Snogwarts School Goddess Pt. 02

Story Info
Who will become the Slither-In House Sex Goddess.
3k words
4.68
10.9k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

This is part two of my Wizard School fantasy, please read part 1 to get the story into context. Of course Ariella is my younger nymphomaniac alter-ego and I really enjoyed writing this story, helped by my sex loving role-playing friends.

Being based at a Scottish school, both sexes are wearing kilts. And because of a badly worded notice on the noticeboard from Dr. DADA Snake, the house master, all the Slither-In boys and Ariella wear nothing under their kilts.

All characters are over 18.

Enjoy and write me a review!

Lots of love

Jane

---

Chapter 2

The next day, Ariella put on one of her newly bought bras and then her school blouse, realising as she did it up that she should have bought new blouses as well as bras, as the buttons were straining over her now much bigger chest, revealing quite a cleavage.

Then she found her kilt, which also being last year's, was probably a bit shorter than regulation, ending several inches above her knees!

Lucille did not seem to be much of a morning person and moaned about the early hour, but eventually Ariella managed to get her into her new uniform and down to breakfast. Once fed, Ariella showed Lucille around the school for a bit before they both went to their Advanced Potions class. After that Ariella found someone else to take Lucille to her Necromancy class, a subject Ariella was not taking and Ariella was delighted she now had a free period and time to think.

She went back to her room in the tower of Slither-In House to consider the Sex Goddess competition seriously. The hole in the wall between her bedroom and the boys was hidden by a charm she had created the previous night and lifting it with a revealing spell, she climbed through to Dave and Tony's room.

Considering that Lucille had rather abused them yesterday, even if they did get their rocks off, she thought she better be conciliatory. The sex, while exciting, had not been too kind or quite consensual as the boys had lost their free will under Lucille's spells. Once through the hole Ariella waved her wand and the gap disappeared again under the charm.

Dave was sitting on his bed in his kilt, knees up balancing a large spell book on his thighs. "Hi Ariella." He said warily. She sat down on the end of the bed by his feet. "Some friend you have through there! She's a bit over the top?"

"Sorry Dave," said Ariella, I had no idea she was going to do any of that stuff. Have you survived the experience unscathed?".

"Well, I can't remember much, except a massive orgasm blowing my socks off, but I'm sure some of those spells were illegal. Once I had woken up and got rid of the sticky mess in the shower, I found I was unscathed. Tony says that, despite the gallon of cum he ejaculated, his manhood still appears to be working fine. But, for goodness sake, whatever happened to foreplay and the boys also having some fun? We're not sex robots you know!"

"Could have been my fault Dave," Ariella said softly "we had already been through the foreplay bit by ourselves and I think Lucille was already overexcited when you and Tony arrived." She laid a finger on Dave's naked shin and moved it up and down lazily through the light adolescent hairs.

Dave sighed and said "Over-sexed that girl and that's coming from me, a testosterone filled eighteen-year-old Slither-in male!"

Ariella started to play with the hairs on his legs, twisting them absentmindedly. "Ow!" said Dave and Ariella stop the twisting and put a hand carelessly on Dave's bare knee.

"We are going to compete with each other for Sex Goddess of Slither-in." she said wistfully "But she seems to be so much more powerful than me and, wow, is she stunning to look at?"

"Phew! Ariella, she does not stand a chance against you!" Said Dave.

Ariella opened her eyes widely and she turned and looked at him, her hand descending nonchalantly from the knee an inch up the inside of his thigh.

"You are stunningly beautiful! You're a natural and people like you. I like you and if we properly plan how to beat her wild bad magic, I am sure we can get you the crown."

With a dreamy look on her face, Ariella's hand carelessly caressed Dave's thigh and went further under the kilt. "Yeah!" She said with eagerness, "A Sex Goddess is worshipped, not feared!" Her hand went back to his knee.

Then again, seemingly in a dream world of her own, Ariella's hand slowly started to explore again. Dave shifted with a sigh and moved the spell book onto the bed-side table.

"Oh Dave," she said "it's no good, I need more experience, especially with boys. She lent her head against his knee and, seemingly without conscious thought, her hand gently swept gradually onwards and inwards up the thigh until she suddenly met the tip of his shaft coming the other way which flicked up in salute. Dave moaned and as if suddenly realising what she was doing, Ariella's hand retreated.

But as Dave was obviously not objecting to her exploring hand and feeling that now familiar horniness warming her pussy, she, more deliberately this time, adventured forward again and brushed the tip of his dick with her fingers.

After a few tentative moments, Ariella's head slid down from his knee to his shin so she got a better view into the dimness under the kilt. "Everything in working order." She thought as Dave's manhood pointed at her straight and hard. Carefully she reached forward and her fingers played around his bulbous head, pulling back his foreskin to release it. Finding pre-cum already forming at the tip, she carefully slid the oil around the top, gently massaging it. Dave groaned.

