Snogwarts School Goddess Pt. 03

Story Info
Lucille has her wicked way and gains some disciples.
3.5k words
4.5
4.8k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter 3 of my magical Snogwarts adventure and will only really make sense if you read the preceding 2 chapters. All the characters are 18 or over.

I have to admit I am nothing like Lucille, Ariella is my fantasy self, and am not naturally attracted to monster cocks like the one in this story, but my imagination, I hope will provide you will some hot ideas, make your pussy juices flow and hot jizz spurt free. And I hope you will all be cuming back to read the next instalment.

Please leave me some sexy comments, it encourages me to write more.

Love Jane

--------------------

At the same time Ariella was walking shamefaced and trembling behind Miss Peacock, towards the teacher's study, her pussy dripping fresh sperm between her smooth young legs (this was from her recent encounter with George), the new French pupil Lucille L'Astique was also causing trouble.

It had started not long after the Double Necromancy lesson began. Only Slither-In students tended to take Necromancy, because of its dark reputation. It involves communing with dead spirits and summoning demons and the like. Unlike the Divinity classroom, which had tables and benches with enough room, as Ariella had discovered, for under the table Kama Sutra practice, the Necromancy classroom had modern writing tablet chairs. They were set in a curve in front of the teacher's desk.

It is said that the reason the Necromancy classroom was gifted with modern furniture was that a couple of years back, the appearance of a particularly fiery demon had incinerated the old furniture in the room.

Dr Snake, House Master of Slither-In, was the teacher and Lucille, who had already learnt much more advanced Necromancy from her evil genius father than Snake would ever teach, found her mind wandering back to her competition with Ariella as to who would become Sex Goddess of Slither-In House.

Lucille had been introduced to Defence Against Dark Arts Snake (or DADA as he was affectionately known by his favourite students) when she had first arrived the previous day. However, there were so many new things to look at and take in that she had not taken much notice of this tall, languid, saturnine figure. Now, Lucille, already bored by the lesson began to look at Snake properly and started to size him up. She knew she would need him on her side if she were to win the competition, but she was sure she had the necessary wiles and ways that would easily bind the teacher to her cause.

There were only four pupils in the glass, two other girls and a boy and they sat with rapt attention as Snake stood and talked animatedly about demons and succubus and their dangers. Lucille sat to the left of the semi-circle.

From the way his dark eyes seemed continually drawn to her, clocking the small amount of skin exposed just above her pert breasts and then looking away again, Lucille thought he was just the right sort of pervert who willingly, or unwillingly, could soon become another one of her slaves. All it needed was temptation to be strewn in his way. Therefore, deciding to be decidedly wicked, Lucille silently formed a glamour in her mind and, as she started to radiate her magical sex appeal, she slid her butt forward a little in her chair so as to extend the amount of leg she was showing. It was just by an inch or so, but the movement caught the teacher's eye and he appeared to be contemplating the dark depths under her kilt beyond the honey-toned skin of her knees and partially exposed thighs. "Naughty!" she thought.

After a few minutes, Lucille lazily lifted a hand to the top button of her blouse and, making sure Snake was watching, deliberately undid the top button and pushed her taut bosom forward towards him, stretching the cotton of her blouse and exposing the dark crevice of her cleavage and the white of her bra. Snake, looked away and tried to concentrate on his other three students, but they were not any competition to Lucille's sun-goddess beauty and the force of the glamour.

The glamour was a spell her father had taught her some years ago and was a way of becoming irresistible to her target. She had used it a lot since her father's arrest. The strength of her glamour was one of the main reasons she had managed to escape the clutches of the Gendarmerie Magique and seduce her way across the English Channel.

Inevitably after a few moments cum-to-me DADA's eyes were drawn back as Lucille lifted a leg and crossed it over the other exposing an extensive amount of the smooth tanned skin of her thigh and a hint of the curve of her butt. Snake rallied with a question to one of the other two girls in the class, but they were no competition to the glamour Lucille was exuding into the classroom ever more strongly.

