Snot Brite and the Seven Pervs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
864 Followers

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK." Rock bellowed as he cum. The backpressure pushed Snot Brite and the bed she was on into the wall of the room with a crash and Rock shot backwards, still cumming, like a rocket. He hit the wall, and then fell down the stairs, spraying all the way. The rest of the pervs woke to the crashing of furniture, the scream of Rock and the damp spray of Rock's reservoirs of cum, all discharged at high pressure. Snot Brite was white and dripping all over, just lying there in shock. Rock was nowhere to be seen.

"What the hell happened?" A voice cried.

"What is that awful taste?"

"What was that noise?"

"What is that dripping off the roof?"

"Rock cum." Snot Brite said, answering all the questions at once, and there were the sounds of disgusted spitting and retching.

"Where is he?" Someone asked.

"Flew out the window I think?" Snot Brite said. "I couldn't really see much." She thought for a moment. "Or hear much, or breathe much." She was wiping the mess off her face and licking it up. The pervs would have thought it erotic if it wasn't dripping off them too.

"Did Rock explode?"

"Nah, there'd be more red in it."

"Yeah." There was a thump from the stairs and Rock's head appeared. He was bleeding from numerous cuts and grazes.

"Like wow." He said, and no one was prepared to argue. There was silence for half a minute.

"Do you want my name now?" Squirty finally asked. Rock shook his head, and there was silence for another half a minute.

"How do you feel Rock?" Snot Brite eventually asked with concern.

"Empty dude, how do you feel?"

"Full."

William smiled and lifted his glass.

"To the prettiest tonguemaiden in the castle." He said. Elsie smiled.

"I'm no Beauty." She said.

"Neither is Beauty." William said slyly. "Her tits are sort of dangly without serious strapping."

"No." Elsie said, scandalised.

"And her pussy has teeth."

"Now you're just teasing me."

"Actually I'm trying to seduce you."

"Why? You've already had your way with me."

"This time I want it to be because you want to, not because you have to."

"I want to."

The pervs all left for work happy. Rock had been bandaged up and they had all had a thorough scrubbing to remove his cum. But they had some great new stories, and expected to bring back plenty of diamonds in the morning, and then the wizard would be happy. They sang a tender song for Snot Brite as they left.

"Bye ho, bye ho, it's off to work we go.

But we'll be back to fill your crack,

Bye ho, bye ho..."

As the sound of their singing faded Snot Brite turned and looked at the mess. She decided to clean it up for them, it was the least she could do in exchange for the fantastic screwing she had received, with a bit of luck she would sleep tonight and they could all do it again in the morning. She smiled and went to work.

bb1212
bb1212
864 Followers
12