As Dave sat still and breathless, her hand moved still deeper in and massaged the supple skin of his shaft. Then climbing up on the bed, her butt in the air, her head followed her hand under the kilt until she could kiss the tip of his now hot member and lick around the head.

"Is this how you do foreplay?" She asked with a muffled voice.

"Fuck yeah!" Said Dave and lifted his kilt back so he could see what she was doing. Slowly at first and then with increased confidence, up and down the length of his dick went her tongue, around his balls went her fingers massaging the ball-sack gently. His hand went his kilt buckle on the side to undo it. He lifted his backside off the bed to get rid of it which, somehow, caused his dick to pop neatly into Ariella's welcome warm mouth. He pulled the kilt away and dumped it on the floor.

Ariella was gentle, she was caring and she loved massaging the straight hard shaft with both hands and tongue while Dave lay back in ecstasy, caressing the girls head as she moved up and down.

He lent forward and pulled up Ariella's kilt revealing her cute white butt sticking up in the air. He fondled it lovingly, hands massaging her bare cheeks as they explored the way round to her secret places.

She moved further forward, slowly and sexily undoing the buttons of her tight blouse and then her bra to reveal hard and aroused nipples. She dripped saliva from her mouth onto her cleavage and slowly moved up Dave's body until she was in a position to use her breasts to massage his dick. Being closer now, Dave's hands could feel around her butt cheeks and find the aroused dampness of her pussy which he rubbed gently, probing with his fingers.

After enjoying the sensation of Dave's massage for a few minutes, Ariella moved forward still more, now kissing, licking and nipping at his nipples and grounding his dick with her pubis, whilst he groaned with longing.

Then she sat upright, her boobs proudly pointing in the air where he could grab and play with them. Slowly she rubbed her naked slit up and down the length of his broomstick hard shaft, pussy juices making her slow deliberate passage smooth and sensuous. His bulbous head found her clit and dick and clit danced together for some minutes in an erotic ballet of joy.

Pushing herself back a little so the head of his penis was pushing at her labia and widening her pussy lips she sat up and holding the rod in one hand Ariella rubbed his dick up and down the length of her slit until with a sudden push and a gasp she forced herself down on it, taking the full length deep inside and then moaned with delight. She rose up and sank down in a slow rhythm, her hands massaging her own breasts. Then one of Dave's hands found her clit and using her fragrant pussy juices to lubricate it, started to rub her off.

Feeling herself nearing climax and feeling the urgency in Dave's throbbing gun and trying to make the pleasure last as possible, she sat right up and released his cock before either of them came. Leaning forward and she rubbed her nipples into his much smaller ones. He loved it. Raising her butt skywards she slowly moved her tongue down his muscled stomach to again find his dick to play with it with her mouth and tongue.

Ariella was still licking her own pussy juices off Dave's shaft when Tony quietly and unnoticed came through the door.

Tony took in the scene quickly, Ariella with her fabulous butt in the air with her mouth clamped over Dave's member, whose eyes were closed in pleasure. With an instant erection he quickly climbed on the bed behind Ariella and lifted his kilt so he could plunge his boner straight into her wide-open pink wet cavern.

Opening his eyes, at the sudden motion on the bed, Dave was surprised by sudden appearance of his friend, but Ariella was loving this new and surprising innovation. It was the first time she had had a boy take her from behind and after the first shock soon started to use her pussy muscles to clamp hard on the dick that was now ploughing deep inside her.

She started copying Tony's fuck rhythm on Dave's cock, moving up and down quickly in time with Tony's urgent thrusts. She put one hand underneath her to reach back and find her clit and tweaked her nipples with the other whilst Dave bucked deeper and deeper into her mouth, catching her teeth with the head of his cock on each out-stroke.

Shouting, Dave came first, shooting hot cum into her throat in a gush she could hardly swallow. His orgasmic cumming lit the fire in her clit and she started her first orgasm, tightening herself still harder on Tony's iron-hard rod that thrust deep inside her and she convulsed with shudders of desire. These shudders in turn released the sperm from Tony's balls and he filled her love tunnel with creamy white spunk. The feel of this red-hot release inside her then brought her vagina to climax and after quivering in pleasure for what seemed like minutes, she released Dave's dick from her mouth and fell spent and satisfied onto his chest, her tingling breasts resting on his taut muscular stomach. Her dive forward in turn released Tony from her tight pussy and he watched, still aroused, as his newly made cream pie begin to dribble out from between her legs.

However, Tony was not finished, he still had more in him and he massaged his cum with his dick around her swollen pussy lips making Ariella moan. Then still using his hard cock, he spread the jizz over her naked arse, especially in the crease between the two butt cheeks. Then like a lion rampant thrust up and down between her well lubricated gap until a second spray of cum shot over her back. Finally, he sat down, on the end of the bed, and gently massaged the cum into Ariella's skin.

