Snow Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

Compared to the cramped quarters of her luxury two seater, this was a palace. It was brightly lit, warm, you could actually walk around in it and it had human companionship. She sat back down in the driver's seat and began to cry.

"Please don't make me go; I'll freeze to death in my car."

Her frightened words made him rethink sending her back out to her car, "Ok lady. You can stay, but one nutty outburst from you and I'll wrap you in this comforter and shove you out the door."

She stopped crying and snapped back at him as she stood and removed her coat. "I am not nutty. And will you stop calling me lady. I'm Bunny."

At first sight of her, thoughts of her being his sex slave filled his mind. She was beautiful, nutty but beautiful. When the words 'I'm Bunny' came out of her mouth, he began to laugh.

"Did your parents not like you," he asked. "Who would name their daughter Bunny?"

"I'll have you know that my father gave me that name and he loves me and spoils me. My given name is Karen. And at least I know who my parents are."

"Ouch, that hurt. Tell me Karen, are you always this sweet?"

"You tell me, what ever your name is. You don't own this truck or that yacht out there. Do you?"

"David, David Holden. And no, neither this truck nor the sloop that it's hauling is mine."

"So David how much do they pay you to drive other people's trucks and deliver other peoples yachts?"

"Well Karen, if you put it that way, I guess I do just enough to cover room and board. However, your highness, I'm the one that is in control of this vehicle, just like the captain of a boat. You are here as my guest, do not abuse my gift or you will, metaphorically, walk the plank."

"Oh my, 'metaphorically' where in Penthouse Magazine did you see that word?"

David picked up the comforter and tossed it to her. "It's late and I don't need to take your crap. You have a thermos of coffee, a now warm chicken dinner and a comforter. The choice is yours you can sleep in the front passenger seat or back in your car. As for me, I'm going to bed."

"But David, My shoes are soaked and my pant legs are wet. Go out to my car, open the trunk and bring in my suitcases and my makeup case is behind the passenger seat."

David stopped moving towards the sofa bed and slowly turned around, giving her a menacing look. Without a word, he walked to a cabinet, opened it and removed a pair of heavy white sox and a lined jogging suit. Again, he slowly turned and walked toward her. His eyes locked onto hers. He was a good eight inches taller than she and used that to his advantage as he leaned into her.

"Take these, put them on and don't bother me again until morning."

He dropped the cloths on the chair and just as menacingly returned to open the sofa bed.

"But, I have to go to the bathroom."

He closed his eyes for a moment as he counted to ten. Then, with out turning or saying a word, pointed to a small door.

Karen went to it, opened it and gasped. "It's smaller than a broom closet. I can't fit in there."

Her words struck him like the screech of fingernails on a blackboard.

He spun on her. "Well if your ass wasn't so big it would fit!"

He frightened her so badly; she jumped into the travel size bathroom and pulled the door closed behind her. David had to smile to himself. She had that coming. Though, no sooner had the feeling of satisfaction settled over him, he herd her crying.

"Shit, not again," he mumbled to himself as a feeling of regret for hurting her replaced the short-lived feel of satisfaction. He put pillows on the bed and stripped out of his cloths.

The sound of the wind seemed to double in strength as its steady blowing turned into a howl. The first hard gust hit the boat and tractor broadside and for an instant, David thought that it might roll them over.

He heard a loud bang and turned as the bathroom door flew open and Karen came tumbling out. Her pants and thong were down around her ankles as she fell into his arms. He hoisted her up to a full standing position as the truck rocked violently once more.

Karen threw her arms around him and pulled herself tight into him. He could feel her sweater covered breasts pushing into his bare chest as she nuzzled her face into his neck. That alone would have been enough to make him hard, but the feel of her naked belly against his unfettered manhood made him hard and wet as a seemingly non-stop flow of his lubricating fluid moistened both their bellies.

He swore he heard her moan and felt her kiss his neck as she began to move her hips. When he put his hands on her hips and slid them back to her ass, the spell was suddenly broken.

