Snooty Arrogance? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on the sofa and gently drew Susan to me as I touched her hot flushed cheeks and kissed her passionately. What an amazing lover she was! I couldn't stop kissing her as I kept kissing her face with all my cum smeared all over. I stared to lick it off and she would smile and then kiss my lips and swirl her tongue as we tasted my semen off each other's tongues. Not even in my wildest porn fantasy had I imagined such an experience.

Susan was so amazing that she made it all feel so natural and fun without a single element of sleazy crudeness. She was pressing her firm tits into my chest as she kept talking to me and thanking me for an amazing birthday. I thanked her for the best blow job of my life and stared to apologise for coming all over her face. She stopped me with a gentle kiss and said "A girl had got to get her pearls, you know.... and particularly on her birthday!" and she giggled.

We cuddled and kissed for a while and then I carried her to my bedroom and into the bathroom. We were still kissing soft, tender and yet passionate kisses with our tongues probing our lips and intertwining each other and gently sucking on each other's mouths.

I gently put Susan down and ran a bath. We spent the next half hour having a hot leisurely bath as we washed each other and caressed each other. My cock was semi hard right through as I enjoyed feeling Susan's amazingly fit and sexy body warp around me as she ran her super model legs over me and I stroked and kissed her firm and ripe tits. We laughed and smiled and talked.

I told her about how I thought she was a snooty arrogant bitch the first time we met and how wrong I was. I told her that I wanted to feel my cock in her lips and to fuck her face as a vengeance for her snootiness but she had made amazing love to me. She replied that the sight of me had made her cream in her pants and so she just put up her defences and spoke abruptly.

We then wiped each other and I carried her to my bed and placed her on the bed while I lay next to her. I had some soothing Indian classical music playing while I looked at Susan's reflection on the big mirror.

She was smiling at me and asked me with a grin if I had a video camera connected up. I walked up to her said "Yes, I do, and you can watch our performance! In fact our tryst in the longe should also be on tape!" What she did not know was that I had a video camera set up in the lounge and in the bedroom that would have come on automatically when the music started. She giggled and reached for my hand and pulled me into bed and quickly climbed over me and started passionately kissing me and rubbing her large erect nipples and boobs onto my chest.  

The feminine touch of her body was so electrifying and yet so soothing as she moulder her body over mine and I could feel my crock was now steel hard and sandwiched between our bellies and Susan continued to kiss me passionately and rubbed her tits into my chest. I reached up and grabbed her amazingly firm ass cheeks and caressed them and squeezed them as I kissed her back passionately.

I could feel her immense desire and passion in the way she was gasping and mewing as she responded to my kisses. I could not resist my own urges any longer and so I grabbed Susan's hips and rolled her over on the bed as I straddled her groin.

She responded instinctively and lifter up her knees and hooked her legs around me. We had not missed a beat with our kissing as I thrust my groin towards Susan's amazing pussy and felt my cock gently but firmly nuzzle her wet soaking nether lips. I could feel and hear her muffled moan as my cock head slowly entered her pussy and I could feel the wet heat and the passion as she instinctively raised her hip to meet me.

My cock entered her cunt and immediately I was amazed at how much muscular control she had as her pussy just clamped around my hard meat pole. My cock was pulsing in response and throbbing as I continued to ease my rod into Susan's yearning pussy.

Her cunt was so amazingly tight and yet so yielding to my lusty cock as it clasped around it in a strong grip and squeezed around it in regular pulsing throbs. Susan was now kissing my ears and probing with her tongue as she whimpered my name "Matt, you wonderful, sweet man, it feels so incredibly sexy. I have wanted you for 3 months".

I could feel all these amazing emotions and sensations as my cock entered her hot, wet, tight pussy and I could feel by balls come to rest on her bum.

I then withdrew my hard phallus and stopped at the very entrance of her love tunnel. He pussy lips were well stretched and gripping the knob of my cock and my shaft was shining with all of Susan's pussy juices. I looked up into Susan's flushed face and saw this deep passion and emotion in her green eyes as her lips parted with lust. I smiled into her eyes as I stroked my cock into her pussy and leaned forward to kiss her.

I continued to slowly fuck Susan with firm long strokes as she started to whimper and moan with pleasure as she responded with firm upward thrusts of her hips.

I could feel her pussy lips squeeze my cock and draw it deep in and pulsing around my hard rod. Her breath started to gasp and pant as her pleasure was obviously overflowing. My steady strokes were being met with firmer and stronger trusts from Susan as she started to whimper and cry out my name loudly. Her thighs were now gripping me firmly and I could feel her trembling a bit as she was now bucking to each stroke as I fucked this incredibly beautiful and sweet blond woman.

I could feel my own pleasures climbing and somehow I was in total control as I was enjoying this incredible feeling and sight of this super model writhing, moaning, panting and bucking her pussy up at my cock.

Our passions picked up a notch as my strokes were getting stronger in response to Susan's urgency and overflowing passions. She was now gurgling and moaning incorrigible sounds as she suddenly tensed and clung on to me as she called out my name "Maaatttt" and started bucking and convulsing and shuddering in an incredible orgasm. She was just holding on strongly to me as I continued to keep the steady rhythm of fucking her still clenching and spamming pussy as her whole body shuddered and trembled with ecstasy.

Susan's face was flushed and her eyes were shut as she continued to buck and shudder as her voice came down to a whimper and her body started to relax a bit. I could feel her pussy lips continue to milk my cock with strong muscular contractions and so I kept up the long and strong fuck strokes as I could hear my groin slap against her pussy and ass in a steady beat.

I could start feeling my own passions building at the sight of this amazing woman responding to me as she opened her eyes and half smiled deep into my eyes as her parted lips gasped. She smiled a flushed and gasping smile as she said "Oh Matt, you incredibly wonderful man".

Now my passions were raging as I could not help but connect into Susan's innermost being as I looked into her eyes and was lost in this lusty passion as I continued to fuck her and feel her respond and her pussy clasp my cock meat. We were now grunting and moaning together as our bodies were dripping sweat as we continued to fuck a steady rhythm.

I could suddenly feel a distinctly stronger clasping sensation from Susan's pussy which seemed to flick a switch in my cock and balls and I could feel this big huge surge of waves bursting in me as I started to shudder and buck as my cock strokes became shorter.

I stared to grunt and roar as I felt Susan buck rally hard and scream my name as she also started to shudder and tremble into another huge orgasm as mine also burst into her.

My cock was pulsing and a throbbing as I spewed my semen deep into her clenching and clasping pussy as I could feel her cling on to me and grip me firmly with her thighs as her pussy continued to squeeze and milk my cock.

Our mutual orgasms merged into an amazing emotional moment as our eyes locked. I reached my hand and gripped her bum as I rolled over on the bed. Now Susan was on top of me and my cock was still buried in her wet cunt which was still slowly clasping my now semi soft cock. We were smiling into each others' eyes as we kissed and whispered and cuddled.