Snogwarts School Goddess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because the school was in the north of Scotland, both sexes had a kilt as part of their uniform. The boys wore a more heavily pleated style, whilst the girls were lighter and shorter. The order to wear kilts was quite usual in warm weather, but the order for commando style was normally just for the boys. Ariella was intrigued and thought the coolness it provided would be a welcome change from wearing knickers all the time. But uniforms weren't needed until the next day when lessons started.

Ariella then looked to see who was sharing rooms with whom and was surprised to discover the name of her roommate was unknown to her. It was unusual for a new pupil to join in the final year. She went to the House Master to ask who Lucille l'Astique was and where had she come from.

Dr Snake was also Master of Defence Against The Dark Arts (or DADA for short) and, as suited the position, was a tall dark saturnine figure, about thirty-five years old. He often frightened the pupils of the other houses with his dark humour and ferocious tongue, but he has a soft spot for his own students and after seven years Ariella was on good terms with him. She knocked and went into his office where Snake lounged in his office chair, feet up on the large red leather desk. He looked up as she came in and stared at Ariella with surprise, seeming to slowly take in how she had flowered over the summer, his eyes roving deliberately from her shapely legs, her firm bare midriff and then he her clocked her expanded bosom, straining in its tight short tee-shirt. After lingering thoughtfully for a moment his eyes finally came to rest on the stunning beauty of her face.

Then slowly lifting himself languorously from his chair he approached with a wide smile. "Why Ariella," he said, "you have grown both taller and considerably more beautiful over the holiday." His six-foot three height always made her feel like the little girl she had been when she had first met him. Now he looked down on her with satisfaction as he took in her new shape, examining the newly formed breasts that pressed against the tight cotton of her top. The look he gave may have been entirely appropriate for the supposedly evil DADA Snake of Slither-in, but was probably inappropriate for your average teacher.

His hands motioned in front of her and for a moment Ariella, heart thudding a little faster, thought he was going to grab her breasts and try them for size. But instead, as if by magic a badge saying "Prefect" appeared in one hand and with extreme delicacy, he pinned it over her heart, being careful not to let the sharp pin prick her skin. Ariella grinned with excitement at the honour - Prefect! She was so overwhelmed it did not occur to her that Dr Snake was extraordinarily close. His hands continued to hover near her top as if he was wondering if he could dare lift it up and expose the secret delights it hid.

He smiled again, "Mmm," he muttered "your lips have filled out beautifully as well. Gosh, it is nice to have such a sexy and beautiful girl in my care. I like to make the beautiful ones my Prefects so I can get to know them better. Maybe in your case the badge should say "Perfect" instead of "Prefect" you look so good. Girls are much more attractive to have around . . . and more tempting . . . than those horrible randy boys, I always think. I never make them prefects. You must come and have tea with me one day." He finished abruptly.

Snake had never spoken to Ariella like this before and she felt flushed and a little delighted to have caught the attention of the older wizard. "Sexy and beautiful!" she thought, "I like that description."

"Who is this Lucille l'Astique I am to share with?" she asked looking into his dark smiling eyes.

"Ah, Lucille!" he said. "She is a French girl, daughter of the infamous wizard the Marquis l'Astique le Grand. She has had to escape to Britain as her father was recently arrested for using black magic! I hope you will welcome her and make friends. . . I know you like to be friendly with girls." He winked and Ariella wondered quite what he knew exactly about her being friendly with girls.

"She is probably feeling lonely and scared." He continued, "So I thought of lovely you as the perfect companion. Please show her the ropes and mentor her through the complexities of Snogwart's life."

Ariella smiled and agreed to go and find the new girl and introduce her to the house and the school. As she turned, Snake's hand patted her bottom and Ariella, instinctively, brushed the hand away with her own which then came in hard contact with a very hard snake in Snake's trousers. The doctor gasped and Ariella went brightly on her way thinking "Sex-goddess, I won't even have to try!"

