Snoring Pays Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only cum twice and I was a healthy young stud, but I tried to pace myself a little so I could be sure of making it all the way through their mini-orgy.

Mom had shucked her nightgown by this time, giving me my first good look at her body, which was surprisingly sexy, given my previous image of her as someone who was unaware of sex. Julie's naked body was all that I had ever hoped for. Lithe and lanky, with wonderful swoops and swirls and bumps in all the right places and the most beautiful pussy on earth. At least I imagined that it must be, considering the fact that the two pussies I could see were the sum total of my experience.

Mom had swung Julie around into what I later learned was called the "69" position, which pointed her cunt directly at the camera.

Well, there was no point in saving myself for anything better than this, so I blew my third wad into my towel. Julie's pussy was all I had ever hoped it might be. The fact that it was dripping wet and swollen was enhanced by the sight of Mom's face buried in it. What the hell, I went ahead and blew my nuts again. If I died from excessive orgasms, at least I would go out happy.

When they wound down and Julie went back to her room, I was almost relieved. As much as I had enjoyed this totally surprising turn of events, I had put everything I had into it and only wanted to sleep at this point, to recover my strength.

It was only later that I began trying to put it all together. If Mom was putting something in my food to make me sleep, why was it fairly easy for me to wake up to my alarm? It must be because I already knew that I had very low sensitivity to painkillers of all sorts. None of the normal stuff had much effect on me. When the dentist had given me sodium pentathol, the famous "truth serum", it hadn't knocked me out. That must explain it, I thought.

The most exciting thing I had learned was what Julie had said as she left Mom's room. "Why don't you give him an extra dose tonight, Mom? I want to see if I can fuck him."

Mom's words had left me even more excited. "If it works, I'll try it, too."

How was I possibly going to build up enough steam to get ready for my first piece of ass, so soon after completely draining my balls? Julie's recorded words had been said last night. My balls had been drained when I watched the playback this morning. Would I be able to perform? It would be a disaster if I couldn't get it up for my first ever opportunity to see first-hand what it was all about. I'll bet Julie's cunt was hot and wet and tight and would simply drive me out of my fucking mind when she slid that thing down my... Wait a minute, what was I worried about? I was already holding a tremendous hard-on, just thinking about it. Bring it on, Sis! Do your worst. I can handle it!

At dinner that evening, I tried to guess which food or drink Mom might have spiked. She was a nurse, so she had access to all kinds of things and a good knowledge of what should work on me. She just failed to recognize my lack of sensitivity to them. For that matter, I have never met a doctor who believed me when I told him of my condition. They simply dismiss what I tell them as nonsense and continue as planned.

At any rate, I tried to eat and drink as little as I thought I could get away with. It would be a catastrophe if I wasn't able to wake up and missed out on my first fuck.

However, that's exactly what happened. I don't know what she used, but whatever it was knocked me out cold until the following morning. Luckily, I had set the camera up again because I wanted a record of my defloration.

I woke and realized that I had missed it all. "Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!", I spat as I ran for the shower. Not only had I missed out on everything, but I was already late for school and wouldn't have time to watch the tape until that afternoon.

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" was all I could say for most of the day. I was at my classes, but I certainly didn't get anything out of them. My entire attention was centered on getting home, rewinding that tape, grabbing a handful of meat and waiting to watch my first fuck.

The first surprise came when Julie and Mom came in together. Both were already naked and had obviously been warming each other up. Perhaps they needed a little extra incentive to make themselves go through with it. Whatever. As long as I got mine, why should I care?

Before they came in, a hand had reached inside the door and flicked my overhead light on and off a few times to see if it would rouse me.

When they saw that I failed to respond, Julie didn't waste any time. She went directly to the object of her lust. It had been lying softly across my thigh when she grabbed it, but immediately rose to the occasion. Mom flicked the light back on so she could see better, which I greatly appreciated. It made my keepsake tape a lot more easy to view, with great detail.

Julie popped the head in her mouth and started humming. Her long fingers were tickling my balls as she bobbed up and down.

I slept through that? What the hell had she given me? Whatever it was, I needed to know so I could tell the dentist the next time he had to do something awful in my mouth.

