Snogwarts School Goddess Pt. 01

Story Info
Students of Slither-In House find a Sex Goddess.
6.8k words
4.55
19.5k
30

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

I was brought up in the south of England and was lucky to be sent to a boarding school. England is very different from the USA as not only teenagers are allowed to legally drink alcohol at 18 as opposed to 21, but the age of consent is only 16. However, all characters in this story are at least 18.

While school did a reasonable job of separating boys and girls, it could not stop us being normal horny teens and experimenting. We had separate single sex boarding houses, but this generally meant that, at night, girls would experiment with girls and boys would experiment with boys. Then we would experiment with each other in small forgotten rooms and outbuildings and in the woods and fields that surrounded the school. School gave me my love for other girls, but also gave me the chance to experiment with the boys, but less often - which I especially enjoyed when I would share the boy with a girlfriend. One lesson all these furtive going's on taught us was how to orgasm silently and not get caught!

I am writing this to explain why Ariella, a British girl aged 18, when this story starts, might appear to have more experience than would be otherwise expected. She is no virgin!

I also grew up on the Harry Potter books and films - and, yes, I fell in love with Emma Watson and would often fantasise about her. I would wonder about using wands as sex toys and sometimes dream about rubbing my slit up and down the polished shaft of Harry's Nimbus 2000 flying broomstick. . . . Still do!

So, I thought I would turn my fantasizing into a story for the world to enjoy. As my heroine is taught in the story, by the young teacher, Gabriella Peacock "The Sex Goddess awakens desires in others and lets them fulfil their own fantasies through her own vast appetite for sex. She does not enslave! She gives and takes pleasure and fun."

Yes, I could fancy being remembered as a Sex Goddess!

Love Jane.

Part 1

Snogwarts was the premier school of wizardry in the world and it was seven years after Ariella Divine and her other 11-year-old contemporaries had first arrived at the enormous castle in the far north of Scotland. Now 18, they had started their final year and were to take their Advanced Level Wizarding exams. Being 18 gave them some privileges over the younger students. For example, she only had to share a room with one other girl instead of five and 7th year students, like herself, had their own set of bathrooms and showers. She had looked forward to coming back to Snogwarts after the long summer holiday and catching up with old friends and lovers. There were twelve pupils in the top year in Slither-in House that had survived the earlier years and still remained at the school, six each of boys and girls

Ariella was universally acknowledged to have grown up to be beautiful. She was slim with black hair, stunning turquoise blue eyes and pale skin inherited from her Irish grandmother. As so often happens, she had grown during the long summer holidays. At 5'7" she now stood a good bit taller, was rather more curvaceous and her breasts had filled out nicely.

This latter bit of growing made her very happy as she had been rather flat chested until then, not really even an A cup and she hadn't worn bras. However, during this summer she was sure she could tell that her breasts had grown more each night of the holiday and she would experiment with them in front of the mirror before breakfast. Finally, in late August she achieved an ambition - to be able to play with her nipples with her own tongue. Soon, she thought, she would be able to suck her own teats!

She deliberately dressed in a short-cut tee-shirt that was straining at the front as she wanted to show off her new weapons of sexual mass destruction. She appreciated the admiring glances from the people she passed in the street and in one or two cases, where she fancied the looker, returned the glance with a mischievous smile before she moved on. She had also noticed, the more her tits filled out, the more randy she was becoming!

One adventurous day, late in the holiday, she had decided to go and look for some new bras that would fit her fast maturing body. This was to be her first proper bra fitting and Ariella was a little nervous about what was involved. Walking into the lingerie shop she noticed a rather stern woman behind the till and a much younger assistant with a nice face who Ariella thought was rather lovely. Choosing to ignore the matron and talk to the girl instead, together they discussed potential styles and colours and then, finding the girl ever more attractive, Ariella shyly asked if she could have a proper fitting. Ariella was so glad it was the young girl and not the foreboding manager who was to help her in such a personal manner. Cheerily the girl called out to the manager what she had been asked to do and led Ariella to the back of the shop.

