Sneaking In Ch. 01

Story Info
A cat burglar steals more than jewels and money.
3.6k words
4.58
30.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chessa
Chessa
1 Followers

“God, what a day.” Leila finally was able to crawl into her apartment after what seemed to her the longest day she’d had in years. A victim of Murphy’s Law, everything that could have gone wrong for her did today. Her car got slammed from behind at a stop sign, and of course the seventeen year old driver didn’t have insurance. Her boss was less than understanding about her forced half-day off to take it in to a repair shop and find a taxi to work after getting checked out at the local hospital for possible whiplash. The report that was due magically disappeared from her computer after it crashed five minutes into entering her office. A phone call from her mother letting her know she’d just ran into her ex at the store and how happy he appeared to be with his new arm candy only added to the annoyance of her day.

“Well, at least I can just come home and relax,” she breathed, sinking into her leather couch. Everything ached; her head pounded and all she wanted to do was sleep. However, that wasn’t an option yet. Leila knew if she went to bed now she wouldn’t get anything accomplished. She struck herself a compromise and decided to draw herself a bath.

“The one nice thing about this apartment”, she thought, “is I finally have the bathtub of my fantasies”. Walking into the bathroom and pouring a luxuriant amount of bubble bath under the running water, she smiled again at the memory of the first time she saw this room. The super had told her the previous tenant had insisted upon this tub. Large enough to seat three people comfortably, it was basically a small hot tub. Instead of being too sloped as some tubs were, this one was perfectly shaped for just laying back and letting oneself go. When the super finally explained the tenant had done her share of ‘entertaining’ clients in this very room, she had blushed profusely and proclaimed her interest in the apartment.

As the tub filled, she unbuttoned the silk blouse and let it fall to the floor behind her. Her black skirt joined it shortly, followed by her lace panties and bra, both in a pale cream. Her friends had all told her that dressing sexy made one feel sexy, but all she felt most of the time was foolish at work. No one else wore thirty dollars worth of underwear to work in an accounting firm, she was sure of that. Leila sighed deeply as she settled herself into the water, wishing she’d stopped at the wine shop on the corner for a nice bottle of merlot to enjoy while imagining that this day hadn’t happened.

For long moments, Leila just laid there, enveloped by the water and peach-scented suds. She immersed her long auburn hair under the water, reveling in the joys of simply being covered by the heated water. She reached over the side of the tub and pressed a button. Gentle bubbles came forth from the sides of the tub. Silently thanking that former tenant, she let her eyes close. Maybe she’d have a nice dream or two while soaking.

He crept along the building’s fire escape. Night had just fallen, and this side of the building was hidden in shadows. No moon was out tonight and the only corner light had mysteriously burned out. He was grateful; it’d been close to a month since his last job. He needed some income to come in, and knowing most of the tenants here were well-off, finding a nice little hole to creep into and relieve of some burdensome possessions would go a long way. Now, to find a nice, dark apartment. The lights weren’t on in this window, making him believe it was likely that the tenant was gone for the evening. Pulling out a smooth, slim piece of metal, he began jimmying the window. He didn’t have to work hard; the window slid open smoothly, the screen lifting up easily. This was almost going to be a cakewalk, he thought.

Creeping inside, he looked around. A woman’s bedroom, he noticed. Jewelry box open, makeup strewn on the vanity. Clothing in the open closet signaled no man lived in this room. Well, he thought, this should be interesting. He lay on the floor and peered under the closed door’s crack. No light appeared. No one must be home, he chuckled. Good. He opened the door and began quietly walking the hallway, looking for obstacles in the way or open curtains. When he got halfway down he noticed light coming from a half-opened doorway. Shit, he whispered under his breath. Someone is home. Hearing silence, he became somewhat brave and tiptoed toward the light.

Leila was dozing in the tub, oblivious to what was going on around her. While she was conscious enough to keep her head above water, her eyes were closed. She was, to the rest of the world, off in a land of her own.