"We were only discussing foreplay." said Dave ironically.

"Whoops!" said Tony, "Sorry Ariella, I saw your beautifully opened pussy and I couldn't help myself."

"S'no problem," said Ariella dreamily from Dave's chest. "I enjoyed that." She stretched herself out like a cat, her face coming up to meet Dave's and to kiss him gently on the lips and her feet moving back to rest on Tony's softening sticky manhood which she played with, with her toes.

A bell rang to mark the end of period and the three jumped up knowing there were classes to get to in the next two minutes or points would be deducted. Hurriedly Ariella did up her bra, and her blouse buttons, then she pulled her kilt straight aware of the stickiness on her back, where Tony's cum was once again beginning to dry on her skin. She hoped it didn't show through her blouse.

Then it was off to Divining The Future at a run, with Ariella aware of more cum slowly escaping from her pussy and dribbling down the inside of her legs. She hoped no one would notice any of the drips that were marking her trail along the school corridor.

The three arrived in the dungeon classroom just in time and breathless, with a heaving chest, Ariella chose a bench seat at the back next to another Slither-In student, called George. George smiled a wicked Slither-In smile at her and as she pushed her kilt back and sat down, he deftly managed to place his left hand, palm up, where she sat. Her cum soaked pussy came down on his fingers and she nearly yelped.

George at first grinned at Ariella because of the trick he had pulled, but then started to frown as he realised that:

1. Ariella was naked under her kilt,

2. Her pussy was red-hot and

3. She appeared to be smearing fluid over his hand.

George tried to free himself, but Ariella was rather cross now and wanting revenge for this intrusion into her very personal space. She couldn't tell the teacher as she was still exuding Tony's cum, so she forced herself down on George's wriggling fingers trapping them and smiled an even more wicked smile back at George.

She subtlety shifted herself so that George's index finger now met her still engorged clit and she moved herself with tiny movements so that George involuntarily started to massage it.

She and George were having difficulty concentrating on the class and despite having sex so recently, Ariella was beginning to feel aroused yet again by this unexpected turn of events. She shifted herself slightly again and managed to find the tip of George's thumb, which involuntarily started to work its way between her hot cum dripping pussy lips. She slowly moved forwards and backwards as his thumb began to open her pussy once more and went deeper and deeper in.

Meanwhile her small movements on the bench made George's trapped index finger rub her clit. Her eyes closed in pleasure.

"Ariella!" came the voice of Miss Peacock, the Divination teacher "I'm glad to see you day dreaming with such a lovely smile on your face, but we haven't gone into trance yet. That's coming next."

Ariella sat up to attention, forcing George's thumb still further into her sex cave.

Miss Peacock lowered the lights until it was almost dark and started the hypnotic chant for this Divination lesson. All the pupils slowly started to sink into the trance state needed for divining the future - that is except George and Ariella.

The way Ariella was using George's finger and thumb to excite herself was making her ever more randy and, in the welcome gloom, she took her right hand, put it to her mouth and spat on it. She pushed back George's kilt under the table and groped her way in to find his hard, fat cock. She starting to wank him off, her spit easing the up and down movements. George started to breathe hard, but then the rest of the class were now comatose so no one noticed.

Rarely one not to take the lead, Ariella looked around at her hypnotised classmates and teacher and, slipping off George's squashed and very wet hand, she dove under the bench, leaving him to flex his wet fingers in relief. Turning, Ariella put her head up George's kilt and took him in her mouth, roughly, not like with Dave earlier, using her teeth to pull at the skin as she pulled him in and out, making the boy squirm in his seat with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"This is not good enough." she thought after a few moments, "I'm doing all the work." So, rotating around under the desk she put her head down and brought her butt up between his legs and guided his fat dick into her hot wet vagina. She moved a little forward and then rammed the hard boner back into her pussy while George held her butt. Then moving back and forth, George's member going deeper and deeper each time back time she found herself rapidly towards another orgasm as George's ball banged against her backside.

Having been brought up in a boarding school Ariella had learnt the importance of a silent orgasm and this is what she now achieved as George's cock burst forth with sperm spurting deep within her. She stayed there for a few moments holding him inside herself as his dick began to soften and then she moved forward, under the desk, to release him. There was now even more cum dribbling between her legs. "Oh, for some tissues!" she thought.

George, who had sat with his eyes closed had not seen the danger, but looking down, Ariella suddenly noticed that in front of the desk were a pair of highly fashionable shoes, and one of then was tapping the floor.

"Ariella?" said a quiet voice "Come out Ariella." Pulling her kilt down behind her, jizz trickling out of her crack, Ariella crept out of the front of the desk. "Follow me!" commanded Miss Peacock is a sharp whisper. Then she said, loud enough that George could hear, "I'm going to assume that George is actually in s trance and knows nothing about what you just did!"