Snow Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Essie blushed, feeling her nipples harden for a different reason now. "Thank you."

"Are you hungry?"

"In what sense?" She slapped a hand over her mouth as soon as she'd spoken the words.

"My, aren't we a little horny?" He winked at her as he stood. She realized he had pulled his jeans back on, but she wasn't sure if she was disappointed or not. "I was thinking more along the lines of bacon and eggs. Scrambled okay with you?"

She nodded and followed him into the kitchen where he set to making breakfast. Just watching him move about with such fluidity made her think of how he'd made love to her at dawn.

"I really am sorry about ruining your weekend. I'm sure you had plans for Christmas Eve tomorrow."

He shrugged. "I live alone. I have no family close enough to visit. It's a lonely life sometimes."

"I still feel bad."

"Don't." He smiled at her over his shoulder. "I'm just glad I was there to rescue you."

She blushed, once again thinking of how it could have ended up if he hadn't spotted her car. "Yeah. Thanks. Anything I can do to help you with breakfast?"

"Your clothes are mostly dry, but not exactly the best attire for keeping warm or sitting around here. There are socks in the top drawer of the dresser. And you should find a pair of sweatpants in there, too." He gestured to the bedroom with the spatula. "Then you can help me by setting the table. Dishes and silverware are in the cupboard and drawer by the sink."

"Thanks." They both stared at each other for a moment, the sound of bacon sizzling in the background. Her lust reflected in his eyes, and she forced herself to swallow and look away. "I'll get those socks."

The sweatpants she found were obviously too big, but she wasn't going to complain. With the legs rolled up, she could still move around, and she wasn't freezing anymore. She wondered if Jake remembered that she didn't have her underwear. Not that the black lace panties she usually wore would have provided much protection from her arousal if he continued to seduce her like he had been.

A small shiver raced up her back at the thought. She shook it away and chose a pair of thick, wool socks. Back in the kitchen, she expressed her gratitude for the donated clothes while she found the dishes and set two places at the rustic log table.

Her stomach rumbled at the smell of the greasy food, but it settled as she devoured the pile of eggs on her plate and took two more pieces of bacon. Neither of them spoke while they ate, but their eyes flitted back and forth from their food, to each other, away, and back again. Although she was full when she set her fork down, her stomach still didn't feel completely settled.

Not when all she could think about was how last night had ended...how the morning had started...

"Hand me your plate, Essie." Jake's tone of voice indicated that it wasn't the first time he'd made the comment, but the twinkle in his eyes showed he wasn't irritated.

"Oh, sorry." She shook her head and gave him the dish with the silverware stacked on top. Their hands brushed each other. Static electricity sparked between them, and they both jerked away. Thankfully, he had a good grip and didn't drop anything, but she heard his own labored breathing and imagined that his wide-eyed look reflected her own face.

He cleared his throat and turned back to the sink. "So, tell me a little about yourself."

How much did she reveal to this stranger? This fantastically-good-in-bed stranger who made her temperature rise and heartbeat race just thinking about him? He'd pulled his sweater back on before breakfast, and now she frowned, preferring his bare skin. How the muscles rippled under her fingers as he was str—

"Essie?"

"I'm sorry. My mind wandered." She ignored his chuckle and his 'I wonder where' comment under his breath. "I live in Calvin, but I work in Benton as a secretary-slash-legal assistant at Thomas Law Firm."

Jake pushed up the sleeves of his sweater and scrubbed at the frying pan.

She resisted a moan at the sight of his thick, sun-darkened forearms. Arms that had wrapped around her, held her so tight. So strong. So safe. What she wouldn't give—

"Hello?"

"What?" Guilt stung inside. That he'd caught her not listening again. That she had allowed herself to feel for someone so quickly. That she didn't feel one iota of that same emotion for having slept with the guy.

"How long have you been there?"

"Sixteen years."

"Do you like it?"

Her gaze automatically dropped, feeling the guilt drive deeper. As if she were admitting how long she'd been an addict in some private meeting of peers. She pulled her legs up to her chest, rested her heels on the edge of the chair, and propped her chin on her knees. Her eyes rose, now meeting his face...and his scowl. "My boss is a sexist pig. It's gotten worse the past two years."

