Sneaking In Ch. 03

Story Info
The third time's the charm, as he finds out.
3.1k words
4.36
22.1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was back.

He couldn’t resist, actually. Sleepless nights, restless days, and countless close calls had pushed him too far. All he’d been able to think about was her. And hell, he didn’t even know her name. Until now.

Leila. Leila Coltrane.

He’d given up trying to get her out of his mind. And now, it was all over for him.

Approaching her had been out of the question for him. From what he’d gathered, she worked for some hotshot investment firm, she was single, and she spent a lot of time alone. He’d followed her to work one morning, staying a couple of cars behind at all times. He’s watched her apartment from the roof across the street countless times to know that most of her nights were spent in solitude. She had nice taste in clothes and furnishings; he remembered that from the first time he’d snuck in her place.

And now, he was here. In her home. Without her around to watch him snoop.

He’d been doing this long enough to know to look for alarms and security cameras. She didn’t have any, and the only ones in her building were in the lobby and the ground floor. No one thought to watch from above.

He chuckled to himself as he finished his handiwork. Burglarizing homes was second nature to him by now, but so was electrical work. Granted, he’d used the majority of his earnings for the last month or so on these little toys, but it was worth it. Besides, winter was coming, and it was getting too cold to spend hours on a roof, watching her through a telescope. He wanted more.

Once he was finished, he looked over everything. The mini cameras in light fixtures were undetectable unless she decided to do major repairs to her place. The wiring was seamless with the rest. The transmitter was concealed in the ceiling paneling. Now, he finally had her right where he wanted her.

On camera.

He checked his watch; she’d be on her way home by now. Just in time, he snuck back out the window, closing it behind him, and slipped his way down the fire escape and into the alley before she pulled in the parking garage next door.

Leila walked in her front door, exhausted. Work genuinely sucked today. God, if it didn’t pay so well, she’d quit her job gladly. Oh well. Throwing down her briefcase and letting her keys land where they may, she hit the button on the answering machine.

“Hey, Leila. It’s Lily. Me and some of the girls wanted to know if you were up to doing anything tonight. It’s been a while since the Pi Rho gals got together. Gimme a call back. And we’re NOT taking no for an answer! Ciao, babe.”

Leila breathed in deeply. Well, at least she’d be doing something with her evening. Friday and Saturday nights were the worst. Lily, Cassie, and Damia were some of her best friends from college; she grinned as she remembered how they got together at Yale their freshman year and started their own ‘secret’ sorority after being rejected by the Kappa house. By her senior year, Pi Rho had informally rushed about 30 girls. Grateful to be doing something on a Friday night, she picked up the phone.

He was in the little studio apartment down the street that he’d rented for cheap from the little old lady who lived below. She was so happy to have someone around at night; she said it made her feel safer. If she was curious about all the electronic equipment, she didn’t let on. On the TV he had set up, he watched her as she called someone, stripped out of her work clothes and headed to a shower. He’d thought about adding a camera in there too, but decided that there were some things even he didn’t want to see. Besides, she gave a good show everywhere else.

When she emerged a while later, wrapped up in a fluffy towel, Leila felt better. Lily said she and some of the girls would pick her up and they’d go hit a bar somewhere. Hit on some guys who didn’t stand a chance, do some shots, live a little. God, it was just what she needed.

He watched as she dried herself off in her room, pulled out a deep red lace bra and thong from her dresser, and selected a pair of jeans and a slinky red top from the closet. He stared, mesmerized, as she slid each item of clothing on her hot little body. God, no one should look that good.

Leila had just finished drying her hair when the doorbell rang. “Hold on!” She bellowed as she turned off the dryer and raced down the hall. Flinging the door open, she was met by Lily, Cassie, Damia, and a few other girls she only vaguely remembered. “Just give me a few minutes to finish getting ready. I just need to add makeup and accessories.”

“Chill, Leila girl”. Lily’s Brooklyn accent followed her as she went back to her room. “There’s no fire. We thought we’d kill a little time here first.”

“Yeah, where do you keep the wine glasses? I’ve got a bottle getting warm.” Damia’s soft voice sounded like it was coming from the kitchen. “Never mind. Found them!”

As Leila came back out to her living room, Lily re-introduced her to Gracie, Alex, and Miranda. Damia handed her a glass of merlot while Cassie put on some cds and lit candles around the living room.

Oh lord. Not a girls’ night out. Dammit! Day one using the toys, and she wasn’t even going to stay at home. Frustrated, he went and made a sandwich. When he returned a few minutes later and saw that they hadn’t left yet, he decided to go ahead and keep watching. After all, he thought, it was better than that supposed “Must See TV” crap.

Leila’s head began to swim a little with the first glass of wine. “Are you sure that’s just wine in there?” Looking over at Lily and Damia, who were sharing both the love seat and identical coy smirks, she got suspicious. “What’s going on, girls? Why do I feel drunker than I should?”

