Snogwarts School Goddess Pt. 04

Story Info
Georgy-Porgy gets his wish and Ariella gets to sleep.
5.6k words
4.65
3.9k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over 18. This is the fourth part of my magical fantasy about Ariella and Lucille's battle to become Sex Goddess of Slither-In house.

Please read the other three chapters first in order to make sense of it. Please leave me comments and give me 5 stars - I love them.

Jane

---

It was night-time and George couldn't sleep. His mind kept going back to the Divinity class when he had lost his virginity to Ariella. George had never really got on with girls. He wanted to, but girls never seemed to like him. They called him Georgy-Porgy, even though he wasn't fat. They made up rhymes about him and laughed at him in giggling cliques, whispering secrets that he was never told. The problem was that George was a lech and the girls all distinctively knew it. He was always looking at them with a leer that said he was mentally undressing them, which of course he was! He was a toucher and took every opportunity to rub against a girl in a tight spot in a corridor, or - as this morning - putting his hand in inappropriate places.

But today had been different! Ariella had sat on his hand, but instead of leaping off, as he had expected, she had ground her wet sopping cunt onto his fingers and forced his thumb deep inside her. And if that was not enough, she had sucked and fucked him in class under the table. It was the first time he had fucked a girl; the first time he had even felt a girl's pussy and he now wanted more. If Ariella had fucked him once, surely, he could fuck her again. He wanted to fill Ariella with his cum; in her hot pussy, in her mouth. He wanted to cum all over her tits. He wanted to kiss her and rub his body all over hers.

Georgy-Porgy couldn't sleep because his head was whirling with the fantasy he was creating and his cock hurt from having a constant erection. A wank was no good, he wanted to find her room and fuck her brains out.

As he climbed out of bed and covered his nakedness with a dressing gown, he briefly wondered what had happened to Ariella after Miss Peacock had ordered Ariella to follow her from class.

At the same time George began his night-time excursion, Ariella was not having difficulty sleeping. She was fast asleep in Dave's single bed with the boy's arms wrapped around her naked body. They had made love slowly and sensuously and now, after they had both cum in unison, slept the deep contented sleep of lovers.

Earlier in the night Ariella had been in the study she shared with Lucille and could get no peace. Sabrina and Priti where there and they were simpering to Lucille's every wish as she used her magic to subtlety transform them from being just plain to her ideal of beautiful. The change to a curve of an eyebrow, the pout of a lip, a slight raising of a cheekbone, a finesse to the chin and the two girls were being transformed by Lucille, bit by bit to be worthy to be her acolytes, or, more likely, French courtesans.

Ariella, could not cope with the oohs and ahs, the little screams of delight, the fights over the mirror, nor the fawning Lucille received from her slaves. She had sat on her bed alone for a bit thinking about what had happened when she had followed Miss Peacock from the classroom after she had fucked the awful Georgy-Porgy. She knew it had been a mistake, but his fingers and thumb under her butt just reactivated her seemingly unsatiable sex-drive and she just wanted to cum and cum again, whoever it was with.

Ariella had been scared as the confident Miss Peacock marched along the corridors to her own private room. She had butterflies in her stomach and she was utterly ashamed of being caught having salacious sex in Miss Peacock's class, especially with the loathsome Georgy Porgy who was always trying tricks on the girls and was thoroughly disliked. It would mean expulsion!

Ariella had been aware that the back of her blouse was somewhat damp and that the insides of her smooth thighs were wet and slippery from both her own sex juices and George's newly delivered large eruption of spunk that was now dribbling out of her pussy. If she had been wearing knickers it would not have been so much of a problem, but being naked under her kilt, there was nothing to stop the slow slippery descent of creamy gunk towards her knees.

Miss Peacock's room, being an old dungeon, was dark with small high windows letting in a little sunlight from above. The walls were mainly stone, but with dark panelling around an enormous ancient fireplace, which had deep easy chairs in front of it. A few severe looking portraits hung on the walls. Sconces held candles and a candelabra was hanging centrally over a carved oak table which had four chairs, two down each side. There was also a desk covered in grimoires. There were two other doors which, Ariella assumed would lead to a bedroom and bathroom.

