Snobby Surma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he had her pussy in his mouth he could be sure he had her.

Rakesh squeezed Deotima's glorious breasts through her top as he sucked her tongue into his mouth.

He pulled up her top and ran his hands along the curve of her hips and her soft tummy.

The curve of her hips was so pronounced that it made a neat semi circle into her thighs.

Her hands were around his neck pulling him into her lips so she could allow him to suck her tongue better.

She was moaning in pleasure as she felt her breasts in male hands.

This man had given her the unbeatable pleasure of her first orgasm over the phone.

She remembered how she had stroked herself to orgasm listening to the sound of his voice.

Strangely it was Rakesh's body that she had dreamed about when he talked on the phone. Even though she had thought he was Sushil.

How she had envied Surma for being with a guy like Rakesh.

That strong, rippling, muscled body.

Those smouldering eyes.

The way his lips quivered when he was nervous.

The way he looked away when he caught her staring at him.

Deotima's tongue shot into Rakesh's mouth as he began to peel off her top and undo her salwar kameez bottom.

He had pulled the bottom down her smooth thighs. His hand quickly slipped into her panties to feel her pussy.

Deotima gasped as she felt the first male hand to touch her most private parts.

Rakesh was pleasantly surprised to feel her clean, neatly waxed pussy. She had come prepared.

Her pussy lips were wet and ready for him. Good girl.

Deotima wrenched herself away from Rakesh and pulled off her pant bottom for him. She removed her top and unhooked her bra.

She looked even more beautiful, totally naked.

Her body was perfect, without an ounce of fat. Her breasts were even bigger than he had noticed through her clothes. They seemed to swell up with her clothes off.

Her legs were smooth and long.

As she stood naked in front of him, Rakesh felt the pounding in his chest, as the girl he thought was unattainable, stood so available before him.

Deotima saw Rakesh stare at her naked body and felt goosebumps form all over her naked body in excitement.

Rakesh noticed the goosebumps and knew she was excited.

He pulled her naked body towards him and ran his hands all over her bare skin feeling the goosebumps.

She shivered as he brushed her nipples till they stood out proudly.

Rakesh had not yet removed his clothes.

So Deotima started to remove his shirt as he continued to run his hands all over her perfect body feeling her goosebumps.

He kept cupping and caressing her breasts as she took off his clothes.

She bent down to pull his pants down as he held her long straight black her in his hands. Her hair was so silky and smooth.

Her smooth, flawless back was rippling with her muscles from years of dance class.

Deotima had undone his pants and was about to pull down his underwear.

She could see the huge mound under his briefs and hesitated.

This would be the first time she would see a cock in her life.

Rakesh deliberately did not help her.

He wanted to see her reaction when she saw his cock.

He knew it was the first time she would be seeing a man's cock.

Deotima's heart was pounding as she slowly pulled his underwear down over his cock.

Rakesh let all the blood rush to his cock and stiffened it as hard as he could so that it would spring out when she lowered his briefs.

Deotima finally pulled his underwear over his cock.

It sprang out with such a force that it almost hit her face. She had to rear back to avoid being hit.

When she recovered, he could see her lips open in fascination and wonder.

At first she just stared at it.

Then her hands tentatively went to hold it.

She started to stroke it in utter fascination.

Just like Surma, she was mesmerized and could not take her eyes off his cock.

Rakesh let her play with it for a while.

She pulled the foreskin back and exposed the pink head.

A little pre cum was already forming at the tip.

She noticed the veins on its side and ran her fingers along them.

She noticed how soft the skin was around his cock even though it was so hard and throbbing in her hands.

Rakesh pulled her up to him.

Her hands remained on his cock.

Deotima started to kiss him sensuously.

She was his for the asking.

Her tongue was searching for his.

Rakesh knew he had her under his spell.

Rakesh realized that when a girl first saw cock she was hooked.

It seemed to be a natural feminine reaction to fall in love with the male organ.

And the first person she sees along with it.

Rakesh suddenly felt excitement course through his body.

This is was the ravishingly beautiful Deotima. More snobbish than Surma.

Didn't she hate the 'dumb' boys from Ashok Hall?

Now look at her.

Submitting to being fucked by her best friend's boyfriend.

'Mr. Dumbo' himself.

Rakesh loved everything about his life.

His cup runneth over.

But first he had to have those breasts.

Those huge breasts he had dreamt of and masturbated over, so many times.

Here they were in front of him. In all their glory.

Deotima's nipples stood out firm. The areolas around her nipples were large.

He had read that women with large areolas were very horny. And it was true.

Deotima once awakened, was raging hot and wild.

Rakesh deliberately cupped her breasts and stroked her nipples. They were so soft in his hands.

All the while he was looking straight into her big brown eyes.

She saw his hands come straight for her breasts.

She was embarrassed but could not stop him.

She just let him have access.

She felt the pleasure radiate from her breasts down to her abdomen as male hands caressed her breasts for the first time.

Rakesh could not get enough of her eyes.

How these eyes had stared at him in the train and at the night club.

He had fucked Surma thinking of these eyes.

Rakesh now ran his hand down her body over her taut tummy and felt the curve of her hips.

Her hips were amazing.

Every part of Deotima was so sensitive.

Every where his hand ran over her bare skin she jumped and flinched and gasped.

Her right hand held his exploratory arm while her left hand held his cock, squeezing rhythmically.

Finally he ran his hand between her thighs. Deotima closed her eyes and held her breath.

Rakesh put his hand on her pussy.

Deotima looked at him pleadingly and begged.

"Rakesh please don't touch me there. Pleaaaaase. Ohhhhhhhh!"

Deotima was a screamer.

Rakesh bent down and licked her nipples into his mouth as he stroked her pussy lips.

She began to moan alarmingly loudly.

Luckily there was no one home.

Rakesh could feel her pussy dripping juice on his fingers.

"Ohhhhh Rakeshhhhhhhhh. Pleaaaaaaaase stopppppp! "

Rakesh teased her by stopping his licking.

"Nooooooooooooooo! Don't stoppppppppppp!"

Rakesh held both her breasts in his hands and licked each by turn.

Her breasts were so soft and huge.

They had swelled up in his palms.

The nipples were so sensitive that Deotima screamed each time she felt his tongue on them.

He licked just the tip of her left nipple.

"Rakeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He bit it gently.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Pleaaaaaaaaaase!"

Rakesh was loving this.

He had never heard this much screaming from Surma. Her breasts were not THIS sensitive.

He toyed with Deotima's nipples.

He held them in his mouth between his teeth and moved his head up and down so her nipples would pop in and out of his mouth and teeth driving her wild.

"Rakesh nooooooo! You can't do this! Please stopppppp!"

Her screaming became so loud, he was afraid the neighbours would come by.

Now Deotima was screaming rhythmically and her entire body was shaking and shivering as he licked her nipples.

"Could a girl come just by licking her nipples?" Rakesh wondered.

" NO, NO Pleaaaase pleeeaaaase NO no Pleaaaase stop stopppp STOPPPP! DON'T STOPPPP! Pleaaaaase Pleaaaaase!"

Suddenly he felt her entire body freeze.

"OHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Deotima started to shake and shudder in her first orgasm.

He never knew a girl could cum just by licking her nipples.

Now Rakesh licked all over between her gorgeous breasts and then went down to her flat tummy.

There was not an ounce of fat on this girl.

Every inch of her body was sensitive.

She moaned and groaned nonstop.

He licked around her belly button and she moaned so loudly, he paused for a moment to let the feeling sink in.

This girl was amazing!

Now he had reached her pussy.

She was standing with her legs spread apart.

He approached her pussy slowly.

He was on his knees in front of her.

He flicked the top of her pussy lips with his tongue.

She screamed.

He moved down from her pussy lips to her thighs.

Her thighs were marvellously shaped.

They seemed to narrow down when they reached her hips so that her pussy stood out proudly.

The smell of her sex was strong and intoxicating.

All those dance classes were doing their job.

He spread her thighs apart and decided the punishment had to begin.

She had to be taught a lesson now.

He held her thighs wide apart and knelt down between them.

Deotima was jerking her hips back and forth towards his tongue. She wanted it so bad.

She was still standing.

From between her thighs looking up he could see droplets of cum on the neat folds inside her pussy lips.

Rakesh knew those neat folds would be messed up by his cock soon and they would look a little more messy and squished up after that.

Rakesh was holding her thighs apart and moving his mouth close to her pussy but not letting his tongue touch her pussy lips, teasing her.

He licked off the juice from her thighs and stopped.

Deotima was moaning uncontrollably.

" Rakesh! Nooooo! You cant do thissss! Pleeeaaase donttttt!"

She was almost crying in pleasure in anticipation of him licking her pussy.

She had cum so many times on the phone while he licked her pussy.

And now it was actually going to happen.

Rakesh paused and started talking.

