Snogwarts School Goddess Pt. 05

Story Info
The Seduction Of Dr Adolphus Snake.
4k words
4.77
3.9k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dearest sexy readers, please read the earlier chapters of this story first so you understand what is going on. All the active characters in this story are at least 18 years old, in their final year at Snogwart's School of Wizardry.

Love Jane.

-----------

Dr Adolphus Snake was a great and powerful wizard and following the incident in his Necromancy class where he had been tricked by a spell from an 18-year-old new girl to cum all over her in front of the class, he was seething. Lucille L'Astique was playing with fire and he was going to have his revenge.

Snake prided himself on how in his ten years of being House Master of Slither-In he had never let his animal urges get the better of him. No matter how tempting any of his girl students were (and some were very tempting), he had never taken advantage and seduced them, always resisting their young shapely bodies and beautiful faces.

Now, to be clear, that is not to say he couldn't fantasize about them, not to say he could not enjoy erotic wet-dream orgies of wrestling with their naked bodies. If he imagined lifting the kilt of Ariella or Peggy and thrusting his cock deep inside them from behind, it didn't mean he was actually planning to it. If he fantasized about beautiful cum-swapping teens massaging each other's breast with his cum after an enormous shared orgasm, that was his affair. If he dreamt about Peggy sitting on his face while Ariella thrust up and down on his lightning rod, they were his dreams, he liked them and he would keep them to himself, thank you very much.

Snake's nocturnal skills with lucid dreaming meant he could fulfil his most wicked desires in his sleep. He would frequently awake in the morning to damp sheets covered in the cum he had just dreamt he had spurted into his most beautiful student's mouth, or erupted in torrents over her fabulous naked body. He had just never taken advantage of any of them physically, not even the irresistible Gabriella Peacock in the year she became Sex Goddess. Gabriella could make boys cum just by looking at them.

"Nice to have her back in the school!" he thought.

No, but that supermodel strawberry blonde bitch Lucille was a different matter and she needed to be punished for showing him up in-front of Priti, Sabrina and of course Henry.

This last night, whilst beautiful Ariella slept soundly in Dave's arms and whilst George had failed to fuck pretty Peggy, Adolphus Snake did not dream about any of them as normally he might have wished. Instead he had recurring nightmares about Lucille growing fangs and drinking the life-blood out of him. So, it was a tired and sorry Snake that crawled out of his, for once, crisp dry sheets. He dressed in just shirt and chinos for the coming day was forecast to be rather hot for Scotland.

Ariella had slept well, but was woken this sunny morning by two things. Firstly, Dave had an enormous hard-on which, although he was asleep, was pushing at the lips of her labia as he snuggled up behind her in a gentle embrace. The second was the urgent need to get to the loo. So, regrettably she carefully removed Dave's arm which was lying over her warm breasts, slipped out of the narrow bed and through the invisible hole in the wall into the room she shared with Lucille L'Astique. As she found her robe, she glanced at Lucille who was asleep, her twisted duvet snaked in knots around her naked golden limbs. Her pert breasts and nipples of darker burnished gold were beautiful to behold. Her cupid-bow lips were slightly parted showing pearlescent teeth.

Ariella regretted that such a beautiful golden creature had such a black heart. She went to the bathroom, showered and then got dressed without waking Lucille, her eyes forever glancing at the French girl's perfect beautiful and sexy form with a instinctual desire that warmed her belly.

Once dressed Ariella, left the sleeping Lucille and started her way down the tower with the intention of going to breakfast in the school refectory with her best friend Peggy.

Earlier, hulking Henry had awoken to the sound of whimpering. In the morning light he looked across at George who was sitting on his bed with his dressing gown on and making strange noises. Henry lumbered out of bed, his usual morning hard-on beginning to subside, and pulled on his own gown as he went over to see what was wrong with his room-mate.

George looked ill. His pale face looking scaled with dried skin and his eyes wide and staring. Getting no sensible response from the shivering George, Henry rapidly decided that help was needed and descended the stairs to go and find Dr Snake. Snake duly arrived, took a quick look at the shaking boy and told Henry to go and get Madam Pomfret-Cake from the infirmary.

