Snow Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any misgivings she'd had about their situation were wiped away when his hand settled over her bellybutton, his fingers grazing the top of her auburn curls below. Her body rose up in a guttural moan. She may have been lonely and single, but she was no novice when it came to knowing what it took to bring herself release...and when she needed it.

She whimpered, and he raised his eyes to hers. Without a word, he slid down her body, his fingers trailing along her skin as he went. She shivered, sucking on her bottom lip. Her legs fell open in invitation.

When he finally reached her hips, he blew against her skin, making her jump. He glanced up at her one last time before he slid his shoulders up under her knees and rested her legs over his back.

Essie had just inhaled when his mouth latched onto her pussy, his tongue flicking against her clit, making her scream and arch up to him. He spread her legs wider, giving himself more access to play. Her fingers clenched the sheets as she tried to remember to breathe.

His tongue played havoc on her. Short licks around her clit; long laps up and down her pussy; deep penetrations inside her. She shivered and squirmed below him. All the while, his fingers traced the sensitive skin along the line where her legs joined her body, over her hip, and in the curve of her waist. All the places that normally might be ticklish, but with the right touch, they made her body tingle in prolonged pleasure.

All she could do was moan and writhe beneath his torturous ministrations, his hair brushing the insides of her thighs. When he propped her pelvis up with one hand under her lower back and slid one thick finger in and out of her rapidly, she froze mid-air, releasing a choked scream.

The world was a dark ocean for a few minutes as she floated and came back down, coherent of his finger still stroking her—slower now—his other hand rubbing her stomach in circular motions. She whimpered when he finally slid out of her and lowered her legs to the bed.

"I'll be right back."

Her body shivered at his absence, and she bit back a sudden desire to call to him. What would she say? She didn't even know his name.

He returned in a moment with an ice pack, the sudden chill against her eye eliciting a sharp cry.

"Shh. Go to sleep." He brushed his lips against hers and then against her forehead before he pulled the blankets over her and tucked her in. And then he laid next to her on top of the covers.

She moaned and rolled onto her side, her sated body pressing against his warm presence behind her. Wondering if it had all been a dream.

###

Essie stretched and yawned. The layers of blankets shifted over her. When she opened her eyes, she froze, forgetting where she was...why she was naked. And then her memory returned and she sighed, snuggling the covers up under her chin. Pale gray light spilled from the window beside the bed, confirming her suspicions that it was morning.

Without looking, she knew that her rescuer was gone. There was an emptiness behind her, an absence of his pressure against her like it had been throughout the night. She remembered how he'd laid his arm across her waist, holding her to him while she drifted off. It had been an odd but wonderful feeling.

She rolled over and stared through the doorway to the kitchen, now dark and empty. The previous night slowly replayed in her head, and she squeezed her legs together to repress the desire slowly building inside.

A light flickered on. She propped herself up on her elbow. He was out there.

She was certain now that she hadn't been dreaming. Her thoughts waffled between feeling an intense desire to repeat their little late-night episode and the guilt that she had let a stranger do that to her. Not to mention that she had probably ruined his holiday weekend. He had said her car was wrecked. How was she going to get home?

The sudden sight of him made her suck in her breath. He stood with his back to her. Although a sweater hid his upper body, she could imagine every line and muscle if she closed her eyes. He had shoved the hands that had memorized her body into the front pockets of his tight jeans. He started to turn toward her, stopped, ran one hand back through his hair, and paced out of her line of vision. He returned several seconds later and repeated the process.

After watching him for several minutes, she couldn't stand it any longer. When he disappeared again, she slid out from under the warm blankets, biting back a squeal as her bare feet touched the cold floor. Her clothes didn't appear to be in the room, but his flannel shirt was lying neatly folded across the arm of the chair. It smelled woodsy when she pulled it on, the cuffs fell past her fingertips, and the hem grazed her knees.

The air was warmer on the other side of the kitchen. A living room—with a massive stone fireplace at its center and a sparkling Christmas tree decked out with red and green balls and tinsel at the far end—filled this end of the house. She sighed when her feet sunk into a thick bearskin rug, and she tried not to laugh at the thought that, of course, there would be a rug of that nature in a place like this.

He didn't seem to see or hear her as he continued his circuit, stopping at a window to look out at the snow, hanging his head as he shook it. He even seemed to look right through her when he turned. But then he jumped back and yelled.

"Damn it, woman!" He doubled over, leaning against the back of the couch. "Don't sneak up on a person like that!"

Essie bit her lip, but she couldn't keep herself from smiling. He just looked so good. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

When he raised his head, his jaw hardened and something flashed in his eyes.

Her stomach felt heavy at the look. He must be angry. Her accident had interrupted his plans, and now she was stealing the shirt off his back. She pulled the latter tighter around her. "If you would kindly point me to my clothes and a phone, I'll call for a ride out of here and leave you alone. I don't want to trouble you, especially on Christmas. Thank you for your...um...hospitality." Her eyes dipped to his mouth on the last comment, but she pushed the subsequent thoughts—and memories—away.

He rolled his eyes. "Your clothes are still wet, and the phone is out. No telling when someone will get out here to fix it."

"Out here?" She shifted her weight and crossed her arms, leaning against the other end of the couch. "I believe I crashed on Devlin Road, just about three miles from Benton."

His eyes darted down, lingered for a moment, and then returned to hers. She could see his jaw relax, the frustrated look on his face dissipating. "Honey, just because you crashed on the highway doesn't mean I live there."

"But you said—"

"I said it was lucky I was coming home when I did."

"But your field—"

He smirked. "I have lots of them."

She threw back her head, groaning. "Where am I?"

"Heaven, at least you were as of last night." He didn't even try to hide his laugh.

Her cheeks burned, and she had to stop herself from stomping her foot. "I'm serious!"

"You're about twenty minutes from Devlin Road...and the nearest house."

The beams of the ceiling stretched high above her, glowing from the burning fire and the artificial lights on the tree. It wasn't a large house, but it was more than enough for one person. And it wasn't the worst possible situation. He could have left her in the car...or not have seen her at all. "So I'm...stranded? With you?"

"Trust me, I had other plans for the weekend." But his tone belied that he wasn't completely disappointed at her misfortune.

She closed her eyes, frustrated with herself now. His voice alone made butterflies dance in her stomach. Why didn't she resist him last night? Just because they were attracted...

The back of his fingers stroked her revealed neck, and her eyes flew open. Icy blue orbs stared back, but they were anything but cold. It was suddenly hard to swallow. She staggered back and lost her balance. His arm slipped around her waist, hugging her against him.

He didn't move for at least ten seconds. When she put her hand to his chest to free herself, his mouth descended on hers. His arms tightened around her, one on her waist, the other around her neck, his fingers buried in her bed-head hair.

She could only moan, feeling his body pressing against hers, the heat of him instantly warming her but also making her shiver. Her eyes closed again as she fell into the sensation, gasping against his mouth when he pulled her around the side of the couch and they landed on the cushions, him on top.

He broke the kiss to move to her neck, and she managed to find her voice. "I don't even know your name." She shuddered as he spoke against her skin, his hot breath and the vibrations of his voice mixing into a wonderful sensation. "I'm sorry..."

He pulled away and murmured, "Jake."

"Essie." She tangled her fingers into his hair and guided his mouth back to her neck.

He mumbled something else against her skin. She moaned, not caring what he'd said, and tilted her head to the side to give him more area to torture. At some point, she realized his hand had gone south, opened his shirt that she had pulled on, and was cupping her bare breast, sending delightful sensations down between her legs. Part of her wanted his mouth to join his hands, just like before, but she was thoroughly enjoying what his lips, teeth, and tongue were doing to her ears, neck, and shoulders.

She let her own hands wander, although his sweater was a hindrance to reaching what she really wanted. He seemed to sense her frustration and broke his onslaught long enough to remove the barrier. Free to roam, her fingers clawed at the thick muscles in his arms, his chest, and his back.

"Shh, Essie." He withdrew again and stilled her hands. "Don't rush it."

He was one to talk. She looked up at him, feeling tears in her eyes. Damn her self-restraint. Her body pulsed with desire, every nerve ending on fire, wanting his hands everywhere all at once. Wanting him.

