Snow

Story Info
An erotic weekend in the snow.
2k words
3.75
23.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rvav8r
Rvav8r
1 Followers

I turned on the water, adjusted the temperature to my liking and did a quick stretch. I needed to wash off the dried sweat from my six miles of cross country skiing this afternoon. The hot water cascaded down my lean body and down the drain went the grime. Still wet, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out to the hot tub. The temperature was hovering around 30, but after the hot shower, it felt good. When I was skiing the sun was shining, but off to the west there had been a definite line of dark clouds moving in. Now they were here and a light snow had begun to fall while I was in the shower.

Steam roiled off of the water's surface when I pulled the cover off and set it aside. I hung up the towel, settled in and leaned back. I reached out and pushed the button to start the jetting action. The swirling waters soothed my muscles as I reflected on how invigorating today's trip had been. There is nothing quite like cross country skiing to really exercise your body and mind.

She should have been here by now. I still wasn't really certain if Kate would show. We had chatted on an IM platform off and on for three years. We had even talked on the phone, e-mailed erotic stories, and played around with webcams. I knew her cell phone number, but I had promised to not call her so that I could never compromise her standing in the family. Like me, she is married. She still has kids at home and they are of an age that makes them very inquisitive and also technologically adept. Heck even her Spousal Unit might have prevented her from visiting her "sister".

The mellow sounds of Simon and Garfunkel streamed out of the outdoor speakers, with that and the hot water I was nearly asleep. Large wet snow flakes hitting my face made me open my eyes, and there before me was the goddess of my dreams. I don't know how she got in without my hearing her. She stood there wearing a big fluffy terry cloth towel, green eyes shining with the sparkle of a mischievous woman she boldly looked at me and shrugged her shoulders, letting the rob drop. My God, she was more than I had imagined. Soft brown hair pulled back into a pony tail, those green eyes and a captivating smile. She is tall, D cup breasts with very little sag, over the softly rounded tummy of a woman who has born children. Soft brown pubic hair neatly trimmed into a landing strip. Hips flared just the way I like them, smoothly flowing into firm thighs and firm calves.

How is it that a naked woman can look so graceful when they step down into a hot tub? I couldn't help but stare.

"Aren't you going to say hi?' she asked.

Open mouthed I still stared, "Shit, this is not going like I planned it." I thought.

I stood, stepped forward and pulled her into an embrace. I could feel my manhood rising and I pulled my head back to look into her eyes and then leaned forward to kiss her. Just like they did in her photos, those green eyes pulled me in. I couldn't say no to a thing she would ask if I were looking into those eyes. A saving grace for me was closing my eyes as our mouths hungrily sought each other out. Tongues, darting and dancing the ancient dance of arousal, first thrusting and then paring, and now languidly exploring each other.

My hands slowly and softly found their way up and down her body, stroking her sides with one hand, moving up and down her spine with the other. Each pass down her spine got me closer to cupping that gorgeous ass. Each soft stroke up her side got me an inch closer to her full breasts. She broke the kiss, leaned back and said "I'm cold."

"Sit" I commanded. And she sat; I sank down beside her, not taking my hands from her. I just couldn't get enough of this beauty.

"How was the drive up?"

"Ok, but the snow really slowed me down. Plus my SU called to bitch about my girls out skiing weekend."

"I'm glad he couldn't talk you out of it."

We both leaned in to kiss again at the same time. My left hand moved of its own volition and rose to palm her right breast. I tweaked her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and got a soft moan around the kiss. Her hand slipped beneath the water and grabbed me. She began to slowly jack me while our kisses became more fervent. I broke the kiss, leaned over and sucked her left nipple into my mouth. That brought another moan as my tongue flicked around the orb. I got a little rough and grazed my teeth over the sensitive surface.

My hand left her soft mound and moved down below the water. Kate parted her legs in anticipation of my finding her most secret spot. Cupping her mound, I slowly moved my hand up and down, not once did I break the kiss. One of the bad things about being in a hot tub is that the water washes away any natural juices you produce. "That's not comfortable" she complained.

I knew what she meant by that so I stood up, my hard cock bouncing in front of her mouth. With a smile she leaned forward and flicked out her tongue to tease the head of my cock. With a smile, she opened wide and engulfed a full third of my cock. I was nearly overwhelmed at the sensation of her tongue circling my frenulum. I'll admit that the thought and feel of how good her mouth is almost made me blow my load right then. I pulled back and she grabbed my ass to pull me back. Now this is a determined woman. Fortunately, I prevailed and pulled her up.

