Snobby Surma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those beautiful lips were around his cock and sliding up and down the length of it.

He slapped her gently as she licked him, to see her reaction.

She just whined and continued licking.

He held her by her hair and pushed her head back and forth on his cock making her gag.

She lifted her head off his cock as she gagged and her eyes filled with tears.

She looked so beautiful, with tears in her eyes.

He thought he would die of pleasure just looking at her.

She was looking at him apologetically for gagging on his cock.

"Oh my beautiful arrogant Deotima!" He whispered to her.

He pulled her by the hair and pushed her mouth onto his cock again.

Now it was time to fuck this goddess in the ass.

Rakesh turned her around and placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy from behind.

On her knees she was even wilder.

All he had to do was keep his cock inside her from behind.

She immediately moved her hips back and forth, swallowing his cock into her pussy. He just had to kneel behind her and she did all the work.

She was moving her bum against him so rapidly, he was finding it hard to control himself.

He felt the build up of his orgasm starting from his feet.

His cock got harder and harder as she moved faster and faster.

But he did not want to cum just as yet.

He pushed her forward using all his strength and pulled out of Deotima, panting with the effort it took.

She gasped and moaned in protest.

She did not want him to pull out of her.

She wanted him to continue fucking her.

But there was something Rakesh had come prepared to do. And he was going to do it now.

He pulled out a satchet of oil from his pocket and tore it open.

He let the oil drip over Deotima's butt cheeks, so it oiled her asshole.

He pushed his finger into her asshole.

She tensed for a moment and was about to protest.

But his finger slid into her ass so easily aided by the oil, that she gasped and moaned in pleasure.

She loved the feeling of Rakesh's finger in her ass.

She began to thrust her ass backwards to swallow his entire finger and moved back and forth fucking herself in the ass, with his finger.

To Rakesh's delight, Deotima was loving being finger fucked in the ass!

Rakesh loved the feel of his finger sliding in and out of her ass but he wanted his cock in there.

How tight her ass would be!

He placed his cock at the entrance of her asshole and slowly pushed it into her.

She gasped as she felt its size and groaned in protest.

She felt she would not be able to take his size in her tiny asshole.

Her heart was pounding in both pleasure and pain as his cock slid into her ass.

It was too big!

But he had rubbed the oil on his cock and it began to slide into Deotima's ass.

She was moaning and screaming so loudly that he wondered if he should stop.

But he continued to push until his entire cock was inside her ass.

He began to fuck her properly in the ass.

In and out, In and out.

It was so tight, he was afraid he would cum too quickly.

But he looked at the ceiling and distracted himself.

He wanted to fuck her ass for as long as possible.

He was loving her screaming.

Deotima was a quiet girl. Not very talkative.

"Where did she get the lung power to scream this loudly?" Rakesh wondered.

Rakesh continued to fuck her ass until she was moving her bum back and forth against him so fast that he knew she was going to drain every drop of cum from his balls.

He could feel his cock harden again.

It was getting harder and harder and he could feel the build up of an orgasm.

His balls tightened as they got ready to unload.

This time Rakesh could not control himself.

He knew he was going to explode in Deotima's ass.

The feeling was overwhelming.

His whole body began to tremble in anticipation.

He felt a warmth radiate from his chest and spasm towards his abdomen.

Deotima could feel him tense up and didn't stop.

She was moving back and forth so fast and screaming so loud.

She desperately wanted him to explode inside her.

He was all hers.

Everything he had inside him was hers.

She wanted his sperm inside her so bad.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God Fuck meeeeeee! Fuck meeeeeeeeee FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!"

Rakesh suddenly held her ass.

He felt all the blood in his body rush to his abdomen.

He paused for a second.

His breathing had stopped.

Then he exploded inside her with a loud groan.

She felt him erupt into her and felt the wash of his juices as they flooded her ass.

She continued to move back and forth, squeezing her ass around his cock, sucking in all his juices.

She was also shaking and shivering with her third or fourth orgasm.

"Oh Rakeshhhhhhh! Oh Goddddd Rakeshhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Rakesh waited till every drop of his cum was inside her before pulling out.

He saw his cum flow out of her ass onto the carpet.

He had fucked the devastatingly beautiful, incredibly snobbish, virgin Deotima.

There she lay. Like a whore. Spread eagled, her thighs open to him.

Where was all her arrogance and pride now?

What a feeling!

It had been two hours of fucking and they were tired.

They lay down naked for a couple of hours in each others arms.

Deotima would run her fingers through the hair on his chest but sooner or later her hands would slip down his chest and stroke his cock.

How much pleasure it had given her!

Just like Surma, she was now obsessed with his cock.

She kept pulling his foreskin back and fort over the head of his cock again and again.

Rakesh was enjoying the attention his cock was getting.

First from Surma and now from Deotima.

Deotima kept kissing his chest and rubbing her breasts against him.

She knew he loved her huge boobs and she wanted him to get as much of them as she could give him.

But all too soon it was time for Deotima's parents to arrive.

They quickly cleaned up and Rakesh left for home.

Rakesh fucked Surma the same evening.

Then he decided.

He would fuck each girl on alternate days.

Both on the same day was too strenuous.

But Deotima started to ask Rakesh to leave Surma.

"You cant be with two girls at the same time Rakesh. You have to pick one. I cant do this to my best friend! Pleaaase!"

"Give me some time Deotima. Let me break this to her slowly. She will be devastated."

But Surma was no fool.

She understood there was something going on when Rakesh started visiting her only on alternate days.

Moreover, neither he nor Deotima would pick up the phone when she called.

Surma decided to visit Deotima.

Deotima's father told her that Deotima was in her room 'exercising'.

Surma had to listen outside the door to know what was going on.

Deotima was not such a quiet love maker, unfortunately.

Surma stormed into the room without knocking and caught Deotima in the throes of her third orgasm for the day.

Rakesh pulled his cock out of her in shock just as he was about to cum and spewed his cum all over Deotima's tummy and swollen breasts.

Deotima managed to recover first.

"Surma , we were just going to tell you! Rakesh wants to leave you. We are in love"

"Rakesh! Is this true?!"

"Deo wait. Don't be in a hurry. We can talk about this. Surma, I just wanted to teach her a lesson and show her that she was a hypocrite. I wanted to show her that she did not really hate boys from Ashok Hall! I did it just to get her to stop teasing you. Things just progressed from there."

"Rakesh you wait outside. Me and Deotima need to talk." Surma suddenly seemed to take control.

Rakesh waited in the balcony while Deotima and Surma had a heated argument.

He could not hear what they were saying but he could hear their voices reach a crescendo and then after a while the voices sounded calmer.

Had they reached some sort of agreement?

"Ok Rakesh. You can come in now." It was Surma's voice.

She sounded like a judge about to pronounce a judgement.

"We have decided. You are an asshole. You don't deserve either of us. But neither of us want to give you up. So we are going to share you. You will be our boy toy. If you refuse, both of us will launch rape cases against you. So pull down your pants and perform."

Rakesh reluctantly pulled down his pants and revealed his huge cock which was pretty flaccid right now.

Surma caught his cock and pulled on it roughly.

"You don't deserve this cock." She said and started to bite his tummy and pull the foreskin of his cock back and forth revealing the pink head she knew so well.

Deotima joined in. She was not as aggressive as Surma.

Probably realizing she had participated in cheating with her best friend's boyfriend.

However when Surma gave Deotima Rakesh's cock to put in her mouth, she greedily took it and started to suck it.

After a while, Surma pushed Deotima aside and sucked Rakesh's cock for what seemed like an eternity.

Surma never could stop sucking Rakesh's cock once she started.

Finally Surma realized she was being selfish and with a huge sigh, she gave Deotima her turn.

Rakesh started to enjoy this.

He was rock hard now and watching two beautiful girls from Modern School, on their knees, suck his cock was as good as reaching heaven on earth.

Surma seemed to have forgotten he was there and kept sucking his cock without even looking at him.

But Deotima kept staring at him with those penetrating eyes even while Surma had her turn.

Deotima wanted Rakesh all to herself.

She kissed him deeply, slipping her tongue into his mouth while Surma sucked his cock. Deotima was rubbing her huge breasts against him.

Rakesh started to squeeze Deotima's breasts and her nipples became erect again. Her nipples slipped between his fingers. Her nipples were designed to give joy to men.