Julie apparently decided I was stiff enough and she was wet enough. She straddled my thighs and began to lower herself onto me. Mom helped by holding Julie's cunt lips apart and guiding me to the sweet spot.

Oh yes! I watched, entranced, as my swollen prick disappeared into my sexy sister's beautiful twat. Inch by careful inch, she descended until she sat triumphantly on my belly with the entire length swallowed inside her.

Mom sat beside us on the bed and tickled Julie's clit while she sucked on her nipples.

Julie sat for a moment before rising a few inches and falling back. "Oh Mom. It feels so good! The boys I've fucked before didn't feel half this good."

"Perhaps it's because you are completely in control, dear. What you do and how you do it is entirely up to you. Jeremy's penis is only a tool for you to use as you like. Just like the vibrators I gave you. Do you see how much better sex is when the woman is in complete control?"

So, that was it, huh? It was all about control. Mom wasn't against sex. She was only against man-controlled sex. Ok. For the moment, I could accept that. Perhaps later things would change, but for now they were moving along faster than I ever imagined they might.

My worries about non-performance had been pointless as it turned out. Julie's face got all scrunched up and her nipples jutted out even more as she increased the pace of her fucking herself.

"Mom! It's working! He's cumming! I can feel it inside me! It feels so great!

Well, that answered that question. I was the only one who could be absolutely certain that I was asleep at that time, and I had no memory of it at all. What a shame! However, as I reminded myself while pumping out another hot load, there were bound to be more opportunities if Julie thought it felt as good as she was saying.

Mom pulled Julie off me and went down on me to suck the last drops and clean me off. Then she straddled me as Julie had done and lowered her only slightly looser cunt down my somnolent flagpole.

Julie repeated the treatment on Mom that she had received when she was fucking me. Mom must have liked it from the way she bounced around.

"Is this the first time you've been fucked since Daddy left?"

"Unh huh. I wasn't willing to bring anyone else into the house or in my heart, for that matter. I could probably never bring myself to do this if Jeremy were awake, either. While he is asleep, I can think of him as a big warm dildo, like I told you to do. I'm not fucking my son, I'm only using part of him to masturbate. At least that's what I can tell myself for now. Maybe later I'll come to terms with it, but for now it's better if he is asleep."

She stopped talking and sort of went into overdrive, slamming herself to the root, to get the maximum penetration. She adjusted herself a bit to make her son's prick reach the exact spot she needed to scratch and kept whamming away until her eyes rolled back into her head and she collapsed limply across my sleeping body.

I was cumming again as I watched my mom achieve such pleasure by using me. If that's what she needed, then why should I complain? Even if I hadn't experienced all the sensations first hand, at least I could never say I hadn't been fucked.

When she lifted off me, I saw that she had made me cum again and watched as my mother and sister took turns licking my cum from my cock and balls. They left the room, arm in arm, no doubt heading for Mom's bed to finish the night together.

I sat limply, with my dick hanging limply between my legs as I contemplated my future. Perhaps the reason for my sleeping so soundly throughout the festivities was due more to the fact that I had been extremely tired. But no, that would only explain my sleeping through the alarm, not my sleeping through my loss of virginity. Whatever she had given me had really been potent.

When I got home from classes, I had a couple of hours before anyone else came home, so I searched Mom's medicine cabinet thoroughly and wrote down the names of all the drugs I didn't recognize. There were two or three I had never heard of, so I looked them up on the 'net. Sure enough, one of them was described as an extremely powerful narcotic, to be used with extreme caution.

The prescription was for 30 capsules and there were 29 in the bottle, which made it fairly certain that she had only given me one capsule. I emptied the contents of the top four or five of them into a baggie and replaced the level with something from the kitchen that looked the same through the capsule wall. The next time she "drugged" me I would be able to experience it all.

I didn't have long to wait this time. I still had no way to know when she was going to dope me, so I was ready every night. Still, I was sort of relieved when they didn't come that night. My poor bruised balls needed a little rest If I hoped to enjoy my first fully aware taste of pussy.