Up the spiral staircase to the senior girl's study-bedrooms went Ariella wondering what Lucille would be like, her own French was reasonable, but she hoped the girl spoke English. Her bedroom was at the top of a tower with two staircases, which was split down the middle to divide the girls' and the boys' wings. As she walked in, she saw an elfish-looking figure wearing a light muslin shift leaning out of the window taking in the scenery. The sun shining on the girl made the shift almost see-through and Ariella stood transfixed for the moment looking at the golden figure, her youthful curves mere shadows under the material. Lucille straightened up and turned, the sun now illuminating the girl's strawberry-blonde hair in a halo of brightness. She turned and smiled at Ariella and Ariella's heart nearly stopped at the beauty of the girl before her. Ideas of herself as Sex Goddess disappeared as surely this was a real goddess revealed to her is all her power. "My goodness," she whispered "you are beautiful!" and more loudly "Vous êtes très belle mademoiselle."

"Et tu!" said the stranger in a soft sexy voice.

The girls were both beautiful. Ariella, long black braided hair with pale white skin from her Celtic ancestors, Lucille strawberry-blonde hair like rose-gold in an elf-bob, with honey-gold skin, toned by a more southern sun. Ariella, eyes turquoise blue like a Caribbean Sea and Lucille's green like emeralds. Both their bodies were at the point of maturity where the gawkiness of childhood is replaced by the perfect blossoming of young womanhood. Both with perfect breasts and hips and long and shapely legs. Ariella a fine round face with and sexy cupid-bow lips and Lucille with the high-cheek bones of an aristocrat and wide lip formed into a superior smile. It was as if Lucille was a goddess of the sun and Ariella goddess of the moon.

They stood and stared at each other for a long moment then realising her tongue was licking her lips and a blush was extending up her neck, Ariella first broke contact. She said with a voice she later thought must have sounded like the excited gabbling of a 1950's gym mistress "Gosh Hello, I'm Ariella Divine, you must be Lucille l'Astique, fantastic to meet you, gosh! We're to share this room, so jolly - I'm so very happy to meet you! Welcome to Slither-in House." She stopped realising she was babbling nonsense.

"Slither-in? Slither . . . in?" repeated Lucille slowly with a hint of a grin, the words rolling around her mouth, "Is that what a boy's cock does when he fucks you? Merde, it sounds like it!"

Ariella was shocked, which was actually something she could hardly believe, given her life to date. Shocked not so much by the swear words that had just come out the mouth of this golden goddess, but by the sudden thought of a boy's cock slithering between her legs. Looking at the expression on Ariella's face Lucille smiled broadly and broke into a beautiful tinkle of laughter. She walked forward, put her arms on Ariella's shoulders and kissed her on each cheek in the continental style. "I am sorry," she said, "but I had not realised; you are an innocent. So cute!"

"Innocent?" gasped Ariella in indignation, "Me? Cute? I tell you mademoiselle; I'm going to be voted the Sex Goddess of Slither-in this year. You just took me by surprise - I had just never thought of the word Slither-in that way before. Quite an exciting concept really."

The blonde girl stepped forward and looked deep into Ariella's sea blue eyes "Is Sex Goddess a position in this place? Like Head Girl? Wow! I thought you British didn't like sex."

Ariella, stared back and said a little quietly "Yes, we enjoy sex and Sex Goddess is a title you can win in the 7th year. The idea is to make all the other pupils want to slave to meet your every wish!"

Lucille stepped closer still so that the two goddesses now touched each other, nipple to nipple. "Let's have a competition." she said, huskily, the words spoken so close to Ariella's lips she could feel the breath of them. Ariella brushed her lips against those of the other girl, then she nervously pushed out her tongue and slowly parted Lucille's lips. Lucille responded and soon the girls were kissing passionately. Without letting go, Ariella led Lucille to one of the beds and there they lay together limbs tangled and breathing harder and harder as their bodies were turned on by the exploring hands of the other.

Suddenly there was a flash and the raucous sound of male voices cheering. "Magic!" one shouted and the girls parted and sat up quickly to view a neat hole in the wall that separated their room from that of the boys on the other staircase. "Magic!" he repeated "What do you think of that spell girls? We'll have to hang pictures or something over the hole when the rooms get inspected, but pretty neat, hey?"