Miss Peacock gave a wave of her wand and the gloom lifted as the candles sparked with a non-consuming magical flame from which a musky, almost sensuous scent, filled the air. She looked the rather dishevelled Ariella up and down and sniffed. "I think you may smell like a brothel," she said "but I wouldn't know because I have never visited one. Rather you smell of sex, you randy little sex maniac, your aroma is all pussy juice, sperm and mating pheromones. Did you really think you could fuck in my class unnoticed?" She asked sternly stepping closer to the girl.

Ariella thought for a moment that Miss Peacock would strike her and she backed up against the end of the table. But instead, Miss Peacock pounced forward and with fast efficient, almost desperate fingers, started undoing the top buttons on Ariella's tight blouse. Before the girl could object the teacher quickly pulled it up and over the girl's head, the movement pushing the Ariella's bra upwards so that her breasts came free of the cups. They dangled down as the blouse cuffs caught on her wrists and she had to bend forward as Miss Peacock struggled to pull the blouse off over her head.

"Whaa!" went Ariella in surprise as the garment finally came free and she straightened up, trying to cover her breasts with her arms. But the young teacher just carried on oblivious of any protest and grabbing the loosened bra, also pulled that over Ariella's head in a swift motion.

"Silence!" she said sternly to the girl. "Gertrude! Here, now!" she shouted as she spun Ariella around to face the table.

A small house-elf, under 5' tall came into the room. "Wash, dry and iron!" Miss Peacock ordered and threw the blouse and bra at Gertrude. She now undid the buckle on Ariella's jizz sodden kilt, whipped it away revealing her pale naked butt.

"Wash, dry and iron!" she ordered again and threw the kilt at the elf.

The little elf, looked like a young blonde human girl of about 15, but with large Bambi eyes and pointy ears. She looked a bit like a schoolgirl from a Hentai picture story and wore a white uniform with blue collar and cuffs which exaggerated her cute innocent look. Ariella knew the elf was probably older than she looked, but she had had little to do with the elves, who ran the operational side of the school, for they were shy and rarely seen. They used their own magic for cooking and cleaning the school and, it seemed they enjoyed being part of the invisible machinery upon which Snogwarts relied.

"What is the magic word?" Gertrude asked in a small but firm voice.

Miss Peacock looked at the elf, gave a chuckle, smiled for the first time and said: "Please!"

Gertrude gave the naked Ariella a very slow lavicious wink and then, all of a sudden, the elf threw Ariella's clothes into the air and with a wave of her hand they disappeared with a small crack and flash! The elf gave a small bow and disappeared in a similar fashion.

Giving her attention back to Ariella, the teacher put a hand between the girl's wet thighs from behind and ran it up her legs until it met the dripping labia, collecting sex juices on the way. Ariella nearly screamed at her touch and felt a great flush broke out on her pale cheeks. From behind the teacher rubbed Ariella's still swollen pussy lips for a moment, making her gasp, and then withdrew her jizz soaked hand. "Turn around!" she ordered and Ariella obeyed.

They were facing each other just inches apart, and with an almost manic smile on her face Miss Peacock began to delicately lick at the cum in her hand with a long sensuous tongue. She meowed like a cat enjoying a saucer of fresh cream. Then, totally unexpectedly she smeared the remaining sex juices first over Ariella's slightly parted lips and then rubbed the remainder onto her naked breasts, massaging the cream into her aureoles with fast circular movements.

Ariella was finding her fears were dimming, she wasn't going to get expelled, it appears rather, she was being seduced by her teacher. Miss Peacock had only been at the school a year. She was a young teacher, just out of training, who had immediately been recognised for her prowess as a seer. She was about Ariella's height and build, with long chestnut hair and a quaint pert nose and was quite attractive Ariella had always thought. Ariella again found her hormones activating and heat warming her damp pussy from within - the teacher's treatment of her was turning her on yet again.

Miss Peacock looked into Ariella's eyes and saw the girl was getting aroused and suddenly put her hand around Ariella's neck pulling her forward into a deep spermy embrace which Ariella now returned with enthusiasm.

With a swift movement Ariella was bodily picked up and sat on the table. "Lie down you little nymphomaniac! Back, go on move back! Now open those legs!" Miss Peacock demanded as Ariella moved further onto the table.

She lay back along the length of the table getting ever more excited by the dominating teacher. She gingerly parted her legs to expose her cum creamed labia and thighs to the woman.

