Sneaky

Story Info
Life's more fun with surprises.
2.2k words
4.04
39.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, first time writing original fiction, let alone erotica, so be merciful people. Please leave feedback!

-------------------------------------------------

I can still remember how pretty Alex looked sleeping. Almost angelic even. Little wisps of his impossibly blonde hair spilling over his forehead, despite his best efforts to tie it back during his evening grooming ritual. I couldn't help but smile at him as I closed the door behind me, locking it as I stepped into his bedroom of his dorm suite. Steve, his roommate, and an all-around great guy to have as a friend, was polite enough to have been elsewhere for the evening. He quipped to me that he had a hot date for the night anyway, but the details of that are another story to be told. So this left me with Alex, his nice comfy bed, and the entire night to enjoy the full use of both of them. Isn't college life wonderful?

I don't know how I managed to keep from just leaping onto his bed right then and there, but I suppose my current buzz off how sneaky I was being was more pleasing at the time. I've always had a bratty streak in me, so I suppose sneaking into someone's room unbidden was falling under that category. I could already feel a stirring in my sweatpants, the drawstring brushing over my hardening cock making me lightly giggle. I'd chosen not to wear underwear that evening, since the walk over from my own dorm was through a warm night. Of course, there was another more obvious, and more fun, reason for going commando that evening, and I was tiptoeing towards him. After what seemed like hours, having been trying not to make a sound, I seated myself gently on the edge of his bed, next to his waist. I looked at him sleeping for a few quiet minutes, smiling happily. It was one of those perfect little moments where I could just sit back and put my hormones on hold, in favor of reveling in just why I loved him so much. As I said earlier, his hair spilling across his forehead, the utterly peaceful look on his face, it all just reminded me of how perfect the times we shared were. Of course, I was never one to think with the head on my shoulders for TOO long where Alex was concerned... so I carefully let a hand drift across the covers to the slight rise in the sheets over his waist. The little horndog was probably dreaming about me, or something equally enjoyable. The half-grin tugging at his lips verified this, as I began caressing him gently through the covers.

I'd always had a rather strong sense of touch, but I didn't need it to tell that he was sleeping naked. He always did; with the exception of the first few non-sexual nights we'd spent together, when I wasn't quite ready for that much contact. Alex didn't even stop smiling that first night when I told him I just wasn't comfortable with it yet, but just kissed me, gave my ass a pinch, then jumped into his pajamas. He then turned around and tackled me, wrestling me down onto the bed and tickling me mercilessly. (Have I mentioned already how much I love him?) Despite the memory of that being fresh in my mind, I was able to suppress my inner brat, with the help of the growing need for some skin to skin contact with my lover. I slid up the bed a bit, and reached out to stroke his cheek gently, brushing the hair off his face. I let my finger trail over his silky soft skin, tracing his delicate features. I smirked as I thought about how our friends always told us that even though I was most likely the woman in the relationship, he was the pretty one. Not that I was any slouch in the looks department. At 5'11" I kept a well-proportioned lean figure, and more than a few males and females on campus had fallen prey to what Alex insisted were the sexiest brown eyes he'd ever seen. My hair was and is still brown, but had some flecks of blonde from an old highlighting still marring it. But Alex should have been a model. The typical blonde and blue-eyed guy, but he had such lovely skin and delicate features that handsome seemed wrong for him, only pretty would do. More than one frat had hoped he'd join, just for the excuse to dress him as a woman during hazing.

I started peeling back the sheet and blanket he had covering him, revealing more and more of his perfect skin. Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that I was in love with him, I'd have been forced to hate him out of jealousy. I leaned in and planted soft kisses across his throat, and was rewarded with a slight increase in his breath, and a twitch of his cock. I almost laughed as I saw it make the sheets shake a bit, then finished uncovering him, drinking in his naked figure with my eyes. I made a note to myself to have him pose for some private pictures sometime, as I started trailing kisses down his chest, letting my fingertips run up and down his side. He squirmed softly and rolled onto his back, letting out a soft sigh. I stopped, holding my breath. I didn't want him to wake up just yet. Once he'd stilled again, and I was certain he was asleep, I moved around to between his legs. Thankfully he always ended up spreading them when he slept on his back. I'd been kicked enough in my sleep to prove that. I placed my hands next to his waist and leaned over, kissing and licking my way down his chest, keeping my eyes on his face as he stirred softly, letting out light moans.

I brought my tongue past my lips and moved towards his left nipple, swirling my tongue around it softly, wetting his skin, looking at how it now glistened in the moonlight. Smiling softly to myself I moved across his chest, wetting it just like his nipple, until my lips found their next target. I sucked his right nipple softly, swirling my tongue around it as my lips massaged it, and finishing with a soft nip, before kissing down his stomach.

