Snow Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy said, "I feel completely comfortable with you, Sam, like I've known you all of my life. Sam, I think you're my soul mate, I really do."

I kissed her lips and told her I felt the same way and for the first time in my life I felt complete. As we laid by the fire and our bodies were covered with sweat, I thought about what the little girl in the park had said to me. 'You'll find what you need to make you warm in Carsons, Sam.'

I looked at Katy and laughed and said, "She was right."

Katy looked puzzled and asked, "Who was right?"

I told her all about what had happened in the park. Katy giggled and said, "Maybe it was one of my snow angels."

I looked at her and replied, "What?"

Then she told me about her grandmother. Her grandmother had told her when she was a little girl that every time you make a snow angel in the snow, you put a little piece of your soul into it and when the snow angel would fade away or melt, it would become a real angel and go out into the world to find your soul mate. Once the angel found your soul mate and brought you together, the angel could go home to heaven.

Katy smiled at me and said, "Maybe it was one of my snow angels."

We both laughed and I said I was sure it was just a mentally challenged girl or some little girl fooling around.

All of a sudden we heard a crash come from the hall. Katy ran to the hall and came back with something in her hand.

She said, "Shit, it broke!"

"What is it?" I asked.

She answered, "It's an old picture I had hanging in the hall."

She handed it to me and I let out a gasp.

Katy asked, "What is it?"

I looked at her in shock and said, "That's her! That's the little girl from the park!"

Katy laughed and said, "That can't be, Sam."

I replied, "I'm telling you that this is the girl from the park wearing the angel costume! I'd bet my life on it! Who is this girl sitting between the man and the woman?"

Katy said, "That's me. I was nine years old and those people are my parents."

My mouth dropped wide open. I looked back at the picture and noticed they were sitting on a bench and it looked like it was winter time. The trees were covered with snow and Katy and her parents were wearing winter coats.

I looked back at her and asked, "Where was this picture taken?"

She paused a second and said, "At a park about two blocks away from-"

Before she could finish I said, "Carsons?"

She nodded her head yes.

I asked, "Did you make any snow angels that day?"

She nodded yes again.

We stared at each other in disbelief.

I got to my feet and sat the picture down. Katy had a big smile on her face and said, "You're really mine! You're my soul mate! Oh my God!"

She threw her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her lower back and pulled her to me.

We squeezed each other tight and she began to cry. Being the strong masculine male, I did not cry. Okay, I cried too. I couldn't help it! I had never been so happy in my life and she was everything I had always dreamed about in a mate.

I could feel her heart beating hard against mine.

"I love you, Katy," I whispered.

She breathed back, "I love you too, Sam."

Then we kissed.

Over the radio, the announcer said, "It's three fifteen in the a.m. Merry Christmas. I have a dedication here from Angel going to Katy and Sam. It's Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You."

We both cried out, "What?!"

Katy laughed and said, "Well, she definitely has good taste in music."

I caressed Katy's face and lost myself in her pretty blue eyes and replied, "No, she has good taste about everything."

I pulled Katy close to me and said, "Merry Christmas, Sweetie."

Katy stared lovingly back and whispered, "Merry Christmas, Sam."

- The End -

BMR

Hope everyone liked my story and don't forget to vote! Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
For the Love of Holly This is a story about love and giving.in Romance
More Stories