Snorkeling Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread a liberal amount of lotion over his chest, her hands gliding over his shoulders, down his sternum, and out across his pectoral muscles. She looked straight into his eyes as her fingers traced his areolas and then tugged lightly on his nipples. His nostrils flared and his pupils got even larger despite the brightness of the day.

She coated her hands with more lotion and spread it over his abs and stomach, down to the top of his pubic hair, careful not to touch his cock, even as it tried to bob towards her hand. Nate looked down and saw that his entire front was streaked white with excess lotion. "Hey, a little bit of overkill, don't you think?"

"Who said it's all for you?" Emma answered, moving into him so that she could press her chest against his. Nate gasped and pulled her closer, leaning back a bit as she moved against him. Emma smiled as she slid from side to side, dragging her breasts against his chest, rubbing her nipples against his. Nate groaned "I'll never complain about putting on sunscreen again, as long as you're around to help."

"See, who said safe sun couldn't be fun?" Emma laughed. She looked down at the hard cock that was trapped between them, and she ducked lower to slap it playfully between her heavy breasts. Nate felt another surge of lust move through him as he watched her unbelievably sexy movements.

Emma scooted back and picked up the bottle again, this time squirting lines of sunscreen up the fronts of both legs, from the tops of his feet, up his shins and over his thighs. Nate was about to say that he could reach those areas himself, but then gave himself a mental slap on the head and leaned back to watch her work. Emma grinned as she massaged the lotion into his feet and up his legs, laughing as she watched his cock harden even more and bob as her hands approached.

"Hmmm....we had better not forget this fellow," she said, wrapping her lotioned hand around the base of his cock and stroking upwards. She repeated the motion half a dozen times, twisting her hand slightly with each stroke, watching his eyes as she did so.

Nate groaned "Em...if you continue doing that...".

"Then what? Should I stop?" she teased.

"Well...." Nate's voice trailed off.

"Or should I do this?" Emma smiled up at him as she lowered her head to kiss the tip of his cock, and she felt it jump in her hand.

"Tell me" Emma instructed him. "I want to hear you; I want to know what you want, that is so arousing."

"Oh...gosh...I...." Nate stumbled, unused to saying such things.

"Tell me...or I'll stop" Emma threatened, pretending to pull back.

"Oh geez...Emma....please."

"Hmmmm?" Emma arched her eyebrows. "Please what?"

Nate closed his eyes, and whispered "Please take me in your mouth."

"Take what in my mouth?" Emma teased, reaching for his hand. "Your finger?" and she sucked it into her mouth suggestively before releasing it. "Tell me!"

Nate groaned, and he looked at her with eyes dark with longing. "My cock" he muttered. "Please, take my cock in your mouth."

Emma chuckled "That's better, hun. And I will...soon...but not quite yet." She smiled at the look of near desperation that crossed Nate's face.

"You know, I've never had the chance to really look at you," she said. She kept the fingers of one hand wrapped around the base of his cock, and used the fingers of her other hand to explore the texture. She traced one finger along the vein on the underside, and then circled it around the bundled foreskin that had retracted, revealing his shiny head.

She touched her fingertip to the drop of cum oozing out of the tip, and brought that finger slowly to her mouth, looking him in the eye as she licked her finger clean. "That is so hot" she said, dipping her finger down for another drop. "I don't know why, but that first drop gets me soooooo excited." She looked up to see Nate's eyes pleading with her.

"Mmmm...you're lucky I want more" Emma said, bending her head. She started by running the tip of her tongue along the slit that ran from the underside of his cock to the top, gathering some of his moisture before swirling it over and around the head. She pulled back a bit to admire her handiwork, before popping the head of his cock into her mouth, making a noise of pure bliss as she pressed him to the roof of her mouth.

Emma began to move her tongue in long broad strokes along the bottom of his cock, sliding her tongue in and out of her mouth. Her one hand continued to encircle the base of his shaft while the other reached below to stroke up his thighs and fondle his balls.

Nate looked down at the unbelievable sight of Emma taking him in her mouth. She looked up at him with so much love and desire that he almost cried as he wound his hands in her hair. "Geez...Em."

Emma released her hand from around his shaft so that she could take him deeper into her mouth, sliding him to the back of her throat, where she hummed as she let her throat muscles flutter around the head. She heard him gasp as she clamped her lips tighter around him, but soon she had to pull back to draw a breath. As she did so, she let her teeth scrape lightly along his shaft. When he was almost out of her mouth, she abruptly reversed direction and plunged his cock deep in her mouth again.

She continued to bob up and down as her fingers once again circled around his base, and she found herself rocking against the log between her thighs, rubbing herself against the roughness of the towel as she became more and more aroused. She was so entranced in her own actions that at first she didn't hear Nate when he called to her "Stop. Emma, please...if you don't stop, I'm going to cum." That did nothing to slow Emma down, and in fact, she returned to her endeavors with even more enthusiasm.

"Emma, stop! I want to be inside you. I NEED to be inside you" Nate pleaded.

This time Nate's message got through, and Emma raised her head somewhat regretfully. "Are you sure?" she asked, giving his cock another deep suck.

"Yes. Please, I want you up here." Nate pulled her up towards him, as he leaned back against the log.

Emma positioned herself on top of him, and Nate held his cock in position as she slowly lowered herself on to him. Nate closed his eyes and let out a sound of pure pleasure as he felt her warmness begin to surround him.

Emma shuddered herself as she felt him slide inside, stretching her open. "Oh my god," she thought, "He's such perfect fit."

When she sank down until her mound rested against his pubic bone and he was deep inside, Nate opened his eyes and looked at her. "Now kiss me" he pleaded, pulling her forward so that her chest lay on his. She willingly captured his mouth with hers as she began to rock against him. She lifted her hips and let gravity pull her back down, sliding up and down his cock with increasing passion and need.

Nate began to move his hips upwards in concert with her movements, matching her increased speed thrust for thrust, until he was slamming into her, and he felt the pressure begin to rise within him. "Oh god, Emma....I'm so close!"

"Nate...me too...don't stop." Emma panted.

"Emmmmm," Nate let out her name in a low guttural moan "Now...cum with me NOW" he commanded her, using his hands to pull her hips down hard against him as he began to erupt inside of her.

"Yes...Nate....NOW" Emma cried out, and she felt herself contract around him as her own orgasm overtook her.

They continued to rock together as the waves of their climaxes flowed over them, leaving them sweaty and breathless. Finally, Emma came to rest on top of Nate, and she just let herself melt on top of him as he wrapped his arms tightly around him.

They stayed like that for what must have been 10 minutes before Emma felt Nate chuckling underneath her.

"What? What's so funny?" Emma asked, pushing herself up to look at his face.

"We still haven't gone snorkeling" Nate laughed.

"Well....the day's still young." Emma blustered. "The fish aren't going anywhere."

"No, I suppose not" Nate agreed. "And we need to explore the shore a bit, too. Look," he pointed at the beach. "The pelicans are back. We didn't scare them away with our noise this time."

Emma laughed. "They must be getting use to us."

"Mmmm" Nate mumbled against her hair. "I think they even approve. Maybe we've taught them a thing or two about natural instincts."

"You never know. I just hope they're ready for another lesson later." Emma smiled at him.

Nate grinned. "I think that could be arranged." He kissed her on the forehead. "This cove really is a natural wonder. The perfect place, with the perfect person, for a perfect time."

****

Thanks for reading. As always, your feedback and suggestions are very welcome.

****

12