Snippets - Beth

Story Info
Beth shares the story of her first sexual encounter.
6.4k words
4.51
83.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,745 Followers

This is another of my 'snippet' stories: short interludes in the lives of David and Beth. They are brother and sister and they are lovers. The story takes place in David's big brass bed in his flat, and is told from Beth's perspective.

All characters in this story are entirely fictitious, and all are over the age of 18.

*****

The morning sun streamed through the high window, filling the bedroom with light. I set my book aside as David entered the room, carrying the breakfast tray.

"Ha! About time, too!"

He carefully set it down on the bedside table beside me, then glanced up at my face. "I don't do this for every girl who shares my bed, you know."

"Really? So what's the criterion?"

"Well, there's a few." He regarded me for a moment, then started ticking off each point on his fingers. "She must be beautiful, younger than me, have great tits, give me good head and...."

"And what?"

"...be my sister."

"I guess I qualify on all points, then."

"Not so fast. I need to check out the third criterion." He reached over and pulled down the sheet so that my breasts were exposed. I lay passive, not sure what he was up to. "Hmmm, they look good..." he said, and then gently hefted them in his hands "...and they feel good." He bent over and placed his lips over the right nipple, flicking it with his tongue before standing back "...and taste good, too! You pass."

"God, I can't believe I fell for that."

He laughed, scooting around the bed and jumping in beside me. "Another glorious day in paradise. What shall we do today? I know!!! Let's fuck all day long!"

"You would too, you pervert! Don't you ever tire of it?"

"With you, my cherub, I do not. Why would I? He started ticking off points on his fingers. "You're beautiful, younger than me, have great tits....."

I clutched the sheets up to my neck. "No you don't!"

He laughed again. "OK, OK, so I'm a pervert! I can't imagine why you think that though, just because I want to stay in bed and fuck my baby sister all day long."

"You're really bad."

"Yep, and it's fun, isn't it. Just think of all the guys who have ugly sisters, or, worse still, have beautiful sisters but don't fornicate with them." He shook his head in dismay. "What a waste!"

I passed over his tea and a plate of toast, and we sat munching for a while, each of us thinking our thoughts.

"You promised you'd tell me about your first time." He said after a while.

"Yeah, and I will."

"You promised in the morning. Well, its morning now. See that bright stuff - that's sunshine. It comes every morning."

"You must be related, then."

"Ha! Ha! Very funny! Well, what about it?"

I pushed the plate back onto the tray and drained my tea, then snuggled back down under the covers. "Alright. Promise you won't get horny, though."

He snuggled down next to me and put his arm over my belly. "I won't get horny if you don't."

"Well, that's OK then."

"So who was he?"

"What makes you think it was a he?"

His eyes opened wide. "You lost your virginity to a chick?! How does that work? There's - um - a physical requisite to losing it. You don't mean that she stuck a - "

"Don't be gross. I didn't say I would tell you about losing my virginity...you already know about that - I just said I'd tell you about the first time."

His eyes were bright. "Tell me about both."

I sighed. "You know about my cherry. I went to this Halloween Party last year and some guy picked me up and fucked the living daylights out of me -"

He knew I was talking about him, but he liked to play the game. "Was he handsome and witty and well hung?"

"Nah. He had a head like a robber's dog, was as boring as bat shit, and had a tiny weener."

He laughed. "I don't remember it being like that....as I recall, you were all over me like a rash, rubbing your tits and pussy in my face - you couldn't wait to get laid."

"Whatever. Perhaps I'll tell you the story from my perspective one day....after all, losing your virginity is a once-off event. I'm pretty glad I did it with you, but it wasn't a decision taken lightly. Anyway, do you want to hear about my first sexual experience or not?"

"Oh yes. Who was it with?"

I was silent for a moment, whilst I gathered my thoughts. There was bad blood between David and the main character involved, and the shadow of what had happened in his flat, in the room just along the corridor, still lingered between us. I knew that one day we would need to bring it out into the light and talk about it, but today was not the day. I didn't want to spoil anything. Would what I was about to tell him do any damage? On reflection, I thought not.

"It was, like, me and Lorna, and we were in her room with a couple of bottles of wine."

David looked at me with feigned amazement. "You crafty dog. I didn't know you were into Lorna!"