She lay in the pool of the harem, new to everything going on around her. The women who had earlier showed her the palace grounds and the room that was to be hers had led her here. They told her to strip from her clothing and simply enjoy the sun on her bare skin and the feeling of the water on her nude body. They had prepared her for the sultan, painstakingly plucking the hair from between her legs and painting her with henna. They knew the sultan would be pleased with his latest acquisition, from a faraway land where red hair was prized. The only and last piece of wisdom they had imparted before leaving her was to remember that the sultan would soon arrive, and it would be up to her to show him how grateful she was to be a part of his menagerie.

She understood; this was something she’d been waiting for without knowing what it was she wanted all her life. Her days in her parents’ estate had been so boring. She had craved excitement since she’d felt the strange and pleasant stirrings in her body. The men who had kidnapped her from the shore were almost a welcome group, and to find she was now the property of a powerful sultan and would soon be one of his devoted possessions at his palace had fueled a burning in her she didn’t yet fully understand.

Even thinking about it now made her feel warm all over. Lying in the shallow pool, her face was guarded by a tall tree providing some shade to her. The rest of her body was in the warmth of the sun. Her body began feeling heavy as a hunger she’d never fully realized before began to creep over her. Anytime now, the sultan would be here, and she would have her first chance to make an impression on him, to show him how grateful she was to be a part of his harem. Visions of their first meeting, her in the pool with naught to cover her slim body, made her fire burn hotter.

As he crept silently down the hall, he became aware that whoever was in the bathroom was in the bathtub. A slight sloshing of water alerted him to that fact. He could almost see the mirror in the half-opened doorway. He took one more step and noticed it was one of those three way sectioned mirrors. One was opened and directed away from the door, in such an angle that its reflection was mirrored by the other two panels. Curious, he took one last step, and his heart leapt.

She closed her eyes, simply enjoying the breeze that rustled the leaves overhead. It felt like hours since the women had led her to the pool. She wondered when the sultan would finally arrive. She began to seek ways to curb the hunger she didn’t understand from her body. Idly, she began running her hands over her skin. First her arms, just under the water. When she reached her shoulders, she began to run them down her sides. They met at her belly and she stroked them upwards, finally bringing them above the water to cover her tightening nipples. A shock ran through her as for the first time she felt the tautness of them; she had never known her breasts to do this before.

She began to encircle them with her fingertips, feeling them tighten even further. It felt incredible, this tightness. The texture amazed her. As she continued to do this, she became aware of another sensation, this one coming from between her legs. Curious at this, and having nothing else to occupy her wait for the sultan, she began to explore.

She was lying in the tub, with only her face and the tops of her breasts protruding from the water. Her nipples were tight, and her face was flushed. As he watched, he saw her hands rise from the tops of her breasts as one of her legs went over one side of the tub. Her other foot rested on the ample railing on the other side. Mesmerized, he watched her slip her hands under the water, her hips rising, sloshing more water around the tub. Oh dear God, he thought, this was almost too good to be true. Unable to tear himself away from the sight in the mirror, he stayed there, just staring.

Her fingers lightly traced a path down her belly and to the source of this newest distraction. She had almost never touched herself there before, not like this at least. Of course, she had also never touched her breasts the way she had moments ago either. She wondered at this change in her; this wantonness that consumed her. What possessed her to act this way? When her fingers finally came to the triangle of newly-bared skin between her legs, she began to understand. Slowly, she let one finger slip into that area, surprised at finding it so slippery and open. This was something she’d never felt before.

He couldn’t stop looking. Before his eyes this woman laid in her tub, thinking she was all alone, letting her fingers please herself. He had never seen a woman do this before; most of the girls he’d been with let him do everything while they simply laid back, almost non-responsive. Probably a good reason why he’d stopped dating years ago. But this sight was incredible.

