Snow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
napebaf
napebaf
23 Followers

I tried to fight. I tried to pull away, but it was all too much. Snow's other hand grabbed my breast, squeezing in hard on the flesh. As he squeezed, the pain in my nipple just got worse, but the pleasure got even more unbearable. I couldn't take this much longer.

Snow's hand disappeared from my clit for a minute, but only so he could reach down and turn the vibrator up to a higher setting. "Fuuuuuckkk!" I cried out, squeezing my pussy in on the vibrator despite myself. My legs kicked out again, and I wiggled as much as I could, trying to escape the overwhelming sensations, but there was nowhere to go. Snow had me.

Snow's fingers touched my clit once more. He pressed in hard this time, capturing my clit with his fingers and squeezing in hard on it. With the vibrator in my pussy, there was nothing I could do to get away from all this pleasure. It was overtaking me. Even in my breasts, where the pain from the clamps was worsened with every squeeze of Snow's hands, pleasure drowned it out. The pain felt so good, and his hand massaging my flesh through the pain felt even better.

My eyes squeezed closed and a yell forced its way out from my throat. The pleasure had reached a breaking point. It fed back on itself, each wave of pleasure redoubling into even more. I'd failed to escape, and now I was being overtaken. My body lit up with heat as as orgasm was forced out of me. My muscles spasmed as my nerve endings were set alight. I nearly kicked Snow off of me, but he held on, his hands working to keep pushing at me, prolonging my orgasm until my body finally gave out.

I panted heavily as my body settled down. I could feel tears in my eyes from how powerful that had been. "Ugh... ah... vibrator..." I said weakly. Thankfully, Snow got the message, and he pulled out the vibrator from my cunt, relieving me from it and giving me a chance to recover. I soon felt the nipple clamps come off as well, and I let out a sharp breath. "Damn... fuck that was good..." I said.

"I agree..." Snow said. I felt his lips touch mine once more, giving me a soft kiss. For one sweet moment, I let myself relax. I wasn't able to embrace him like I wanted to right then, but this was still nice. At last though, he pulled back. "Except for the 'was' part. It is good. And it's not over. It's time..." Snow said, trailing a hand slowly down my side, finally bringing it to a rest on my hip, "to see just what you're ready to take."

I shivered at hearing this. At this point, I really didn't think I could take much more. "Snow... I don't... I..."

"Nathalie," he said. I looked up, as if to meet his gaze. Though with the blindfold still on, I didn't have much luck there. "I have one question for you. After all of this: Do you submit to me?"

I gulped. "Um... somehow I get the feeling there's no wrong answer to that question." I said, trying to present a bit of bravado. "But... I'll go with 'yes.' I submit... Take me."

"Good," Snow said. I felt his weight lift from the bed. A few seconds later, I felt him manipulating the cuffs around my ankles. The cuffs popped open in turn. I took advantage of the freedom for a moment and let my legs relax. I didn't know what Snow had planned next, so I was going to try my best to recover while I could.

The cuffs around my wrists were next. At least, one of them was - Snow left the other on. I had a pretty good idea of where this was heading, and my suspicions were confirmed when Snow guided my arm up toward the head of the bed and cuffed it to the bedpost. I brought my other arm out to match, and Snow soon cuffed it to the bedpost as well. And then...

Nothing. Perhaps Snow was giving me time to recover. Perhaps he was making me wait, trying to make me eager. Well, it was working.

"Let me ask you something, Nathalie," Snow said at last. I felt his hand cup my breast, and he began to gently play with it as he spoke. "What's the story behind the buttplug I found in your drawer?"

I felt myself blush as Snow mentioned this. I knew that was going to come up. Damn it. I had to answer, though. "It's... um... well, late at night, hot porn scene that ended in anal, a bit too much to drink..."

"Really?" Snow said. His hand pressed in just a bit harder on my breast. I had to fight a little to keep myself from humming from the pleasure this was bringing me. "So you figured you'd give it a go yourself?"

"Er... something like that..." I said. I turned my head to the side, facing away from him. I couldn't see him, but it still felt awkward to face him while we discussed this. "Though when I'd gotten it, and I'd sobered up... Kinda lost my nerve..."

"So. You wanted to, but you didn't have the guts to give it a try yourself," Snow said. "Makes me wonder... What would happen if you were bound and couldn't resist? What if you weren't the one putting it in, and you could do nothing to stop it?"

I gulped again. Oh fuck oh fuck... "Um, I, that is..." I breathed deeply, trying to figure out just what it was I was feeling right now. Did I want to do this tonight? My heart pounded in my chest as I considered it. After everything we'd already done, I was certainly getting worn out. "Can we... um, another night?" I said, my voice getting a bit high-pitched.

"Inviting me back for seconds?" Snow said. "Well, I'll tell you what..." Snow's hand moved over to my other breast, and I felt him get up onto the bed. His other hand soon found my first breast, and he massaged the two mounds for a good minute before he spoke again. "I still have to truly make you mine, as my winnings from before. How about, next weekend, I come over again. I'll do whatever I want with you, maybe make sure you're ready. And, at 10 pm sharp, I'll take your ass, deep, hard, and rough."