I felt his arms raise softly and his hands settle on my back. I looked up. He was smiling, but I could tell he was still asleep. I grinned and licked down his body, flicking my tongue into his navel for a few moments, then moving further south. I took a moment to stop and stare at his cock. He was fully aroused now, a good 6 and a half inches long and two inches wide. Just perfect for my mouth and ass. I kissed the head of it, wrapping a hand around the shaft and squeezing it gently. A few more feather-light kisses and I was rewarded with a large drop of precum trickling out, which I greedily licked off him. I left my tongue out, and slid it down the underside of his shaft, eliciting a gasp as his body arched. He was awake, and his eyes were on me.

"Sneaky.." I heard him growl softly, and looked up at him with a grin. "Damn right." I quipped back. "Now lay down and let me get back to what I was doing. It was just getting interesting." He chuckled and relaxed back into the bed, spreading his legs a few inches more so I could make myself more comfortable. I gave each of his inner thighs a quick kiss, then held his cock straight up, bringing my lips to just under his balls. I licked and kissed all over the skin there, giving his ass a few teasing pokes of it, before moving upwards again. I took one ball, then the other, into my mouth, rolling it softly and stroking my tongue across every available bit of flesh. Alex shivered and groaned, his nails digging into my shoulders, just the way I liked it. Not too rough, but enough for it to be stimulating.

I let his balls out of my mouth, giggling softly as they slapped back against his body with an almost imperceptible sound. I then brought my tongue up his shaft in a long slow lick, squeezing it with my hand as well. Alex bit his lip and brought one hand to the back of my head, tousling my hair. I brought my hand away and began eagerly licking all over his cock, until it glistened with my saliva. I then brought my lips to the tip of it, and sucked at it softly, much like anyone would a straw. I noticed him half-grimace, although still very much lost in pleasure. I have a habit of being an awful cocktease, lingering anywhere I pleased for as much as a half hour. Not that night though. In one swift motion I brought my mouth down on his cock, until the stubble around the base of it tickled my lips. I brought my hands up to his waist to hold him down, despite his reflexive attempt to arch his body again. I sucked firmly at his cock, flicking along the underside with the tip of my tongue, moaning hotly for his benefit the whole while.

Alex, you should know, is by far the most satisfying person to give head to that I've yet to come across. He moans just enough to make it satisfying, without being distracting or sounding like a cheap porno movie. Precum is the same, enough to keep things nice and slick, and add a little flavor, but he saves most for the main event. Not to mention the fact that his dick fits my mouth just perfectly.

I sealed my lips comfortably tightly around his shaft and started bobbing my head back and forth, my hands pinning his wrists to the bed as I supported myself on my knees. I could feel the veins on his cock slipping back and forth over my lips, and reveled in the little details of his cock. Bringing my head down all the way again, I felt the head brush the back of my throat, and made a few swallowing motions. Alex gasped and I felt more precum trickling out of him, warm slick fluid trailing down my tongue towards the front of my mouth. I pulled up again, bringing his head to my lips, and noisily slurping down the fluid in my mouth, before going to town on the head. My tongue swirled around it quickly, then slowly, flicking his opening now and then, prompting more groans. As I wrapped my lips around him again, I felt a twitch, and knew it wasn't going to be much longer. This was confirmed when Alex started bucking his hips, whimpering out a warning that he was cumming. I took this as an invitation and bobbed my head back and forth quickly, keeping my tongue pressed flat to the underside of his shaft, letting it move back and forth opposite his cock. Moments later, I felt his cock swell, and received the reward for all my hard work in the form of three thick ropes of cum blasting across the roof of my mouth. Not slowing down just yet, I continued going up and down on him, letting his warm gooey cum swill around his cock, eliciting a few post-orgasmic shivers from my lover.

After pulling away, and a few audible slurps, his cum was trickling down my throat. It was a sensation I'd come to liken to taking large sips of hot cocoa. Cleaning his cock off took only a few more pleasurable moments, then I grabbed hold of the covers and slithered my way up the bed, curling up against Alex and draping a leg over his waist, kissing him on the cheek. "Happy birthday sweetie." I cooed into his ear, covering it with soft kisses.

"You're still a sneak.." He managed to mumble back, trying not to grin. "And I thought I told you not to do anything special for my birthday." He smirked teasingly.

"Yeah well, since when do I listen to you?" I stuck my tongue out at him, right into his ear, making him squirm.

He half-glared at me, turning to give me a long lingering kiss that made my toes curl and my body melt against his. "Never, I know." He then smiled impishly. "Lucky me." He rolled onto his side, back to my chest, and tugged my arm around his waist. "But you're still a sneak, so no relief for you until it's officially morning." He wiggled his bare ass back against the waist of my sweatpants, which were now considerably tented.

I muttered into his ear as I let out a yawn and seemed to mold my body against his. "Bastard.."

"Yup." He replied back crisply, raising my hand to his lips to kiss it softly, before making himself comfortable again and gradually drifting off to sleep along with me.