He brushed her hair back from her forehead and leaned down to kiss her temple beside the bandage. "Don't move."

She shuddered when he stood up, his muscles straining and flexing deliciously as he hurried around the room. He gathered and laid a pile of blankets on the rug in front of the fire. Several pillows joined them.

She had pushed herself up on her elbows to watch. Now, his eyes settled on her naked body, framed in his shirt. He groaned and then chuckled.

"Dammit, woman. You look like a present delivered on my doorstep, and I just peeled back the wrapping paper. I must have been a good boy this year."

This couldn't be real. Snowed in with a gorgeous stranger, and nothing to do but make out by the fire? Not in her lifetime. She slowly licked her lips, thrusting her breasts out to tease him.

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing. But right now, I'm feeling very naughty."

"Oh, thank God."

Jake was back at her side and scooped her up into his arms. Her skin prickled with goosebumps as he settled her on the rug and then crawled between her legs, tilting her head back to kiss her.

Their tongues teased back and forth, tasting and exploring the heat of each other's mouth, grazing over the sharpness of teeth. Her hands stroked his biceps, feeling the taut muscles as he supported himself over her. Warm air slipped inside the open shirt and caressed her aching nipples. A soft moan was all the hint he needed, his weight shifting as he slid one hand down her side, cupped her hip, and then slid back up to massage her breast. Her sighs of approval only encouraged him to continue his play.

She didn't know how long they were lying there half-naked before a fire and a Christmas tree, trapped by snow in a cabin, but she didn't care. She was happy to stay there forever if the atmosphere remained the same.

He lifted himself up suddenly and slid a hand between them. Essie sucked in her breath, waiting for his fingers to touch her, but he didn't. Instead, she realized he was undoing his jeans, and her heart raced at the thought. She looked away, struggling to draw air into her lungs.

"Are you okay?" His breath tickled her ear, making her shiver.

She nodded, biting her lower lip. It would be lying to say she hadn't secretly hoped for what was coming next. The thought of giving herself to him didn't faze her, but that thought did worry her a little. She must have hit her head harder than she suspected. Where were her sensibilities?

Despite her insistence to see this through, she was still scared. Scared that he might hurt her. Scared that she wouldn't measure up to his expectations. Scared that this really was just a dream, that she was probably still crashed in her car on the side of the road, unconscious...

His palm cupped her cheek, turning her eyes to his again. He leaned down and brushed his lips against hers. "Do you want me to stop?"

She blinked slowly and whispered with a shaky breath, "No."

"I'll be gentle." Jake pressed his mouth more firmly to hers, still holding her head with one hand. His other one slid down her body, taking time to heighten all of her sensations by teasing her breast, her nipple, her side, her waist, her hip. And then his hand moved between them, lightly flicking her clit and making her jump.

He chuckled into her mouth, licking at her tongue. His finger mirrored the action down below, delving into her wetness.

Essie moaned, arching her pelvis up to him, but he pressed her flat against the floor again. She closed her eyes and had to remind herself to keep breathing when she felt his fingers searching deeper than last night, realizing how tight she was—and why. But he said nothing, just continued kissing her, continued stroking her, continued stretching her open.

His fingers retracted for only a moment, his weight shifted on her, and then she felt his erection pressing against her. He grasped her leg, pulling it up so she had her knee bent and her foot was buried in the softness of the blankets. A little pressure against her inner thigh to make her legs spread wider, and then he gently pushed into her.

Her heart seemed to catch in her throat, her body automatically responding as she arched up to him, drawing the head of his erection into her. She whimpered and gripped at his arms, thankful that he had stopped, but also wishing he'd just get it over with.

Jake broke the kiss and stroked her temple again, carefully tracing her black eye. "Shh, Essie. It's okay. I know." His other hand slid under her lower back, cupping her ass. His eyes met hers and held her gaze. And then he shifted once more, pushing hard until he had fully penetrated her.

It hurt. A lot. She arched her head back and cried out, clenching her eyes closed, her fingers digging into his skin.

