Snow Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, sit on the end of the bed and put your hands behind your back."

She moved to the end of the bed, sat and did as she was told. She tried to pull her hands back in front of her when she heard the clasp snap closed. She watched as beth's were also fastened together behind her back. David then picked up the roll of duct tape and moved in front of Lynn. He leaned down and put her feet flat and together. He looped the tape around her ankles over her socks several times. Testing to make sure it wasn't to tight. He then moved to beth and did the same to her.

He moved back to the side of the bed and Lynn saw him reach for the scarves. She watched as he put one over beth's eyes and heard a moan escape her parted lips.

"Shhhhh slut, your time will come soon."

He picked up the other scarf and started toward Lynn. He stopped and dropped the scarf shaking his head. "No, I think I will leave yours off for a bit." His smile was almost evil but excited Lynn.

He sat on the bed and told beth to move forward. Lynn watched as beth moved between his parted legs. He told Lynn to move over until she could see everything. Once she was settled, she watched in wonder as beth leaned forward and started to nuzzle David's crotch.

"What is it you want slut, tell me."

"Please Sir, please let me suck your cock. Let me feel you throb against my tongue as i love you with my mouth."

Without looking away from beth's lowered head, David reached down and unzipped his pants slowly. He raised up slightly and lowered his jeans and under wear until his cock was free.

She watched transfixed as beth leaned forward and began to lick the head of his cock. She saw it jump at the first touch of her tongue. Beth began to take more of his cock into her mouth, always working back to the head to just lick the very tip. Soon she was taking about half of it in.

They both jumped at the sound of the smack that landed on beth's ass. Lynn hadn't seen him pick up the long ruler.

"You know better than that bitch! Only the head for now until I tell you otherwise."

Lynn could feel herself becoming wet while she watch beth work David's cock. She wasn't prepared for the touch to her breast. She looked down to see David's hand caressing her. Moving slowly around her breast. Never going near her hard nipple. She moaned when his fingers grazed the very tip and move away.

"Stand up Lynn. As best you can, move over here beside beth. That's it. Now get down on your knees so you can see how to properly suck a cock."

He held her shoulders to help balance her as she sank next to beth.

"Now watch very carefully. Then we will see if you have learned anything."

"Now bitch, show this little one how to properly suck a cock."

Beth began to really work his cock in and out of her mouth. Lynn was surprised to see the entire length disappear in beth's mouth. She heard her moan as she worked. She released his cock only to move down and lavish her attention on his balls. Licking them, then taking one at a time into her mouth to gently suck. Then she moved back up working her tongue on the underside of his now hard cock to envelope it again in her hot mouth.

Lynn's breathing had increased again. She was panting and wiggling as she watched.

Smack, smack, smack. "Hold still little one."

She heard beth gasp at the same time as her. She was amazed at how long David was able to hold out against beth's talented mouth. She had never watched anyone give a blow job from such a close angle before and could feel her juices beginning to soak her panties.

"Stand up little one."

When Lynn didn't move, she was smacked again on the ass. "Your not listening very well. I will let that one slide, but don't do it again."

Lynn got to her feet and watched as David cut the tape from around her ankles with scissors.

"Now, turn around. When I unfasten your wrists, I want you to take off your pants."

With shaking hands, Lynn did as she was told. She could feel the sting of the last smack to her ass and didn't want to repeat that.

"Good girl, now turn back around."

Quickly this time, she turned and moved her hands behind her to be fasten again.

"Now, back in position. Lets see if you've learned anything."

When she was back in place, he moved over on the bed until she was between his legs. "I hope you paid attention. If you didn't, you will learn quickly."

Lynn leaned forward and began to lick the head of David's cock. She tried to remember everything that beth had done. She worked just the head into her mouth then back to lick the very tip. She began to wiggle, unaccustomed to having her hands behind her. She wanted to wrap her hand around his cock and stroke him.

She jumped when she felt something rub against her soaked panties. She released David's cock and looked down to see him stroking her with the ruler. Just as quickly, he smacked the inside of her thigh, "Did I tell you to stop? I guess you weren't paying attention."

Smack, smack, smack. She gasped and bit her lip to keep from crying out. It wasn't as painful as she thought it would be. But she could feel the heat starting to radiate out from her ass. She quickly moved to take his cock back into her mouth. Working more and more into her mouth.

She used her tongue on the underside of his cock as she moved up and down on him. She again jumped when she felt the ruler running along her pussy but this time, didn't pull away. She could feel her clit starting to throb and cried out when he told her to stop and moved the ruler away.

"You did well little one. I think you deserve a reward. Stand up and lay on the bed."

As he helped her stand, he unfastened her restraints and fastened them again in front of her. She laid down on the bed. He told her to raise her arms above her head on the bed. She watched as he walked to the other side. His cock swaying as he walked. She couldn't take her eyes off of him.

She loved having a hard cock in her mouth and wanted to finish what she had started. She felt a pull on her wrists and looked back as best she could. He must have fastened them to something. Keeping them above her head.

He walked back to the other side of the bed and picked up the scarf. No, it wasn't a scarf, it looked like leather. She soon found out it was a leather blindfold when he placed it over her eyes and lifted her head to attach it behind her head. She could smell the leather and it heightened her other senses.

