*snort*

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little later when I finally saw the observant defiance fade from the pig's eyes. I held her face and pressed my cock into her mouth, all the way down the shaft, fully, and held it there, choking her, and looked deep into the green eyes, past the smeared makeup and filth and cum. She pulled herself from me, not to breathe or to resist, but to move from my cock to the next. Royal and I came in her face simultaneously, and as she pleaded and snorted and searched hungrily for more, I saw no hint of thought or calculation in her eyes. Just grunting and absurd snorting and sqealing. Nothing human there. She had become the animal.

We rotated breaks, but there was never a break for her, and for quite a while, Royal and I sat and watched as Bull had his way with her. He was an incredible and intriguing figure to watch; Bull's fitness contrasted starkly with pig's fatness and provided him with a physical stamina that allowed him to never stop. He seemed to be able to cum and just keep going and going, and we once saw him cum and fill her asshole with creamy white, and then switch to her pussy and fill that too.

We fucked, fingered, spit on, gagged, slapped, grabbed, twisted, spanked, abused, came on, pissed on, and humiliated the pig until the early morning hours.

We finally called it quits at 2 a.m. and allowed Claire to be Claire, and we showered her with cheers and hugs and attended to anything she might need. Turns out she didn't need much. We parted ways with our friends, returned home and shared a chuckle that we had been so close to home all along, and after a shower Claire fell fast and deeply asleep.

She thanked me in the morning, profusely, and took the time to let me know that she appreciated the courage that it took to do this for her. She was understandably full of questions and seemed even happier about her treat when she appreciated all of the precautions I had taken, and then got very curious about doing something similar for me.

I curled her short lock of pitch black hair around my finger and smiled at her and chuckled, "Just don't touch the hair, okay"?

She pounded my arm so violently that the bruise showed for weeks.

End ; )

12