She jumped back from him, gave a whimper, half fell, and hopped back into the bathroom. "What is happening to me," she cried out in her mind. "Yes, I find him attractive in a rugged sort of way. He is definitely manly. But that feeling. I can't let this go on. I can't have felt the electricity run thru me. Not for him, he's just a truck driver. What kind of future could I have with him; we have nothing, nothing in common.

Her thoughts went on, "Oh, Mommy, why did I have to get that feeling now and with him? What do I do Mom, he smelled so good. Hell, he felt so good. Just like you told me he would"

She now felt the wet spot on her belly and brought her fingers to it. She wiped two of them across the wetness and brought them to her lips. Her tongue darted out and back, carrying the essence of him. "Oh shit, he even tastes good," she moaned.

There was a tapping at the door.

"Karen, Karen. I'm sorry," he lied. He wasn't sorry at all. He hadn't wanted to let go of her and now, he was wishing for another strong gust of wind.

"It was an accident; I was getting ready for bed and you... Well I'm sorry."

"Go away. Just go away and leave me alone."

"Karen, I have to move the truck so that we are no longer broadside to the wind. I don't want you to be frightened when you feel the truck move."

There was a sudden panic in her voice. "No, don't move with me in here. Please."

Karen hurried and pulled her thong and wet pants up, then climbed out of the cramped bathroom, just in time to see David, arms extended high, as he pulled a sweatshirt down, over his head. She hadn't noticed his sculpted chest and stomach before. Her attention had been drawn to another hard region of his body.

"No, no. I won't let it be him," she groaned under her breath.

"What? Did you say something," David asked as his head popped out the top of his shirt.

"No, nothing," she responded as she felt her face get hot.

It didn't take long for David to jockey the truck around, despite the deep and blowing snow. Now the wind was hitting them from dead astern and the truck was no longer rocking. However, after only a few minutes of this new position to the wind, a soft banging sound was heard.

"Shit," David said. "Some of the sloops rigging or securement is loose. I'm going to have to go out and find what's wrong and fix it.

Karen now felt concern for him. "David you can't go out there, the wind is to strong."

He looked into her eyes and saw honest concern and a touch of fear. He then looked at the outside temperature.

"Twelve degrees. With the wind blowing the way it is, the wind chill could be as low as thirty below," he said to her. "But, I don't have a choice. What ever it is could cause damage to the sloop."

"Can I go with you, can I help?"

Her words were almost as much a shock to her ears as David's. Never before had she offered to help anyone.

"No, not now. First, I need to see what the problem is. After that, if I do need help, I'll let you know."

David now regretted not packing his winter coveralls, but consoled himself with the thought that he wouldn't be outside long. He zipped up his jacket, pulled his stocking cap as far down his face as he could, pulled his gloves on and opened the truck door. The second the wind caught it, the door was ripped from his grasp and slammed against the stop. He was surprised that it hadn't been ripped off its hinge.

With effort and help from Karen, they got the door closed. David leaned into the wind and inched his way back in search of the problem.

A long and worry-sum ten minutes passed before she heard the click of the door. She looked out the window, and saw David trying to open it slowly so the wind wouldn't take it again. She rushed to the door and helped hold it against the wind as he squeezed into the small opening.

"It was just a couple of the securement straps. I tightened them and it should be good now."

He was snow covered and quite cold as he sat in the driver's seat. She helped remove his hat, gloves and jacket. He cupped his hands and began to blow on them. She knew that his fingers must be frozen, so she took his hands and tucked them under her arms, then she placed her hands over his frozen ears.

She had to lean into him, her breasts inches from his face. He couldn't resist the warmth of her and buried his face into her chest.

The feel of him sent another jolt of electricity thru her, every bit as strong as the first. All she knew now was that comforting him gave her a feeling of comfort. It made her feel a warmth that traveled thru her body. It made her want more.

The closeness of her, the feel of his hands on her body did more than just take the chill out. It replaced the cold with the warmth of desire, a warmth that was building with each passing second.

He removed his hands from under her arms, brought them to her back and encircled her waist with his arms, pulling her closer. He took hold of the back of her sweater and pulled it out from her pants. He paused, and waited for her response. Her silence gave him the consent he wanted, as he slid his hands under the sweater and up her spine.