On the second night, I was awake and waiting impatiently when the light flicked on and off. Luckily I knew what to expect so it didn't startle me. My dick had been ready for a long time and was standing clear of my belly as they approached the bed.

"Look, Mom. He's already hard. Do you want to go first this time?"

"Ok. Guide him in for me."

All my notions about what it would feel like went right out the door at the first contact of those full, hot lips. I almost came right then, but managed to hold off by gritting my teeth.

Mom slid right on down until she bottomed out.

I was in ecstasy! All the anticipation and self foreplay already had me on the edge. When her warm glove grasped me the first time, I responded with a shot across her bow. So much for holding out. Maybe I could hold out longer for Julie, but I wouldn't have bet on it at that point.

"Oh my. Jeremy is cumming already. You don't suppose he is awake, do you?"

"Want me to pinch him?"

"No. If he isn't awake, there's no reason to force him awake to find his dick lodged to the roots in his mother's pussy. Let's just continue. I don't think there is any possibility that he could have stayed awake after what I gave him."

When Mom finished with me, Julie cleaned me off with her cunt right in my face. Perhaps she was testing to see if I would admit being awake. Perhaps it was simply the most comfortable position to do what she was doing. Perhaps she simply liked the idea of pushing her squishy cunt in my face. It made no difference to me. All I knew was that I was getting my first chance to examine one of those things up close and personal. I wanted to see what it tasted like, but had to be content with simply breathing the fumes.

Julie got another mouthful of cum in response to her sucking and grinding her cunt on my chin. While I was still spurting, she jumped up and slammed her full weight on my prick, impaling herself completely in one thrust.

I just kept on cumming.

The next morning, I could tell that both of them were watching me very closely for any sign that I had known or suspected what had gone on the night before. I played it cool.

"Are you feeling all right this morning, Jeremy?" Mom was pushing it a little.

"I'm fine, Mom. I just had this crazy dream last night and I'm feeling a little tired, but I'm ok." I went back to my breakfast.

"What sort of dream, Jeremy?", Julie chimed in.

"I don't really remember it very clearly. There were a bunch of people doing things but the harder I try to remember, the more it goes away. It was a crazy dream, anyway. Nothing like that would ever happen in real life."

"Yeah. Dreams are funny like that." Julie seemed relieved that at least I didn't remember anything well enough to think it might be true. Who cared what I imagined or dreamed? It was probably the same shit I had always fantasized about. If I told anyone, they wouldn't believe me anyhow. They would think I was making it up or simply describing a wet dream.

Mom tousled my hair and went upstairs to get ready for work. I whipped out my prong and jerked myself off in the breakfast nook as I replayed the events of the previous night in my mind. I left a rope of cum lying in my plate and wondered if whoever washed the dishes would notice. Then I realized that it was my turn to load the dishwasher.

Two or three times a week, Julie and Mom would fuck me dry. I think they sort of quit worrying about whether or not I was actually asleep as the novelty wore off and their sense of danger at being discovered was dissipated.

They became less and less careful of the way they dressed, or didn't, around me. After all, I might or might not have already seen everything, anyway. In the mornings, Mom would be in her robe and it wasn't always belted as tight as it used to be. Julie quit wearing her robe over her baby dolls and eventually quit bothering to put the bottoms on before coming downstairs.

I pretended not to notice. Perhaps they were so accustomed to doing with me as they might during the night that they were beginning to believe that I wasn't aware of anything they did. I played along by pretending to ignore anything they did.

It got to the point where Julie would come up behind Mom at the sink and reach around her to grab her full tits through the gap in her loosely hanging robe. Mom would moan and turn her head back to accept a kiss. She would push her ass back against Julie as if she wished it were me playing with her tits and that I was fucking her over the sink. I continued the game by totally ignoring them.

Now I began to make use of the sleeping pills I had exchanged for inert ingredients. I would give each of them a capsule in their food, whenever it was my turn at kitchen duty.

The first time I put them out, I had a tremendous sense of power over them. Perhaps this is what turned them on so thoroughly when drugging me. I had to drug them both or else I might be disturbed in the middle of something. I would have preferred to do one at a time, to get the maximum pleasure from more leisurely discovery. However, I could still do that by letting one of them simply lie there while I enjoyed the other.