The big-bosomed and jolly Madam Pomfret-Cake arrived with a thermometer and began an examination. No one knew why she was called "Madam" as she was unmarried and in her twenties. The plunging neckline of her décolletage usually provided a source of excitement for the imaginations of both the pupils and teachers of Snogwarts. However, today the atmosphere was serious.

George was obviously in some sort of shock and appeared to have some sort of skin problem with great flakes of skin peeling from his face. Getting a warm wet flannel, she started to wash the flaking skin and then sniffed and stopped. She told Henry to take his clothes and to leave the room, explaining that she and Dr Snake would look after the boy.

When Henry had exited, she turned to Snake and said: "Adolphus, this stuff on his face isn't skin, it's dried sperm!"

Snake, trying not to be too obvious about clocking the nurse's considerable cleavage, moved forward and also sniffed, the smell of spunk was unmistakable. "Strange," he said "I can't believe Henry can be responsible for this, what on earth has happened to him?"

"First clue is the dressing gown." Said Madam Pomfret-Cake. "This happened somewhere else - he's been wandering about in the night!"

Snake thought about the other boys who slept in the Slither-In tower and was at a loss to think of any of the randy sods who would leave George with a face covered in cum. They were evil, yes, but there was something more going on here."

"Do you think one of the other boys?" he asked.

"Let's not speculate" the Matron replied. I'll get him to the Infirmary and keep him until the shock subsides and he can give us an explanation. I'll also do a fuller inspection. He is looking thin and almost half-starved. George normally looks rather well-fed."

Once back in his office, Snake found he had visitors. Two girls were waiting for him, Peggy and Sue. He had made the extremely cute and pretty Peggy a prefect, like Ariella, and his favourite lucid dreams these days usually included a threesome with them both. Peggy, like Ariella in a different way, was just his type, delightful and coy and gave off an air of complete innocence.

Sue told her story to Snake of the boy running down the girl's staircase in the middle of the night. It came out a little reluctantly, as the girls generally admired an adventurous spirit in their male counterparts. However Sue had been frightened by the boy's strangely glistening face and the manic way he was moving, as if desperate to get away from some monster. It was because of this that Peggy persuaded her to speak to Snake. And, as Sue explained - the boy was Georgy-Porgy!

Everyone was surprised when Peggy Elfstone had been selected for Slither-in House by the Sorting Hat. Even now, seven years later she still maintained an air of such endearing innocence that no one, except her partners in crime, could believe that she had ever, ever thought a wicked thought inside that pretty tousled head. Her best friend had always been Ariella and, together, they had run riot, broke every rule of the school and discovered the joys of sex.

But, when looking for a culprit for any mischievousness, Peggy's innocent expression put off any interlocutor seeking revenge and misdirected them to some other blameless pupil, normally in another house. After all these years, Peggy's most undeserved reputation for innocence was preserved.

Beyond having a crush on her, Dr Snake had his suspicions about Peggy, in particular he believed that she had a very strong innocence glamour that turned the heads of vengeful teachers and other pursuers of wrong-doing and made them look in other directions. But Snake was happy with this since, if Peggy was an evil genius in angelic clothing, Slither-In was exactly the right house for her, and besides, it meant he often had a chance to see and admire, if not touch, her.

As with Ariella, Snake had a soft-spot for Peggy and as she had grown-up, he had found her ever more attractive. What he hadn't realised was that cute, innocent, 18-year-old Peggy also had rather a crush for him and spent much of her time fantasizing about the ways she could seduce him.

Partly with seduction in mind, Peggy suggested to the house master that Sue should be sent off to breakfast and that she should go with him up to the senior rooms looking for clues. Always willing to oblige his favourites, Snake agreed and teacher and prefect followed the route taken by George the previous night.

Snake did not often traipse up the girl's staircase as, in his more inexperienced days as house master, he occasionally found himself in an embarrassing situation with the appearance of an unexpectedly nude female form displaying itself in the most surprizing places.

Little did he imagine that his girl pupils actually planned this to ensure that Snake would be persuaded to avoid the girls' quarters and so they could get on with life in peace. At the same time, many of them also quite fancied the tall dark man and sometimes displayed their nakedness before him for the thrill of a dare. This could be quite a turn-on both for the girls themselves as well as for the House Master, who would pretend shock and surprise. as the sap rose rapidly in his dick.