As his fingers caressed her backbone, a shiver struck her, from head to toe. It wasn't from his cold hands, and she marveled that his cold fingers could ignite so much heat in her. Her hands left his ears and her fingers began to work their way thru his fine blonde hair. She turned his head so that one ear was on her right breast and his lips were brushing against the left.

She was trembling and fearful as she spoke. "David, do you want me?"

Her words made his heart stop and his mind whirl with a hundred thoughts.

What man could pass up an offer like that from a woman as beautiful as her. His problem was that there were other feelings, ones that wanted more from her than just the opportunity to jump her bones. He felt words forming in his mouth that would give her access to a part of him that he had never exposed to a woman before.

"Karen, I want you, I feel a burning need for you, but I have feelings, sudden and impulsive but strong, strong feelings. I don't want this to be a one-time thing. We need to have more time together. Karen, I want more from you than just desire and the lust of this moment."

She pulled away from him and fought her feelings down as she spoke. "I can't do that. I have a different life than you. Can't you focus on lust and be happy with that?"

"I thought you were feeling the same thing as me, I thought that I felt a connection," David's voice was getting louder.

"Yes, there is a connection, one where I want you physically and where you want me in the same way. One night and we're done."

"I can't believe this. This is a switch for me," there was hurt and sarcasm in his voice. "So all you want from me is a one night fuck. Well now I see where the name Bunny came from."

David never saw it coming. The loud smack seemed to echo in the truck.

As his hand went to the sharp sting on his left cheek, he saw her turn and threw herself on the bed. He couldn't see the tears, but the sobs of anguish were enough to let him know that he had hurt her badly.

The pain of regret, hurt far worse than the slap, or was it a right cross; he moved his jaw from side to side.

"Karen," he said as he moved and sat beside her on the bed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It's just that I was; am hurt. I wanted more from you, I still want more. I want to give you more and I thought that I felt," he paused for a moment, "the beginning of love for you and from you."

"Oh David," she cried, almost in agony. "I feel..."

Her words were cut short by a loud series of bangs.

"Not Good. Not Good," he shouted as he spun away.

He threw his jacket on and grabbed his gloves and hat, as he shouted at her. "Help me with the door again."

She did and once the door was shut, he quickly vanished from site. ----------

Outside, the wind was in full howl, making it difficult to move and the blowing snow difficult to see. However the sound of metal banging against wood made the problem easy to find. Two of the four-inch wide nylon securement straps had frozen, by him making them tighter and with the buffeting of the wind, it caused them to chafe against the wood cradle that held the sloop, and they snapped.

He knew his first priority was to get new straps in place and to pad them so they wouldn't snap again. As he turned to go to the equipment storage area on the trailer, one of the heavy metal ratchets used to tighten the straps whizzed by his head, missing him by inches and slammed into the sloops wood cradle.

"Shit, that was close," he swore and reminded himself to keep his wits about him. "Once I get everything tied down again, I'm going to have to cut those away."

It was slow work, made even slower by the biting cold. By the time he finished, he couldn't feel his face, feet or hands and was thinking how grateful he was that Karen was there to help warm him. She was as nutty as a fruitcake but being next to her, touching her made him feel complete. He couldn't explain it, but he knew it was love and he was eager to get back to her, to tell her how he felt. ----------

As Karen and David worked together to close the door, their eyes locked on to each other. She could feel her heart swell and had to close her eyes and pull harder on the door, to keep from screaming out to him that she loved him.

Once he was gone from sight in the swirling snow, she sat there, in the driver's seat, laid her arms across the wheel, put her head down and cried.

"I can't live like this. I'm not a gipsy that must travel and never know the comfort of a real home."

Another loud bang made her sit upright. Fear rushed thru her and she powered down the window and screamed into the wind, "David! - David, are you all right?"

He never saw or heard her, but her heart gave a leap of joy when he came into view. She watched him working against the wind as he began pulling things out of a large metal box. The wind driven snow pelted her face and froze her tears but she refused to yield to it, not wanting to take her eyes off him for an instant until he turned and disappeared back into the curtain of blowing snow.