Leila let her finger slide in and out of the shaved pussy of hers, completely unaware that someone stood in her hallway. All she saw in her mind was the sunshine outside and the water around her. She was that girl in the harem, waiting for her sultan. There was no doubt of that. She was waiting for him, waiting to show him how much she wanted to thank him for bringing her here. This wasn’t the first time she’d slipped into a fantasy this deeply. Instead of the cold tub walls around her, she felt the smoothness of marble. Instead of overhead lighting and the sound of the whirlpool, she saw sunshine and felt a summer breeze. She wasn’t Leila right now. She was that kidnapped girl who was discovering herself for the first time. If only that sultan would come to her…

Her finger felt a slippery wetness she had never known before. This wasn’t the way water felt, nor even the nicest soap. This was thick and inviting. The feelings of sensation coursed through her. Thinking about the sultan, of what the women told her would be expected of her from him at his court, took her breath away. It also caused the wetness to increase. Her finger felt the folds of skin, and she became more and more aware of the almost painful need that was increasing in her.

He couldn’t resist anymore. He slipped fully into the doorway. It didn’t matter to him anymore if he got caught or if she screamed. He wanted to savor this sight forever, to watch this beautiful woman lying in her tub pleasing herself. Noting the lacy wisps of clothing on the floor next to the tub, he smiled. She must be one hot little number.

She heard a quiet footstep near the pool. It must be the sultan, she thought. How long has he been watching me? Is he upset with me? Thinking quickly, she decided he must not be. If he was dissatisfied with her, he surely would have spoken to her by now. However, if he had been staring at her for a while, he must surely be aware of how exciting the thought of being in this new place was for her. What to do? She thought frantically. How to please him?

She stopped caressing herself. He froze. What if she heard him? Oh God, he was surely in trouble now. Not breathing, he watched for any clue that she was awake or that she knew he was there.

She slowly began drawing her hands away from between her legs, almost regretfully. Sliding them back up her ribcage, she drew them in towards her tight nipples and heavy breasts. Maybe if she made him an offering, he would be grateful.

He couldn’t believe his eyes. Her hands slid up her sides and were cupping her breasts, offering them to someone who was not there. Without thinking, he took the three steps from the door to the side of the tub and reached one hand towards the inviting, tight breast.

She felt a hand pinch at her nipple. It made her gasp and filled her with unexpected pleasure. She wanted to open her eyes, to see this sultan, but decided against it. She wanted to keep her eyes closed for some reason. Part of her felt this was right, that maybe he’d be mad if she ruined the moment. Keeping her eyes closed as if in sleep, she arched her back under the water, pressing the breast further into her sultan’s hand. She moaned lightly as he began caressing the mound, occasionally twisting the tip slightly, rubbing it with the pad of his finger afterwards. He left that one and began doing to the other breast the same thing. She was in heaven. This was simply the most enjoyable feeling she’d ever experienced.

What was he doing?!? He couldn’t believe he was kneeling by this tub, playing with a strange woman’s breasts. A woman whose apartment he had been planning to rob, no less. But this was incredible. He had never been with someone this responsive. He could feel his cock getting harder, more restricted in the tight jeans he wore. He wanted more of this, he realized. He wanted to fulfill whatever fantasy this woman was having. He bent further down by the tub.

Suddenly, she felt a pressure on her bare breast. Her sultan’s mouth was covering one nipple, suckling it as she’d only seen babes do to their mothers. Shockwaves of fire and pain and pleasure coursed from her breasts straight down to the place between her legs she had been exploring earlier. She shifted her hips reflexively under the water. She didn’t know what to do to relieve this feeling of need and want, but was sure her sultan did.

He saw her move her hips under the water. God, she must be getting hotter by the minute, he thought. Well, he was in for it now, what else could hurt?

She reveled in the sucking sensation on her breasts as her sultan switched from one to the other and back. Her nipples were growing even tighter and the wetness was spreading all over that little area. Suddenly, she felt the water ripple and a finger begin to slowly caress the folds that she had been feeling moments before. Her hips raised by themselves, offering him more access to the area he was exploring. His finger traveled everywhere in that little space, brushing a tightness that sent shocks bolting through her. Whatever caused that, she wondered. She didn’t have long to question that as the finger slid away from the folds and into some crevice she had never before known existed. The craving she was feeling only grew more intense.

