Snow Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell against Josh's body, hugging him tightly to myself, still rocking my hips gently on his slowly softening cock. "Thank you, Josh," I purred. "My first time was wonderful. I can't imagine it could possibly be any better."

"And to think," Brenda chuckled from across the room, "you wanted to hang out in the library. . ."

*****

Josh stayed in our room that night, and the entire weekend. Brenda and I traded him back and forth all weekend, fucking one of us and then the other, until he simply couldn't get an erection anymore, and we all just collapsed in utter erotic exhaustion. After that, we'd have regular weekly threesomes -- no bothersome roommate issues, after all. And Josh seemed to enjoy them. But I always knew that Josh was Brenda's boyfriend, and I was the 'extra'.

Eventually, I got a boyfriend of my own, named George, and when we finally got around to starting a sexual relationship of our own, I think my experience with Josh made George a very happy man. I could go on and on about the differences and similarities of George's body and Josh's, and their respective cocks, and how they feel inside me, and what it's like to fuck each of them. Some other time, maybe. . .

Next year, we'll all be seniors, and after that -- who knows? I don't know if George and I have a future together or not -- or if Josh and Brenda do. But we're sure enjoying the time we've got.

Thank goodness for that snow day. . .