Surma saw them kissing and Rakesh fondling Deotima's breasts.

She gestured to Deotima to take her turn sucking his cock.

The feeling of two different female tongues in his mouth one after the other was pure pleasure.

Rakesh squeezed Surma's breasts and her pencil eraser nipples poked through his fingers as they became erect.

"Could life get any better than this?" He wondered.

He was being smothered between two of the most beautiful girls in Kolkatta.

And they wanted just sex and more sex from him.

Surma couldint control herself anymore.

She wanted to be fucked by Rakesh.

She pushed him back on the bed and Deotima dutifully let his hard cock out of her mouth.

Surma sat on Rakesh's cock and moaned as he slid into her pussy.

She began to bounce up and down on his cock.

She was bouncing faster and faster, moaning loudly.

"Surma! My dad and mom are not asleep yet! Keep it down!" Deotima hissed at Surma.

Surma was still panting feverishly but still managed to keep her moaning down.

Deotima couldint watch Surma enjoying herself alone.

So she stood over Rakesh's face and sat on her haunches so her pussy was just above his mouth.

Rakesh opened his mouth and took Deotima's clit into his mouth and began to lick her.

This was what he had dreamed of all his life.

A beautiful girl's pussy just above his mouth, waiting to be licked.

He didn't have to move an inch!

Deotima moved her hips back and forth so Rakesh's tongue could reach every part of her pussy.

Rakesh licked Deotima's pussy from top to bottom and sucked on her engorged clit.

Deotima's clit was dripping juice into his mouth, drop by drop and he slurped it greedily.

She tasted so good.

"Did pussy juice have too many calories?" He wondered.

Maybe he could bottle these girls juices and sell it. It was like nectar.

And both of them smelled so good.

"Thank You God." Rakesh whispered.

Indeed God truly loved him.

Surma had started to tremble and shiver in her first orgasm.

She was aware she could not scream but she was too delirous with pleasure to stop completely.

Surma gave such a loud sigh as she exploded in orgasm that she fell on Rakesh's chest.

Rakesh loved the way Surma's pussy would squeeze his cock so tight just before she came.

That always made him explode in his own orgasm.

But somehow this time, he managed to hold on to his orgasm.

Surma was still shaking and trembling after her orgasm.

But he had to satisfy Deo now.

Deotima sat on Rakesh's still hard cock while Surma knelt over his face and kissed him as she ran her hands all over his body.

Deotima put Rakesh's cock into her ass.

She was an ass girl now.

She loved being fucked in the ass.

Surma noticed this and made a note to insist on being fucked in the ass next time.

Deotima eased her ass onto Rakesh's cock and bounced on Rakesh's cock so hard and fast that within minutes her tight ass was sucking every drop of cum from inside him.

Surma had already taken him close to orgasm and now Rakesh could feel his entire body tense up and his cock get harder and harder like it usually did before an explosion.

The build up to his orgasm was sending waves of pleasure through his body.

The warmth inside him was spreading through his chest and towards his abdomen.

His shortness of breath was becoming more pronounced.

He began to shiver in anticipation.

He kissed Surma hard.

Her tongue shot into his mouth.

He froze.

Then he exploded.

Waves and waves of pleasure flooded his abdomen as he spurted his sperm into Deotima's squeezing ass.

Deotima could feel him cuming and squeezed her ass tight to drain every drop of his cum.

She wanted every drop of this gorgeous man.

Both Surma and Deotima could not fuck together again.

So Rakesh fucked them in turns on alternate days just like before.

They never talked about love after that day.

It was pure unadulterated sex.

But Rakesh knew that both of them were secretly still in love with him.

Deotima still gave him those penetrating stares.

Rakesh felt like he was the luckiest man alive.

Until Surma called him one day.

"I am getting married."

He was devastated.

No sooner had he reconciled to fucking only Deotima, the news got worse.

Deotima's engagement was announced to a rich investment banker.

Rakesh wandered about town in a daze.

Within 2 weeks his life had gone from ecstatic to empty.

He could not forget either of them.

He spent most of his time at the pool or at the gym.

Three weeks later he got a call.

It was Deotima.

"Could you come visit me? My wedding is tomorrow."

(CONTD)

(CONTD...)