Snooty Arrogance? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled back at Matt and asked if he had a video camera connected up. I realised that Matt was a very special man. He touched my cheek gently and looked into my eyes and seemed to look deep within me as he said "Yes, I do, and we can watch our performance some time. I had the cameras set up to go on as part of the security system and the spare ones were linked to the bedroom and the lounge!" I giggled and reached for his hand and pulled him into bed.

As Matt got into bed, I wrapped myself around him and started kissing him passionately as I moulded my body into his. The strong hard masculine feel of his body sent warm fire glowing in my entire body as he firmly but sensually caressed my bum and my back. I pushed my tits firmly into his chest as our lips and tongues merged in a passionate and prolonged kiss. I could feel Matt's cock was now steel hard and sandwiched between our bellies as I wound my thighs around him and felt the hard muscles of his strong legs push into me.

Matt than firmly rolled me on to my back and started kissing my ears and neck with incredible passion and tenderness as he gazed into my eyes with his brown sparkling eyes. I could see the deep passion and desire in him and I wished deep within me that he could sense my own desire for him to sink his amazing steel hard cock pole into my soaking pussy. I had not been fucked in 9 months and now I had this incredible man of my dreams whom my pussy had creamed at the sight of on the very first day.  

As if reading my mind, Matt knelt between my thighs as his arms rested on either side of my arms. I had wrapped my arms around his neck and was kissing his chest and his nipples as I felt his thick phallus touch my thighs and my groin and then push at my pussy lips. I whimpered as I raised my hips to give him the right angle to enter me.

Matt then thrust his groin towards my soaking pussy and I felt his cock gently but firmly nuzzle my nether lips and the rubbery head enter me. I moaned and involuntarily moved my hips up to meet his thrust and he entered me as my Yoga trained pussy muscles clamped around his hard cock meat. I immediately felt his cock pulsing in response and throbbing as I continued to clasp my pussy around the incredible phallus of my new lover.

My cunt was tight as I had not had a cock in it for 9 months and yet my pussy muscles were well toned with regular Yoga so that I could clasp around Matts cock and squeeze it and also yield and accommodate more of him. The passion and lust was overpowering me as I moaned and said "Matt, you wonderful, sweet man, your huge manhood feels so incredibly sexy. I have wanted you for 3 months, from the day I set eyes on you".

I could feel all these amazing emotions and sensations of Matt as his cock entered my hot, wet, tight pussy as he withdrew the first thrust to the very exit of my cunt. I gasped with disappointment at losing the hot hard prick and I moaned and begged "Matt, I want you deep in me, please!", as my pussy clutched and squeezed desperately at Matt's thick hard phallus.

He then thrust firmly but steadily into my groin and I lifted up my hips in anticipation as I felt the delightful lusty pleasure of his man meat penetrate my spasming pussy muscles and stretch them as he went deep into me. My head was swirling and my blood racing in my body as every nerve in me was highlighted by sexual passion and desire for Matt. His musky man smell mixed with the soap from our bath was so heady and emotionally soothing while the hard muscles of this chest were both hard and soft to touch. My thighs were wrapped firmly around his hips as I felt his wonderful cock throb and pulse inside my clasping pussy.

I could feel his balls come to rest on my bum. Matt again withdrew his hard cock pole and stopped at the very entrance of my clasping love tunnel. My pussy lips were well stretched and gripping the knob of his cock and I was swaying my head in pleasure when I saw the sight of Matt fucking me in the big mirror. That sight of his long, thick hard cock shining with my juices sent a huge burst of lusty thrill through me as I whimpered "Matt, baby, please fuck me. Please don't stop".

Matt looked down into my flushed face and I saw this deep passion and emotion in his brown eyes as he smiled and stroked his cock into my pussy and leaned forward to kiss me. He continued to slowly fuck me with firm long strokes as I started to whimper and moan with unimaginable pleasure. I responded with firm upward thrusts of my hips. I could feel Matts steel hard cock throb and pulse in regular beats as my pussy lips squeeze his cock and drew it deep inside.

Matt's breath was a steady pant as he fucked me with strong firm but gentle strokes. I could see his eyes cloud over with lust and I whimpered "You wonderful sexy man. I wanted you to do this to me from the day I saw you. This is so much more pleasurable than I ever fantasised. I am so glad you are enjoying it as well, Matt. Ooooh Maaatt ....." as I felt a distinct increase in Matt's fuck stroke.