Miss Peacock sighed bent forward and sniffed deeply, her nose slowly parting Ariella's pussy lips. "Sperm," she said, faintly "spunk, jizz, cum and semen. I suppose you are old enough to know all the words. You will need to know even more than words to become a Sex Goddess though. Don't say anything, I know all about you and your ambition - I've seen you in my dreams. I was Sex Goddess of Slither-In the year you arrived." she said. "I love sex and always have and I love the taste of cum, and I think you need some help clear out this spermy mess."

The teacher, quickly bobbed between Ariella's legs and started lapping at her pussy, easing out the remains of both Tony and George's sperm that were mixed with Ariella's cum juices. Miss Peacock, with a surprisingly long and agile tongue that seemed to go deep, deep within Ariella. She licked and sucked the sex-juices out, causing Ariella to moan with delight. Finally, seemingly having finished the contents of Ariella's hot vagina, like a cat licking up milk, she then licked Ariella's naked pubis clean and then moved to the sensitive area between her mound and the top of her thighs.

Ariella couldn't help it, but was fully aroused again by the teacher's actions, her clit hardening and her juices beginning to flow ever faster. She could not think of a more outlandish morning than the one she was having today, but she was enjoying it.

Miss Peacock then gently lifted Ariella's legs and her butt came off the desk and into the air. The teacher then started on Tony's drying sperm from between her butt cheeks, rimming her as she went. Ariella's mind was in a whirl as the teacher worked all around her sex with practiced ease finally coming back around to the front to play in the area around her clit. The organ twitched, as the teacher's extraordinary tongue played with it. It started to enlarge even more until its hard erection stood proud of her slit. The teacher sucked it and tweaked it and then gently took it between her front teeth.

But suddenly Miss Peacock was no longer there! In her place was the soft velvety fur of a long-haired white cat lying between there between Ariella's legs, in the teacher's place. It was licking Ariella's clit with its rough cat's tongue. Ariella screamed with ecstatic delight at the roughness of the tongue and then groaned loudly as the cat deftly pushed a furry paw deep into her wet love tunnel and skilfully found the magic g-spot. Ariella fainted as an orgasm hit her and brought her to her third double climax of the morning.

When Ariella awoke, she was seated in one of the easy chairs in Miss Peacock's office, covered in a light blanket. Her clothes were lying in a neat pile next to her smelling fresh and newly ironed. On a small table was a note. "Finishing class, back soon, stay and rest x x x Gabriella P."

Gabriella Peacock was an Animagus, Ariella realised. A witch who could shapeshift, in her case, into a white cat.

With a small flash of magic Gertrude, the house elf reappeared and leered at Ariella. "Enjoy sex do we, young human? Thinks me you are only just starting to learn. Gertrude good teacher. Human want to learn sex magic? Me help young human Sex Goddess be, like mistress Peacock?"

Ariella looked at the strange creature and wondered if Gertrude might be an ally in her competition against Lucille. "Gertrude, can you really help?" she asked.

"Gertrude made mistress Sex Goddess and Gertrude she like you. Very pretty human, Gertrude likes pretty young humans."

Ariella looked a little nervous, was the elf wanting to make love to her too? Now? She was not sure she could cope with another sex session just yet and, well how did an elf make love?

Seeing her discomfort, Gertrude laughed at her and said "No sex now. We learn lessons later. Now to dress is time. You no miss lunch for sex with elves! We give you good time later."

Ariella uncovered herself and stood up naked expecting to pick up and put on her clothes, but the elf instead helped her. She jumped onto the chair with Ariella's bra. This brought the small creature up to Ariella's height. With gentle hands the elf assisted the girl with it on, carefully seating Ariella's breasts one by one into each cup and then fastening it securely at the front. Ariella, thought the elf's touch quite erotic.

The elf then got Ariella to turn around and helped her into the blouse, the elf's baby-smooth face leaning around over Ariella's neck to carefully fasten the buttons slowly and sexily one by one, almost like a strip-tease in reverse. The elf went slowly from the bottom to the top, taking particular attention with those that were straining over her chest, caressing Ariella's breasts to ensure the cotton was smoothed around each fabulous boob. Ariella found herself fascinated by the pale, large-eyed creature whose fingers were warm and smooth against her skin.

"Gosh!" thought Ariella aware of a heat rising in her cheeks, "It's happening again!"

