Snorkeling

Story Info
I go nude while snorkeling; my wife comes to the party.
1.8k words
3.99
72.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been snorkeling for about 30 minutes off the coast of Hawaii when I decided I was a little bored with our favourite snorkeling spot. We came here often, because it was far enough away from the tourist spots that only locals really used it and then typically they were only spear-fishermen.

My wife was doing her usual snorkel session, diving deep down and peering under coral and rock formations, looking for interesting things. She would glance in my direction every now and then to make sure I was nearby and okay, but otherwise we were pretty much doing our own thing.

That's when the idea hit me.

While she was not paying attention, I whipped off by board shorts and threw them up on a nearby rock edge. My cock was instantly hard, because I'd never done anything involving nudity before and certainly had more than just swimming around naked on my mind.

From then, I went back to pretending to be snorkeling normally. With my wife periodically glancing back, she mustn't have been really paying attention because I saw no reaction.

Over the next 20 minutes, the hardness of my cock varied greatly. If I was thinking about my whole nude snorkeling experience, I'd get hard pretty quickly, but whenever I focused on the ocean and my surroundings, I'd gradually go soft again.

My wife continued to pay no attention.

A couple came snorkeling by, presumably some tourists who had gotten the inside scoup. The woman saw my bare ass and pointed to her friend, I could see them both laughing through their snorkels.

I thought I saw a turtle head under a rock formation, so I dove down deep and grabbed onto the edge of the rock. As I pulled myself down and shoved my head under the ledge, I suddenly felt a gloved hand slide up the back of my thigh to cup my ass as another bare hand felt around to my front to grab my limp cock.

Turning my head suddenly, I saw my wife peering at me through her dive mask. We held our positions, somewhat oddly upside down on the edge of some lava rock underwater as her hand massaged my cock to hardness.

Running low on air, I pushed off the rock and turned to shoot back for the surface. My wife always had better lungs than me, so she let me go and slowly rose up to join me. As I gasped for air and she surfaced beside me, she immediately grabbed my cock again and resume her slow stroking off it.

She spat her snorkel out. "I saw an eel down there near the rocks.", she said cheekily. I noticed her glove floating on the water behind her.

"Meet you back down there", she said and pushed back, letting go off my cock. She grabbed her glove and shoved it down her one-piece swimsuit between her tits. She wiggled her eyebrows at me seductively as she put her snorkel back in her mouth and I watched her flip around and dive down.

Taking a couple of deep breaths, I flipped over and followed her. She had already latched onto the rock at the bottom with her gloved hand and was motioning for me to do the same.

Never as elegant under water as she is, I tried my best and latched onto the rock, my body swinging about slowly in the current.

She wasted no time in wrapping one arm around my waist as she spat her snorkel out. Her lips engulfed my cock so easily that I almost blew my air out immediately.

So here we were, pretty much exactly where I'd hoped when I first ripped off my shorts about an hour before. I was clinging one-armed to a rock and starting to worry about my air supply as my wife clung to my body and delivered a fantastic underwater blowjob.

With aching lungs, I let go of the rock and tapped her on the head. She gripped my waist tighter and took my cock deeper, so I turned upward and did my best to kick my fins towards the surface, lifting both of us up as she continued to blow me.

I burst through into air and spat my snorkel, choking in air as best I could while my mind continued to focus on the lips sliding up and down my cock under the water. The question of how my wife was holding her breath flashed through my mind, but obviously I was willing to let her figure out her own needs as she deep throated me and licked my balls on each stroke.

It seemed like forever as I treaded water on the surface before she broke free and popped up to get her own air supply. She hardly seemed out of breath at all. "Salty" she said with a laugh and wiped her lips dry a little. She kicked back away from me with her own strong fin strokes.

"Okay, don't follow me down immediately, let me get set and then follow my lead", she said. I always knew she was more comfortable in the water than me, but I'd never have guessed she was this comfortable. She was taking control of our session just as if we were back home in bed!