His steady strokes were now stronger and being met with firmer and stronger trusts from my hips as I started to whimper and cry out Matt's name loudly. I could now hear the slapping sound of our bodies as our groins met and his thighs slammed firmly into my bum. His martial arts toned muscles met my Yoga trained body and made firm slapping noises. I again got a glimpse of Matts cock stroke into my pussy and saw his balls rest at the bottom before the next stroke started.

My thighs were now gripping Matt firmly and I could feel myself trembling as I was now bucking to each stroke as this amazingly handsome man fucked me with his stud cock and yet looked at me with those gently, passionate and lustful eyes. I could feel Matt's own pleasures climbing as his cock seemed to grow in my pussy and was pulsing stronger to my clasping pussy's rhythm. Our passions picked up a step when Matt leaned forward a bit and the upper part of his cock started hitting my clit on the down ward stroke.   I whimpered and blabbered incorrigibly as my pussy gushed juices in spasms, responding to every stroke from Matt's amazing cock. Suddenly I tensed and clung on to Matt as my pussy nerves tripped a switch and my muscles clamped down hard on his hard meat pole. I called out his name "Maaatttt" and started bucking and convulsing and shuddering in an incredible orgasm. I lost all sense of my immediate surrounding as my body was just consumed by this amazing man's passionate pounding as I just held on strongly to him.

My orgasm rolled in my gut and curled my toes as my thighs shuddered and my chest hammered and my head seemed to feel a rush of gale force wind. Matt continued to fuck me with powerful and urgent strokes as my cunt continued to clasp and squeeze his cock, trying to milk his orgasm to join me. I closed my eyes as the waves of orgasm were slowly plateauing.

I could feel my face was flushed and my eyes were shut as I continued to shudder and whimper. I could feel the amazing pleasure in my pussy almost unbearable and yet I could feel my inner muscles continue to milk my lover's cock with strong contractions. I felt exhausted and yet still very horny and excited. I slowly opened my eyes to look up at Matt with his eyes firmly shut and his brows furrowed in a lusty expression as he kept up the long and strong fuck strokes.

Our groins slap together in a steady beat & I could start feeling Matt's cock pulse and throb ever stronger. I moaned "Oooh Matt, you wonderful man ...." And he opened his eyes and looked deep into my very soul. I smiled and said "I want to feel you cum inside me Matt". Matt grunted and mumbled my name as our bodies were dripping sweat as he continued to fuck me ever faster and harder. My whole body seemed to respond immediately to the change in Matt and I could feel my pussy clasping and milking Matt's turgid cock.

This seemed push Matt over the edge as he started to shudder and buck as his cock strokes became shorter and harder. His shuddering, groaning and splashing sweat seemed almost like an animal passion that overtook us. I could hear Matt roar and groan as I remember screaming "Maaaaatt ooooh Maaatt"..... as I shuddered uncontrollably and bucked and tremble as another huge orgasm over took me. I could feel Matt also tremble and shake as he had his groin firmly in mine and his cock buried deep in my pussy.

Matt's cock was pulsing and a throbbing in my pussy as my cunt muscles squeezed and miked him. He started to spew his tick semen deep into my clenching and clasping pussy as I clung on to him in total submission and yet demanding every last bit of his lusty passion. I could not let go of my firm grip as my thighs and pussy continued to squeeze and milk his cock. Our mutual orgasms merged into an amazing emotional moment as our eyes locked.

I looked up at Matt weakly and gazed deep into his sleepy brown eyes. I felt him reach under me and grip my bum as he rolled over on the bed. I was now on top of Matt and his cock was still buried in my wet cunt which was still slowly clasping his wonderful cock.

I relaxed and just pressed my boobs into Matt's chest as I smelt our combined sweat which only seemed to heighten the pleasure and the tranquil after-mood of this absolutely life changing fuck. We were smiling into each others' eyes as we kissed tenderly and whispered and cuddled. I could feel Matt's heart beat slowly return to normal as it pounder under my tits. I could slowly feel his cock soften and our bodies relax as I realised that Matt was now half asleep...