Even as Snake followed Peggy up the stone stairway, yesterday's events during Necromancy were gnawing at him. He was certain that Lucille had put him under a spell. He was also certain that his memory of most of the lesson had been somehow erased and he was not comfortable with this thought. However, there had been no complaints about his behaviour from the headmaster, so he thought the perpetrators also had a strong reason for keeping stum. He wondered about blackmail, but thought he could deal with any attempt at that!

But now, as he traipsed up the stairs after Peggy, the mystery of his cumming all over Lucille in the classroom was finally put out of his mind. Principally this was because Snake was enjoying the sight of Peggy's swaying hips as she swung up the spiral stairs above him. Peggy's white socks and her gorgeous legs disappeared up into the hidden mysteries of her plaid skirt. He began to feel a thrill and stiffening of emerging desire as he imagined undressing the pretty girl to reveal her virginal breasts and to kiss and suck their hardening nipples.

Voices were heard ahead of them and around the corner came Sabrina and Priti. Snake could only stare - what had happened to the girls? They were changed, they were still small and dark, but something was very different. They were smiling for a start and was that laughter in their eyes? They looked almost pretty! Almost not the same girls who had sat dully in the classroom yesterday.

"Great class yesterday, sir!" called out Priti. "We're definitely cumming again next week!"

"Yeah! Sir, we keep cumming thinking about it!" shouted Sabrina over-loudly with a laugh.

The stairs were narrow and having let Peggy past, the two girls stood two steps above Snake and blocked his way. "Fancy a quickie Sir?" said Priti and lifted the front of her skirt to reveal a naked pubis. She licked her forefinger and rubbed it deliberately up and down her slit right in front of Snakes face. He gulped and froze to the spot as Priti swayed her hips as she played with herself in front of his unbelieving eyes, slowly parting her naked pussy. He was speechless and felt a hot flush on his face.

Sabrina took a step down to stand one step above him and cupped Snake's balls with one hand. "Wow, Priti, I think he's got a boner."

"He's certainly very wooden!" laughed the petite Priti. She also came down the step and deliberately ground her exposed her pubis into Snake's hard groin as he stood motionless in shock.

Then with a great giggle, the two girls suddenly abandoned their taunting and rushed on past him, soon disappearing down around the next corner. Snake stared after them, his mind in a whirl and breathing heavily.

Innocent Peggy had halted just above and realised that Snake was frozen to the spot. She took the teacher by the arm and pulled him up the remaining stairs to where her study was. "In here sir." she motioned and led him into the room she shared with Sue.

Snake sat on her bed and let his shoulders hunch and dropped his head into his hands in an expression of despair. The girl tried to talk to him, but he just sat there and just shook his head slowly. So, Peggy climbed up on the bed behind the teacher and began to massage his shoulders.

Without resistance from the house master, Peggy set to work on his knotted muscles of his back and neck, loosening them with firm but delicate fingers. Gradually, she undid the upper buttons on his shirt and as she did this, she also deftly undid the buttons of her own blouse and the buckle of her skirt.

The teacher seemed to be in a black funk, ignoring Peggy's gently probing fingers. Unseen by the unseeing Snake, she removed her bra and gently pressed and rubbed her modest breasts into his back, using them to massage below Snake's shoulder blades. Her tender hands now wandered around to Snakes hairy chest where she found the man's small nipples and gently tweaked them. This shocked Snake from his misery and he lifted his head in surprise. "Peggy! What are you doing?"

The girl, realising that she had moments to capture him before he ran away, nimbly removed her loosened kilt and climbed onto the man, swinging a leg around the front of his neck so she was sat on his shoulders.

Her panties showed the wet line of her sex juices and she pressed it against his mouth. "DADA, take me!" she whispered into his ear, breathing hot and heavily before starting to lick his ear and press herself harder onto his mouth.

Snake tried to resist. "I can't!" he said, mouth pushed against the thin damp cloth that hid her widening pussy lips, but her she held him tight to her with her strong young legs crossed behind his neck.

"My reputation!" He said as he took in the deep and erotic smell of her young pussy juices.

Peggy's tongue pressed hotly into his ear and whispered "You haven't got a reputation . . . yet sir! Let's see if we can create one worthy of the DADA of Slither-in!" She pulled her panties to one side exposing her vulva to his lips.

