Snooty Arrogance? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stammered and said that he had accidentally collected a flash drive at Rod's place a week ago and when he came home he found this video and had been watching it. I was so hurt and angry that Rod had filmed me secretly without telling me and had been careless enough to let the video get into Danny's hands. I asked Danny if anyone else had seen it. He said that no one else even knew he had it. He had planned to show it to Amanda because he thought it was so hot.

I ran to the TV and grabbed the flash drive as the picture on the screen went blank. I ran to my car sobbing with anger and hurt. How could Rod have done this to me? I thought he loved me (though he never said so) and that he really cared about me. I drove straight to his family mansion. He had no idea whose great grand daughter I was! He had no idea how much trouble he could cause for whom ever if that video clip went public through the media.

I drove up to Rod's front door and braked hard. Rod must have heard the car and came out of the door. He saw my tears and that I was angry. I stormed in and he looked shocked. He had never seen me like this and did not know that I could get so mad. I went in and screamed at him as I went straight to the bedroom.

From the video clip I estimated the angle of the camera and walked straight to his dressing table and looked at his hunting trophy of a bear that hung on the wall. Sure enough, there was a small camera hidden on the side. I grabbed it and smashed it on the wall with all my strength as I watched it shatter.

Rod looked anxious and really scared. I asked him how long he had been taping us and he stuttered that he had all our fuck fests over the last two years on tape -- that the remote for the bed was hooked up to automatically record the scene. He was looking very nervous but also had a smirky half smile. I asked him if he understood what would happen if a video clip got into the hands of the media. He looked terrified. His father would probably kick him out and his career would be ruined. All his cockiness was gone. He could see his career go down the drain.

There went his hope of being Senator Rod Tucker the 4th. I asked him who else knew about his video tricks. He said that since he started dating me he never shared our sexcapades with his friends and only put them onto a flash drive to watch when he was alone. He swore and promised that he would never treat me as an easy tart and that I was very special and different to any other woman he had known. I asked him why he did not ask me before he recorded us fucking and why he had not thought to share it with me!  

Rod looked even more shocked that I might have wanted to watch videos of us fucking. I screamed at him as I sobbed like crazy -- "Do you think I might not want to watch us fucking on video when I can watch us in the mirror? How could you be so stupid to let Danny get hold of a flash drive? He swore that he did not know that Danny had it. I told Rod that our relationship was over, that he obviously did not see me as special enough to be totally honest and that I was just a special fuck compared to all the other bimbos he screwed.

I told him that he did not know about my background because my parents were dead. Did he stop to consider how I was so comfortable and relaxed in his mansion and with all the staff and security? That I could be so relaxed with his parents and other guest when we were at special dinners over the last two years? Did he have any idea how we could have been a great couple for the rest of our lives? I warned him that his career would be destroyed if he did not give me every single video clip he had of us and that I could have the FBI search every part of his family's life within the next hour.

Rod had no clue that I could arrange it if I really wanted to. Now Rod was really upset and shaken. His voice was trembling and his eyes were misty. He quickly went to a chest of drawers and took out a black leather case and handed it to me.

He promised me that all the video clips were in there and he made it a point to reset his camera each Friday night and out fucking on Saturday night was still in the camera hard drive. I searched on the floor and picked up the camera parts. I did not want to take any risks. Rod was now in tears as he started to apologise profusely. I could see that he was genuinely sorry but I could also see that he had not really thought of a long term future with me.

I walked out of Rod Tucker's life ....-

__________________________________________

I was now back to reality. It was more than 9 months since I had walked out on Rod Tucker. I had fully recovered from him. It was three months since I had met Matt Branders in the office and mistaken him for a delivery man & how I had creamed in my pants at the sight of him. It was two weeks after that when we met properly & I knew who he really was. It was now two months since we had first kissed and it was such a special and natural thing to do with Matt. It was a couple of weeks since Matt had started feeling me up a bit through my clothes and tweaking my nipples.