I watched her flip over and dive down, then I stuck my face in the water to watch her. She latched onto a rock again, but this time I saw her hand reach back and pull her swimsuit aside, revealing the dark bush between her legs. She motion for me to join her.

I tried to hyper-ventilate a bit now, taking in repeatedly quick deep breaths, because I knew this was my time to shine.

Diving down, I ignored the wrong and went straight for latching my hands on her hips and swinging around behing her, kind of doggy style. It's hard to call it doggy style when she's dangling up from the ocean floor, but let's say it's at least 'from behind'.

I wasn't sure how I was going to find my mark underwater, but her hand gripped my cock at the base and pressed it against her cunt. I pulled hard on her hips and slid right into her.

This is when I discovered how interesting it is to fuck underwater. The whole thrusting aspect is really hard, because as I pushed forward my wife would move about underwater, so my only point of leverage were the gloved grips on her hips. She remained latched onto the rock, even using her ungloved hand for extra grip.

I managed a few good thrusts before I started to feel like I was reaching the end of my weak lung capacity again. I pulled out and shot for the surface, once again barely making it before my aching lungs demanded more air.

My wife popped up beside me again. "Not bad", she said and she moved over to wrap her legs around my hips again, easing my cock back into her. We remained on the surface for a bit, and we struggled to kiss lovingly about our dive masks and dangling snorkels.

Another couple came snorkeling by and to my horror I saw them adjust their direction and come swimming over to us. We stopped thrusting but held our position, me treading water in strong strokes with my fins while my wife remained with her legs wrapped around my hips and her cunt firmly gripping my cock.

I turned us around in the water so my wife's back was towards the oncoming couple so they might at least not notice my bare white ass. She turned her head to be polite, but as I talked to them about nonsense (Had we seen any turtles? Was there anything interesting to see up ahead?) she teased me like crazy by easing and tightening her cunt's grip on my cock.

The other couple eventually got the idea and headed off away from us, hand in hand. "Jesus, I thought I was going to blow my load there", I gasped at my wife as she slowly resumed her hip movements to get a good thrusting motion going.

"Good that you didn't, let me know when you're close, I want to go back under when you cum", she growled into my ear. I added my own effort to the thrusting as best as I could while continuing my kicking to keep us both on the surface.

"What about you?" I asked, half-heartedly.

"Do me later", she said and that was pretty much all I needed to hear so that I could relax my balls a bit and grow towards my orgasm.

"Great, getting close then", I gasped back to her and she crudely hopped off my cock without warning. She laughed and flipped over backwards, diving down deeply.

I wasted no time in following her this time, enjoying the view from behind as I could see her pussy popping in and out of view between her strong kicks. Her swimsuit stretched to the side pushed her pussy lips nicely into a pout whenever I could see it.

She grabbed a rock and spun to watch me approach. I was fixated on her pussy, but she had another idea, reaching forward for my cock. I spun about a bit and spread my legs, letting her grab awkwardly at the base of my cock. I could barely hold my breath as she began to jerk me wildly.

In no time I lost it. I looked down to see something I'd never seen before, even in pornos. As I came, stream after stream of cum sprayed into the ocean and slowly floated away from my cock. My lovely wife didn't let up on massaging my cock as she smiled at me through he snorkel.

We slowly separated and then I kicked hurriedly for the surface again. As I gasped on the surface, she popped up just enough to get a breath, then, dove back down with her snorkel dragging and sucked my softening cock a little more underwater.

After we were done, she didn't say anything, just went back to enjoying the day of snorkeling. I was now moving much slower, but we eventually found our way back to where I'd thrown my board shorts earlier.

Unfortunately, my shorts were gone. So, we continued back to towards the beach and then eventually I had to make a carefully planned naked run from the edge of the water to our towels, much to the cheers of the local families picnicking and playing on the beach.

Laughing like teenagers, we wasted no time in heading back to the car and raced home so we could continue our lovemaking well into the night in the privacy of our own home.