The boys climbed into the room and Ariella and Lucille, a little dishevelled, stood up in-front of them. They were two seniors, Tony and Dave, who Ariella rather liked; not the most handsome guys in the house, but fun and always up to mischief. "Wow its Ariella! Fuck you've grown-up." continued Dave in his loud voice "and my god, who are you beautiful?" he asked as he took in the glorious sight of Lucille.

"This is Lucille l'Astique, daughter of the Marquis l'Astique le Grand," explained Ariella "she's come over from France."

"Loose elastic?" Tony queried, fumbling the pronunciation - "I hope your knickers have loose elastic! Makes them easier to pull down! Ha, ha! And you dad's called 'arse tickler?'. Fantastic, I cannot wait to get to know you better! He, he he!"

"Huh!" shrugged Lucille, in a very Gallic way "And I suppose you think that is funny little boy! You will not slither-in your cock into me that easily!"

Tony and Dave looked at each other and burst out laughing "Slither-in your cock, ha, ha, ha" laughed Dave, "Hadn't thought of that one! Ha, ha, ha. Mind you, not a bad idea if you ladies are that way inclined." He smirked!

Lucille without warning pulled her shift over her head and fully revealed her fabulous body to the others for the first time. Her golden skin shining in the late afternoon sunshine, her pert breasts erect, her pubis as naked and smooth as a baby's. "You little boys wouldn't know how to treat a lady! You are all noise and jokes. Look on me and become my slaves."

The boys stood in shocked amazement as the queen of the elves was revealed in all her naked glory and their jaws dropped open. Lucille went to her bedside table and picked up her wand. Pointing at each boy in turn she incanted "Pantus expeliamus."

Their trousers flew away and the boys were left naked from the waist, flaccid dicks hanging down. "Gorgeous giganticus." Intoned Lucille and two large boners stood erect before her. Ariella was shocked again, this time at the way Lucille had used magic in this way to control the boys. Lucille then used a levitation spell on to the boys to lift and made them stand side by side on her bed their so their rock-hard erections were now at the same height as her mouth. "I do not bend my head to little boys." She said mischievously.

Lucille then taking Ariella by the hand, led her to Tony and curved the Moon Goddess's hand around his rampant dick. Lucille then went to Dave, whose dick was the same height as her lips, and took the shaft in her mouth rocking backwards and forwards with vigorous motions and with loud moans from the boy.

Ariella was thinking that she was in danger of losing the Sex Goddess competition on the first day and began undoing her clothes while trying to continue to play with Tony's shaft. The front fastening bra soon came loose and putting Tony's dick in her mouth to cover it with plenty of her saliva took it out again began to rub it over her tits making both of them more and more aroused. The bulbous head exciting her as it circled around her nipples. She then grasped one of her breasts in each hand and pushing them together encircled Tony's cock in-between. Tony smoothly thrust up and down her saliva lubricated cleavage, as more dribbled from her mouth. In a few moments, pre-cum glistening at the end of the penis and Ariella first bent her neck licked this and then took the hard erection in her mouth again, thrusting back and forth as Lucille was doing.

Ariella had not so much experience with boys, but was determined to learn more about their hairy muscled bodies and how they could give her pleasure. Lucille watched with a wicked look in her eye while she continued to gobble Dave's manhood greedily. And then she pointed her wand at Tony. She removed her mouth from Dave's engorged dick and incanted "Cumus atlanticus" at which Tony cried out as a sudden tremendous orgasm took him and cum spurted from his dick into Ariella's mouth. She backed away in surprise and as the cock swung out and free, more spunk spurted all over Ariella's tits and face, eyes and hair. It was a torrent and Ariella gasped as more sprayed out and into her mouth again which was still open in astonishment. She swallowed, but there was too much to cope with and she couldn't see with the white cream in her eyes.