And now he had arranged the incredibly nice birthday party for me. What a wonderful sweet man. And at the end of it I was desperately hoping he would take me home. From the day I saw him and creamed in my pands I kept getting images of Matt making love to me. I now felt this incredible desire to make love to Matt. The first sight of him 3 months ago had made me cream in my pants but it also scared me, as I do not just jump into bed when I see a man. But now he was making my heart and my whole body flutter. I had recovered fully from Rod and I really wanted a long term relationship with Matt. I knew I could trust him and he was such a hunk of a man.

I was so thrilled when Matt said he wished he could take me home. He took me to his place and offered me a fruit juice and then he took me in his big arms and drew me close to him with that piercing look from his brown eyes. It looked like he could see right into my heart and know how hot I was for him and how much I really liked him and appreciated the great birthday he had given me. He gently kissed me on my lips and I kissed him back with passion and desire.

Out lips meshed in a smooth and firm coupling of moist searching tongues and breath. My head was spinning with the pleasure and passion of his masculine smells and this strong firm embrace. I could not help grind my firm C-cup boobs into his chest and feel his hard erection in his pants start to press against my lower belly.

Matt sat down and slowly placed me on the couch but across his lap and started to undress me as he continued to kiss me and feel my upright tits. I could feel my skin glowing with excitement as he touched my waist and belly and back as he removed my bra clip. I had also removed his shirt and singlet and his hard muscled chest was so comforting as I leaned into him without breaking a kiss. Matt then started taking my skirt off and my panties as he dropped his pants as well.

Matt started to kiss my breasts and spent time licking and sucking on my sensitive nipples. I was now lubricating copiously in my pussy and could feel this deep intense pressure of lust, passion, desire and this new feeling of a thump in my heart as this special man was kissing my tits and talking to me.

He was telling me how beautiful and sweet I was and how it was worth the wait to hold me and kiss me like this. By now we were both naked as I sat on the big sofa propped up on a cushion with my bum at the edge while Matt was kneeling on the floor and kissing my tits and going down slowly to my belly and my thighs.

His kisses were so hot and strong and yet so sensitive. It felt like I had known him for years and yet it was only a few weeks since he had first kissed me on the lips. This was the very first time that he was kissing my tits, stomach and thighs. I felt so comfortable and relaxed as Matt gently started kissing my inner thighs.

He licked and kissed my soft firm skin and the place where my thighs met the panty line and my mound. He dwelt a bit on my small patch of blond hair at the top and then kissed my pussy lips with full and firm kiss. He started to gently probe the folds with his tongue as he moaned and mumbles in his deep voice. I could feel the vibrations of his voice run through my groin and into my pussy and I felt this tremendous shock of exquisite pleasure rock me.

My thighs started to tremble as Matt's tongue continued to probe and lick my cunt as he also inserted a finger gently to penetrate my innermost hot love tunnel. I wailed and bucked my hips to meet his delightful finger and in doing so I moved my clit on to his probing tongue.

Oh ... what a sensation. I had never felt such uninhibited lust and passion before and I whimpered and called out "Matt...." Matt now started to focus on my clit as he continued to flick it with his tongue while he gripped it with his lips and moaned with his deep bass voice.

I felt this violent surge hit me as the vibrations from his voice seemed to push a giant wave through my entire body. I screamed incorrigibly as my body lost total control as my thighs clasped around his face and my hand gripped his head and my groin bucked into his face. I exploded with an incredible orgasm. My pussy started to pulse and clench his finger as it erupted hot juices all over his hand and face, wave after wave.

My thighs were trembling uncontrollably and my stomach was churning as my orgasm peaked and then slowly subsided as each convulsion seemed to slow down. Matt's lips and tongue moved away from my now very sensitive clitoris while his finger still gently probed and moved in response to the firm muscular contraction of my pussy as he kissing and lick my pussy lips and lapped up the juices.

I was panting and gasping as I slowly opened my eyes to look at my groin. There I was met by Matt's brown eyes looking so tenderly into my eyes as he lifted his head and removed his finger from my pussy. He stood up as his hand slowly moved up my thighs and waist to my tits as they gently flicked a sensitive nipple and then slowly caressed my face as he leaned forward to kiss me. What an amazing man!