Snake faltered in his speech and shuddered as Lucille winked sexily at him while she pulled her kilt still further up her thigh, uncrossed her legs and leaning further back pushed her nearly exposed pubis towards him. The other students could not help but notice and they too stared open-mouthed at the girl as she undid another button on her blouse and blew Snake a kiss. Lucille looked around the class at her fellow pupils to see if she had any natural allies among them. There were three, Henry, a tall big hulking guy with a scarred face and crooked nose who looked as though he had fought in more than just magic battles, most likely a Quidditch player she thought. With a little frisson of excitement, Lucille imagined that under his clothes Henry was probably both well-endowed and muscular.

There were also two dark-haired girls, Priti and Sabrina, both slim and young looking. Priti was the smaller, very underdeveloped with little showing in terms of breasts. Sabrina, was a little taller and probably a 32b. They, in the same way the hulk was not the most handsome of boys, were also not the prettiest girls. They both sported a mono-brow over deep set dark brown eyes and had thin unsmiling lips. But Lucille reckoned that all three of them had the potential to make obedient disciples. She could tempt the girls with some magic beautification, it was amazing what you could do with a wand. Cosmetic surgery was in its infancy compared to her powers.

"Miss l'Astique," rallied Snake "are you too warm?" It appeared he could no longer resist and came closer to her, dark eyes peering at the exposed cleavage and the still hidden mystery covered with the white mounds of her bra.

Not really wanting the teacher to make a pass at her as she sat in the classroom, she lifted her wand surreptitiously under her writing tablet and, when Snake was looking as though he might lunge for her, with a sweeping movement she flung a spell at him. "Tempus non-flugit!" she incanted quietly and Dr Snake came to a halt arm half-way through a movement towards her.

The others pupils were aghast and the hulk started to rise from his desk. "What the . . ." he started and stood up, but Lucille was pointing her wand at him whilst his own was still in his bag.

"Quiet!" she commanded. "This class is dead-boring and I thought that I might liven things up!" She pointed at the hulk and incanted her favourite disrobing spell "Pantus expeliamus!" At which Henry's large kilt flew way leaving him exposed as even more as well-endowed than Lucille had imagined. The boy flushed and tried to hide his exposed genitals with his large hands.

Lucille, could not resist the follow-up spell "Gorgeous giganticus." She intoned and the Henry's manhood shot its way from behind his hands and stood a good sixteen inches out in-front of him, as straight as a dagger, and as thick as a cucumber.

The two girls giggled and Lucille knew she had them on-side.

"Oi!" protested the boy, "Fuck you girl, what you playing at!"

Lucille, pushed her tongue out from between her lips and said huskily with the full hit of her Gallic suave, "You said it! We are playing 'fuck you girl'! You want to fuck all three of us? What about it girls?" That silenced Henry who straightened and moved his hands away to let his manhood standout with pride.

"Fuck all three of you?" Henry asked not believing his luck.

Lucille started to undo her kilt fastener and then exposed her baby-smooth pubis to the boy, who stood still and rampant and breathing rather hard. She then undid her blouse and removed her bra to expose her perfect pert breasts.

"Wow!" said the hulk as Lucille approached and took his massive manhood in both hands, giving it long strokes up and down the length.

The other two girls stood astonished for the moment and then moved closer to watch, standing on either side of Lucille, fascinated by Henry's enormous dong, all four of them ignoring the frozen statue-lie Snake standing tall behind them.

Priti, very short and petite spoke first: "How do you fit something so big inside you?" She wondered.

Lucille smiled and replied: "It's amazing what you can do if you're well-lubed and really desperate for a fuck. The female of the species is amazing when she wants sex."

Priti looked disbelieving at the rock-hard monster and swallowed. She loved being fucked, but the thought of this whopper made her eyes water.

"Want to feel it?" asked Lucille and the girl nodded eagerly, moved forward and experimented with moving her hand up and down the hulking shaft as Henry moaned in pleasure. The skin was soft and pliable and Priti started to play with the head, gradually pushing back the foreskin to reveal its glistening crown. Priti who's hips were barely 28 inches round and who only stood a little over five foot was both fascinated and attracted and yet horrified by the enormous dick.

Sabrina, who was lesbian really fancied the new French girl. Standing on the other side of Lucille's naked body she nervously started to caress the witch's beautiful honey-toned skin. "You're so soft!" Sabrina exclaimed, "You skin is like satin and, wow, you are so beautiful."

Lucille's glamour was working on them all and she smiled to herself satisfied.

