Snobby Surma Ch. 03

Story Info
Surma's best friend, the beautiful Deotima, insults Rakesh.
9.6k words
4.76
18.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of this story. Please read parts 1 and 2 before proceeding, to get to know the characters better.

******************

Summary: Rakesh, the buff, low class, so called 'dumb' boy from the poor part of town, has seduced the high class, super smart, sexy Surma. But Surma's best friend Deotima is jealous and insults Rakesh nonstop, upsetting Surma. How will Rakesh deal with Deotima?

*********** Start of Story ***********

Rakesh and Surma were now an item in Modern School. This, however, did not please everyone. Especially Deotima. (Refer Part 1)

Deotima was Surma's best friend.

She was devastatingly beautiful.

Her dressing sense was impeccable. She was rich and she was arrogant.

After all she studied in Modern School. The best school in Kolkatta.

Her long flowing hair, her big brown eyes, her slim figure, her big breasts, her designer clothes, made her the cynosure of all eyes wherever she went.

But now the 'I am better than you' Deotima, was jealous.

And she was covering up her jealousy with humour. Not endearing humour, but vicious humour, directed at Rakesh.

For example one day she approached Surma very innocently.

"Surma? Is it true that the dumbo Rakesh is working out in the gym to improve the 'body' of his arguments?" Deotima and Gunjan, another beauty, would break into peals of derisive laughter after such jokes.

"Surma, Is it true that if u give Rakesh a penny for his thoughts, he returns change?"

Deotima seemed to be enjoying Surma's discomfiture at her rude jokes.

"Deotima, what is your problem if I date a guy from Ashok Hall? How does it affect you?" Surma asked, exasperated.

"Of course it doesn't matter Surma. Why would we care if your boyfriend cant count to 21 without getting naked?"

Surma ran off crying and Deotima and Gunjan rolled on the floor with laughter.

Surma stopped calling Deotima.

Deotima used to be her best friend but the way she was behaving was atrocious.

Rakesh noticed Surma's depression.

"What's the problem poochie?" Rakesh was so used to her ever present exuberance, that he was not used to the down and out version.

Surma did not want to burden Rakesh with her problems and refused to tell him at first.

But soon enough she relented and told him everything.

Rakesh was livid.

Deotima? The same bitch who was staring at him on the train back from Delhi, was now denigrating him?

The image of Deotima floated into his head. Her long straight hair, light brown eyes and big boobs on that slim frame....

He thought of an incident that happened a while ago.

After one of the debates, he noticed Deotima was wearing a low cut designer outfit. As she walked past him, her 'dupatta' fell down.

She bent to pick it up and looked at Rakesh. He was staring down her dress at her breasts. She gave a wry smile and stayed bending down until he looked away.

He knew she had done it deliberately.

He felt a shiver of excitement run through his body.

He would teach her a lesson she would remember.

That night Surma and Rakesh went to a nightclub.

Surma had lied to her parents that she was going to a friends house to study.

Their driver, Bangu, was not the talkative type and Surma knew he would say nothing to Mr Karthik, Surma's father.

As Bangu drove them to the nightclub, he could see Rakesh in the rear view mirror. But he couldint see Surma, who sat on the other side.

Surma moved next to Rakesh and instead of holding his hand, her hand slipped onto his lap and unzipped him.

Surma did not allow Rakesh to wear underwear.

She took every opportunity to unzip him in public and touch his cock.

She would unzip him in movies or plays or even quiet corners in parks or malls, pull out his cock and masturbate him. She loved anything dangerous.

But this was crazy.

Bangu could inform her father that she was having an affair.

Mr Karthik had made it very clear that Surma could never 'run around' with boys.

Here she was, stroking his cock while her driver Bangu, was not more than a couple of feet away.

As if that wasint enough, she slid on to the floor of the car and knelt in front of Rakesh.

She smiled at him and dropped her head and lips onto his cock.

She pulled the foreskin back from the head of his cock and started to lick it.

Soon her head was bobbing up and down sucking on his cock as the car sped through the streets of Kolkatta.

Rakesh had to strain every muscle in his body to avoid looking down at her or make any noise, in case bangu noticed what she was doing.

Surma had become so good at giving him head that she could make him cum whenever and wherever she wanted.

She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock in her mouth.

She licked the tip back and forth over and over. Her hands moved up and down his cock, masturbating him while she sucked him off.

