him occasionally. He started to completely hope that she would always be this orgasmic. As her breathing became hoarse, he felt beads of sweat spray his chest. Every time she would release, she would look at him almost as if she wanted him to know what she was feeling.

As the time rolled on he could feel both himself reaching a plateau, and her starting to labor heavily. She looked at him again, but this time it seemed as if she was asking for something. He knew what it was. He didn't know why he could tell so clearly, but it was there and so plain to him. It was almost as if she was asking him with just her eyes, to finish. As his tension mounted, he looked deep into her eyes and could see the same. Her sounds elevated in pitch and he could hold out no longer. Feeling every curve of her magnificence, his insides seemed to shout with joy. As he let go, he seemed to trigger it in her. From his expanding and contracting muscles to hers, in unison they became one in pleasure and feeling.

It had been an amazing experience that Sam had never felt before. It had never happened like that for him. As her sweaty body crashed down on him, she slid to the side, as he flipped out of her. As she rested her head on his shoulder, her breathing slowly returned to normal. Running his hand through her hair, they said nothing for some time as they enjoyed the moment.

"You're so wonderful," Megan whispered after a while.

"Megan, you are incredible," Sam said softly as he kissed her forehead.

"Wow, mutual admiration," Megan said.

Some time later, Sam rolled to his side. He put his arm around her and opened his eyes. Looking out the window he could see light, and the sound of a bird chirping. It took him a few moments for his mind to start working. As soon as it did, his eyes widened. And he turned around to look at the clock on the side table, which read 7:18.

Ah, Megan," He said quickly, "Wake up."

"Hmm," Megan rasped.

"It's after seven," Sam said urgently.

"It's after, what?" Megan asked as she sat up, "Oh no."

Sam watched as she stood up and looked around, trying to decide what to do. She seemed to be at a loss for obvious reasons. He tried to think of an idea. He knew that her parents would be worried, then after she got there, they would have a lot of questions.