"Are you going to interrupt all the time, or are you going to listen?"

He compressed his lips and pretended to zip them up with his fingers, then spoiled the effect by speaking. "My lips are sealed."

"Evidently not very well. Anyway, we were pretty mellow and the subject got around to sex..."

"As if that's a surprise. I bet that's all chicks talk about."

"Actually it isn't...we talk about guys from time to time, but don't often get into the details of who's doing what to whom."

He shook his head in disbelief, but I pressed on. "Anyway, it doesn't matter....that's what we started talking about on this particular day. Lorna started by asking me if I'd ever had full on sex. It was a pretty easy question to answer."

"Which was?"

I punched David on the shoulder. "You fucker! You know I was a virgin when I went with you!"

He rubbed his shoulder. "Holy shit, Beth, take it easy! When I first went with you I didn't know it was you - so how could I know whether you were the virgin I was fucking, or whether the virgin I was fucking was someone else?"

I laughed at his convoluted logic. "Christ! Why do you have to make everything complicated? I was the virgin - well, until you'd done with me and then I wasn't. Now, for the last time, do you want me to continue?"

He grinned at me. "Yeah, go on."

"I said no, I hadn't had sex, and she sort of looked at me as if she couldn't believe it. It was obvious that she had done it, probably years ago....she had this foxy little smile on her face, like the pussy who'd had the cream, if you'll excuse the puns. Anyway, I asked her the name of the guy she had first fucked. She looked right into my eyes and said 'Jim Goodall'."

"So who was he?"

"Think about it. What's Lorna's surname?"

"Goodall, isn't it?" I watched his eyes grow wide as realisation dawned. "Fuck me! Her brother is called James!"

"Yep. James Goodall - also known as Jim - her brother. I was struck speechless. Remember this is before you and I became an item, and the notion of anyone having sex with their brother was like a bolt out of the blue. I'd met him, of course, but I'd never really taken much notice of him. He was older than her and always reading books or playing the computer in his room - a bit of a loner, really. Anyway, she sat there watching my mouth open and close a few times without saying anything, and then she said 'Well, you asked. Jim was a virgin just like you so I just....helped him out a bit. I enjoyed it too.' She was quiet for a while and then she looked at her watch and said 'and he's coming home soon....I might fuck him again', and she just looked at me, almost as if it was a dare."

"Was she hoping you'd join in or something?"

"I dunno. She didn't press the point. She just looked at me expectantly, and I gabbled something like 'oh I'd better leave then'. She was fiddling with a thread of cotton on one of the buttons on her dress, not looking at me....sort of tongue-tied, if you like. I'd never seen Lorn at a loss for words before, but I didn't know what to say either. I was excited by the thought of her going all the way with her brother, but I didn't know what to do."

"So what happened then?"

"We sort of sat there for a while, and then she looked at me and said 'Beth, would you do me a favor?'.....I could feel my heart beating in my chest like a drum....I thought she was going to ask if he could fuck me, or something, but she didn't. She just said 'I want you to watch'."

"Watch? Watch her do what?"

"I asked her that. She'd got her confidence back by then, and she replied as cool as a cucumber that it was a fantasy of hers to have sex whilst someone was watching. She asked if I would hide in the closet and watch her get it on with her brother. She was turned on by the thought that someone would be observing everything they did and could tell her later what they saw and what they thought about it."

"Holy shit! What did you say?"

"That I was hardly the right person to do that, as I'd never had a guy myself and probably won't know his dick from his elbow." I laughed. "I should have saved my breath. She told me that that was the whole point as I'd have a completely unbiased view....no point of comparison, so to speak. She was very persuasive."

"Weren't you nervous about being caught?" David asked.

"Yeah, but I was mighty turned on, too, and she knew it. She convinced me it was OK. She took me over to the closet, which was built into the wall on one side of the bed. It had about six doors to it with wooden louvers, and she showed me how I could scoot alongside inside it, and if the doors were left open a bit I would be able to see the action - looking downwards towards the foot of the bed from one end of the closet, and upwards towards the pillows from the other. She even pushed back some of the crap inside it so I could move easily without making a noise."

