Snogwarts School Goddess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariella said "Whoops! I might have given her the wrong impression about what being Sex Goddess meant. I think I said something like 'slaves to your desire'. I also think I saw some of her black magic last night. She hypnotised Dave and Tony and although she and I had some fast and exciting sex I wasn't sure the boys enjoyed being mere sex machines."

Gabriella looked into the girl's eyes. "The Sex Goddess awakens desires in others and lets them fulfil their own fantasies through her own vast appetite for sex. She does not enslave! She gives and takes pleasure and fun. You must understand this and you must use your power to gain the crown. Otherwise we will see a Silther-in House full of slave automata, no longer truly human. Do you understand?"

Ariella nodded and the woman came close and, breathing heavily, brushed the girl's lips with her own. Then seeming to remember herself, pulled away again to stand beside the chair where Ariella sat.

"I must give you weapons in this war and maybe Dr Snake will help too. The future is occluded and I cannot see it clearly. It is a close call as to which one will come out on top. Yes, I must teach you spells and charms and Dr Snake has some powerful potions that might be useful. Now, I think it is time for lunch!"

These memories of Gabriella Peacock that morning made up Ariella's mind. She got off the bed and without even bothering to remove the charm that hid the hole in the wall, slipped through to the boys' bedroom next door and slipped into bed beside Dave.

It was now about two in the morning and George, wand in hand slipped down the stairs to the Slither-In common room and silently opened the door to the staircase to the girl's dormitories. With soundless unshod feet he gradually made his way up the stairs until, when he reached one landing, the figure of a girl appeared in the dimmed stair lights, coming from one of the rooms. She only wore a pair of pyjama bottoms and her top-half was naked. Almost in panic George used his wand to cast a stillness spell on the girl who halted halfway to the bathroom.

George moved closer and began to take an interest in this unexpected delight. She was a girl called Peggy. She had tussled mousey blonde hair which framed her pretty young face with its small nose and very kissable mouth. Her eyes were closed and she breathed softly under his spell. George was fascinated and experimented with a soft kiss on her slightly open lips. There was no reaction.

His eyes wandered downwards and took in her small boobs with their darker brown centres, the colour of milk chocolate. He could not resist but to cup them in his inexpert hands. Despite losing his virginity to Ariella, he had never before seen and felt a real girl's breasts. They were so soft to the touch, like silk. His dick stuck out from his dressing gown in excitement as he gently rubbed the teats, feeling the softness of the aureole and the firmness of the nipples. George's dick pressed against the girl's pyjama bottoms, catching on the material as he pressed against her.

George was in heaven, the girl stood silent except for her quiet regular breaths as he took one nipple in his mouth and whirled his tongue around it, tasting the salty sweetness of her young skin. Another first for George.

His hands roamed around her naked back as he suckled the beautiful breast and slowly moved down and in under the material which was covering her small soft butt.

The feel of a real girl was driving him insane with excitement. Moving his mouth to her other tit, he slowly pulled down the pyjama bottoms and fondled her now naked arse. His boner pressed against the girl's stomach and he rubbed it around the smooth young skin in delight. "Oh, Peggy" he thought "I could fuck you and you would never know."

He moved his mouth once more to the slightly parted lips and put his tongue between them, but they could not get past her still closed beautiful teeth. Disappointed, he moved back to licking the delicious tits as he tried to force his dick between her legs. But again, with her legs together where she stood, there was no way in. Likewise, her pussy lips while soft and pliable, would not let his probing fingers advance into the locked cavern within.

Disappointed, George realised he was trying to rape a soft, but unpliable statue and where was the fun in that when Ariella was in her bed upstairs. Dissatisfied, George stood back from the beautiful Peggy, gave a last rub of her arse with his dick and then pulled up the pyjama bottoms back up over that so fucking tempting butt.

He crept to the next staircase, and once at the corner, turned back, and used his wand to remove the stillness spell and creep creepily further up the tower.

When the release spell touched her, Peggy came to as though waking. She wondered for a moment muzzily why her breasts felt cold and damp and the nipples were hard, but needing to urgently get to the bathroom, shook her head and moved off. Later she dreamt of firm hands caressing her body and enjoyed a beautifully erotic dream.

Georgy Porgy got to the top of the staircase where he knew Ariella slept. He did not know who she shared with, but once in the dim room it became obvious to him that only one bed was occupied, so that was all right. Stealthily, George knelt by the bedside and slowly pushed a hand under the duvet where it met the warm back of a naked sleeper. Very subtly he caressed the skin and a moan issued from the sleeper.

