Snow Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched in fascination as Josh tended orally to Brenda's cunt. Even though I had sucked his cock less than an hour ago, it hadn't occurred to me that he could suck her off, too. And she evidently liked it -- she was twisting and squirming and groaning with pleasure as he licked her.

I watched as he covered her clit with his mouth, leaning in to see him pursing his lips and flicking his tongue across her little hot-button.

"Oh god!" she cried out. "Oh god, Josh. . . I'm coming. . . Stay right there. . . right there. . .Oh YEEAAAHHHH!!! Yeah, Josh! Oh, shit! I'm coming. . . don't stop. . . Oh, Babyyyy. . ."

I don't know how long she was coming, or whether she came once or a dozen times, but every time her climax seemed to be subsiding, Josh just kept at it, and she'd be twitching and writhing again.

I was grinding my hips against my own hand inside my panties, gasping for breath as I watched her. I had never seen anything so erotic in my life. My hand flew across my pussy in my excitement, and soon I was groaning with my own self-induced release. "Ooohhhh," I groaned, as orgasmic spasms wracked my body, and I slumped in my chair. When I came to, I stood up and quickly peeled my panties off myself, deciding that, by then, whatever modesty they were serving had long since outlived its usefulness.

Brenda, who had finally come to at least a temporary pause in her orgasms, turned toward me and laughed. "Was it good for you, too?"

"Oh, very," I gasped. "Don't stop. . ."

She laughed her open, hearty laugh again. "I wonder just who is the one being fucked here?" Then she turned back to Josh, saying, "Fuck me, Josh. Put your big, hard cock in me and let Amy see you fuck me!"

"As you wish," he replied. Then, sliding himself up along Brenda's body, he brought his cockhead against her opening. He paused for a few seconds, tantalizing me with the anticipation of his cock penetrating Brenda's pussy. He placed his cockhead against her cunt-lips, even probing it gently between them, in a sensual genital 'kiss', looking directly into my eyes, to be sure that I could see everything, as he prepared to join his body to hers.

"Come ON, Josh!" Brenda cried, with a tone of desperation. "Don't tease me! Just put your cock in me, and fuck me!"

"As you wish," he answered. Then slowly, inexorably, he drove himself into her.

Brenda groaned a blissful, "Yessssss!" as he penetrated her. I leaned forward to watch as, inch by inch, his erection disappeared inside my roommate. Involuntarily, I groaned sympathetically as I pressed two fingers into myself. When Josh was completely inside her, the two of them simply pressed their groins together, straining for the deepest connection they could possibly achieve. I moved around, to see his balls nestled against her ass as he pressed into her.

Slowly, Josh withdrew, and I watched his thick shaft coming out of her. Her cunt-lips clung to the sides of his cock as he withdrew from her, seeming to tug her pussy inside-out. Even just watching, I groaned in sympathetic frustration -- I didn't want him to pull out of her, I wanted to watch him going into her.

I could just make out his cockhead appearing between her labia, when he reversed himself and pressed back into her, while she groaned again. Soon, the two of them had settled into a slow, steady rhythm, Josh moving in and out of Brenda's pussy, and she raising her hips to welcome him into herself. As I watched them, I found that I was rolling my own hips in time with their fucking. I had another orgasm of my own, grinding my pussy against my hand, and when I recovered from it, Josh and Brenda were still grinding away in the ancient rhythm of sex.

Josh pulled out of her, and rolled her over. She got up on her hands and knees, and I watched as he got in position behind her. Taking hold of his own cock, he held the tip against her cunt-lips and drove back into her. At first, he hunched over her, his front against her back, fondling her tits from behind as he fucked her, rolling his hips as he drove himself into her.

After a while, Josh raised himself into an upright kneeling stance, and began slapping his thighs against Brenda's ass as he pounded her from behind. Brenda rocked herself backwards, meeting his thrusts with her own movements. I watched as his cock continually drove in and out of her swollen pussy-lips.

I wondered how long they could keep going like that, but finally, Brenda began groaning and gasping, and increased her tempo, throwing herself against Josh's thrusts at a faster and faster pace. Josh matched her tempo, and soon their bodies were slapping together at a furious pace.

"Oh god," she cried out, "I'm gonna come, Josh! Come with me, babe! Shoot your cum into me!

"I'm coming, Bree!" he grunted. "Hang on. . . I'm. . ." And with a loud, guttural grunt, he pressed himself tight against Brenda's ass. His body quivered and shook in great orgasmic spasms. He looked like he was losing all control of his bodily functions.