Lucille left Dave standing in shock on the bed and grabbed Ariella, pushing her own tits over Ariella's jizz soaked ones, the cum creating a fabulous lubricant. She licked Ariella's eyes clear of sperm and forced her mouth open with her tongue so they could share the fresh cum, greedily lapping up the salty fluid. Hooking her leg around Ariella's knee she then forced Ariella down onto the floor and slid her naked body over the other girl using her firm breasts to massage the still flowing cum into their skins. Tony's spunk worked like a delicious baby oil which Lucille now rubbed hard onto Ariella's clit and then used it to lubricate and widen her own pussy. With deep thrusting fingers she seemed to be trying to fill her vagina with Tony's magic sperm, while moaning in increasing ecstasy.

The smell of sex was intoxicating Ariella and she screamed with delight as a red mist descended on her mind and the wild naked smooth body on body massage from Lucille continued with vigour and her clit hardened in anticipation.

Lucille lubricated her own pussy with more of Tony's torrent of cum, using her fingers vigorously to push ever more the white creamy fluid into her own eager cavern and make herself as slippery inside as possible. Then as Tony's ejaculations finally subsided, with a groan he collapsed onto the bed. Lucille suddenly grabbed her wand again and pointing it at Dave shouted "Caininius penetratus!"

She stuck her butt high in the air as Dave, like an automaton, got off the bed and thrust his rock-hard pistol deeply and roughly into Lucille's now wide open, cum-lubricated, scorching hot vagina, doggy style. Lucille bucked as she still rubbed hard at Ariella's clit and sucked more cum from the overcome girl's burning nipples. Dave thrust hard and fast and it was obvious he would soon cum as the excitement was too much. Lucille's hand went to her wand again and she shouted "Orgasmus tremendicus", pointing the wand at the point the two girl's sex mounds met and where Dave's shaft was deeply buried inside her own steaming cunt.

There was an explosion in Ariella's clit and another in her g-spot and then there was a heavenly silence as the girls together left their bodies and danced in a red nebula of pleasure light years away. Colours swirled and a feeling of ecstasy overtook Ariella as she whirled away in space still holding and kissing her angel Lucille. The vision went on and then she felt orgasm after orgasm fill her ethereal body until there was nothing left to do but collapse into a wisp and disappear in the garden of pleasure that Lucille had created for her.

After a while Ariella slowly wandered the long road back to consciousness, her spirit returning to her body as it cooled and she awoke to find herself lying on the hard wooden floor with Lucille asleep on top of her and Dave collapsed and spent above, his wilting cock half out of Lucille's still dripping pussy. Ariella felt very sticky and her eyes wandered around the room until she saw Tony back in his trousers sitting on a bed, knees hunched up, looking a bit like a gnome. He smiled wanly at her. "Fuck!" he said. "Magic!" she said and started to pull herself carefully from under the tacky bodies of Lucille and Dave. It seemed that the three were almost glued together with drying spunk.

Abandoning the seemingly mesmerised Tony and grabbing her robe, she left her study and went into the shower room opposite. Here she stripped naked again and then stood under the warm water and started to rub the sperm away from her shoulders and breasts. Ariella noticed how wonderfully slippery and smooth the newly re-hydrated cum made the skin all over her body. With memories of what had just happened flooding back into her mind, her hand again found her clit and she gently massaged herself to another climax as she, surprising herself at the thought, imagined herself being fucked slowly from behind by the tall dark figure of Dr Snake.

Finally, satiated Ariella realised lumps of jizz had creating knots in her hair and they were going to be a pain to get out.

Sexually satisfied for the moment, hair washed, conditioned and combed straight, Ariella thought seriously about what happened just now in the bedroom. "Nice! Clever! Exciting and magic!" she thought, "But far too quick. Lucille was too urgent and desperate. Poor Tony looked exhausted by his ordeal and Dave was a goner."

The orgasms were amazing, but there were other and better ways of achieving this surely, rather than using hypnotised boys and magic fountains of cum. There was, she thought, still a chance for her to become this year's Sex Goddess of Slither-in after all, if she could out do Lucille and make all the other seniors love her.

12