"Come on, let's get out of the cold" I said with a smile.

"Yes, shall we?"

I helped Kate out of the tub and handed her her robe. With an impish smile she ran into the house and then dried off. God, this is a hot woman, I've never seen a towel used so seductively. How is it that she can take something as innocuous as a towel and turn it into some act so incredibly sexy that a lessor man than me would have come right then? What the hell am I thinking, why watch when I can do something about it.

I picked her up and threw her on the bed. She bounced once with a squeal of delight. I followed her and crawled on top of her. She squirmed and tried to move away, but I would have none of that. She is a strong one, but after a struggle, I managed to pin her arms above her head. Our kisses became more fervent while we wrestled for superiority. Still holding her, I reached up with my free hand and slipped the tie I had placed there in anticipation around her wrists.

She had mentioned once that having oral done on her was not her "favorite", but it is one of mine. I knew she would have fought me off if I did this without the restraints. I worked my way down her body, planting kisses everywhere. Some were soft; others had a sucking with them, not enough to leave a mark but enough to let her know that I was there. I paid particular attention to her nipples. Sucking hard on them they stood at attention even more than they had when we were in the cold. I spent a long time working my way down to my goal. She tried keeping her legs together, but I forced them apart. Inhaling deeply I could smell her arousal. There's not a better smell on earth than that.

I stuck out my tongue and licked her from the bottom to the top. Gently of course, you just don't dive into things like this. You've got to build on the excitement. So I did it a few more times. Lastly, I very gently touched the tip of my tongue to her clit. Her hips bucked at the touch and I withdrew some and sucked in her plumb labia. I used my fingers to pry apart her lips and expose her pink inner folds. I love the sight of that most delicate flower, and I drove my tongue in as deep as I could go.

I moved back up to her clit and this time used my tongue a little more forcefully. "No, noooo" she moaned. That didn't deter me and I kept flicking her with my tongue. I clamped my mouth over as much of her pussy as I could and began to hum. This made her buck even more; I loved the power I was having over this woman.

I wanted to get her even closer to an orgasm, so I slide in two fingers, hooked them and felt for her G spot. I found it and pushed up against it and kept up my attack on her clit.

"Stop."

I kept on.

"No...Stop"

Still I kept on. Her thrashing increased and she nearly bucked me off.

"Iiiiieeeeee. Oh god. Yyyeeesssss" she cried when she came, and cum hard she did. I could feel the walls of her vagina clamp down and convulse around my fingers. Her thighs held me in a vice grip and I thought she would crush me.

I kept gently playing with her and I was not going to just abruptly stop. "Please Ray...stop. I beg you" she wailed. And so I did.

I gently kissed her thighs, belly and breasts as I moved up to kiss her mouth. I could see the contentment in her face when I looked down. My cock was now perfectly lined up and with a quick thrust I was buried half way in the hottest, slickest pussy I've been in in what seemed like ages. Kate brought her legs up and around my back and I pushed in even further, I could feel her cervix with each stroke. I know her clit had to be tender from the assault it has taken. Still though, I gently moved in and out.

I could see it in her face that she was recovering from her orgasm and was beginning to build toward another. So I increased the force of my forward strokes and bumped her clit with each and every thrust. Beads of sweat began to breakout on her forehead. Her breathing grew ragged and rapid. I know she wanted to close her eyes and give in to the sensations flooding her nerves.

"Open your eyes! I want see them when you cum!" I commanded.

Reluctantly she opened them and then I saw them get big as she came. The sight coupled with the feelings around my cock from the velvet glove made me come too. I shot what seemed to be a gallon of sperm into her, bouncing off her cervix and back into that warm cunt.

I couldn't take it anymore and I had to stop moving because the sensations were too intense. I tried to withdraw, but Kate had other ideas.

"Stay, I won't let you go."

"I can't take it."

"Too bad, you made me take it." She retorted with a smirk.

I struggled and managed to get free and roll over on my back. Kate said time for round two and leaned over to take my flaccid juice covered cock into her mouth and believe it or not; there was life still left in the old dog. When she had me hard again she straddled my hips and rode me cowgirl. She rocked back and forth, her big breasts swaying with the rhythm of lust. God what a sight.

She came and collapsed onto my chest. I moved her head and kissed her hard.

"Thanks"

"The pleasure was mine."

"But I got to see you cum again."

We actually did get some skiing in over the next day and a half. Not much, but some.

Rvav8r
Rvav8r
1 Followers