"You want me to lick it so bad. Don't you Deo?"

"Yesssssss. Pleaaaaase lick it. Pleaaaase don't stop. Pleaaaaase!"

"But Deo, how can I? I am from Ashok Hall. Its for dumb guys. I am dumb Deo. Why would you want to be licked and fucked by a dumb guy?"

Deotima looked down at him.

She saw him looking straight at her.

She tried to put her hand to cover her pussy.

Rakesh pushed away her hand and licked the bottom of her pussy between her thighs near her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Pleaaaase!!! Don't Stop!!!!!!!"

"Tell me Deo. I want an answer. How can you let a guy from Ashok Hall do this to you?"

"I am so sorry Rakesh. I was a fool. I dint know what I was saying. Please forgive me. Don't do this to meee! Don't stoppppppppppp! "

"Rakesh licked the insides of her thighs and lifted his hands and squeezed her breasts some more.

"Now tell me Deotima. Do you think Ashok Hall guys are the best in the world? The smartest and most desirable?"

"Yesssss Rakesh! Yessssss! Ashok Hall guys are the smartestttt!! Don't do thisssss! Please don't stoppppppppp!"

Rakesh pushed his head between her thighs and licked her pussy lips.

Her knees seemed to buckle as her clit came into his mouth.

He gave it a brief lick and held her thighs so she wouldint fall.

Deotima was moving her hips back and forth trying to get more of his tongue on her clit.

Rakesh kept licking around her clit and teasing.

Deotima wanted to lie down so bad.

Her knees were losing all strength.

But Rakesh held her thighs so she couldint sit.

"Oh Goddddd! Rakesh please let me sit. I cantt stand anymorreeee!"

Rakesh put her clit into his mouth at last and started to lick.

She started to shake and shudder alarmingly in her second orgasm.

She had stopped screaming.

The silence was deafening as she came, shuddering and shivering against his mouth.

His arms were behind her back as she fell into his arms.

Her knees had lost all strength.

She buckled and collapsed onto him.

He held her shaking, shivering body.

How quickly she had forgotten all about her best friend for years, Surma, when the needs of her own body were revealed to her.

Rakesh couldint wait to fuck this beautiful goddess.

How long he had dreamed of this moment.

All that staring and fake hatred.

What a bitch she was.

And this is what she was reduced to finally.

A slave to her libido.

Rakesh finally let her lie down.

The high class, rich girl Deotima, lay there spread-eagled. Her thighs open.

Still shaking from her orgasm.

Who would believe she was a high society snob?

Rakesh decided she needed more punishment.

She needed to be brought down from her high horse.

Rakesh pulled her by her ankles, spread her thighs apart and sat between her thighs.

She lay there with her pussy open to him, drops of her cum rolling down her thighs.

He examined her pussy closely to compare it with Surma's.

Deo's pussy was longer and bigger.

Surma's was tinier.

Deotima noticed him stare at her pussy and looked away in embarassment.

She tried to put her hand down to cover her pussy. But Rakesh simply pushed her hand away.

Deotima noticed his cock rearing upwards.

She sat up on her elbows and stared at it.

She couldint resist.

She reached out and touched it.

She did what she had just learnt was possible.

She pushed the foreskin back and forth, exposing the pink head of his cock.

The beautiful Deotima had been turned into a whore in heat.

Rakesh was hard as a rock now, watching the enslavement of this beautiful diva.

He could do whatever he wanted with her.

He held her by the ankles and spread her thighs so wide apart that she whined in pain.

Rakesh slowly and deliberately put his hand on her pussy lips while she watched him.

She was unable to stop him.

Rakesh scooped up some of her pussy juice in his fingers and rubbed it on her lips.

She opened her lips and noisily sucked on his fingers.

Just the sight of her sucking on his fingers like a dog made him harder.

She stared at him the way she stared at him on the train and continued to suck on his finger.

He decided to shame her some more.

Deotima started to breathe harder.

She was looking wide eyed at him to see what he was going to do to her next.

Rakesh took some of the pre cum off his cock and a little of her pussy juice and rubbed it on her lips.

She sucked his finger again, tasting his and her juices together.

Rakesh took his cock and placed it on her pussy lips without putting it into her.

Deo was squirming in desire and trying to move her body so she could get him to put his cock into her.

She wanted his cock inside her so bad.

But Rakesh was not done with his teasing.

He decided to see how far he could push a snobbish Modern school girl.

He took some more of his cum from his cock and rubbed it on her cheeks.

