Sniper's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell you later. Where do we have to go to get your stuff?"

"There is nothing I need now but to get you in bed. Everything else can wait."

"If we get your stuff now it will save a two or three hour drive later."

"Do you have a car?"

'Yes, we do. I remembered you said you liked Ford Trucks so I bought a F-150 four door 4X4. OK?"

"Hell, yes."

She led him out to a shiny new white and silver pickup. "You better drive," she said, "I am not too good at it. I haven't done it much lately, I am getting better though."

Mike drove to his barracks and gathered up his things. They were on the road to Reston in a few minutes.

He was amazed at how nice the apartment was, He looked at Cookie, "Can we afford this?" "We sure can. Come with me. She led him to a large bedroom. She started undressing. Mike sat on the bed and watched her disrobe. His erection was impossible to hide. He started removing his clothes too. When they were both nude they stood and looked at each other. Mike reached for Cookie and pulled her down on the bed with him. He pulled her face to his. He kissed her sweetly as his hands roamed her body. Her eyes were closed and she quietly mewed and moaned as he touched her. She loved the feel of his hands on her. His lips followed closely behind his hands. He kissed and licked around her breasts and moved from one to another until at last his mouth closed over a rigid nipple and sucked it deep into the warm suction of his hungry mouth. She pulled his face harder on to her breast and held him there for several minutes then moved him to the other breast.

He moved down across her still flat belly and felt her legs spread wide to receive him. He brushed his face through the soft brown hair on her mound and used his fingers to part the large inner lips of her pussy. Her odor was intoxicating and she was wet with drops of fluid. Mike ran his tongue between the lips and then sucked them into his mouth. She squirmed and shivered as he sucked, then squealed softly. He jerked his head up and asked, "Did I hurt you?"

"No, no, it is wonderful, I love it , you are the first to do that to me. I love it. More please. More." He felt her hands pull him lightly into her pussy. Then he found her clit buried in folds of flesh at the top of the lips. It was a small bud he could barely get between his lips. He lapped at it with his tongue and she pushed his face harder into her pussy and moaned loudly.

Mike raised up and moved up to kiss her mouth. She reached down and guided his cock into her love tunnel. He slipped in the wet hot sheath and knew he was going to cum soon. He tried to think about something different but she felt so good his mind would not go elsewhere. He thrust in and out very slowly. He pulled all the way out of her and moved down to suck on her nipples again. After a few minutes he reentered her and the feeling returned. He thrust faster and harder. He rose and lifted her legs and pounded deeper. Cookie was screaming loudly now, hugging him tighter, pulling him into her with her hands. She felt him stiffen and shudder. She felt his warm slippery sperm coat her sheath. Her mind was a blur of feelings, millions of sensations crashed in and she froze in a blast of ecstasy. Mike moved beside her and pulled her to him, gently kissing her face and lips. He lifted and pulled the covers up over them. They fell asleep in total contentment.

When they awoke she gave him a number he was to call. The number was the Adjutants Office, Headquarters U.S. Marine Corps. He gave them his name and rank. He was put on hold. A voice came on and identified itself as a Gunny Davis. Mike was informed that his presence was required at eighth and eye the next morning at nine o'clock sharp, Dress uniform.

Mike raised his eye brows and looked at Cookie as he acknowledged the orders. He hung up and told her what had happened. She looked at him and shrugged. That made her breasts move delightfully under the thin t-shirt she wore. He was on her in second and lifted her and carried her back to bed as she squealed with joy.

The next morning Cookie stood with the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of the Navy and the Commandant of the Marine Corps, and other officials as Mike was awarded the Navy Cross and the Purple Heart for the battle on the road and the Bronze Star for entering the enemy camp. Dave was awarded a Silver Star for the battle on the road. They were authorized to wear the ribbons but the citations were classified as Top Secret until further notice.

The Commandant of the Marine Corps took Mike and Cookie aside and told Mike that since this was his second Navy Cross and Fifth Purple Heart the Corps was offering him a slot in the next Officer Candidate class at Quantico. Cookie smiled sweetly at the General and put her little gloved hand on his arm and said she would like to talk with Mike before they reached a decision. The General said, "Certainly, Dear Lady, Certainly."

Cookie said she thought he should accept the offer. It would be a bargaining chip if he were offered a job with the Agency. They walked back to the General and Mike said, "General, my fiancée and I have discussed your offer and I accept the offer with deep gratitude. Thank you, Sir."

"Excellent, young man. I am glad your beautiful future wife approves of your choice."

"Sir, we have agreed on a division of powers in our relationship, I am the authority on Marine squad tactics, she decides everything else."

"Sergeant, I believe that is the same arraignment that has worked for my wife and I for twenty-five years. Take care of each other."

12