He just crossed his arms and leaned back against the counter. His dark gaze locked on hers.

"Just say it. I've seen that look before. You're wondering why I would subject myself to being practically treated like a slave."

"I wasn't thinking that, because you haven't really described your work environment. I wasn't going to assume anything. But since you brought it up... You, of all people, should know sexual harassment in a workplace is illegal."

She shrugged and stood up, shuffling her feet on the way to the couch. "I just wouldn't know where else to go. It's all I've known since I graduated college."

"There are a lot of other things to do, especially with a degree." He followed her and sat at the other end of the couch. "Give me your feet."

She stared at him for a moment and then complied. He rested her feet in his lap and massaged them through the thick socks. A soft moan slipped out as she bit her lower lip and sunk lower into the cushions. The guy was getting under her skin, and she wasn't sure if that was a good thing.

"I think of leaving at least once a week, but reality always sends me a check: the job pays the bills. Besides, he usually stays in his office. He only really harasses me through the phone, which is tolerable. I have never seen the inside of a courtroom, despite my title. On the plus side, I've put a healthy nest egg aside. I just need a little more and then I can quit."

"That's what they all say." Jake snorted and slid the socks off, his cool hands making her shiver.

She bit back a cry at the sharp pain when he pressed his thumbs into her arches. "I was supposed to be off today. Or yesterday. I knew it was too good to be true when he'd agreed to it. For as big as his ego is, he's completely lost without me. But at least I can count on the hefty bonus at year-end that compensates for any actual vacation days I'm legally obligated to."

"Jerk."

"Not so hard!" she gasped, tugging her foot out of his grasp.

His eyes snapped up to hers and he stopped. "Sorry! I'm just a little...distracted."

When she laid her foot back down and he pressed it into his lap, she realized what he meant and gulped. "Um...anyway, I was finally heading home when I had the accident. I was looking forward to having the holiday off."

"So are you alone?"

She blinked, shook her head, and then nodded. "I mean, I haven't had a roommate since college. And with my unpredictable schedule, a pet can't depend on me being around to take care of it."

"I meant a boyfriend." The corner of his mouth twitched, and his eyes darted down to her naked hands in her lap and then back up to hers eyes. "Someone who might be concerned about you? Someone you were planning to spend Christmas with? Family?"

Heat rushed to her face, and she felt her heartbeat increase. "Uh, no. No one. Both of my parents are dead, and I'm an only child. No other family in the state. I guess I have the same lonely life as you."

"What a shame." His hair swished back and forth, glowing from the firelight as he shook his head.

She wanted so bad to bury her fingers in his locks, to have him hold her against him, to—

"Are you still hungry?"

"I think I'm good for now. The eggs were wonderful. Thank you."

One eyebrow went up, and he pressed her foot into his lap again. "Are you sure?"

She couldn't stop her body from shuddering. How stupid could she be? Seeing that his eyes had dropped again, and the way he was licking his lips... Apparently, whatever was wrong with her ability to think and act rationally, it was contagious.

"Come here." His voice was a whisper and a command as he stood and held her gaze.

She rose and drew closer on shaky legs, her breath catching at the thought of what might transpire. The idea flickered in her head that if she hadn't been rudely called to work yesterday morning, she wouldn't be here right now. Wouldn't be walking into the delicious trap of a gorgeous man, snowed in for Christmas and only God knew how long.

Jake's hand tightened around hers, and then he yanked her close, wrapping his arm around her back, forcing her own arm to bend and wrap with his. Although painless, the motion pinned her up against his body, and a gasp escaped between her lips. He actually growled at her, low and seductive, before his mouth locked onto hers.

Essie pressed her breasts harder against him, her eyes drifting close. The man was an addiction. She couldn't get enough of him, and she forced herself not to think about what would happen when the snow was cleared.

Stay in the here and now. Enjoy it while it lasts.

"We don't really have a choice," Jake said as he pulled away, "but I'd be happy to spend Christmas with you, Essie. I can thaw that turkey, and we can have ourselves our own little celebration."

"Uh huh. Sounds great." She shivered as his fingers slid over the shirttails, lightly grazing up her side to her breast. She wanted to collapse on the blankets and let him have his way with her again like the first time. To feel his mouth on her...his tongue...his fingers.