Deotima turned her cheek to suck his finger some more.

This time he slapped her gently to behave.

"Behave Deotima! Don't be greedy. You are a modern School girl. Behave like one!"

She whined and tried to suck his finger again.

He slapped her again. This time harder.

"I told you to behave!"

His cock was getting harder and harder watching the humiliation of the beautiful Deotima.

He put his cock at the entrance of her pussy again.

His cock was so hard that he had to use enormous control to stop himself from just fucking her.

He slid just the tip of his cock into her pussy.

She started to beg, "Please Rakesssshh. Dont teasse me! Pleaaaase!"

She started to to buck her hips and thrust herself onto his cock.

He slapped her again.

She whined and pleaded.

"Rakeshhhh! Pleeeeaaaaase! Fuck meeee! I want it so bad!"

"Look at you. Isint it shameful to beg an Ashok Hall guy?"

"Im sorry. I will never insult you again. Ever."

Rakesh knew she meant it.

He slid his cock into her some more.

She gasped and pushed her hips towards him so strongly that she managed to climb onto his cock and slide it into herself.

Rakesh couldint hold on any longer.

He fell onto her, his cock plunging into her pussy.

All the way in, till he filled her up in one huge thrust.Her ankles were on his shoulders.

Deotima screamed as the barrier to her virginity broke and blood spattered all over his cock.

Tears flowed down her cheeks.

Soon she got over the pain of losing her virginity and started to get agitated.

"OhhhhhhhhHHHHHH GOdddddddddDDDDD!"

Now Rakesh started to fuck Deotima the way he had fucked Surma.

But Deo was wilder and her incessant screaming was turning him on so badly.

Several times her screaming became so loud that he kissed her to make sure the neighbours did not wonder what was going on.

His cock went in and out of her, faster and faster.

Deotima was gasping and moaning alarmingly.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh Godddddd! Oh Goddddd! Rakesh Pleaase! Please! Pleaaaaase! Pleaaaase! Don't Stop! Don't Stop! Donnnnnnt! Goddddd! Pleaaaase!

She was thrusting her hips upwards to let him go deeper into her.

Rakesh put his hands on either side of her and pumped his cock into her ruthlessly.

They matched each others rhythm as they fucked.

Deotima was screaming so loud he was not sure it was pain or pleasure.

But he knew after the way she screamed in the beginning it was pure pleasure.

Soon she was gasping and thrusting her hips towards his so wildly that he had to hold her down.

He used his enormous strength to hold her down as he continued fucking her.

She was screaming.

"RAKESHHHHHH RAKESHHHHHHHHHH! DONTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! OHHHHHHHHHHH! PLLLEAAAAAAASE! PLEAAAAAAAAAASE! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!! OHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!"

Rakesh kept fucking while he held her down so forcefully that he was scared she would injure herself or him.

Suddenly she stopped.

She froze and her pussy squeezed his cock so hard he almost came.

She had stopped breathing.

Then she exploded in orgasm.

Shuddering and shaking violently.

Rakesh held her till she stopped shaking.

Rakesh pulled his still hard cock out of her.

Rakesh waited a few minutes and decided it was time for a blowjob.

"Wow! What would that be like?" Rakesh loved his life.

He was fucking two of the hottest girls in Kolkatta.

He sat on the sofa and pulled Deotima up onto her knees.

Then he pushed her head onto his cock so it slid into her waiting mouth.

Deotima held his big, hard throbbing cock in her slender feminine hands.

There are few things sexier than the sight of a beautiful naked woman between your knees.

Rakesh watched her feminine hands with neatly polished designer finger nails hold his throbbing cock and almost came.

Deotima slipped the head of his cock into her mouth after pulling down the foreskin.

"How quickly girls who have never seen a cock figure out what to do." Rakesh thought to himself.

Deotima started to lick his cock noisily.

Her tongue ran all over the head and she sucked it into her lips.

Her head bobbed up and down on his cock, her lips sliding up and down the length of it.

Rakesh lay there with his legs spread, the beautiful Deotima, between his thighs, kneeling and licking his hard, throbbing cock.

How could his life get any better?

Rakesh pulled her soft hair into his hands and ran his fingers through it as Deotima licked and sucked his cock.

She looked so beautiful with the designer 'bindi' on her forehead.

He felt her smooth shoulders and cupped and squeezed her breasts as she licked him. He kept rubbing his palm against her nipples making her moan as she licked him. He could not get enough of her breasts.