Though I had not been with many men, I have been fortunate in enjoying a good sex life with them but I was amazed at how unbelievably intense this experience had been .... And we had hardly started. It was not just the physical pleasure and lust but the personal chemistry with this amazing hunk of a man who had made me cream in my pant at first sight and whose deep gaze from those brown eyes touched my innermost heart and soul and sent waves of passion and emotion rushing through me.

As Matt leaned forward and kissed me I responded earnestly and reached out to caress his face and his chest with strong firm muscles so toned by his martial arts. I moved my hands down to his groin and gripped his steel hard cock and gasped at its size and its throbbing energy.

I thought Rod Tucker had a big cock and all the women in Boston spoke of it. But my "Matt the delivery boy" had a cock every bit as big and even harder and more energetic as it pulsed in my hand. I could feel the pre-come leaking and dripping on to my hand as I gently stroked it and gripped his balls with my other hand as I said, "You wonderful man, let me now please you like you did to me".

I moved my face away from our sweet kiss as I leaned forward to Matt's groin and looked in awe at his large thick man meat with shiny red head, wet and dripping with his juices. I leaned forward and kissed the cock head with parted lips and slowly ran my tongue over the moist head, tasting the sweet, sour and musky drops and smearing them slowly over the whole knob as I gently sucked on it with a prolonged kiss.

Matt groaned with a deep gasp and looked down at me as I looked up to catch his eyes. I smiled at him with all the emotion I could feel in me while continued to kissing and licking this wonderful phallus. I suddenly felt the incredibly hard cock meat pulse, throb and jump is my hands as Matt groaned and the cock head popped out of my mouth and bumped me in my nose and firmly but gently slapped my cheek as it came to rest back on my lips. I giggled and blushed as I coyly crooned "Ooooh... you like that".

I continued to slowly bob my head up and down as I took more and more of the cock into my mouth. I doubted that I could deep throat Matt like I used to do with Angelo but I was going to try my best to satisfy this wonderful man who had pleased me so passionately. I kept up the steady rhythm of kissing, licking, sucking and bobbing on Matt's cock meat.

I was soon taking the entire length of Matt's cock into my mouth. I relaxed and adjusted my jaw and throat to position his cock at the right angle. My mouth was feeling the steady pulsing throb from Matt's cock and I could now see that Matt was really enjoying a good blow job from me. He was now talking to me telling me how good my mouth felt on his cock and how beautifully sexy I looked.

Matt started moaning as I continued to stroke his cock with my lips while I now held his balls in my right hand and started to gently caress them. I used my finger nails to gently scratch the underside while squeezing the balls and pulling the scrotum very gently. This put a bit of downward pressure on his cock as I sucked on it. Matt was now firmly thrusting his hips into my face and his rhythm was keeping pace with my oral strokes.

Though I had not been with many men, I felt I was a very sexual person and I knew I really wanted to please my man. Matt was showing more urgency and grunting and moaning as he kept looking at my face. I kept looking at his eyes and smiling as I now started to really pay attention to his cock head. While I stroked my mouth down, my lips met his pubic mound at the base of the cock and his cock head nuzzled into my throat.

I put a bit of pressure in this position and then I bobbed up all the way to the top and again I used my lips and tongue on the purple pulsing bell of phallus and hit the sensitive cleft. This made Matt tremble at each stroke and he had a stunned grin on his face as he half shut his eyes and thrust his hips at my face.

He said "Careful baby, you will make me cum soon. Do you want me to take you to the bedroom?" I just smiled at him as I continued to suck this amazingly hard and throbbing cock. My pussy was dripping and pulsing with desire and excitement as I realised that I was doing a great job pleasing this stud from Paris!

Me, the bookish, shy and inexperience Susan was putting on a great show and literally had Matt by his balls! Matt again said that he was about to cum soon. I just ignored him as I could now feel Matt panting, moaning and thrusting more firmly at my face and I continued to suck his cock and pulled firmly on his balls as I gave the head a really firm but wet and prolonged kiss with my lips and tongue. Matt suddenly shuddered and bucked and his hand held my head as he bucked his hips at my face.