As if reading part of her thoughts, his mouth covered hers again. His hand traced the edge of her breast, down the curve of her waist, around to squeeze her ass, and then it slipped between them. She shifted her weight so she could spread her legs, giving him more access. His fingers pressed up, rubbing the material of the sweatpants against her raw flesh. Her muffled whimper changed to a moan when he pressed harder.

He broke the kiss again and stared at her, his whole body shaking as he gasped for breath. Her tongue swept over her lips, tasting him. He suddenly released his hold on her.

"Jake?" She had to grab the back of couch for support.

There was no response, but he retrieved one of the ladder-back kitchen chairs, positioned it in front of the fire, and threw a blanket over it. When he stripped, her knees buckled on seeing the size of his erect cock, knowing that had been inside her...giving her so much pleasure.

"Take off your pants and socks. Leave the shirt on." When she hesitated, he repeated himself. He sat down on the chair and held out his hand. "Come here."

"What are you—"

She grunted when he tugged her towards him to straddle his legs. He guided his cock below her and pushed on her hips until she sank down. It was easier this time, but the fit was still tight. She whimpered when he moved her around on his lap, trying to balance her, stretching her wider and sliding deeper into her in the process. He silenced her, their mouths melding, tongues teasing while his hands slid first over and then under the shirt, fondling her sides, her breasts, her back.

His hands crept up to stroke her neck before fisting in her hair. She wasn't going to argue, the first stages of numbness relaxing her as his fingers massaged her scalp, brushed through her locks, tilted her head this way and that as he tried to kiss her from all angles.

He finally unbuttoned the shirt, pushing it open and down her shoulders. For a moment, her arms were pinned to her sides, and he used the shirt to hold her against him. When he tossed the shirt aside, the roughness of his hands slid over her, electrifying everything in their path, making her shudder. Their final resting place was on her hips, and he began raising and lowering her.

She moaned, breaking the kiss to arch away from him, supporting herself with her hands on his shoulders. When his mouth closed on one of her breasts, she gasped.

It was some time before he stilled, ending the continuous rocking motion that had her making her unladylike noises, and helped her stand.

"I have a little fantasy." He winked and motioned for her to turn around.

The light danced off his abs, his cock raised tall like a flagpole—shiny with her fluid—and she felt her pussy contract at the thought of it absent from her body. When he twirled his finger in the air again and patted his lap, she moaned. Their eyes met, and the look in his was glassy, lustful.

"Sit, please." He turned her away from him, placed a hand around her thigh, and then guided her until she had her back against his stomach.

She could feel his hand beneath her, and then he pulled her down onto him again. The different angle made her cry out, and she stopped mid-air.

"It's okay, Essie. I won't hurt you."

With a shuddered breath, she slowly impaled herself, her body swallowing him until she was sitting on his lap again. His hands wrapped around and held her tight.

"Put your legs on the outside of mine. Yes, that's right. Now, I've got you, so don't be scared."

But she couldn't help a choked cry as he opened his legs, forcing her own open at the same time...and driving him a little deeper into her as she settled further into his lap. It felt like he was pressing against her back from inside. While pleasurable, it was a new sensation, especially since nothing was touching her clit.

Her very sensitive clit at this point.

"I just want you to relax, okay? I'll do all the work. But it will be enjoyable for both of us."

She nodded and let out a deep breath, telling herself to let go. She felt his firm body against her back, his strong legs supporting her, his hands gripping her hips now, and his cock buried deep within her, throbbing, begging to be stroked by her hot, wet pussy.

"Lay your head back on my shoulder." He kissed her temple when she did, and then he whispered, "Close your eyes and just feel."

She stared straight ahead for a moment, watching the flames dance. That's when she noticed the mirror above the fireplace, tilted so it reflected what was below. She'd never imagined herself in such an erotic position, almost as if watching herself in a movie.

There wasn't much she wasn't willing to let him try with her, but being taped... Even if he wasn't, just that thought made her hyperventilate. Another "worst case scenario" that she'd completely fabricated and had now scared her silly.