She felt his hand run down the center of her body, causing her to arch up at the feather light touch. She tingled every place he touched. But he avoided all the places she desperately wanted him to. His fingers moved down from between her breasts, to her stomach. He made lazy circles around her belly button. Then down further to the top of her well trimmed mound.

Around to her hip, only to travel down to her knee. She felt the pressure of his hand as he opened her legs further. She then felt his hand around her ankle. Something was tied to it and then to something, probably the leg of the bed. This was repeated on her other leg.

Then she didn't hear or feel anything. The room became very quiet. Where had he gone? What was he doing? Her mind raced. Then she heard a moan and slurping sounds. Beth must be sucking his cock again. She wanted to be the one to do that!

"Please."

Nothing. He didn't answer her. "That's it slut, get me good and hard. Ahhhhh, yes!"

Lynn pulled at the restraints holding her open and tied to the bed. She felt her pussy weeping even more. Oh this was worse than watching! She knew what they were doing and wanted to have his cock in her mouth. She heard beth whimper. What had happened? Then silence again.

"Now little one. Are you ready for your reward?"

"Yes, please! I'm so hot and ready for anything. Just please don't leave me here like this."

She heard him laugh and movement in the room. She tried to turn her head to figure out what he was doing. Then she felt the bed dip between her spread legs. She felt soft lips against the inside of one thigh working upward. She arched her hips as the mouth got close to her wet pussy. She cried out as the lips moved away to start at the inside of her other thigh and work upward.

She had never felt anything like this before. Her entire body was on fire. Just as the lips reached her pussy, she felt a sting to her left nipple. Someone was pinching and pulling slightly!

The tongue worked over her slit, licking up all the juices there. Working slowly inside. Flicking and gently darting in and out of her now throbbing pussy.

"Please, I can't take much more. I need to cum. Your driving me crazy!"

"Oh no, little one. Your not allowed to cum until I say you can."

What? How could David be licking her pussy and whispering in my ear at the same time? Then it hit her!

It wasn't David that was licking her pussy and driving her to the edge of her climax, it was beth! Oh God! She had never had a woman lick her pussy before. She heard David laugh in her ear again,

"Yes little one. My slut is working you over good. She loves licking pussy almost as much as she does sucking cock!"

Lynn began to shack as David pinched and pulled on her nipples. Beth was now gently sucking on her engorged clit. She was bucking as best she could off the bed to get more contact with beth's talented mouth.

"Yes little one. That's it. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you need."

She tried to speak but couldn't get the words out for the wonderful feelings of the slight pain from him pinching her nipples and beth sucking her clit.

"Please, oh God, please, I need to cum! Please let me cum!"

"Yes little one, cum for me, cum for me now!"

With those words, beth sucked harder and racked her flattened tongue against her throbbing clit. When she slipped two fingers inside her dripping pussy and began to move them in time with her sucking, it sent Lynn over the edge. She road the wave of release as it over took her entire body. She couldn't see, couldn't hear, she could only feel.

After what felt like hours, she started to hear movement around her. She felt David caressing her breast as beth caressed her thighs and stomach. She was surprised when David removed the blind fold and put a pillow under her head. He then moved down to beth who still laid half on the bed between her legs.

She saw David move between beth's legs and lift her hips up. She saw the pure lust on beth's face as David sank deep into her.

She watched as David started moving in long strokes. She could see his cock almost come completely out of beth's pussy. She could see beth's juices that had already coated his cock.

Beth raised up onto her hands and Lynn watched as her tits started to swing in time with David's thrusts. Gently at first, but soon he had picked up speed.

Smack, smack! "Get back on that pussy bitch. Make her cum again as she watches you get fucked!"

Lynn's head was spinning again. She watched as beth lowered herself again between her legs. She could feel each thrust as David pounded into beth, pushing her into Lynn's pussy. The only time beth stopped licking and sucking frantically, was to beg to be allowed to cum.

David told her she could cum when Lynn did. That set beth into a frenzy. She sucked harder and worked two fingers into her pussy again. It wasn't long until Lynn was screaming her own release. Beth soon joined her as she too began to cum. After about half a dozen hard thrusts, David threw back his head and moaned his own release.

They were all panting and trying to catch their breath as they came back to the present. Lynn watched as David stood and moved to release her wrists. Beth was releasing her ankles. After she was released, they all laid in a heap on the bed. Touching and caressing as they calmed themselves.

Beth kissed Lynn tenderly on the lips. She could taste her own juices as beth slipped her tongue into her mouth and their tongues danced. When beth released her lips, she leaned over Lynn and kissed David in the same manor. David pulled away and looked deep into Lynn's eyes and kissed her forehead.

"That was amazing. Thank you both."

David chuckled and shook his head. "Oh little one. That was only the beginning. We have the entire night and the week ahead of us."

With that, he pulled the blanket over all of them and they settled down to rest for a while before they would begin again.

Lynn laid there thinking of everything that had happened. She couldn't help but smile. She looked at David and beth, their eyes slightly closed.

David noticed her looking at him. "What is it little one?"

Lynn giggled, "I was wondering, well, I've never done what beth did to me earlier. Do you think, well, could we tie beth to the bed next time?"

David and beth began to laugh. "Oh little one, you will soon learn that beth loves to be tied and teased for hours on end. Maybe with your help, she will get exactly what she deserves for once."

With that, they all laughed until they fell into a light sleep. Only to wake later and begin again.

To be continued...

12