"Oh, yeah, Josh!" Brenda cried happily. "You're coming in me! Yeah. . . that's what I want. . . Fill me up with your cum."

Josh collapsed onto Brenda's back, gasping for breath. I saw his limp penis slip wetly out of her, and Brenda dropped down onto her elbows, her ass still raised high in the air as she purred happily. Josh moved away from her and collapsed on his back on the bed. I saw white globs of his cum oozing from Brenda's pussy, dripping erotically onto the bed. Brenda reached up between her legs and collected a small glob of his cum on her fingertips, then brought it to her mouth and sucked them clean, humming happily. I nearly fainted from erotic intensity as I watched her savor his sperm in her mouth, rolling it on her tongue, and finally swallowing it with great relish.

Brenda and Josh laid on the bed, both dozing off in a blissful post-coital fog. I couldn't bear to be sitting apart from them, so I crawled up onto the bed with them. I wasn't ready for naked contact with Josh -- yet -- so I nestled in behind Brenda, making a mental note of the sensation of her naked skin sliding against mine.

While the two of them dozed, I thought about the things I had witnessed -- and participated in. Just an hour before, I had never seen a live penis. Now, I had not only seen one, but made it hard with my own hands, sucked on it, and made it come. I had watched that same penis bury itself inside my roommate's pussy, after its owner had licked that same pussy to multiple orgasms, and fucked said roommate in two positions, ending in stunning mutual orgasms. And now, here I was, still laying in bed with the two of them as they slept in post-orgasmic contentment. I smiled to myself as the incredible erotic images danced in my brain, while I lazily ran a finger along my slit. I might have dozed off, myself.

*****

Brenda was the first one of us to awaken. As she tried to climb out of bed without disturbing Josh or me, her movements roused me from my sleep. The two of us slipped out of bed as quietly as we could, leaving Josh sleeping peacefully by himself.

We crossed the room, and sat facing each other on chairs, talking quietly, so as not to disturb Josh.

"My god!" I gushed. "That was incredible! Is it always that intense?"

"This was one of the better ones. Maybe because you were here, and it ratcheted up our excitement. Or maybe we were just showing off. But, you know. . . it's always good."

"Ohmigod, if I could have, I'd have jumped right in with you! I so wanted to feel a cock inside me while the two of you were fucking!"

"Really? You want to know what a cock inside you feels like?"

"I do now."

"'Cuz I know Josh would love to fuck you, if he knew you wanted him to."

"Oh Brenda. . . please don't tell him I said that."

"Why not? You said you wanted to know what a cock inside you feels like."

"Well, I mean. . . you and Josh. . ."

"I'd be angry if I found out he was cheating on me. But if he's helping me to help my friend discover sex, I don't see the problem. . ."

"You don't? But. . . Really? You don't?"

She laughed. "No. I don't."

"Oh, but Brenda. . . It would be my first time. . . what if I'm no good at it?"

"The first time is awkward for everybody. Josh is a good guy. He'll make it as good for you as it can possibly be. Besides, the only way you'll ever have a second time, is if you have a first time first." She thought for a second about what she'd said. Laughing, she said, "Does that even make sense?"

"Yeah," I replied. "It does."

*****

"So," Brenda said, "do you want me to be here, or not?"

"Yeah," I answered. "I watched you. Fair's fair."

"No, Amy. This is your first time. Do you want me to be here, or not?"

"I really do, Brenda. I think I'd be too afraid if you were gone. You and Josh are my sexual mentors," I chuckled.

"OK, then; I'll be here."

Josh was still sleeping, naked, across the room, on Brenda's bed. I looked over at his sleeping form -- his narrow manly hips (and small, tight manly butt); his broad, masculine shoulders that bespoke such strength; his hairy chest. And his penis. Ah, yes, his penis - the very first one (and so far, the only one) that I'd ever seen live-and-in-the-flesh, so to speak. And in action on my friend Brenda. In his sleepful state, it hung limply from his loins, looking once again like the fleshy hose that I'd imagined the first time I'd seen it, a couple hours ago. A thick, curly thatch of dark pubic hair tangled around the base of it. I chuckled silently to myself. Our bodies -- and our sex organs -- were so different, his and mine; and yet, both of us had pubic hair. I don't know why I thought that was funny, but I did. Farther from his groin, his body hair thinned out, blending seamlessly to the light fur on his belly and his chest, and on down his legs. He was. . . such. . . a MAN.

And therefore, I was coming to think, wonderful.