God, she was hot. He couldn’t believe how responsive she was becoming. He only lightly grazed her clit and she’d jumped. All he wanted at that moment was to fuck this hot woman right there. Since that was out of the question, he settled for the second best thing. He slid a second finger in with the first and proceeded to finger fuck her tight, hot little pussy right under the waterline. Bending down, he gathered a nipple in his mouth and thrust his fingers in and out, brushing her clit with every slippery return to that tight space.

She was in heaven. Her sultan was devouring her breast now while sliding his fingers in and out of the opening that was causing so much of the incredible feelings she now experienced. If only there were something she could do to help her sultan. To show him how grateful she was for this moment. Her hand slid down to join his…

He jumped a mile in the air when her hand touched his. Thinking he was surely caught now, he stopped. But her hands fumbled in her wetness, as if searching for something. He took her hand and guided it towards her swollen clit, pressing her fingers down to encourage her to play with her hot snatch herself. God, this was his dream come true. Her fingers slowly began to circle her clit, growing faster as her need grew.

This was what her sultan wanted from her, she had no doubt. He wanted her to caress her own body, to watch as his latest prize showed him everything she wanted from him. She knew he wanted his women to want him, to give pleasure, but she hadn’t understood what the women meant until now. She became aware that the wetness was a sign of her growing need, and the way for her to fulfill it was for her to do so herself. Knowing he was watching, she wanted to make it clear it was him she thought of when caressing herself.

She slid two fingers into the opening that he had used before, amazed at how it felt. She was tight and hot and wet, her fingers feeling incredible as they left and reentered the slippery cavern. She allowed her other hand to slide down and join the first, only this one focused on the little bit of sensation her sultan had directed her to at first. She lifted her hips, balancing herself so this triangle could be above the water and he could see what she was doing.

He was going to come. He knew it. Watching her raise her hips so that her pussy was in the air, her fingers sliding in and out of that wet cunt, her other hand tugging and teasing her clit, the breaths that came heavier from her. She was close, he could tell. And so was he. He pulled out his cock and reached for the box of Kleenex on the countertop. He wasn’t going to be stupid enough to leave evidence that someone else had been in there, but he had to let himself come before he did so in his jeans. His hands slid over his hard cock and he watched the fingers fly over her skin. They went faster and faster as his stroking increased. ‘Come on, baby” he barely whispered, wanting to encourage her on and on.

She hoped her sultan was watching. She wanted this so badly. She wanted him to know how much she wanted him, wanted these feelings. As she kept going, she became hotter and hotter. The wetness grew, the twinges of sensation became shocks of energy that shot from between her legs to everywhere; her toes, her hands, her breasts. She didn’t think she could hold on any longer. With a few more thrusts of her fingers and some fast flickering across the bud of pleasure, she felt like she could see stars. Pain and pleasure rocketed through her. She stopped breathing, her hands dropped, and her hips hit the bottom of the pool. She couldn’t believe what she had just felt. And she wanted it some more. It was like something had opened in her, something her sultan would have to teach her. Exhausted, she let her body relax in the water, her eyes still closed.

He came quickly, shooting his load into the ready Kleenexes. Her orgasm had been incredible to watch. Watching her relax, he quietly but quickly snuck out of the room, the Kleenex in his hand, his pants still undone as he hauled them up while sneaking to her bedroom. No profit made this evening, but God, it had been a great evening.

Leila woke up slowly, feeling much more relaxed than she had been when she got in the tub. The water was cold now and her fingers and toes were shriveled. Remembering the vivid dream she’d had, she smiled. God, she almost could have felt that sultan’s hands and mouth on her body. Well, she deserved this fantasy. She slipped a towel around her and walked toward her bedroom. As she entered the room, she noticed the window open, a breeze moving the curtains. For the life of her, she couldn’t remember leaving it open.

Chessa
Chessa
1 Followers