Like an acrobat, Lucille suddenly cartwheeled into the air, twisted and landed legs astride of Henry's dick, feet on the floor with her back to him. She reached up and back and pulled his head down to meet hers and started to kiss him deeply while he bent forward, his massive arms pressing into her perfect breasts.

The monstrous cock began to throb between her legs, but being so long, there was still the length of an ordinary big cock still exposed beyond Lucille's pussy and Priti again moved forward and started to massage it.

Sabrina came and joined her. "It's so huge, I wonder if we could all ride it at once?" she asked quietly as her hand followed the length up until where it met Lucille's pussy lips which she nervously began to massage. The lips were beginning to open, leaving a glistening wetness where her slit moved over the soft skin. Lucille smiled encouragingly as Sabrina nervously put a finger into Lucille's flowing sex-juices and then lifted it to her mouth to taste the honey.

The taste was instant magic and she knew she wanted to make mad passionate love with the beautiful strawberry blonde. Deciding that the opportunity was too good to waste, Sabrina quickly undressed and facing Lucille put her leg over Henry's meat machine and pressed herself up to French girl, enjoying the satin, silky feeling of the gorgeous girl's body against her own. She put her arms around her and grabbed and massaged Lucille's butt as the pair moved in unison along the shaft. The throbbing between her legs started her own juices running as she move her slit up and down part of the great length, deliberately pressing her clit against Lucille at each opportunity, each clit becoming harder and more sensitive with each encounter.

Sabrina got her wish and Lucille shared her hot deep kisses with her too, massaging her small rosy immature nipples and teasing her to ecstasy.

With two girls now astride his dick and with being the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, kissing him passionately, Henry felt wonderful as the involuntary throbbing of his machine became more pronounced. His hips began to move and he started to thrust back and forth between the two girls' legs. Each thrust became smoother as the honey lubrication from their pussies massaged the shaft.

Priti looked at the remaining six to nine inches that kept appearing and disappearing between Sabrina's cheeks as Sabrina's butt moved along the length. This size was a bit more manageable she thought and following the example of the other's stripped herself naked and with relish and mounting excitement at the thought of being fucked, took the head of the beast in her mouth and started sucking and teasing the cock.

Sabrina was enjoying herself, the throbbing of the cock stimulating her clit like a vibrator and now being able to suck and tease Lucille's beautiful tits was a something she wouldn't have dreamed of before today.

Lucille was smiling to herself as she knew she had gained three loyal sex slaves who were in thrall to her glamour. She reached out for one of Sabrina's hands and raising herself slightly got the girl to start on opening her pussy more with her fingers and to massage her clit with her thumb. Meanwhile, Henry thrust his hips back and forth under the two girl's slits and now, to his mounting excitement, the end went straight into Priti's warm welcome mouth.

Priti may not have been pretty, but she now knew she wanted more than a suck. She wanted a fuck! She left her horn-blowing after one particular thrust hit the back of her throat uncomfortably and pulled a chair around in front of the pounding piston. She was still unsure any of it would fit inside her small body and so took her magic wand and used a spell to create an aromatic oil.

Some of this she used to lube the head of Henry's corker and then she knelt on the chair. Inserting the wand into her own pussy and with its magic oil she prepared herself for the monster by using her fingers to probe inside, oiling herself deep within and widening her love passage as her excitement mounted.

Finally, a little nervously, Priti exposed her fully-opened well-oiled pussy to the thrust of the machine. She moved herself backwards so the cock was pushing against her eager vagina. Then, gradually she wriggled and worked the huge head past her pussy lips and then deeper and deeper into herself, her hand now frantically masturbating her clit with more of the oil as her excitement built.

After some minutes of increasing pleasure, Priti was aware of a sudden coolness at her backside as Sabrina deftly dismounted the cock behind her, leaving more room for it to press even deeper into her welcoming sex cave. Inch by inch, she pushed back with each thrust forward. Sabrina deftly used her tongue around Priti's pussy lips to ease its passage in. Priti could feel an orgasm growing as more and more of the monster worked its way into her tiny body. The throbbing and thrusting never ceasing in intensity as she whimpered with mounting excitement. Finally, she thrust herself back one final time and her butt met Lucille's hot naked body as the young witch still sat astride Henry behind her.