I was quiet for a moment, remembering my nervousness, but also the excitement at the base of my belly as I thought about what I was going to see. "Then she went out and came back with a video camera - one of those little ones, and she told me to use it so that she could watch it later. I was worried it would make a noise, but we tried it and it was virtually silent. It was all happening pretty quickly...I really didn't have much time to think about it because we heard the door slam downstairs. She looked at me and said 'Thanks, Beth. Do this for me' - and she slipped out of the room to get him."

"What were you thinking?"

"I was shitting myself! I cowed in the back of the wardrobe, hardly daring to breathe. The closet was dark and I knew he wouldn't be able to see anything unless he actually opened the doors. Even so, I felt exposed. I realised that I'd forgotten to ask when her parents were due back, and how the hell I was going to get out of the house. Anyway, it was too late, because I heard them pounding up the stairs. They were giggling and shrieking, and she burst into the room and fell onto the bed. A couple of the closet doors were slightly ajar and I could see her, but he was still out of sight, ripping his clothes off. I heard the clump of his boots as he threw them on the floor, and the rattle of his belt buckle, and then I heard the bedroom door close."

David shifted in the bed next to me, rolling over so that he was on his side, looking at my face. His voice was low and excited. "Go on!"

"I was down the end of the closet looking upwards towards the top of the bed. I could see Lorn pulling off her clothes, throwing them onto the floor in a frenzy, then she lay back and I could see her face looking towards him. He appeared into view and the first thing I could see was his cock at a range of about two feet. It was massive - not at all what I expected because he's quite a slender guy...like, it was out of proportion to him...."

"How did you know? You said that you hadn't seen any."

"Well..." I could feel myself coloring a bit "...I'd seen pictures of guys before, and a couple of movies..."

David laughed. "You'd been watching blue movies! Jesus! Mum and I used to think you were like, totally innocent."

"Well, compared to you I was. Anyway, he stopped next to the closet door I was peering through, and he was looking at her - holding his dick, pulling it lightly with his right hand around it, just below the head. It was as stiff as a stick. I could see its head, stretched purple....sort of angry looking, and glistening in the light, and I could see Lorn's face. Her eyes were fixed on it like a mongoose looking at a snake, watching him flex it."

"Show me how big it was." David demanded.

I held up my hands to demonstrate its length, and then circled my fingers to depict the thickness.

"Jesus!" David was impressed. "That's fucking huge!" He pulled back the sheet and looked at his own offering, lying tumescent across his thigh. "Makes mine look puny."

I touched his shoulder. "Trust me, you wouldn't want one like his. It might have been big, but it was really fucking ugly. It just didn't look right - almost like he'd had it grafted on. It was like one of those little wooden figures you can buy in the markets overseas, you know, a little skinny guy and this mammoth organ sticking out of him like a tree branch. Anyway, Lorn seemed pretty impressed. She slipped out of bed and knelt in front of him, right in front of where I was hiding. I couldn't see his face, but I could see her only a couple of feet in front of me. She took his cock in her hand and rubbed its head over her lips, smearing them with his juice, and then started lapping at it, her little pink tongue flicking over the purple head. I watched through the camera viewfinder as she tried to take it into her mouth. She had her left hand around the base of his cock, steadying it as she fed it into her face, and I could see her mouth stretching to fit around the head. And all the time she had her eyes on me, looking up at the cupboard where she knew I was."

I glanced down to David's cock beside me. It had grown hard, excited by the imagery I had created, and he began to stroke it. "Go on, go on," he urged.

"Jim had his hand on the back of her head, trying to push his prick into her face, but she was struggling to fit it in. She pulled her head back and rubbed her spit over it, and then put her lips around it again and he pushed forward. I was reminded of how pythons have to dislocate their jaw - you know, to swallow their prey if it is very big? I had this bizarre vision of Lorn dislocating hers so that this enormous tool could go down her throat, but she managed to get the head into her mouth without having to do that. I saw it pop in, and she grunted in satisfaction; then he pushed forward and a few inches slid in. Her cheeks were bulging and she closed her eyes, but it quickly reached the point where it wouldn't go in any further. I watched her adjust the angle of her head, trying to take more, then she pulled back and it disengaged from her mouth with a plopping noise. It was soaked in her saliva and threads of his pre-cum were looped up to her lips. She looked up at him and I could hear him give a little growl as he fed it back into her, grabbing her by the hair."