I smiled at Brenda. She offered a wink of encouragement. "I'll be right here for you," she whispered. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I looked down at Josh's sleeping form once more. It was late in the afternoon, and daylight was waning into a dim, gray, wintry dusk. I laid down on the bed and snuggled up against Josh, spooning my back against his chest. Reaching around myself, I grabbed his hand, dragging it across my body and cupping it against my breast.

For a long time -- at least, it seemed like hours -- nothing happened. His hand hung heavily, inertly against my breast. If I didn't consciously hold it there, it might have fallen off. I looked pleadingly across the room at Brenda.

"He's sleeping," she whispered to me. "Just relax and wait for him to wake up. And enjoy lying next to him. I always do."

I nodded and smiled back at her, pressing his hand more tightly against my breast, savoring the sensation. My pussy was tingling again, just lying there next to him.

At length, I felt him stir, ever-so-slightly. Then I heard him inhale sharply, through his nose. He stretched himself out, pressing his semi-erect cock against my butt-crack. But his hand never left my breast. I felt him nuzzling in my hair. "Mmmmmmm," he purred, "you smell nice." Slowly, lazily, he began to knead my breast, sending jolts of electricity directly to my pussy. I wasn't sure if he even knew it was me whose breast he was fondling, or if, in his drowsy state, he thought I was Brenda. As he kneaded my soft tit-flesh, he began to rock his hips, driving his cock, which was well on its way from 'semi-erect' to 'full raging hard-on', gently between my ass-cheeks.

My pussy was soaking wet, and I wanted nothing except to feel his big, stiff cock inside me. I rolled over to face him. His hard manhood probed between my thighs. His eyes opened slowly and he smiled.

"Hi Amy."

"Hi Josh."

"Is this the next lesson?"

"I think so. I mean, I hope so."

"Me too. What do you want to do first?"

"Could you just hold me for a while? So I can feel your body against mine?"

"Mmm-hmm. I can do that." Gently, he pulled me to himself. The sensation of his naked skin against mine was intoxicating. My nostrils were inundated with his strong, masculine scent. I began to slide my breasts sensually against his hairy chest, while he wrapped his arm around my back and shoulders, stroking my skin with his strong, masculine hands. Slowly, he moved his hand down my back, pausing in the hollow where my back met my butt, then moving down to fondle and caress my butt, tracing the length of my ass-cleft, gently probing between my cheeks, and tenderly cupping them in his palms. My pussy was feeling desperately empty, longing to be filled with his powerful cock.

"I want you," I breathed. "Put your cock in me. Fuck me, Josh."

"Ssssssshhhhhh," he admonished me. "Don't be in such a hurry. We just got here. It's your first time -- relax and enjoy it."

"But Josh. . ." I pleaded.

"Patience," he whispered. "All in good time."

I groaned in frustration mixed with desire.

Gently, Josh rolled me onto my back. Then he crawled between my legs, so his face was directly in front of my pussy. Suddenly, I was wonderfully excited, recalling what I'd seen him do to Brenda; and just a little frightened. He paused and inhaled deeply. I squirmed; I didn't want him to smell me. . . there. But he just smiled, and told me, "I love your scent; you smell wonderful." I thought he was either lying to me, or crazy, but I'd seen the effect his tongue had had on Brenda, and I was curious.

My pussy was tingling with electric anticipation when I felt his tongue slowly tracing along my cunt-lips. I jumped, at the intensity of the sensation. Gently, he probed inside my entrance with the tip of his tongue, gently caressing my inner lips. The sensation was simply incredible, and I was already writhing in delight at what he was doing to me. "Please, Josh," I begged. But he continued to plunder my pussy with his tongue, no matter how desperately I pleaded for his cock inside me. When I felt his tongue brush against my clit, my head nearly exploded. When he licked broadly across it, my whole body did explode. Instantly, I was lost in an uncontrollable, shuddering, twitching, moaning, writhing orgasm.

"Oh god!" I gasped. "Oh! OH! UNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!" I had never experienced anything like it in my life -- it was like my body was hooked up to a million volts. Lights flashed inside my eyes. It was simply surreal.

Josh just kept going, lapping eagerly at my clit, and exploding my universe around me. I thought once he saw me coming, he'd stop, and just let me come down, but he just kept happily licking and sucking on me, sending wave after titanic wave of orgasm washing over me, toying with my body as if I were some sort of rag-doll. Finally, the sensations were just too intense, and I reluctantly pushed him away. At first, he just grinned at me and dove back in, but I held him at bay.