I whimpered a bit at this despite myself. Damn, that sounded hot... I nodded weakly. I had a week to prepare, to get my nerve up. I could do it. I wanted to do it. Snow wanted it. I just had to let it happen... and hope it didn't hurt too much. At least... not a bad hurt. "Do it..." I said.

"Oh, I will," Snow said. He shifted a bit on the bed, one of his hands leaving my breast, and I soon felt the tip of his cock press up against my cunt. From how it felt, it seemed that he'd put on a condom at some point while he was making me wait. I hummed a bit to encourage him. I was still wet from before, and I'd recovered enough that I was ready to take him again.

"That's it..." I said, feeling Snow slowly push his cock inside of me once more. I threw my head back and let out a breath. There wasn't much I could do to move right now, so I was going to simply enjoy the ride. "Oh yeah... Fuck me..."

Happily enough, Snow was in the mood to oblige. His hand squeezed down on my breast, and he used it as leverage as he began to thrust hard into my cunt. "You like that?" he said, giving my breast a hard squeeze.

"Oh fuck yeah," I said, a smile crossing my face. I let myself focus on the feeling of his cock for a few minutes, feeling it stroke against all of my walls as it filled me, then pulled back for another go.

After a bit of this, Snow's hand left my breast, and he withdrew his cock to shift his position. His hands moved in between my legs, and he pushed them up and open. Once my legs were up, Snow leaned forward against them, bringing his cock back to my slit. I eagerly wrapped my legs around Snow's torso as he pressed in once more, his cock pushing even deeper into me.

Snow wasn't thrusting as quickly now, but his cock was pressing hard against my front wall, so I felt each thrust all the more intensely. The pleasure soon built up as his cock pushed deep inside me. I tried to move myself to match his thrusts and help speed up the pace, but there wasn't much I could do to help there. "Ugh... fuck... harder..." I said.

Snow leaned forward in response to this, adjusting his position so that he could oblige. His thrusts picked up the pace. Each thrust sent a jolt of pleasure through my body. However much I might want to, there was nothing I could do to help speed it up or slow it down in this position. I was completely at his mercy. And right now, there didn't seem to be much mercy in the way he pounded his cock into my cunt.

I breathed deeply. I didn't know how much longer Snow would be able to keep this up. He had to be close to cumming. I was getting there, but after my previous orgasm, it was still going to take some work. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the pleasure, trying to hold onto each wave and let it build up. Oh yeah... this is it...

My hands jerked against the handcuffs, trying to move on instinct to my clit in an attempt to get myself off. But I couldn't. I was so close to the edge, but I wasn't getting there. My clit was beginning to ache from need, and each of Snow's thrusts was making it worse. "Ugh... Snow... fuck... fuck me... make me cum..." I pleaded, hoping he'd be able to push me over the edge.

Snow's dick pushed in hard, and he held it there. I felt it spasming within me as he came, and I gave him a chance to enjoy his own orgasm before I spoke again. "Don't you dare stop till you make me cum, bastard," I said.

"I never planned to," Snow said. He pulled his cock out from my cunt, and I soon found it replaced with my vibrator. Snow switched the vibrator up to its highest setting, and I cried out from the sudden burst of pleasure within my cunt.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck... fuuuuccckkk..." I cried out as the pleasure became nearly unbearable. My clit was throbbing now, begging, pleading to be touched. I needed to... I couldn't. I still couldn't touch it. "Snow... fuck! Fucking... clit... need to..."

I felt Snow's hand on my stomach, moving down toward my slit... and then stopping. "Do you? Let's find out if that's really necessary," he said. I felt the vibrator moving in and out of me, pressing up against my front wall.

I grit my teeth together, trying to somehow keep my body from bursting. I couldn't... The heat was building up. It had to be at its breaking point. The slightest touch to my clit could have pushed me over the edge, but Snow was denying it to me. Was he trying to drive me crazy? Well, it's fucking working! "Snow... please..." I said.

Snow tilted the vibrator up, and he pushed it in as far as it could go. The vibrations from it began to fill my body. I was beyond fighting it at this point. I let them take me over. I let the heat in my pussy continue to build. There was nothing I could do. I couldn't escape. Whatever Snow wanted to do to me, it was going to happen. I was his.

His... I'd said before that I'd submitted to him, but now I truly felt it. But... I trusted him. I could have used my safeword if I really wanted to just get off, but I wasn't going to. This was... this was something else. Warmth began to fill my chest, blending with the pleasure flowing out from my pussy. It was... it was all...

My mind faded from me. The dam finally burst, and every bit of pleasure that Snow had let build up within me came out at once. I lost touch with the world. I could have sworn I was suspended in midair as that orgasm overtook me. I was probably yelling, but I couldn't hear it. I could only feel. I only wanted to feel.

Light. Snow had removed my blindfold. How much time had passed? I narrowed my eyes, trying to let them adjust slowly. The lights were off in my bedroom, but it still felt quite bright after being blindfolded for so long. I tried to get my bearings. My handcuffs were off, and Snow was cleaning things up a bit. I hadn't been out long, if I had at all.

"Snow," I said. I didn't really know what I was saying until the words came out of my mouth. "Promise to make me cum like that again, and you can spend as many nights here as you want."

"...Deal," Snow said.

napebaf
napebaf
23 Followers
12