It was very exciting to experience the feeling of being able to do anything at all that I wanted to do with two beautiful women. I posed them in all sorts of lewd positions and took picture after picture for my collection. I set up a mirror and took shots of me fucking my sister's mouth and my mother's ass.

It was great in a way, but I soon realized that this wasn't what I wanted. Their enthusiastic participation was what I needed. Anything else was simply immature experimentation.

Meanwhile, their guard was dropping lower and lower around me. Had they truly convinced themselves that they were invisible to me? One morning, Julie actually sat in a chair a few feet away from me and pulled Mom's face into her steamy cunt, then pulled Mom's robe up over her ass to show me everything a young boy could hope to see. I sat motionless, without expression and pretended not to see them until something snapped in me.

Enough! That was too fucking much. If I allowed this activity to continue, our relationship might be permanently damaged, if it wasn't already so.

I stood, dropped my pants, knelt behind Mom and slammed my prick all the way up her exposed cunt.

Julie and Mom reacted as if a ghost had entered the room. Both of them froze in place, not daring to speak as I began to plow into Mom's back forty.

"Take off your nighty, Julie. I want to see your tits. Take off Mom's robe, too. I want you both naked." I hammered away in the knowledge that this was my first real fuck. Everything else had been some sort of one sided masturbation.

"Ok. Here it cums. Brace yourself Mom. I'm going to blow your doors off." I shivered and shuddered and sweated as my body released enough liquid to float a barge.

Neither of them said a word or did anything to stop me, but they didn't jump up and suggest that we start an orgy, either. They simply waited until I was finished and resumed their normal morning activities.

This was my morning, again, for kitchen duty and I pondered what had transpired as I cleaned up the kitchen without bothering to put my pants back on. Where would all this lead to? Would we be a freely fucking family now?

I got my answer as soon as I walked in the house that evening. I had stayed late at school for basketball practice and was worn out with no plans for any sort of games. I already had all the tapes and pictures that I would need, so I had stopped setting up the camera or elaborate VCR arrangements. All I wanted was a good meal and a good night's sleep. Sex could wait. I never thought I would think that, but I had actually been satiated for once in my life.

No sooner had I cleared the front door than a garbage bag was thrown over my head and a rope wound around my waist.

"What's going on?", I yelled as I was led across the floor and tied to a chair in the kitchen.

"Can you breathe ok?", my mom asked.

"Yeah, I can breathe. Why are you doing this?"

"We simply can't have you acting as if you are in charge around here. You will do as I say if you want to live here. Understood?" She was almost screaming.

"Ok, ok. Now let me go."

"You're not going anywhere until I decide you will. Take his clothes off, Julie."

Once more I was on the weak side of a control situation, which is the only place Mom could tolerate having me. I had underestimated her need. It felt a little scary, but I already knew the extent of what they did to me when they thought I was helpless, so I relaxed and went along with them.

"Ok. I understand, but I'm very hungry. Why don't you take off the bag and give me something to eat? I won't try to stop you or interfere with you in an way."

"Hah! You can't stop us. You are under my absolute control and I will do whatever I like with you."

"Yes, Mom." Wow! Was she actually going bananas on us? Had she always been like this but we just didn't realize it?

However, she did relent enough to let Julie untie me and remove the bag. She also insisted that I take off all my clothes, which was ok with me. I ate naked while they were fully clothed. No problem, but I was going to keep a very close eye on Mom in case she went further off the deep end

When we finished eating, Mom had Julie tie me up again and both of them stripped.

"Is Momma's little boy horny?", she asked as she stroked my rapidly lengthening prick. Julie was walking around me, rubbing her tits into my shoulders and my back as she stroked her cunt.

Mom swallowed my rod to the hilt. Where did she learn that? Maybe they teach that in nurse's school? The fingers she was tickling my balls with were driving me crazy, then she wet one and slid it up my ass. Now there was a new experience! She got what she wanted with that one and swallowed as fast as she could.