"Please. . ." I panted. "Too much. . ."

"As you wish," he answered, with a sly grin.

"NOW can I have you inside me?"

"You may. I hope the wait was worth your while?"

"Oh god," I blubbered, barely coherently.

Josh sat up, piling some pillows against the wall for him to recline against, his legs sticking straight out in front of him. His cock pointed straight up at the ceiling, twitching and throbbing in readiness. He had me straddle across his lap, the shaft of his cock rubbing against my pussy-lips as I sat on his thighs.

He pulled me close and whispered in my ear. "The first time," he told me, "it's better if you can control the penetration." I nodded. The moment was at hand. I was going to feel a man's hard cock inside myself for the very first time in my life.

Josh raised me into a kneeling position, with my entrance just above the tip of his rigid cock. Then, guiding my hips, he lowered me until the tip of his cock was barely probing between my cunt-lips. The sensations of his cockhead against my pussy were incredible, and I eagerly drove myself down onto his mighty manhood. A small stab of pain hit me, and I stopped, with barely more than the head of him inside me.

I sat there stalled, with Josh's cock not even halfway inside myself. Mom had told me about the hymen, and I guessed that that's what this was. And I remembered what Josh said about me controlling the penetration. For a few seconds, I just squeezed my cunt-muscles on his cockhead, which was very pleasant, while I tried to figure out what to do next.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Brenda was whispering in my ear, "It's OK, Amy. You just have to go through it. The pain won't last long."

I nodded. Biting on my lower lip, I pressed downward again until I started to feel the pain again, and then I pressed past it. I felt a small stab, but then, all I felt was Josh's cock filling me. Fuller than I'd ever felt in my life. It felt incredible, this rigid pole of man-meat stuffing my feminine cavity. In seconds, he was completely inside me. I felt his pubic bone bump against mine, and my ass nestled against his balls. I savored the sensation of him being inside me, clenching my cunt-muscles around his shaft, which only made it feel like he was filling me even fuller than before. Josh seemed to like it, too -- he groaned every time I gave one of my 'pussy-hugs'.

I squirmed from side to side, enjoying every possible sensation of having him inside me, from every possible angle and direction.

"Oh god, Josh," I groaned. "You feel SO GOOD inside me!"

From across the room, I heard Brenda say under her breath, with a tone of wistfulness, "I know what you mean. . ."

Slowly, I raised myself up, letting Josh's meat slide out of me, until I couldn't stand it anymore, and I had to have him back inside me, so I jammed myself back down onto his pole. Again and again, I rode up and down on Josh's stiff cock, savoring the delightful sensations of him rubbing tightly against my pussy-walls. Then I sat down on him all the way, and ground my pussy back and forth against him. Then I paused, and simply clenched my cunt-muscles again, and Josh showed me how he could make his cock swell inside me, which was a whole different wonderful sensation.

I don't know how long we went at it like that. I just wanted to savor every possible feeling and sensation of what it meant to have a penis in my vagina. And Josh seemed in no hurry, either.

At last, I could feel my climax growing deep inside me. It just kept growing and coming on until finally, I couldn't hold it off any longer. "Oh, Josh," I cried, "I'm coming! I'm coming on your cock! Oh god, it feels so good, Josh! So fucking good! Oh, I'm. . . Oooohhhh! OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!" My body trembled and shook, wracked by spasm after orgasmic spasm. I savored every climactic tremor, until the last wave of my orgasm had washed over me. When I finally 'came to', I still felt Josh, big and hard and stiff, stuffing my pussy. Josh just looked at me with a smirk.

"Come again?" he grinned.

Before I could respond, or even process what he was saying, he resumed driving his rigid manhood back up into me, hard and fast this time. I didn't even notice any residual pain from my first time -- there was just the wonderful sensation of him driving into me, fucking me, filling me to the utter fullest. It wasn't long before I was back at my orgasmic peak, and Josh was grunting with every thrust of his cock into my warm, eager cunt. I began to cry as the sensations of my newest orgasm simply overwhelmed me. Josh kept thrusting, pounding into me, sending wave after crashing orgasmic wave through my body, until finally, with a loud animalistic grunt, he thrust his cock up into me and held it there, twitching and spasming in his own orgasm. Inside myself, I felt a warm, liquid sensation, like a bubble bursting and flowing inside my pussy.

"Oh!" I cried. "Oh, Josh -- I can feel it! I can feel you coming inside me! Oh, it's wonderful; you're coming inside me. . ."