They squeezed themselves together into a small fitting room and both girls seemed to appreciate the closeness that this entailed. Currently Ariella was braless and she was aware that her now rather prominent and hard nipples protruded through the cotton of her top. Rather nervously Ariella stripped off her tee-shirt to reveal her newly blossomed breasts and the girl stood for a moment apparently admiring them, but maybe "just sizing her up professionally", Ariella thought.

The young girl's tongue was peeking through her lips as she concentrated. The sight of it began to make Ariella feel a little horny, but she had a first got a real buzz of excitement when the girl passed the tape measure around her back and then under her breasts, gently lifting them slightly with warm hands to get the tape underneath and to measure her chest properly. It was the first time anyone else had touched these new larger and rounder mounds and she was surprised at how sensitive they were.

Then the girl had really made her gasp as she lifted her breasts again and then moved the tape up and tightened it over Ariella's nipples, the shop girl's face showed a knowing impish grin. They were alone together in the small fitting room close enough to hug and Ariella was certain the girl would love to play a much more dangerous game in the curtained square if she had dared. The girl's tongue was sticking out through her lips again as, with great absorption, she put her nose an inch from Ariella's chest and then read out the measurement with a surprising huskiness in her voice: "34-inch C-cup, I think. Shall I go and get some for you to try on?"

The girl rather slowly pulled the tape from Ariella's chest, brushing as if accidentally the aureoles and hardened nipples - there was so little room, and it was such an intimate role she played, it could have been and accident - not! Ariella felt a heat between her legs as the girl swished through the curtain and disappeared leaving her standing alone, half naked. She wondered about how horny she had become over the last couple of months as new hormones cruised her body. She seemed to think about sex more and more every day, her mind imagining a whole Karma Sutra of different possibilities with both boys and girls.

Humping her large teddy bear had been the first surprise, the coldness of its glass nose on her clit and the bears soft fur between her legs made her appreciate the old stuffed toy in a very different way than when she had been a child. Then there was the head of the power-shower - wow what did that do when she sprayed between her legs and soaped herself? Then she had experimented in the kitchen when her parents were out. Olive oil was good, but coconut oil was better, especially when used to lubricate the banana with which she tested the tightness of her love canal by slowly parting her pussy lips with the black tip and gently pushing it in. The thing really to avoid, she discovered to her cost, was chilli oil. She had had to sit crying in a cold bath for half an hour after trying that on her clit and was not going to forget the heat of that exceedingly hot burning and painful orgasm.

Even though it was a warm late August day, Ariella felt goose-pimples rising on her bare skin, especially around her exposed nipples and she shivered. The girl was about Ariella's age, a little shorter, with her blonde hair tied tidily up in a ponytail. She had golden-brown eyes which seemed to look through Ariella and know her deepest desires.

Ariella could tell the girl was experienced in dealing with bras as the girl's chest was front heavy and needed good support. It would have had a challenge getting that pair of whoppers through adolescence without a substantial investment in fitting sessions. She must have had a lot of fans at school! Now, in a low-cut white top the deep tight valley of her cleavage exuded sex-appeal and invited an investigation into the warm hidden depths of its crevasse. Ariella wondered at her size, "34D or, more probably, Double D?" she thought, but did not know the answer.

The girl's lips were full like Ariella's and she was wearing a fashionable scarlet lip-gloss. As she had turned to leave Ariella, could not help but clock her beautiful pert backside in tight-fitting leggings. Nice, she thought, and imagined for a moment cupping that butt whilst grinding herself into the girl as they kissed deeply, fiery hot nipples rubbing together. The heat and moisture between Ariella's legs became more noticeable and she felt the blood rise to her cheeks.

After a few minutes, the girl came back with a pile of boxes. "Shall I help you try them on?" She asked innocently.

Ariella nodded, being her first time at a bra fitting, she barely dared to think what helping might involve; just having the girl measuring her had been arousing enough!