With a nod from Lily, Cassie got up from the cushions on the floor and drew the patio curtains closed while Alex locked the door and Miranda turned off the lights, leaving the living room in a candle-lit glow. Everyone in the room seemed to be staring at Lily and Damia, no one saying a word. Finally, Damia took a deep breath.

“Welcome to your initiation party, Leila”.

“What? Damia, not only is Pi Rho not a real sorority, but I graduated from there years ago. What on earth are you talking about?” Leila felt not only confused, but very warm and relaxed. Almost too relaxed. “This isn’t funny. What the hell is going on?”

Lily stood up and stretched, the little black silk dress she wore riding up as she did, showing off the hint of a garter and stockings. “Leila girl, sometimes you’re entirely too uptight. That’s why I had Damia slip a little something in your glass to relax you a bit”

“You drugged me?!”

“Sort of. But listen.” Lily held a hand up to silence Leila. “Remember senior year, when we all lived in the house? And what a wild child I was back then? Well, what you don’t know is that during that year, Damia and I became close. Very close.” Lily’s eyebrows rose to make her point clear.

Damia tucked her legs under her on the love seat, causing her flirty pink skirt to slide up her very toned thighs. “And after graduation, Lily and I got together once in a while in the city. For lunch, drinks, dancing, whatever. One night, we ran into Alex, who had just finished her senior year.” Alex looked down at Leila, standing at almost 6 feet. “That night, after a few too many drinks, the three of us ended up at a friend’s flat. And became very, very close.”

Cassie knelt down by Damia, holding onto the armrest. “A year or so later, the three of them came to visit me upstate. When they shared the tale of that little party of theirs, I decided to give it a try. Next time I was in town, we tracked down Gracie. And had her join in on a little get-together.” Gracie looked up from her seated position on the floor. “And after that, we called up Randi.”

Miranda looked up shyly through her ebony hair that partially covered her face. “And I decided it was your turn. So that’s why we called you up.”

Leila was stunned. “Let me get this straight. You’re all lesbians?” She hadn’t been this confused since honors chem..

Lily laughed deeply. “No, Leila girl. Not all of us. Hell, most of us have guys at home who were thrilled to have a ‘boy’s night out’. We just like to get together and let loose once in a while. It’s almost become tradition; we get together once in a while with another member of the old gang, and we share a highly enjoyable evening.” Everyone else giggled at that. “Nothing more, nothing less.”

Damia rose from the loveseat and walked over to where Leila sat, her mind racing while her body slipped further and further into a nice relaxed state. “Just sit back and enjoy the ride, Leila.” She bent down and kissed her full on the lips.

What the hell? He had to be seeing things. He sat there, stunned silent, his turkey sandwich completely forgotten, as he watched this little Asian girl join Leila on the couch, kissing her, sliding her hand through her hair. It took him a while to notice that the knockout blonde in the tight black dress was no longer in that dress. It lay in a pile on the floor, and she stood there only in a tiny bra, G-string, and garter belt. It took him even longer to notice everyone else was joining her in her state of undress. Girls’ night out, indeed!

Leila’s head swam as she tried to comprehend what was happening. Some of her best friends from college were all over her, carefully pulling her from her seated position on the couch to a sprawled out one on the floor. With Damia still kissing her, she felt someone sliding her heels off her feet while another pair of hands slowly pulled down the tab of her zipper and unbuttoned her jeans. Damia slid her hands away from Leila’s face down the sides of her top, then began tugging the red satin upward while her jeans were peeled from her hips and thighs. She jumped when she felt long fingernails tugging at the waistband of her thong.

“Shh, Leila girl. Everything’s going to be fine. Just relax and go along for the ride.” Easy for Lily to say. However, as much as she wanted to kick and squirm away, Leila realized she couldn’t. She was lethargic. Her arms wouldn’t move when she wanted them t, and her legs felt like dead weight. She felt like she was seeing everything through a hazy cloud. She couldn’t get away from the six of them.

This was really happening.

Damn! Did his hot sweet piece really swing that way? He hadn’t even thought of that! Nothing indicated she was into chicks, but then again, it wasn’t like she brought guys home every day of the week. Here he was assuming they were going out clubbing. He’d even entertained the notion of following them and trying to rub up against her once in a while or buying her a drink. But six on one? Damn! He’d heard of gang bangs, but this was insane. I’m a truly lucky bastard, he thought over and over as he watched what was happening on the screen.

Watched Leila get every stitch of clothing stripped off that hot body of hers. First her tight, tight jeans that he loved to see her wear. Then the slinky red top, sliding over those firm, perfect tits. The red lace bra unhooked in the front, the thong peeled off over her thighs. Stripped until she was as naked as the first time he saw her.

Watched as the rest of the girls followed suit, from the Amazon blonde to the little Asian girl who seemed to begin this whole thing. Piles of clothes all over the living room.

Watched as they played their own version of musical chairs, using Leila’s body as their positions, kissing her, sucking on those tight nipples, licking and nibbling her thighs, stroking every square inch of her smooth skin.