He stopped for a moment and then pushed his other hand under the duvet and began to stroke the girl's body up and down the curve of the back.

The girl was facing away from him with her legs one over the other and George soon found the curve of her hips and the crease in her butt. His hands moulded the cheeks and the girl moaned again. Then one hand found the gap between her legs and he pushed on to find the slit of her pussy lips. Here he held his breath and then gently pushed the knuckle of his thumb back along the slit, parting the lips slightly.

Another groan from the girl and George was aware of his aching dick pushing against the cold iron of the bedframe as his knelt there.

With the one hand massaging the pussy lips, his other explored its way over the girl's arm to find the breast that it cuddled. With another groan, the arm moved out of his way and to his delight and lust-filled wonder his hand found itself holding a warm soft breast.

Suddenly the girl moaned and turned over towards him, trapping the one hand under her butt, thumb tightly in place on the pussy lips and the other being clamped in place on the girls left breast by her arm.

George knew about trapped hands and female genitalia from his experience with Ariella from the previous morning and to his mounting excitement he realised that the pussy was getting warmer and wetter, beginning to exude its sex oils. He worked his fingers around so that his thumb was pushing up into the slit whilst his fingers found the girls clit.

George was both in agony and in heaven. His monstrous hard-on was now under the bedframe and pressing against ancient springs, but exploring the girl's pussy more than made up for it. As he massaged, he used his head to push the duvet back to reveal the fabulous body beneath. His head went down on other now exposed breast and for the second time that night he was sucking a real girl's tits. With an effort, despite his trapped hands he moved his butt backwards and brought his dick up and over the bed without scraping it on odd bits of sharp metal. The sleeper slept on, apparently unconscious of its increasing sexual arousal and very unaware of Georgy Porgy getting his evil way.

Slowly, George moved his trapped hand from under the girl's butt and used it instead to attack the pussy from clit downwards, fingers now pressing deeply into the girl's vagina whilst his thumb played with the clit. The girls head moved and suddenly there were hot lips around his dick, sucking deeply on his overexcited manhood.

He looked at the head and in shock realised this was not Ariella, it was the French girl she had seen her with earlier. But George wasn't complaining, he was enjoying himself thoroughly and his fingers fucked deep into the girl's cunt and his dick went ever deeper into the girl's mouth.

Just when he thought he was going to cum, the girl, Lucille? Yes, Lucille was her name, released his manhood and pulled his hand out of her pussy. In a swift and almost impossible movement, she lifted the boy from the floor and plonked him on his back on the bed. Lucille then straddled him, rubbing her pussy lips up and down his shaft. She then lifted herself up and plunged herself down on him hard, his dick going deep within her.

She was growling like a tiger as she rode him, up and down, thrusting as if her life depended upon it. One hand massaging her breasts with an unbelievable roughness and the other rubbing hard on her clit. The boy appeared to be forgotten, he was just a dildo and she was taking her pleasure. George felt his hips bang under the pressure of her abandoned movements, the bed jolting hard and noisily on the springs.

George was aware of the wave of cum released from his ball sack that eagerly sought entrance into the girls awaiting vagina. He came, and still she rode him, not allowing any rest. He whimpered as he fought to release himself from the mad girl who was fucking him even faster now with his cum juices lubing her cunt. She came with a mad roar, but still went on, up and down faster and faster. George felt another load about to shoot and shoot it did deep inside her and she came again. Still Lucille did not stop but bounced up and down on his aching cock.

Finally, after another orgasm, Lucille left his cock and made a leap like a frog to his head that left her with her dripping cunt pushing on George's mouth.

"Tongue me, you bastard!" Lucille shouted and George found his tongue deep inside her, his own sperm mixed with her flow of sex juices pouring into his mouth. His nose was painfully pressed against her wet clit Lucille worked her clit against it, whilst his tongue lapped at the still flowing juices. Lucille's hand went behind her to find George's now limp cock and she started to work it like she was trying to milk a cow. Rubbing up and down its we length until again it rose.

In another swift movement Lucille turned around, forcing her pussy lips over George's mouth. She grabbed her wand from beside the bed, shouted "Cumus atlanticus" pointing at the cock and then clamped her mouth over it drinking deeply at the new torrent of cum that was spraying out.

Finally, Lucille appeared to be satisfied, she lifted her mouth from the still spraying cock and pushed her pussy hard into George's face. Then she turned a final time and dibbled his jizz from her mouth over George's face and into his eyes before getting off his limp and aching body and heading for the shower.

With great difficulty and in severe pain, George grabbed his dressing gown and fled down the stairs and was rewarded with a scream when another beautiful naked girl appeared on her way to the bathroom.

12