The first bra was rear fastening and she put her hands out in front of her, hovering inches above the tempting cleavage, as the girl threaded the straps up over her arms and then carefully and gently lifted Ariella's breasts into the cups to make them comfortable. Ariella shuddered with a little gasp of pleasure as the hands slowly moulded her flesh into the right position. The girl then leaned forward putting her head over Ariella's shoulder so she could see to fasten the bra at the back. The movement forward pushed the girl's own breasts into Ariella's hands. As Ariella hastily moved her arms to the side, the girl lent further forward and her own young covered bosom created a firm contact with Ariella's increasingly hard and aroused exposed peaks. The girl expertly did up the bra and held the embrace for a few moments longer than necessary before moving her chin slowly back over Ariella's shoulder. Very deliberately, she kept her chin in firm contact with Ariella's skin as she moved her head down over Ariella's chest. Finally, the girl stopped with her nose rested on the link between the two cups of Ariella's cleavage. Ariella stood there quietly, so close to the girl that she could smell the sweetness of the girl's breath. In a sudden a state of anticipation and rising desire, Ariella's heart began to race.

"I better test the tightness." The girl said with a gulp, moving back slightly and leaving a gap of air between their heaving bosoms. With an air of expert concentration, she inserted a finger of each hand under the left and right straps and tested the tension. Then she moved her fingers around to the front inside the bra's material. She stopped, rather unprofessionally, with a finger on each nipple, then slowly inserting her thumbs up inside the cups, she pinched the teats gently making Ariella even more aroused. "A bit tight." She said loudly, as if to an audience beyond the curtain. "Shall we try the next cup size up?" Reluctantly, Ariella thought, the girl removed one of her hands and put her finger to her lips whilst miming a warning at the curtain with her eyes.

There was a rustle outside and an authoritative female voice asked "How are things going Emelia?"

"OK Miss Havisham," the newly named Emelia replied "we'll find the right fitting in a minute or two."

"Fine", came the response "I'll be by the till if you need me." Again a rustle and footsteps moved away.

"I'm sorry," whispered Emelia to Ariella, "but I'm going to have to behave!" As if to contradict herself, she hovered her mouth directly over Ariella's breasts as she seductively reached around and neatly undid the bra. As the breasts came free her sweet lips were apart and a drop of saliva escaped and slowly dropped onto Ariella's newly unconstrained left breast. The girl stared at the glistening drop for a moment and then quickly darted forward and took Ariella's nipple in her mouth, at the same time she passionately began to play with the other nipple with her hand, rubbing the teat between her fingers. Ariella gasped and grasped Emelia 's butt cheeks and ground her hot crotch into the girl, hoping their now engorged clits would connect somehow through their thin summer clothes. Half-naked, Ariella had never felt so hot.

After a little while and some heavy breathing, aloud Emelia said, as normally as she could, "Have you tried a front-fastening bra?" With which she pulled her own top downward and unfastened her own bra as if demonstrating how it worked. Ariella gazed with amazement at the grapefruit sized tits and dived forward to take one of Emelia 's amazing large brown nipples in her own mouth. In sudden desperation for sexual satisfaction, she thrust her hand down the front of Emelia 's leggings and with urgency found her way through the flimsy panties to Emelia 's hot, hot pussy lips and started massaging her sex.

Another rustle outside and Ariella smiled mischievously at Emelia as she said loudly "I think front-fastening is much more convenient, but can I try the next size up?"

"Yes of course, Miss." Said Emelia and with Ariella's hand still rubbing hard inside her panties and desperately trying not to gasp or moan, she started rummaging loudly through the boxes. "Here we are! Try this one. This one is a Tee-Shirt bra, just great for what you're wearing."

With the looming presence outside, Emelia shrugged and grinning naughtily, carefully removed Ariella's hand from her damp pussy and putting it to her mouth, and briefly licked her own sex juices from the other girl's fingers. After one last desperate deep honey-flavoured kiss, Emelia straightened her clothes, handing Ariella the new bra and showed her how it fastened by demonstrating with her own. "That's perfect," called Ariella, in a business-like voice, "I'll keep this one on and take those please."

Checking in the mirror she looked decent, Emelia turned to go through the curtain. Ariella, had a last feel of her new friend's backside, slipping her hand between her legs and feeling the dampness there for a few moments. Using her thumb, she found Emelia's hot pussy lips through the material, making Emelia gasp before she moved off through the curtain. A moment later a woman thrust her head through and asked if everything was satisfactory.