He was bigger than she had imagined. Then again, she hadn't actually seen his cock before he decided to put it in her. He groaned when he twitched inside her and her body responded by squeezing around him. But he didn't try to pull out. Pleasure slowly replaced the receding pain. Blissful pleasure she had never thought possible.

"Essie, look at me." He waited for her to open her eyes. "Are you okay? I won't move until you're comfortable."

She blinked, exhaled, and released her grasp on him. A sigh escaped when he slid his hand out from under her and caressed her body again, encouraging her to relax. His soft kisses helped, distracting her from the pressure of him filling her.

It took a few minutes, but her body took on a life of its own. Her hips pushed up to him, her other leg now sliding up to a bent position, providing a better angle for him, her knees hugging his hips.

Jake slowly pulled back, drawing a sweet moan from her lips. He pushed in again, and then pulled back a little more. He repeated the process until he was slowly stroking all of the way out until just the head of his cock was inside and then sliding all of the way back in, pressing against her inner walls and earning a groan of delight from her.

Essie couldn't believe all of the sensations running through her body. Never had she felt so alive. Everything he touched seemed to shoot sparks straight to where they were joined. Her breasts ached, smashed between their bodies. In no time, he was stroking faster, her heartbeat thumping in her head as she panted to keep up with him.

He mumbled encouragement, his face buried in her hair, his tongue and teeth torturing her neck as his hands held her head tilted to the side. His breathing matched hers, his body covered in a layer of sweat, sliding against hers.

She wasn't sure how it would end. Usually, she could feel the rise, the peak, and then she'd shake a little as she went over, writhing on the bed. Afterward, she'd curl up on her side as she came down from the high, sometimes falling asleep, content. But that was when she was by herself.

Nothing had prepared her for the explosion that culminated after the intense pressure inside. Jake was stroking steadily, his voice raspy against her ear as he told her how he loved the way her body molded to his. Suddenly, she felt him grow bigger, if that was possible. Her legs clamped around his waist and she screamed, pressing up against him at the same time he drove deeper into her and stilled.

Heat filled her. She shook, as expected, but she didn't stop. Waves rolled over her, numbing her senses. Her grip loosened on him, and all she could do was lay there.

She whimpered as he wrapped his arms around her and rolled onto his side, pulling her with him. His cock slipped out of her and lay across her thigh as he pulled a blanket over them. She reached for him blindly, moaning.

"Shh, Essie. It's okay. You're safe with me."

His voice was so comforting, his body so warm and firm, and she was so exhausted despite having just woken up less than an hour ago. She nuzzled her head against his chest and breathed in the woodsy scent of him mixed with soap and sweat and sex. She drifted off to the sound of the fire crackling behind her while his fingers stroked the small of her back.

###

When Essie woke again, the fire was out, casting the room into shadows with the tree providing the only light. She blinked, her eyes adjusting and slowly placing the shapes of furniture. She could hear the wind howling outside...and the steady breathing of another human. Her fingers brushed against a hard body as she rolled onto her back to sit up, and the desire to draw closer filled her.

She considered just snuggling back under the piles of blankets next to Jake—especially since she was naked and a chill brushed her shoulders when the blankets shifted—but nature called. Her nipples tightened to an aching point as she crawled to her feet, careful not to wake him. She found his flannel shirt again and pulled it on, wrapping her arms around herself as she hurried to the bathroom, her bare feet slapping against the cold, wood floor once she stepped off the rug.

Feeling guilty but hoping he'd forgive her, she rummaged through the bathroom drawers and cabinets until she found a comb to tame her hair. His fingers had tangled it all up, but she smiled, longing for the next time he'd do it again. Unfortunately, she couldn't brush her teeth, but that hadn't stopped him from kissing her earlier. Still, she made use of a bottle of mouthwash and felt a little better.

She was racing back to their makeshift bed when she skidded to a stop against the back of the couch. A fire was blazing in the hearth again, and a naked man sat on the floor in front of it, surrounded by the blankets and pillows. She had to bite her lip to squelch the moan of desire trying to escape.

"Did you sleep well?" Jake's hair hung in his eyes. When he brushed it back off his face, her knees weakened and her heart thumped louder. She managed a nod. His gaze dropped and slowly slid up to meet hers again. "You look good in that shirt."