She looked out and saw where they were.

Five more minutes and they would reach the night club.

She went into overdrive.

She squeezed the bottom of his cock with just her index finger and thumb and rubbed along one particular vein she found had the maximum effect on him and sucked hard on the head.

Then she licked rapidly back and forth on the tip.

She had a technique of sliding her tongue rapidly under the head of his cock and then rubbing it with her fingers.

Her slender fingers were moving up and down rapidly on his cock along his vein.

Rakesh could feel the build up of his orgasm and kept his face as straight as he could.

Surma pushed his cock as deep as she could into her mouth, sucked hard on the head and waited for the inevitable.

Rakesh tensed up and she waited knowingly.

As she expected, he exploded in her mouth.

She swallowed greedily.

She loved the taste of his cum.

She smiled licking her fingers and lips and crawled back to her seat.

She adjusted her hair and reapplied her lipstick.

Rakesh put his sated cock back into his pants and zipped up.

He looked at Surma admiringly.

Surma noticed his look and winked at him.

What a girl!

When Rakesh and Surma entered the night club the first thing they noticed was that Deotima and Gunjan were there at the night club.

Surma deliberately avoided them. She did not want any trouble.

While he and Surma were dancing to a slow song, Rakesh felt someone staring at him nonstop.

He realized it was Deotima.

She was at it again.

When he was not there she made fun of him and when she saw him, she stared at him.

What did she want?

He stared back at Deotima.

She never left his gaze.

There was so much sexual desire in her stare that he felt himself get hard.

Deotima looked radiantly beautiful.

She had on another one of her designer outfits.

She had worn a purple 'kurti' over jeans. Her earrings were long and accentuated her long neck. Her purple designer 'bindi' enhanced the beauty of her eyes.

She had on a shade of lipstick that made her lips look delicious.

A shining designer pendant around her neck completed a picture of elegance.

Rakesh felt a shiver of excitement looking at her.

What a fuck she would be!

Rakesh kissed Surma publicly.

He was not usually affectionate in public.

Surma was taken aback at first but enthusiastically returned his kiss and pressed her breasts against his chest.

She felt his erection.

She smiled.

Her man was insatiable.

Rakesh saw Deotima's jaw drop in jealousy as she turned away seeing his tongue slip into Surma's lips.

After they left the nightclub Rakesh went back to Surma's house.

He couldint wait till they entered her room.

Surma had stroked his cock all through the journey back. He was rock hard.

Surma shivered in anticipation of having it inside her.

She knew he wanted to fuck her that night and dint try to make him cum.

As soon as they entered her room, Rakesh and Surma pulled off their clothes in record time and fucked like rabbits.

Surma noticed that Rakesh was on fire.

But what she did not know was that Rakesh was dreaming of Deotima.

Deotima's lusty stare at the night club and even during the train journey was fresh in his mind. Her light brown eyes were mesmerizing.

They bore through him and did not let go even when he looked back at her.

Deotima never seemed to blink when she stared at him.

He could feel her sexuality pour through her eyes into him.

Rakesh felt like she was raping him with her eyes each time she stared at him like that.

Rakesh became excited thinking of her.

He needed to fuck Deotima. Desperately.

But now he was fucking Surma.

He increased the speed of his fucking.

Surma looked at him in surprise as he fucked her even harder.

Rakesh was out of control.

He began to give Surma a series of 'shock thrusts'.

'Shock thrust' was a sudden and hard thrust into her with such force that Surma would wince in pain and pleasure.

Just as she gasped and surfaced from the shock of the first one, he would deliver the second and then the third.

Surma came again and again, responding to his wild fucking with a naughty smile on her face.

"Oh God Rakesh! You are like a man possessed! Ohhhhhh Goddddd!"

After they were done, they lay next to each other.

Surma looked up at him in total admiration.

She was stroking his cock lovingly as usual.

"God, how did I ever live without sex for so long?" Surma whispered as she kissed Rakesh's chest repeatedly.

Her hand stroked his cock incessantly when he was naked.

Even when they slept next to each other, he would find her hand on his cock when he woke up.

When they went out she insisted he not wear underwear.

Every opportunity she got she would unzip him and reach for his cock.

Rakesh totally enjoyed her 'cock craziness.'

"Surma, I have a plan to 'rehabilitate' Deotima." Rakesh announced while they lay next to each other.

