Snoring Pays Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie stood beside the chair with her slick cunt next to my mouth, offering me my first chance to try eating a little pussy when we were both supposed to be awake. Actually, it was more of a demand, but why quibble?

I learned that I loved the taste of pussy and that Julie loved the way I tasted it. On the off chance that she would enjoy it as much as I had, I ran a finger up her ass, as Mom had done to me. Apparently, she shared my enjoyment.

"Let me fuck him now, Mom. You're going to like the way he eats pussy. I guarantee it."

Julie climbed on board and began a long slow fuck that lasted through two or three Momgasms. If it meant that we could do this shit on a regular basis as long as I was willing to be tied down, then it was ok with me. If my mom had gone slightly nuts and couldn't face the world head on, then who else could help protect her better from things she couldn't deal with than her own children?

Mom and Julie slept together openly after that. Whenever I was horny, all I had to do was to bring them a rope. We continued like that until I went away to college and took a job out of state following graduation.

Mom and Julie stayed together from then on. Julie took classes at the local junior college to be able to qualify for a job she enjoyed and did well. She was content to stay with Mom and care for her as long as she was needed. I visited as often as I could manage it. I was married now and lived a long way from them, but tried to get there at least once or twice a year.

Although my wife never understood why, I always went alone.

And I always brought a rope.