God, he hoped she was enjoying this. He sure as hell was.

All Leila could think about was the number of hands and mouths crawling over her body. God, it’d been so long since been with anyone; a year at least. It felt so wonderful to have someone stroking her, kissing her, making her writhe. And yet, so weird at the same time. She’d NEVER entertained the notion of group sex. Or sex with a girl. Or sex with six girls. What did they expect her to do? Just lie there on the carpet and let them do what they would? Did they want her to respond? Was she supposed to…

Her thoughts flew right out of her head when she felt a tongue graze her clit.

People moved around her, switching spots, caressing her arms and legs, massaging her feet, nibbling on her breasts, kissing her lips. Occasionally, a pair would turn their attention from her for a while to kiss each other and then go back to sweetly torturing Leila. But the person enjoying her pussy was always the same. God, he remembered how she’d felt the time he’d snuck in on her in her tub. Hot, wet, tight. It felt so good. A faint stab of jealousy went through him. He wanted to do that. He wanted to be running his hands all over her. He wanted to eat away at that red-curled snatch of hers. He wanted to feel her shaking as she came over and over.

But secondhand experience would have to do for now.

“Relax, Leila. Let go.” Cassie’s voice drifted down to her from somewhere near her feet. A tongue snaked its way back into her mouth, seeking and giving. She had no clue whose it was at this point, the haziness in her mind was that thick. Damn, she was getting hot. There was no way around it. She wanted this. Leila used what energy she had to return the kiss. She moaned in the back of her throat when fingernails flicked at her tight nipples. She shivered when someone trickled wine on her belly and lapped it up with her warm tongue, in time with the tongue that was lapping away between her thighs. Someone else sucked on the fingers of her left hand, softly nibbling them, while another person blew a trickle of air by her ear.

She whimpered when a finger slid into her. Her hips bucked slightly, wanting more.

A soft chuckle echoed in the stillness of the apartment. “I think someone’s finally getting into the mood. Good. Gracie, get my bag.”

A moment later, a soft electric whirl filled the air. “Leila girl, you’re going to come. And you’re going to enjoy every second of it. It’s been too long, hasn’t it sweetie? That’s what you said last time we talked on the phone a month ago, wasn’t it? That you’d give anything for just a little action.” Damn! She’d forgotten that conversation with Lily. “Be careful what you wish for, sis. You may get it.”

Leila felt a buzzing sensation right above her clit. God, she wanted it. She’d have given anything for it right then and there.

And then she got it.

The little vibrating wand Lily had brought slid around her clit, teasing and taunting. Every time it hit a sweet spot, Leila jumped. When it slid away, she whined. Until she felt it slide home. It wasn’t until then that Leila realized how wet she was getting. When Lily began to lick and tease her clit while sliding the wand in and out, Leila felt her muscles tightening everywhere. Hands all over her were making her feel every inch of her body. With no one kissing her anymore, she was free to pant and moan as much as she wanted.

“C’mon, girl. You know you want it. Reach for it.” He couldn’t believe he was cheering her on. She was close; he could tell. Her eyes were tightly closed, her legs flexed. She always looked like this the times he’d spied on her while she was getting off. And she wasn’t the only one. God, he was close himself. Cock in hand, he kept watching the screen, his hand sliding up and down. He’d always been a big fan of girl-on-girl action, but this was a dream come true.

God, if only he had audio…

When Lily began to suck on her clit, it was over. Leila saw stars as her whole body shook with the explosion. Lily turned the vibrator off and just gently caressed her skin, As she calmed down, the hands that had been turning her on for who-knows how long became soothing and gentle. They stroked her skin, smoothed back her hair, caressing her instead of teasing her.

When he saw her shuddering, he knew she’d gotten off. Just the sight of her on the floor, with the blonde’s head between her legs, her orgasm so obvious on the screen, pushed him over the edge. With a loud groan, he came, shooting on the floor in front of the TV stand. Yeah, the risk had been more than worth it.

And this was only day one.

“How long until the drugs wear off?” Lily asked Damia.

“Another hour or two. They’re just like what they knock you out with at the dentist before surgery. Short lasting, but effective. And I didn’t give her that much.”

“Good. Let her rest. Poor baby needs it”.

Leila drifted away. When she opened her eyes an hour later, she found her clothes back on her body. She was on the couch. Everyone was dressed. Just like nothing had ever happened. It couldn’t have been a dream. It felt so real. She remembered it vividly. What the hell? She was so confused.

Lily looked over at her from the loveseat. “Well, Leila girl, ready to hit the town? I don’t know about you, but there’s too much Friday night left to waste in your living room.”

Leila looked at the six faces staring at her, then smiled wickedly. It couldn’t have been a dream; not the way they were grinning. “I am now. In fact, I feel much more relaxed. Let’s go have some fun.” Laughing like they’d shared a private joke, the seven of them strolled out of the apartment.