"Excuse me," said Ariella haughtily "but I'm dressing, do you mind!" The head withdrew with embarrassed rapidity and for a moment Ariella sat down with a sigh, her hand undoing the button and then going down into her shorts to find her firm, stiff clit crying out for satisfaction. After a moment or two she stood and started to pull on her tee-shirt, but her hand went down into the tight darkness again for a few more moments of pleasure. She was still playing with herself and had her back to the curtain when Emelia came in. The girl stood pressing herself hard against Ariella's back and licked her ear as she breathed deeply. Ariella could only just cope with the hot breath and tickling tongue, but when Emilia's hand thrust down the front of her shorts to join her own, she nearly came. Emelia said aloud "Your bras miss."

She kissed Ariella on the back of the neck and passed over a piece of paper with her number on it. "Fancy a drink tonight?" She asked quietly and then slipped away. Ariella adjusted herself, then incredibly aware of the dampness between her legs and the smell of sex on her hand, she marched out past the manager into the sunlight.

That night had been a great way to end the holiday. Emelia may have been a muggle, but she was a very sexy muggle and great fun to be with. After a short drink it was obvious that they couldn't wait to get back to exploring each other's bare barely adult bodies, so with sex hormones going wild in their 18-year-old brains they almost ran from the pub to Emelia's small flat and were soon tearing each other's clothes off to try and cool their heated naked skin.

It was wonderful for Ariella to bury her head in Emelia 's large beautiful breasts and suckle her until Emelia groaned with longing. They were the biggest pair Ariella had ever played with and she loved the soft bouncing flesh and dark firm nipples. Ariella thought it so good to have her pussy licked and her clit teased by a girl who seemed to have much more experience than her school friend paramours. Ariella loved Emelia sitting on her face whist she probed the girl's deep dark love tunnel with her tongue and gently nipping with her teeth.

Sitting there, with Ariella's tongue licking deep inside her, Emelia then brought her clit to orgasm and let Ariella drink an eruption of honey juices when she came. Ariella had no idea that a girl could cum like that, but lapped up the nectar as Emelia bucked and shuddered in climax.

Ariella's face was now soaking wet with Emelia's cum juices and this made her own need to cum even more urgent. Emelia's hot lubricated pussy slid easily over Ariella's breasts and stomach, leaving a snail-trail of sex juices and then Emelia turned around to kneel between Ariella's now spread-eagled legs. Emelia sucked Ariella's nipples while she fucked her with two fingers, ever enlarging her hot pink wet hole. Then finding the magic g-spot, and at the same time using her thumb on Ariella's clit, Emelia was able to bring Ariella to a simultaneous climax. Ariella screamed in pleasure as the orgasms made her entire body shudder and tingle; it was the best sex she had ever had . . . to date.

The two girls spent the night together sometimes snoozing until one or the other, with exploring fingers, would arouse the other and they would start their love-making again discovering new delights. Finally, the dawn found them wrapped naked around each other in exhausted sleep.

Now Ariella was back at Snogwarts and a year of intrigue, magic and adventure was ahead of her and in Slither-in House there was more chance of interesting sex than in any of the others. After her adventure with Emelia, Ariella thought if might be fun trying to win the role of House Sex Goddess and bring the poor reputation of Slither-in to new depths of depravity. Whilst an honour not recognised by the school officially, Sex Goddess was a title given to one of the senior girls of Slither-in each year and, in celebration of her newly awakened sex drive, Ariella thought of the excitement to be had on the way to be crowned.

Slither-in was the naughty house at Snogwarts, where the virtuous and the boring where not welcome. Slither-in students were specially chosen by the Sorting Hat that magically recognised that they would grow up to be as randy as hell; the boys were filled with testosterone and the girls, nymphomaniacs. What could possibly go wrong in a boarding school house where the final year students where all 18, full of new found magical powers and ready to experiment?

Ariella had left the Snogwarts Express late in the afternoon and entered Sither-in House, an ancient edifice of towers and dungeons. She went immediately to the house notice board. Firstly, there was a notice about uniforms. "Because of the current warm weather, and to maintain a healthy well-ventilated body, kilts and cotton shirts or blouses are the order of the day until the weather cools. In true Scots fashion kilts will be worn commando style by Silther-in students. By order: Snake, House Master".

12