"Take a deep breath. There you go. And another one. It's okay. You need to relax. I don't want to accidentally hurt you."

His voice did little to calm her. Whimpers built from within and escaped in short bursts. She gripped onto him, her body shaking.

Not a movie. Just a mirror. Not a movie. Just a mirror.

"Essie, close your eyes." He kissed her forehead again. When she continued to watch their reflection, he took her chin and forced her to look at him, pressing his lips to hers until she gave in and obeyed him. "Now just feel. And don't forget to breathe."

At first, it felt awkward, trying to kiss him or nuzzle his neck as he rocked beneath her, his cock barely moving within her. But when he cupped and massaged her breast in one hand, his fingers playing with her nipple, and the other slid down and stroked her clit, she threw her head back and abandoned her post.

Instead, her mind focused on the here-and-now, the facts. He was behind her, and she could feel the heat of the fire on top of her, and yet he was creating all kinds of sensations within her. So much so that she rolled her head back and forth on his shoulder, moaning.

He changed tactics, lifting her hips up high, lowering her back down onto him, his hips briefly pressing up when they were fully joined again. Lather, rinse, and repeat. It was a deliciously slow process that left her gasping and begging for more. The creaking of the chair as their bodies rocked, the crackling of the fire, and the howling of the wind outside only added to the effect.

She lost track of time, unsure if the heat in her body was from the fire or from him, but it was wonderful. Especially when he would pay homage to her breasts, or nuzzle and nibble her neck, or just wrap his arms around her body, stroking her skin with this fingers.

Jake groaned into her hair, evident that he was enjoying it, too. She managed to grab onto his arms before she felt the pressure build. That special tingling that told her the explosion was just around the corner. He did not fail her, bringing her right to the edge and then letting her fall, although she could feel him still holding her.

Essie cried out his name, moaning and shaking in his embrace. Through the haze, she realized he had not come, too, but the thought escaped her as she floated through the abyss. At some point, she realized he had picked her up and laid her on the floor. He pressed his body up against hers and stroked her skin, whispering words of encouragement as she writhed in the blankets.

She moaned, rolling into his body, the last waves of the orgasm slipping away. Her head was fuzzy, and she felt flushed, but her body was sated.

"Wonderful, Essie. Absolutely wonderful." He cupped her cheek and caressed the soft skin with his thumb before he kissed her.

She shivered when his tongue outlined her lips. Shuddered when his hand slid down and took her breast. Whimpered when he rolled on top of her and parted her legs.

Her body welcomed him in like a long-lost friend despite feeling exhausted and sore. He fit perfectly now, filling her, caressing her from the inside out. His presence even soothed the tenderness a bit.

He stroked very slowly, mumbling as her body responded to his. Her legs wrapped around his waist; her hands gripped his arms; her body arched up to his. This position had to be her favorite. He could be in control. She felt safe and protected, covered by his strong, yet gentle body.

She was lost in their rhythm when he stopped and rocked back, pulling her with him so she landed on top of him with a grunt. She planted her hands on either side of his head, and leaned in to kiss him.

He brushed her hair from her eyes and then traced her mouth with his fingertip. She sucked it in with a grin, twirling her tongue around it. He moaned and arched his hips up into her, hard.

Essie gasped. When she didn't move, he held her hips and demonstrated what she should do, asking if she understood. She nodded, breathing hard, and rocked back and forth on his cock, feeling him slide in at yet another angle, creating a completely new set of sensations.

Jake couldn't seem decide if he wanted a handful of breast or ass as he guided her according to her moans, sighs, and whimpers. His large hands slid all over her sweaty skin: outlining her ribs; the curve of her hips; her breasts; her shoulders; the length of her neck.

When his hands settled on the small of her back, stroking her skin as his cock stroked her pussy, she felt the edge calling her again. Her knees framing his hips, she braced herself with her hands flat on his chest and arched her back. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, concentrating on stroking at the right speed and depth to draw the orgasm closer.

She was almost there when he pulled her head down to his to tangle their lips and tongues again. Her firm, aching breasts were smashed between their bodies as he wrapped his arms around her, rolled her onto her back again, and then drove in deep and hard. Her body shook under his onslaught, and she screamed through the orgasm.