Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
defiant_1
defiant_1
130 Followers

"Mistress, I long for you to stay. You've made me whole, made me realize and accept that part of me I had denied for so long. Please test me, Mistress. Please take me to new heights of obedience and submission."

"Come to me and kneel. Look into my eyes. Give me your lips."

She kissed me, warmly, passionately, and at length. Then she snapped the leash back on my collar and said, "I will train you to know my needs, slave. I want you. Even after this weather lets up, I will want you as my slave. We will go a great distance tonight, my pet. I will tie you, flog you, torment you and take you as mine."

"Thank you, Sandi. Thank you, Mistress," I said, addressing the many characters that comprised her personality.

By Noon the next day, cars were once again moving on my street and the routine was getting back to normal. My routine, however, was still under Sandi's control. Last night she had indeed whipped and tantalized me, denying any relief yet taking much for herself. And now I lay naked on my back at her feet, she gazing down at me with amusement, interest and - dare I say it - love. Mistress removed a pump, lowered her foot and pressed her toes to my lips. I was in heaven. I kissed the underside of her precious toes passionately, urgently, savoring each one. I felt dizzy with sexual excitement.

"Take it in your hand for me, slave. This time you will cum, I promise. Stroke it hard. Show me what you have for me. I want to see it, slave, all of it. That's it. Pump your cock."

Mistress' other foot, still in the high heel, rested on my abdomen. "Shoot straight up in the air, slave. Give me your orgasm. Now, slave. I want it all."

The cum erupted in jets of white creamy liquid shooting straight up, arcing, then splattering back on her shoe and on my midsection. The feeling I had was the big surprise. This wasn't just physical. This was more emotionally and passionately fulfilling than anything in my entire life. That multilevel plane had been reached... phenomenally.

I collapsed on my back, drained.

"Mmm, you were full," she observed. "Now clean my shoe with your tongue. I want you to drink your cum and swallow, then lick my shoe until it's completely clean and shiny."

Mistress sat back to watch. My mouth and tongue met her pump and I tasted my still warm cream, slightly sweet. I swallowed, licking the juices and swirling my tongue to get it all.

And now we were dressed and at the door. I'd helped Mistress Sandi with her coat and her boots and it was time to say good-bye, at least for now. "Lips to my boot, slave," she said.

I shivered with excitement when I heard the command. I licked every last inch of it eagerly. Then she withdrew it, stepping back. I pushed ahead, trying to reach her boot - that symbolic piece of her - with my tongue. She smiled.

"From this moment on, pet, just as you are about to cum, you will always feel a distinct sensation of me watching you... and of giving you permission. You will know you are doing this only for me now, as your pleasure is in serving and obeying me."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

Sandi left and I walked back downstairs to my office, the childhood slogan ringing in my ears: "The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

defiant_1
defiant_1
130 Followers
12