Snow Day

Story Info
Housemates girl watches.
1.6k words
3.99
22.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
214Chance
214Chance
104 Followers

My house mate's girl.

Thursday, early evening

When I was younger I had moved into a house with 3 other people. Like most young graduates, no one made a whole lot of money so we needed to reserve what we had. One guy, Mark, was an avid video game player. He was hardly ever out of his room when he was not working at the local video game store. The other two were a couple, Mike and Sarah. Mike was very conservative and had an entry position at a banking firm. Sarah was also reserved and worked at a small book store. I had a job as an IT consultant and would do free lance work. I was never at one place for too long, which suited me just fine. The house had three bedrooms. Mark has his room off to the side and unless someone saw him, we never really know if he was sleeping, working, or playing his games. He was extremely introverted around people. Mike and Sarah shared a room as couples do. They had the largest room. My room was next to theirs, separated by closets. The odd thing about the house was that it only had one bathroom upstairs for all three bedrooms. So there was always traffic there.

I had moved in at the end of summer and spent time getting to know the local neighborhood. There were a number of good bars, pubs and restaurants all within walking distance. This would work out well for me, especially during the weekends. More than a few weekends I would walk back home with a girl to spend the evening after having more than a few drinks. As fall got closer to winter, I finally found a nice girl and started to see her more regularly and by Thanksgiving, Heather and I were going steady and she started to spend more and more time at the house. Heather was a short girl. I like them this way. She was barely over five feet tall and had a full C cup. She had straight brown hair which was usually tied up in a ponytail. I'm a lot taller than she is at 6'3, so we get some strange looks on occasion.

When it came to us being intimate, we had no problems there either. I was always able to give her multiple orgasms, both from intercourse and oral pleasure. She was also not shy about trying out new positions. The one thing Heather would not do is let me cum in her mouth. Never, and I mean never. When she would suck me, she always pulled away before it became an issue and would finish me off with her hand. But what she did allow was for me to cum in her pussy. She was on the pill and never liked the feeling of latex. Sloppy sex is great, but one does want to clean up before going to sleep and that meant leaving the room. Well, remember that small wall, well, you can hear fairly good through those wall, which meant that we always knew when the other couple was done with their fun. Mike and Sarah were like clockwork and done in 15 minutes, plus or minus a minute. It was always the same too and never any great screams of pleasure. In fact, I'm not even sure that Sarah ever had a real orgasm. Heather and I on the other hand, well we could go for a while, depending on what we were doing. And Heather was not very quiet either. Now she wouldn't wake the dead, but if anyone was still awake and listening, they would sure know when she would cum. And then we always had to check the hall before making a dash to the bathroom to clean up.

It was a good winter and we all would get along. It would often snow and instead of going out, we would just get some drinks and fix dinner at home and watch movies or play board games. It worked out well for everyone. One weekend in early march, Mark had left to visit his parents and it was just the four of us. The snow started Thursday morning. No one was expecting a storm this late, but It was coming down hard. Everyone was sent home early from work that day and because there was no sign of stopping, we all had the next day off too. It sounded like a good movie night. We all helped make dinner and settled down to a two movie marathon. We started with the latest chick flick for the girls. When we started the movie, we were into the third bottle of wine. Now three glasses doesn't do a whole lot for me, but to Heather, she was very buzzed and in fact had stopped drinking. But she was feeling quite randy! The couch we have is a very big one with two good corners for cuddling into. Heather was laying against me with the covers over her.

When the movie started, I had one hand free for my wine and the other was resting against her stomach. As the movie progressed, my hand started wandering further up until I was cupping her full breast. I could feel her nipple stiffening as my hand laid there. Something in the movie all made us jump and the shift allowed me to get my hand under her shirt. Heather did not object at all as I caressed her. I would alternate between lightly brushing her nipple and pinching it hard. She liked when I teased and played with her nipples. One squeeze was a little harder and she gasped involuntarily. Mike didn't notice anything, but I did see Sarah look over out of the corner of my eye. If you were looking, you could see that my hand was moving a lot under those covers and it appears that Sarah had noticed it! I shifted just enough so that I could see Sarah's face better and I started to move a little more. She was watching and she was watching with interest! Whenever I pinched, Heather would hold her breath a little and I can see that Sarah was doing the same thing! She was enjoying this! Curious to see what would happen, I detached myself from Heathers breast and started to make my way further south. I could see Sarah's eyes following my hand under that blanket.

As I got to the band of Heathers shorts, I pushed my hand under them and reached the smooth soft top of Heathers shaved pussy. We both preferred it that way. As I eased my finger down the top of her pussy, I was just now watching Sarah. She was enthralled! It's like a switch was turned on in her head that it was ok to do more than just lay there as someone pawed you on top! I stroked Heather and could feel her starting to get wet. Heather would get very wet, which worked very well for us. Heather started to move just a little, shifting enough so that I could continue to play with her. Sarah could not take her eyes off of us. I continued to play with Heather, stirring her up and getting her hotter and wetter. When I increased my speed a little, Heather started to move a little more than I think she realized. I could tell she was close to orgasm.

Heather grabbed a hold of my hard and was squeezing me, something that Sarah could easily see. I could only think that Sarah was enjoying the show since she hadn't stopped watching yet. I continued to work Heather and then I reached the point of no return. I could feel her pussy suddenly get a lot wetter, and I think I could hear the sounds of me playing just a little under that blanket. I'm fairly sure that Sarah did too as her eyes got very wide for a second. Heather didn't last any longer and I could feel her holding her breath as an orgasm ran though her body. Sarah saw that too and I think that Heather cumming just pushed her over the edge. Something in her eyes changed, like there was a desire there now that wasn't there before. Heather calmed her breathing down just as the movie ended.

As we all go up off the couch to stretch and get a snack, I could see Sarah looking at me with more than a normal glance. She was actually looking at my crotch, which I do have to say was a lot more pronounced than normal. Who wouldn't get excited by making their girl cum? Sarah was looking at me in a way I had never seen her look at Mike. It was with lust and curiosity. Now I should say that Sarah is a cute girl for sure. She's a lot taller than Heather at 5'8 and a little on the chubby side, but well before you could call her fat. She has large heavy breasts with large nipples that you could see when it was cold. Mike is hardly taller than she is and has a small frame. I'm guessing that Mike has never actually been able to make her cum, just based on how she kept looking at me. Now I start to wonder what it would be like to have this girl. I would guess that the first real orgasm would really be a lot of fun!

We head back to the couch and settle in for the second movie for the night. Nothing like an action movie to follow a romantic comedy. As soon as the movie starts, I can see Sarah just staring at us again, with a lustful wishful look in her eyes!!

214Chance
214Chance
104 Followers