Helpless, Snake's tongue emerged and engaged tentatively with Peggy's hot and moist slit. A shudder of desire went through him as he tenuously worked the tip of his tongue slowly up and down the slit as the pussy lips gradually blossomed open like a fabulous flower, overpowering his reticence with their arousing perfume.

This was better than his dreams! For the first time ever, as house master, Snake was being seduced by one of his pupils and now, resistance gone, with enthusiasm he delved deep into Peggy's divine love tunnel, all thoughts of Georgy-Porgy, Lucille, Priti and Sabrina forgotten.

At this point Ariella had been skipping down the stairs from her top of the tower eyrie, planning to collect Peggy on the way to breakfast. Without a thought, she opened the door to Peggy and Sue's room and stood stock still at the sight of her best friend's naked body wrapped around Snake's head. "Sir!" she ejaculated "What are you doing to Peggy!"

Snake shot up off the bed standing to his full six foot three inches, but Peggy remained firmly on his shoulders with her pussy pressed to his mouth. "Hi Ariella!" she called innocently "Mmm! Dr Snake is not really doing anything to me and that's the problem. Is there any chance you could please just drop DADA's trousers? I can't reach from here."

As she entered the room, Snake the immediately felt the effect of Ariella's sex goddess glamour on his already excited manhood and Peggy also flushed with increased excitement at her presence.

Ariella firmly shut the door to the study and, always willing to oblige her best friend and having been very inquisitive herself about Snake's manhood, Ariella moved forwards to undo Snake's trousers and free the wooden snake from his pants. Suddenly she remembered Lucille's spell and with wand out incanted "Pantus expeliamus." The trousers flew away in an instance and eight inches of oaken cobra bounced out eagerly in front of her. "Wow!" Ariella said as she unnecessarily prolonged her view of the king of snakes and gave it an experimental tug.

"It's mine!" shouted Peggy and the like a gymnast, she loosened her arms from around Snake's neck and slowly rolled herself backwards down his body her mouth eagerly seeking the erect cock. Snake for his part, not actually believing what was happening, used his hands to cup Peggy's soft breasts and hold her too him as his tongue flitted up and down her slit and his dark shaven chin rubbed roughly against her exposed clit.

Peggy found the cock with her free hands and she gave a sigh as her mouth closed around its bulbous head. She wasn't sure if this particular position was in the Karma Sutra, but she didn't care about technicalities as the teacher now tongue-fucked her wickedly, while his hands engaged with her delicate and beautiful nipples which became ever more erect, hard and sensitive.

Ariella was rapidly getting turned on by the sight of her friend's naked body hanging upside-down clasped by the breasts to Snake's front while she gobbled his cock. She noticed that Peggy's damp and flimsy panties were in the way of Snake's ever more adventurous tongue and tried a variation of the spell she had just used.

"Knickerus expeliamus!" she called out and magically the offending articles flew away, landing on Ariella's face, forcing her to take a deep breath of the arousing aroma of her best friend's sex juices.

Removing Peggy's knickers from her face, Ariella came closer to Peggy's upside-down body and, given Snake's height, her mouth was level with Peggy's hard chocolate nipples. Resisting no longer she took one in her mouth, tasting the tangy sweetness of Peggy's skin, her tongue flicking the tip and then her teeth gently nipping the alluring treat.

Feeling her own excitement rising, Ariella then looked up to where Snake eagerly drove his tongue into Peggy's vagina and wanted to join in. Taking her magic wand, she pointed it at her feet and incanted "Flugit levioso".

The spell made her rise a few inches into the air until her face was level with Snake's. She lent in and her tongue joined Snake's in diving ever deeper into the blossoming vagina. Peggy moaned and then thrust one of her hands between Ariella's legs to find her friend's hot and moist slit. She used her thumb to push the front of the girl's panties aside and pushed her hand in and her thumb upwards into the hot expanding hole of her love-tube.

As Ariella felt her pussy lips part willingly to her friend's caress, her excited tongue moved forward and into Snake's mouth and they kissed deeply, sharing Peggy's juices as the girl sucked deeply on Snake's cock. Grabbing Ariella 's wand with her free hand Peggy removed her thumb and started to fuck Ariella with the wand instead Peggy whispered a spell and ambient magic coursed up its length making it vibrate and making Ariella gasp in wanton desire.

12