She turned back, saw the medallion of Michael, and began to talk to it. "He'll need to get out of his cold and probably wet or frozen cloths," she said as she stood and picked up the comforter that he had given her.

She adjusted it and placed it over the back of the driver's seat so it would be ready to wrap around him. Next, she saw the thermos of hot coffee. She set it on the table and undid the cap so it would be ready for him.

"Towels. I need some bath towels."

She remembered seeing some in the bathroom and rushed to get them. When all was ready, she sat back down in the driver's seat and focused on the mirror as a never-ending barrage of snow flakes hit it and instantly turned to water. It was difficult to see, but all she was looking for was some type of movement to be illuminated by the yellow glow of lights along the side of the truck.

She waited and waited as she watched each tormenting moment click by on the digital clock above the dash.

She looked at the medallion and spoke in a clear calm voice. "Bring him back to me now or I'm going after him."

Her next glimpse into the mirror sent a moment of joy thru her, quickly followed by fright.

"He's moving like he's frozen solid," she exclaimed as she opened the door of the truck and let it slam against the stop, as she climbed down and ran to him.

"David. Come on. You're almost there."

There was no response from him as she pushed him up the steps and into the truck. Once there, he sat, unmoving in the driver's seat. She half climbed over him then leaned out, took hold of the door and with a strength fueled by adrenalin, pulled it closed.

She was now very cold and her fingers began to burn as she removed his frozen, snow covered hat, gloves and jacket. The zipper was impacted with snow and partly frozen. She knelt on the now wet floor and removed his boots, thankful that they weren't the type with laces. Next came his sox. The snow had worked its way into his boots and clumps of it clung to the top of them

"Stand," she demanded of him.

He complied though unable to do anything else. She stood and unbuckled his pants. She reached in, grabbed the waistband of his underwear, and with a single pull brought them and his frozen pants to the floor.

"Step out of them," she demanded again.

He placed a hand on the top of her head for balance and once again followed her directions. As she stood, she couldn't help but look at his manhood. As she did, off color thoughts popped into her head.

"Like a ground hog. It'll be spring before it pops its head out again. It's hard to believe that something that was once so big could get so small. Though, I guess I could blow on it and see if that helps. Weird how mine pop out and his goes into hiding."

She was unbuttoning his shirt and had to shake her head to get these thoughts out of it and return to tending to his immediate needs. Once naked, she wrapped the comforter around him and sat him back down as she toweled his face and hair dry. He was shivering badly as she led him to the bed and put him under the covers, putting the comforter on top.

Now Karen had to take care of herself. Her shoes and pants had been wet before but now she was wet and cold from helping David. She thought about changing in the bathroom, but there was no room to move around in there.

She looked at David, "Well, in your condition, you're not much of a threat."

She turned away from him and stripped out of her cloths. She was completely naked and facing away from him as she bent, picked up her cloths and tossed them on top of his wet ones that lay in a pile on the floor.

David may have been half frozen, but he wasn't dead. The naked view of her back, her ass and legs was enough to get his blood pumping again. He lay there in happy contentment as he watched her dry her hair with the towel, watched how her muscles moved in fluid grace. He even caught a momentary glimpse of her breast.

She sat on the side of the passengers chair, giving David a profile view. When she bent to put the sox on, his shivering stopped completely as he watched her full breasts swing into view. Without any hesitation, she stood and stepped into his jogging pants and slipped into the jacket. She was zipping it up as she turned and he got a parting glance at those marvelous breasts of hers.

She looked at him and realized that he must have gotten an eye full of her exposed flesh and the thought sent one more tingle thru her.

"Ca, ca, come hear," he managed to say thru chattering teeth.

The warmth of the thick cotton sox and the lined windbreaker had removed her chill. The thought that the material against her flesh had belonged to him added more heat to her body.

The pants were just tight enough to hang on her hips as she walked to the table and filled the cup less than half way with the still steaming coffee. She carefully walked to the bed.

"Can you sit up and hold this? Just enough to take a little sip."

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers