Snot Brite and the Seven Pervs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers

Snot Brite saw a bright light ahead, and slowly walked toward it. There was a clearing in the forest and a very strange shaped creature was looking at her. It was very skinny, and had an extremely long neck with a flat and wide head on it. Its limbs were very long and skinny too.

"I'm Snot Brite." Snot Brite said. "Who are you?" The creature tuned to her.

"ET." It said.

"Oh you poor boy," Snot Brite said, "your family couldn't even afford a whole name, they just got you initials." ET cocked his head to the side. This human seemed less smart that the ones he had met so far, and they had been pretty stupid. But she seemed to have nice tits. He smiled.

"No clothes." He said.

"Oh dear." Snot Brite said. "I don't have any clothes that would fit you."

"You no clothes." ET said. "Take off." Snot Brite got a glimmer of understanding.

"You want me to take my clothes off?" She asked. ET nodded eagerly. "Just no licking of my nose OK? I'm not allowed to do that."

"No clothes." ET said again, and Snot Brite stripped.

"Is that better?" She asked, and ET smiled.

"Nice tits." He said, and Snot Brite smiled again. ET then held a finger up and the end of it glowed. Snot Brite looked at it nervously.

"What are you going to do with that?" She asked.

"ET phone home."

"What's a phone?"

"No signal." ET said, frowning. "Need antenna."

"An ant called Anna?" Snot Brite was confused. ET walked up to her.

"Need more signal." He said, and stuck the glowing finger into her pussy. It tingled and Snot Brite could see the glow of his finger through her skin, it looked weird so she looked away.

"Do you want to screw?" Snot Brite asked happily, and then she saw the long, thin penis between his legs growing. "You do want a screw." She said happily. "Lie down." She pushed gently and ET lay on the ground. Snot Brite squatted over him and then lowered herself onto his cock. ET moaned as she slipped over him.

"Is good." He said.

"Very good." Snot Brite replied dreamily, and then she started screwing ET earnestly. Snot Brite felt ET's cock wriggling inside her, and the deeper she took it the more it grew, and the more sensitive places it found. The woodsman's cock had been very nice, and it had opened the way for the others as well as bringing Snot Brite to her first ever cock created orgasm, the two unicorn cocks hade been huge, but they had just slammed at her until they cum, not at all interested in her satisfaction, and now ET's cock was exploring her insides, going boldly where no cock had gone before. Snot Brite decided they were all good in their own way, and she would just continue riding the weird wriggly cock and see what would cum of it, or out of it. ET looked at her tits. They were rotating in opposite directions, but were synchronised. The effect was strangely hypnotic. ET smiled at the amazing hypnotic boobies and waited, he didn't have to wait for long either. Snot Brite wasn't ready yet, she had started to feel a tingle and knew if she screwed ET for a while longer she would cum, but he wasn't going to last, then ET's fingers started glowing and a light shone through Snot Brite's body. She was suddenly warm and glowing and feeling very dreamy as ET's energy flowed into her. It wasn't a physical orgasm, she couldn't feel him squirting like the others, it was a mental orgasm, and her whole body came alive with a feeling of ecstasy. The penis withdrew slowly, pausing to explore some more on the way out and the Snot Brite rolled off him, exhausted.

"ET phone home." ET said happily, standing up. "Get friends to come here give you pleasure. Must obey boobies."

"That would be nice." Snot Brite murmured. ET ran off quickly, jumping up and clicking his heels as he went.

"He was nice," Snot Brite said, "but I don't think he's from around here." Then she got up and picked up her clothes. She wondered if she should put them on but decided against it. She just seemed to be taking them off all the time anyway. Her nipples pointed and she followed.

"Thanks to the musicians," Ivor said, "that was 'penises in motion', and now the fucking will resume to the old favourite song 'twat around the cock', hit it boys." Elsie's aching pussy was filled again with cock, and the twisted show continued. This time Nob was first, and Elsie wondered if she could try the same trick twice. He had already fucked her for ten minutes, then there was the five-minute break and now he had fifteen minutes. She was sure that he would usually last a lot longer, but he had been really tearing into her last time and had put himself close to the edge. Elsie was pleased with herself, she had picked that it was Nob. It wasn't easy because he had started trying to hide his identity by only pushing in about eight inches, so she didn't notice his extra length. But she had noticed that his balls weren't hitting her, and that had given it away. Elsie could feel him trying to pace himself toward the end of the fifteen minutes and decided to get it wrong again.

"And now its time to..." Ivor cried out.

"Pick a cock." The audience obligingly shouted.

"What is it Elsie," Ivor asked, "have you been rammed by Rod, driven by Dick, nailed by Nob or whammed by Willie?

"This one is a hard one Ivor..." Elsie said, and got her first laugh. It felt good.

"That's the whole idea dear." Ivor said. And then he waited.

"I think its Willy." Elsie said, and the cheering started again.

"No its not," Ivor said, "so here we go again." The pumping started again and Nob was looking down the barrel of another fifteen minutes. Once again Elsie did everything she could to make him cum. She used her muscles to grip him, she subtly adjusted her height for greater stimulation and she even whimpered a bit to make him think that he was hurting her. She wondered if he was, but she was getting quite numb down there now and didn't notice any pain. Nob almost made it, but with about four minutes to go he cried out in frustration and ran around to her head. This time Elsie shut her eyes, and felt his warm cum splatter across her face. The audience cheered as Ivor commanded the next cock to start, and Elsie grunted as it did. She heard the snuffling Willie behind her and picked him correctly, earning a five-minute break after forty odd minutes of fucking. The next one was Rod, she could tell from the lack of low balls, and she also picked him correctly, so the last one would have to have been Richard. About five minutes into being fucked again by her young cousin Elsie could feel he was trying to cum. She thought about it and realised that the sooner he did, the sooner it would be over, so she once again used every trick she could think of to assist. With the pain of the fucking, the cramps from being in the stocks, and just plain utter exhaustion Elsie knew that she would not cum herself, but if she did she was sure Richard would pick Beauty, and that might help him to cum. She slowly started to moan and groan, and built up to a major, but fake, orgasm. She shook and moaned and the audience cheered.

"Elsie has had an orgasm." Ivor said. "What's it going to be cock, thumbs up for Beauty or thumbs down for Bitch? The audience groaned when Richard put his thumb up, they wanted to see more whipping, but it was Beauty who walked over and ducked under Elsie. She gently took one of Elsie's nipples into her mouth and sucked. Then she licked too, and this time Elsie really did moan in pleasure. When Beauty went lower and licked Elsie's clit Richards balls were banging against her chin. She licked them too and that was finally enough and Richard ran around to spray more cum on Elsie's crusted face.

"Smart move." Beauty whispered as she left, amidst the cheers and applause.

"What an amazing night," Ivor said, "two rounds gone and three cocks out, I think that's another show record."

"Uh, Ivor?" Elsie asked nervously.

"Yes?" He looked at her, wondering if she was going to complain.

"Am I allowed to use the privy in the break?" He nodded, and Elsie felt the stock being removed. Bitch came over and walked with her.

"No wiping your face or anything like that," Bitch whispered, "you have to look like you haven't been out of the stocks. Elsie moaned in pain as the blood returned to her limbs, they had been inactive for too long. She just nodded and went and did her business.

It was towards midnight when Snot Brite came to a small cottage, hidden away behind some trees. She walked up to the cottage confidently, if her tits had brought her here it must be all right.

"Hello?" She called, knocking on the door. But there was nobody home. She pushed the door open and went inside, still carrying her clothes. There was a long table in the room with benches down either side of it, and seven dirty bowls and spoons set on it. The sink was full of dirty dishes too and the place needed a sweep up. The room was small, dark and low. Snot Brite climbed up a narrow staircase to the room above, and in it there were seven little beds. She decided that children must live in the house and wondered where they were. But Snot Brite wasn't one for thinking too much. She was tired, and her pussy throbbed from the screwing it had received, but it was a good throb. She pushed three of the beds together and lay down across them to rest for a moment. She would get up and get dressed in a minute; it wouldn't do for the children to meet a Princess with no clothes on. But her eyes closed, and she slept.

bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers
12