Snobby Surma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he returned, Rakesh flopped back on the sofa and closed his eyes in complete satisfaction.

There was no relaxation or meditation better than the feeling after a good fuck with a great woman.

Surma sat in front of Rakesh and kissed his cock. How she had missed it.

She remembered this cock so well. She felt the vein that ran from the base to the head of his cock and admired the strength of his penis.

Rakesh lay back and allowed her to play with him. He was always flattered by her unabashed admiration for his cock.

Surma never shied away from effusive praise of Rakesh's cock. She made it clear in no uncertain terms that she was madly in lust with his male member.

She was a woman through and through. Feminine and delicate physically. She was not ashamed to admit that a man like Rakesh kindled the soul of her being. When he was around, she needed nobody else.

He made her feel more feminine and beautiful than she ever felt when she was without him.

He completed her and invoked senses inside her that she wished existed but dared not hope to ever discover.

She wanted him to have all of her.

Surma was a reticent woman most times. She never revealed all about herself to anyone.

Everywhere she went she noticed men staring at her. She knew she was beautiful.

Maybe it was the woman in her that wanted to remain mysterious.

Maybe it was the fear of being uncovered with nothing else to reveal.

But with Rakesh she had no such fear.

When she saw Rakesh at Flurrys, all the old feelings came rushing back.

She wanted him instantly.

Rakesh was a man she could reveal all of herself to.

She always felt that the more she revealed to him, the more he would uncover.

He could bring out feelings and aspects of her that were yet unknown even to her.

A woman tries to be mysterious only when she is afraid that revealing all would lead to a man losing his interest in her.

But with a man like Rakesh, revealing a lot only gave him motivation to discover and uncover more.

And she always met his challenge and uncovered more of herself.

This is why Rakesh was so important to her.

She wanted to know more about herself.

What more secret strengths and abilities did she have?

What would he uncover today?

Rakesh was insatiable. Not just in bed.

He never ceased in his quest to find out more about Surma.

He loved women with a passion that men rarely had.

He did not just want to uncover them physically.

Physically they were different from each other of course.

And he loved the fact that they were.

But he went beyond that. He wanted it all.

He wanted to know what made them strong.

What made them weak in the knees and vulnerable.

What their innermost desires were.

What parts of their bodies excited them the most.

What parts of their minds needed to be stimulated.

Did they like dominating men? Or weak, needy men?

Did they secretly have any desires that he should know about?

Did they have any fears he could dismantle?

Or maybe they had some insecurities that he could reveal and destroy and make her even stronger. And more loving.

Rakesh loved empowering and emboldening women.

And that is why they loved him.

They knew he would make them much better people than they were before meeting him.

And that was possibly what gave them the biggest orgasms.

He indulged them when it came to their pleasure and denied them when it came to any cover up of their insecurities.

This is why women revealed and released so much of themselves to him.

They knew they were not just safe but enabled and encouraged by him.

Surma had a secret desire to be dominated and taken by force.

Rakesh realized it was because she was a twin.

Surma had once told Rakesh that she had treated her twin sister very badly when she was young and got her into a lot of trouble.

Her twin sister never knew that Surma was the cause of her anxieties and felt victimized and fearful. Eventually Surma confessed to her sister and begged forgiveness.

But Surma always had the guilt of having done her sister wrong and made up for it, ever since, by being extra nice.

She was no longer capable of hurting and getting people in trouble since that incident.

In fact she went overboard trying to please everybody and displease none.

But inside her was the bad girl waiting to get out.

She wanted to be controlled lest that bad girl inside her escaped and hurt someone.

Rakesh had taken Surma by force and had fulfilled this dark fantasy.

Surma was forever in Rakesh's debt and waited for him to fulfill her fantasy, over and over.

And Rakesh never failed her.

This understanding of her innermost desires, got Rakesh closer to Surma than any other man could ever get.

This is why, as soon as Suresh cheated on Surma, Rakesh was back in Surma's life.

She knew she needed Rakesh desperately and the cheating Suresh had given her the perfect reason to get Rakesh back into her life.

Rakesh was the quintessential ladies man.