Lucille was really turned on and enjoying the sight of the massive organ thrusting slowly and deeply in and out of the petite teenage body in long sensuous strokes. She could feel a wildness in her mounting excitement.

Lucille leant forward and grabbed Priti's nipples from behind and twisted them roughly, making the girl gasp in pain and pleasure. Sabrina went under the girl and started tonguing Priti's clit as with hand over her mouth Priti issued a long silent scream of orgasm. After some minutes of delight as the orgasm subsided and shuddering in time with the still throbbing penis, she worked her way back up the massive length. The thrusting was lessened and using the back of the chair for leverage she felt the massive head slowly, sensuously moving back and out of her.

Finally, she came off the piston with a pop and fell into Sabrina's arms who caught her before she collapsed on the floor and lay there panting, her heart throbbing like a wild thing and her love tube pulsing with delight.

Then it was Lucille's turn to kneel on the chair and feel the giant member enter her from behind. Sabrina stood in front of her and massaging Lucille's breasts, offered her own nipples to Lucille's mouth. Sabrina loved being suckled by another girl and this time it was a goddess who was sucking her hard; her tits were turning red from the rough attention.

Lucille began to shudder as Henry got into a faster and more urgent rhythm, her fingers fucking Sabrina in time with each enormous thrust. She was loving this wild sex and rode Henry with abandonment as he penetrated her more deeply and easily than with Priti.

Unbelievably and with almost superhuman strength and agility Lucille lifted Sabrina bodily and turned her upside down so she could bury her face in the girl's wet, wet pussy. As Henry went into Lucille, Lucille's tongue went deep into Sabrina pussy, deeper than Sabrina could believe while Lucille's nose rubbed hard on Sabrina's clit. As Henry pulled out, Lucille sucked at the other girl's cunt drinking in the juices like a wildcat. Sabrina, had legs in the air on either side of Lucille's head, her sex clamped to Lucille's mouth by arms that grabbed her arse with seemingly superhuman strength. Sabrina's head was dangling below looking along the length back to Henry's enormous balls swinging wildly as his lunges became faster and more desperate. She started to spark with an emerging climax. One of Sabrina's hands found Lucille's clit and began rubbing the large hard bullet frantically trying to bring Lucille to orgasm so they could cum together.

Lucille finally came in a frenzy of paroxysms, with her tongue deep inside Sabrina. This is what she wanted; this is what she lived for. Lucille the sex goddess of all the Earth. Henry, feeling the girl's orgasm pulled out rapidly just before loosing his load. His giant dong sprayed sperm into the open mouth of Sabrina underneath Lucille, giving her the her first taste of jizz. He sprayed more over her face and on her red and engorged tits.

Lucille desperate for the taste of spunk, clambered off the chair, letting Sabrina's legs fall onto the floor and then she was on top of the girl, eagerly sucking Henry's cum from a startled Sabrina's mouth, drinking it eagerly like a sperm vampire. Then using the cum from Sabrina's body she eagerly finger fucked the plainer girl to orgasm with a cum-oiled hand. Sabrina, couldn't yell as Lucille's tongue was deep in her mouth, but she bucked, her body jerking wildly as the orgasm finally hit her.

There was some moaning as finally they lay still. The waves of pleasure and of pain gradually receding. Suddenly Priti asked "What about DADA!".

All of their heads spun around. The teacher still stood frozen in the same position; time seemingly had not passed at all for him. Lucille thought for a few moments and then said, "I know I'll trap him so he's powerless to do anything against us. Everyone get dressed and get back to the same position you were in when I zapped him."

The students quickly followed her instructions and then watched with horror and fascination as she undid Snake's zip and pulled his dick out. She massaged it until it stood erect and then worked it with her mouth and tongue, seeming to enjoy giving the teacher a blow job. Finally, with his dick hard and rigid, she sat down back in her chair, arranged herself demurely and took out her wand.

She swept her wand before her incanting "Cum avex tempus flugit." She then gave a mighty scream, as she hid the wand and Snake's snake let cum fly over her cleavage. "Sir!" she screamed "How dare you! What are you doing you perv!"

A confused Snake looked about bewildered and took in the sight of his swaying boner spraying sperm over his newest pupil's neck and face and all the class screaming at him. Not believing what he saw, he packed himself away as quickly as possible and rushed out of the class as if all the demons of Hell were on his tail.

12