"Were you still filming?"

"Oh yeah. I'd zoomed in a little bit, so that the viewfinder was filled by her face as she struggled to swallow him."

"Fuck, that's hot!" David's hand moved over his cock, stroking it. I watched as his own pre-cum started to dribble out of him, smearing over his flat belly. "Were you getting turned on?"

"Shit, yeah. Why wouldn't I? He was fucking her face about two feet in front of me, and she was acting up for the camera, slurping around his cock, curling up her tongue and trying to poke it in the eye of his dick, then pulling back so that the I could see the strands of spit and juice." I paused, remembering the confusion of my thoughts, the burning heat between my thighs. "I wanted to play with myself but I needed my hands to work the camera."

"Tough choice."

"Yeah. I didn't want to miss anything, either. It was just as well, as she pulled back a bit and opened her mouth wide, and started to wank him. It was obvious what she was after. He picked up on it pretty quickly, and started stroking. I could hear him groaning and his fist moved faster. He didn't take long. I watched the head of his cock swell up even more, like a purple balloon, and then he spurted. A thick rope of white cum jumped out, right across her face, then six or seven others. He adjusted his aim so that most of it went into her mouth, and I saw it splashing over her teeth, and some splattered on her cheeks and dripped onto her chin. He was grunting, a sort of primeval noise like an animal as he hosed her, and she was looking right at me, her eyes open. She had a big gob of his sperm in her hair, and another in the corner of one eye and as I watched it trickled down her face. Then he pulled back... I guess so that he had a better view of what he had done, and all I could see in the viewfinder was her face, the light falling full onto her, her mouth still open and half full of her brother's cum. She swirled it around and then closed her lips and I saw her throat move as she swallowed it. His hand appeared into view and he started to scoop the sperm on her face down to her mouth, and she opened up to take that as well, slurping on his finger."

I broke off from the story, watching as my own brother played with his cock next to me. He looked pretty settled. "Don't you waste that, David."

"Right. I won't come yet, but I'm pretty horny."

"Me too. Do you want to me to fuck you, or continue with the story?"

"Can you do both?"

"I guess." I pulled aside the sheet and straddled him, lowering myself on his shaft, grunting as I felt him slide in. I was surprisingly wet. The image of Lorn and her brother had made us both ready, and I could feel our combined juices trickling where we were joined. We fucked in silence for a while, enjoying the tightness of my pussy as he slid into me, then I continued.

"Once they had cleaned up her face, Lorn pulled him over to the bed. I could see his body for the first time, quite skinny. His dick really did look like it had been transplanted from someone else....it was disproportionate - really thick, and the head on it was like an apple. Anyway, Lorn knelt on the edge of the bed, her bottom towards me a little bit. I could see everything in the camera viewfinder as she hunkered down, face against the covers, looking back at me. Her tits were swinging loose and the nipples were hard. She doesn't have much flesh on her so when she was bent over like that her pussy was pushed out and back, the mound really prominent, framed by the columns of her thighs. From that angle she was all cunt and not much ass, if you know what I mean. She'd shaved off all the hair so that her pussy lips were fully exposed, and they were rolled back and I could see the pink centre of her slit. Then she put her hands on her buttocks and drew them apart so that her cunt opened a bit, and I could also see her asshole, puckered up tight."

"Jesus, that's hot!" David murmured. He was thrusting up into me, long strokes. "Tell me what he was doing."

"He shuffled forwards and I could see his cock. He rubbed spit over the head and then engaged it against her pussy, moving it up and down a bit so that it was in the right spot before he pushed in. I zoomed in the camera so that her cunt filled the image, with his monster cock trying to get in. It.....it was like slow motion, with him thrusting forward and her holding herself open. The lips of her pussy were sort of being pushed in, so that her slit looked tighter, and it looked as if it wasn't going to fit."

I felt David's cock pulsing as he imagined the image. He knew that Lorn was quite a small girl with narrow hips and a small, neat butt. He could envisage her struggling to accommodate her brother's member, its gross thickness pushing at her entrance, trying to skewer into her slim body.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,745 Followers
12