"Rakesh, Deo is so mean to me. We have been best friends for years, And after all these years, she has started behaving so badly. I don't know what to do." Surma talked as if she had not heard Rakesh.

"Listen to me. I have a friend, Sushil. He is from LaMartiniere school. Very smart guy. Deotima will get along well with him. After all he is not from Ashok Hall!" He laughed derisively at his own joke.

" Are you sure Rakesh? Will Deotima like him? She is so fussy. See how she did not even slow dance with that guy she came with tonite to the night club."

"I noticed. That is why I am sure Sushil and Deotima will get along. She needs someone smart. If she has a boyfriend, she will leave you alone. She is frustrated and jealous. Trust me on this one Surma."

"Ok Rakesh. Lets try it. I trust you." Surma kissed Rakesh on the lips and let her tongue slide into his mouth.

Rakesh closed his eyes and saw Deotima. Those big breasts on that thin frame. Her long hair. Those penetrating eyes....

He got hard again, to Surma's delight.

They fucked for the second time that night.

Their rhythm was perfect.

Their bodies rocking in harmony against each other till Rakesh exploded inside Deotima.

When Rakesh opened his eyes he saw Surma stare at him in awe.

What a man she had gotten!

Little did Surma know that he was fucking Deotima all the time.

The next day Surma caught up with Deotima in class.

Deotima was surprised.

Surma rarely talked to her these days.

"Rakesh has a friend, Sushil. He wants to talk to you. He is from La Martiniere. I have seen his picture. He is very good looking. Can I give him your number?"

"He is not one of these dumbos from Ashok Hall, is he?" Deotima asked warily, looking for signs of a practical joke.

"No. That is why I agreed to ask you."

"But I cant understand why he would be friendly with dumbo if he had any brains. I hope he's not another idiot. Okay.... Give him my number."

Surma was stung by Deotima calling Rakesh an idiot but kept quiet. Maybe once she got to know this Sushil, her behaviour would improve.

The next day Rakesh called Deotima.

"Deotima?"

"Yes."

"This is Sushil. I assume you knew I would be calling you?"

"So you are dumbo's friend? You even sound like him."

"Dumbo? You call Rakesh, dumbo? That is not very nice."

"I am not very nice as a matter of fact. I have a tendency of calling a spade a spade."

"Mmmmm interesting. I must admit, I don't like 'nice' girls. They bore me. Looks like you have spirit."

"Oh then you will love me. I am never nice!"

"I can see. And I am liking it already." Rakesh felt a stirring in his pants.

His heart began to thump, thinking of those light brown eyes staring at him nonstop.

Rakesh talked to Deotima regularly after that.

Within a week he was ready to make his move.

"You know Deo, you are the kind of girl who would need to be taken by force and fucked. You would never like a guy who asked permission."

This was true. So Deotima was silent at the other end. Her breathing had quickened.

Rakesh continued when he saw no resistance to his sex talk.

" I know a place where we could go. It is lonely with a lot of trees and birds. My dad has a cottage there that we use rarely. I would like to take you there and kiss those lips of yours. Rub my lips against yours over and over till your tongue shoots into my open mouth. Then I would cup those breasts of yours. I know they are big. But they will fit in my palms. I would love to squeeze your bare breasts while I kiss you deep, my thumb rubbing against your hardening nipples."

Deotima was silent. But she was not asking him to stop.

"I would expose your naked breasts and take those nipples between my teeth gently and slide my hands between your thighs, caressing your wet pussy over your panties."

Rakesh could feel Deotima's breathing quicken.

After all he knew about her sexuality through those stares of hers.

After Rakesh had phone sex with her that night, he got her to masturbate for the first time.

Deo was hooked.

Now he had her by her libido.

She was his for the asking.

He waited for another two weeks before telling her he was ready to meet her.

They agreed to meet in a quiet park.

Rakesh knew this park hardly ever had anyone around.

He was nervous. How would Deotima react when she saw him?

Deotima was early.

She dressed in a dark green designer Salwar Kameez with an embroidered cream border.

Her long hair was straight and left free.

It flowed over her back nearly reaching her lower back.

Her shoes were expensive Jimmy Choos with 3 inch heels. Her slender arms were bare as her dress was sleeveless.

Her lips had on a nude lipstick that made her lips shine and look dripping wet.