I was a bit hesitant as I have never had a man cum in my mouth like that before. Angelo had always made sure that he pulled out of my mouth before he came and sprayed my tits and shoulders. Rod had preferred to cum on my stomach or ass cheeks after fucking me. But now Matt's hard cock was pulsing thick, musky squirts of copious semen into my mouth and face. I had no option but to accept it as I wanted to continue to please him.

Matt let go of my head a bit and I came up for a breath. But his massive cock was spewing cum and a big stream hit me flush on my face and eyes. The first squirt hit me square on my upper lip and into my mouth. I was stunned as I felt the heat of the semen on my skin. I was struck by the hot and musky taste as the second squirt hit my eyes and cheek.

I was blushing and giggling as I eagerly kissed and licked Matt's cock head and focussed on the slit as another squirt hit me on my nose and forehead. I kept looking at this incredible sight in the reflection on the TV as his cock kept pulsing and cum was now flowing from my mouth down his cock. I looked into Matt's eyes and was struck by the passion and tenderness in his gaze as I smiled at him and continued to kiss and lick his wonderful cock clean. I gently squeezed his balls as Matt shuddered one last time and slowly slumped on the sofa next to me.

I felt this strange surge of lusty pride that I was really into this great blow job that my new lover had enjoyed. I cuddled up to Matt and kissed him on his lips as he slowly responded and started talking to me with deep emotion as he continued to kiss me softly and gently. I watched Matt's face and smiled at him as I gently caressed his cock one last time. He smiled back and reached out to me and hugged me close to him. He held me close and kissed me passionately and thanked me for a most amazing blow job.  

He said it was worth waiting for three months and thanked me again as his hands caressed my all over my tits, face, ass and my whole body. I clung on to him as a huge happy wave enveloped me and I was so glad I had pleased my new lover so much. I could just feel his emotions and passion as he held me and caressed me and kissed me. "Look at you baby, I am so sorry. I did not mean to cum like that and splatter all over your face.". I just giggled and said "A girl has got to have her pearls you know ... and particularly on her birthday"!

We cuddled and kissed for a while and then Matt carried me to his bedroom and into the bathroom. I felt so secure in his arms. Not even Rod had carried me like this. We were still kissing soft, tender and yet passionate kisses with our tongues probing our lips and intertwining each other and gently sucking on each other's mouths. My pussy was now dripping its juices as I was aroused beyond imagination after having sucked Matt's throbbing massive cock meat and him splattering his thick cum all over my face and neck.

He gently put me down and ran a hot bath. We spent half an hour in the hot bath as we leisurely washed and caressed each other. Matts cock was semi hard right through as I enjoyed feeling his hard muscular body while he caressed me so gently and yet firmly. I warped my body around him and wondered how it would feel to have his steel hard cock throbbing and plunging in my soaking pussy. It was 9 months since a man had fucked me and I was so horny and lustful. Yet my heart was skipping and my skin was tingling as Matt kissed me, sucked my nipples, touched my face, stroked my bum and whispered in my ears with his deep voice.

I laughed and smiled as Matt told me how incredibly hot and elated he was with the blow job I gave him. "When I first met you I thought you were so snooty and arrogant. I wanted to stuff your mouth with my cock and fuck those sweet sexy lips. But then I found out that you were actually an amazingly sweet woman."

"You are welcome to fuck my face any time you want, Matt" I said and giggled and nuzzled into his neck as he held me close.

I could see that Matts cock was starting to swell and I gripped it in my fingers and stroked it gently and said, "When are you going plunge that amazing stud pole into my soaking pussy?" and kissed him in his ear and slid my tongue deep into it. I felt him shiver with pleasure as he got up.

Matt took a big towel and started wiping me and we then wiped each other. Matt again carried me to his bed and placed me on the bed. Classical Indian music was playing while Matt looked at my reflection on the big mirror. My heart skipped as I saw our reflection in the mirror. Memories of Rod fucking me in front of his mirror and taping us shot through my mind. I still had this vague memory of me kneeling and grimacing with horny passion as Rod fucked me from the back. My brief thoughts were quickly replaced by the sweet adoring look in Matt's eyes as he gently touched me.