Finally, Gertrude got down from the chair and lifted up the kilt, carefully wrapping it around Ariella's waist, brushing the girl's silk-smooth naked thighs and taut midriff with her hands as she did so. It was, Ariella thought, like foreplay. Then jumping on the chair and with a quick soft kiss to Ariella's cheek, the elf disappeared in her distinct puff of magic and Ariella stood alone and more than half-turned on.

Miss Peacock suddenly bustled in.

"Thank you, Ariella, for waiting for me and not running away - as you, might well have done after what my pussy did to your pussy. Sorry about that!"

Ariella looked at the Divinity teacher and said "Gabriella, may I call you Gabriella?"

Gabriella nodded. "It was OK and really rather fun. But I didn't know you were an Animagus and it was all a bit of a surprise, especially when you put your paw inside me, it was so silky smooth and my organisms were like an electric shock. I just fainted away with too much ecstasy! "

She was silent for a moment and then said: "I have to confess I have been incredibly horny over the last few weeks and the way you treated me was incredibly arousing. I mean, I seem to want to have sex continually. Is that normal?"

Gabriella smiled at her. "It happened to me too at your age, which is why I became Sex Goddess in my senior year. It's nothing to worry about, just part of being an 18-year-old nymphomaniac, or in my case now, a 24-year-old nymphomaniac. Ye gods, by the powers of magic, the smell of you when I found you under the desk was so intoxicating! The smell of sex around you so powerful that I was in a frenzy of longing. I just wanted to pull your clothes off there and then and drink all that sex juice straight out of you. But at least I managed to hold-off until we got in here.

Some of the powers you are developing can be quite dangerous around the wrong people . . . I hope you don't think I'm one of the wrong people."

Ariella shook her head. "No." she said, "You are rather nice, a bit dominating! But you're quite attractive, even if a bit older than me and, well that was one exciting climax. In fact, could we make love again sometime, soon? The next time, let me give you an orgasm too?"

Gabriella, took Ariella's hand and both sat on the sofa. Gabriella answered "I would be proud to make love with beautiful you any time you like! But you need to understand all sorts of people are starting to find you irresistible. It was the same with me when I was 18. Have you noticed strange behaviour from other people?"

Ariella thought for a moment, "Let me see, Dr Snake had a hard-on when I spoke to him in his office yesterday. I thought he was going to rip my top off at one point. The new girl Lucille started kissing me and we made love within a few minutes of meeting and then, errrm . . . . we had a foursome!

So far today, well two boys made love with me this morning, never mind George who put his hand under my bum when I sat down in class and then I fucked him. And then of course I discovered you loved licking cum from my pussy and you paw-fucked me when you were a cat. Even Gertrude your house elf seems to find me sexually alluring! Yes, people are behaving strange, but you know, I don't think I want it to stop! I just seem to want more and more sex! That's a bit worrying."

Gabriella sighed and turning and putting her hands on Ariella's shoulders said "Ariella, you must understand two things. One, you have developed a natural powerful glamour. It is a sort of magic which attracts people to you." Gabriella's hands moved slowly from Ariella's shoulders and around and under her arms where she pressed them against the sides of the girl's breasts. "Even I am find your power nearly irresistible." The teacher sighed, moved her hands around and cupped the tight mounds. "By wand and magic I need to resist you or we'll be at it again like rabbits."

"Nice idea!" giggled Ariella.

Gabriella moved away and said sternly "The second thing you must know is that Lucille is a dangerous black witch who takes after her father and if the school is to be safe, you mustn't let her become Sex Goddess instead of you." Her glamour, is not like your's, it is a spell she uses to manipulate people, whereas you - you just turn people on!

This was astonishing news and Ariella asked the older woman to explain. It seemed that the Marquis l'Astic Le Grand had been arrested for turning a class of girls at a local convent in France into his sex slaves. Using spells, he and other black practitioners had raped the girls, who were completely mesmerised and unable to resist the magicians' evil desires. It appeared that Lucille may have been taught some of the spells and it was suspected that she had also joined in, or even organised her own orgies. The rumour was she had enslaved some of the local boys to meet her own particular whims. Hence, why she had escaped the country when the Magic Police called to arrest her father. Lucille has a desire for power, like the Dark Lord, and wants to enslave people for her evil purposes."

12