Her forehead was adorned with another designer 'bindi'.

She looked stunning and she knew it.

She waited anxiously for Sushil.

She played with her phone, pretending to message someone. She was not used to waiting and she was getting angry.

She tapped on the keys of her phone with her slender fingers. Her long finger nails were adorned with cherry red designer nail polish.

Deotima had a terrible temper. But right now her excitement exceeded her anger.

She wanted to meet this guy who had penetrated her innermost being with his sensual conversation.

Rakesh walked up to her from behind and covered her eyes. "Guess who?"

"Sushil! I would know you from your voice a mile away!"

"No don't turn around just yet. I want to ask you some questions first."

Rakesh moved closer to her and pressed his body against her back.

His crotch was brushing her ass.

She smelt heavenly.

Her perfume intoxicated him as his face touched her lovely hair.

"Ok. But make it quick. I want to see you." Deotima sounded excited.

"Be patient. All good things come to those who wait."

"Oh so you are 'good things' now?" She giggled.

"Of course I am. Deo do you love me?"

"Yes I do. I have waited for you all my life."She said matter of factly.

"Do I turn you on?"

"More than anyone I have ever known."Rakesh moved closer to her so his forearms were brushing against her bare upper arms. He could feel an electric radiation from her body.

"Do you remember that cottage in the middle of nowhere that we were supposed to go to?"

"Yes." Deotima could feel the strength in his arms as Rakesh deliberately kept brushing his bare forearm against her arms.

"Would you like to go there with me now?"

"Yesss. I cant wait!" She shivered in excitement feeling his chest rubbing against her back.

Rakesh spun her around quickly and kissed her lips.

She shut her eyes in surprise and kissed him back.

She had waited so long to have his lips on hers.

Her tongue shot into his mouth and she felt his hands on her breasts.

She began to arch herself against him the way she had done so many times on the phone.

Rakesh squeezed her big breasts in his hands through her clothes.

His heart was pounding in his chest like it had never before.

Rakesh had fantasised about this girl for so long. Here she was, looking so beautiful,in his arms, giving herself to him.

Rakesh slipped his right hand down between Deotima's thighs and squeezed her pussy through her pant bottom as he continued kissing her lips to prevent her from opening her eyes.

She thrust her hips back against his hand, allowing him to rub her pussy.

Suddenly Deotima opened her eyes and saw Rakesh.

She pulled back in horror. Her eyes were still only half open. She was in a stupor.

"Rakesh? My God. I knew it all along!"

"Then you are not surprised. This means it is possible for you to fuck a guy from Ashok Hall."

"You are such a bastard. I can't believe it. What will Surma say?"

"She will be glad that you have gotten over your phobia about guys from Ashok Hall, I am sure." He laughed nervously.

"You bastard!" She screamed and ran towards him to hit him.

Rakesh veered to one side.

Deotima tripped over her high heels and was about to fall. He caught her just as she fell and pulled her towards him.

"There is no need for this drama Deotima. Your eyes told me your true feelings long ago." Rakesh was whispering into her ear and stroking her hair.

Her breasts crushed against him, he kissed her lips again.

"Lets finish what we started. I still need to lick this pussy and these breasts." As Rakesh talked his left hand was squeezing her pussy through her pant bottom.

He felt Deotima shiver hearing his words.

Deotima had heard those words so many times over the last two weeks.

She had dreamt of his hands on her breasts and his lips on her pussy every night.

Now she felt Rakesh's strong body against hers and despite everything, she wanted him.

Her tongue shot into his mouth in abandon. She responded and pushed her body against him.

Rakesh knew he had her.

Deotima was ready to be fucked.

They kissed for a while and then Rakesh said. "Let's go someplace. Do you know any hotel?"

'My parents are out for the day. We could go to my place."

Deotima could not believe she had just said those words to Rakesh.

They went to her car and travelled silently till they reached her house.

Deotima was confused about what she was doing but her entire body was on fire.

She had dreamt of this moment for so long.

She needed to be with a man.

This man had awakened every single part of her being over the last two weeks.

She could already feel her pussy juice trickling down her thighs.

She knew she wanted to be fucked. Badly.

Deotima opened the door to her house with her key and Rakesh followed her inside.

As soon as they entered her house, he pulled her towards him and kissed her lips.

He did not want to give her too much time to think of what she was doing.